SOI: The Story of Sue Ling

Story Info
Incest follows Asian beauty's life.
8.1k words
4.38
102.2k
21

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue Ling is a college student whose life is intertwined with friends and acquaintances who are involved with incest. Sue is attending a girl's college and became attracted to a new class mate. Sue was sitting at a desk at the back of the classroom on that first day of school. It was a 200 series business class and had a class size of about 20 students. Sue arrived early and watched her fellow students slowly fill the room. Some students she recognized from other classes and one student caught her eye. This new student was a slim attractive girl with beautiful auburn hair. Sue was able to make eye contact and they exchanged smiles when the professor called the class to order.

Sue found out that this new student was named Rachael (see SOI: Rachael's new experience). Through several of her friends, Sue found out that Rachael was a freshman in her second semester there and that she had an interest in the ladies as well. Sue pursued Rachael to develop a friendship by talking with her before and after class to studying together for class. They found many mutual interests in common and associated more throughout the month. Rachael constantly complimented Sue on her long black hair. There was a real connection that developed between the two girls and one evening they shared physical love. After that evening, Sue and Rachael became an exclusive couple that semester.

It was late afternoon on a Saturday in the middle of February, Sue and Rachael were getting ready to go to a campus concert. Rachael was in Sue's small apartment getting her nails done. The girls were sitting across from each other at a small table dressed only in their bras and panties. The table was crowded with small bottles of nail polishes and other nail products. Sue was carefully using a brown Emory file across Rachael's fingernails.

"You should take better care of your nails." said Sue over the sandpaper sound.

"I think I take good care of them." replied Rachael, "Always good for back home. Besides isn't that much care sort of an Asian thing?"

Sue smiled "Not really. Many cultures appreciated nice nails. Jews for example... so it is not just an Asian thing, Rachael. Besides if we are going to be together, I will not have your nails looking like crap."

Rachael slightly grinned at her lover, "So where did you learn to do all of this>"

Sue swished her head to one side moving her long hair from her eyes. "My mother taught me. She would be all over me if I let my nails look bad. After all it was her profession."

Rachael asked, "Did she have a nail salon?"

"No, just did nails at a hair salon." said Sue. "It was the only skill she had when she came to this country." "I never felt comfortable to ask.." said Rachael, "But where did your parents come from?"

"My mother came from Vietnam" said Sue as she began to apply polish. "My mother is half Vietnamese and half American. A love child from the war and it took many years later for some of her relatives who made it to the states to bring her over. She made a living doing nails and still does."

"And your father?" inquired Rachael.

"He was all Texan" smiled Sue. "He was a frequent customer of the hair salon. That is where they met and here I am. Both were very good to me growing up and still are. They get exasperated that I have switched colleges so much over the last few years but they believe in educating their children so they keep sinking money in my education."

"I didn't know that" said Rachael, "I thought you had been here since day one."

Sue grinned, "Oh no. I have switched majors as much as I have switched colleges. I was at a university in Atlanta last year then decided to come here."

"I'm glad you did." said Rachael looking directly into Sue's eyes. "My parents called and they are coming to visit me in a few weeks. I want you to meet them."

"As just your friend?" asked Sue.

"Oh Sue, more than that" smiled Rachael. "I am very close with my family and they know that I'm bi. So more than just a friend. Do your parents know about you?"

Sue slightly frowned, "They wouldn't understand. Especially my dad. I don't tell them about my sex life and luckily they don't ask. I'm happy that you can be so open with your parents. How did they find out? How did you explain it to them?"

Rachael thought so a second. "It's a little hard to explain but they are OK with it."

Sue grinned, "Oh come on now Rach. You can tell me. It can't such a secret that you can't tell me. Do your parents know about us?"

Rachael started to laugh, "Yes I told them."

"What's so funny then?" asked sue.

"It's my dad" chuckled Rachael trying to get the words from her mouth, "He wanted to know if you had a sideways pussy."

They broke up into hysterical laughter. After they could catch their breath and wiped the tears of laughter from their eyes, Sue spoke "He sounds like quite a character. Sideways pussy.. my ass!"

"He's alright Sue" said Rachael, "But he was serious. He was told a long time ago that Asian girls had sideways pussies. Never has seen an oriental girl nude so how would he know different?"

"Well maybe I should show him mine!" grinned Sue.

"My dad would probably like that" smiled Rachael. "You might too. He is pretty hot for being my father."

"I bet he is" said Sue as she pondered her girlfriend's statement. Sue pursued asking the question, "Well still.. How do your parents know you are bi? How did you tell them?" Rachael tried to change the subject but Sue persisted.

"Well alright" said Rachael. "I have never told anyone this but I really trust you. I hope that you understand. I said I am close with my family.....Well, physically close too. I have slept with my mom.....and my dad. You probably think I'm freaky but it has been very loving and really great sex. My mom was my first really good experience with another girl."

"I take it she is bi?" asked Sue in a matter of fact manner.

Rachael expected more of a response but continued. "No ...sort of... but not really.... We kind of brought it out in each other."

"Ummm" said Sue pleasurably, "Sounds like a great way to share. I can see why they know and understand."

"I can't believe you aren't shocked!" exclaimed Rachael.

"I'm sorry Rach but I'm not" said Sue coolly. "You see, for some reason, I get involved with people who are into incest. This has been like that all my life. It's just weird when I get involved with a person.. they are into incest so I'm never shocked. Must be some attraction I have, some sort of karma to it. But not shocked...at least not for some time."

"Wow" said Rachael, "You and your parents?"

"Oh no dear." smiled Sue, "That is nowhere on their radar screen. They are fairly conservative folks. No family fun for them. People tend to drift in and out of my life that have these kinds of relationships. I have often wondered why me but have no real good answer other than it just happens to me with some frequency."

"Like who?" asked Rachael.

"Like you." smiled Sue, "And others in my past. Do you know why I left Atlanta?"

"I know that you didn't like the way the blacks on campus treated oriental women." said Rachael. "You said something once about they thought they owned them or something."

"That was part of the reason but when I was going there.." said Sue, "I had this boyfriend. His name was Gary and we had this very open and experimental sex life. The first semester together was really hot and passionate. During the Christmas break, we got into this phone sex while we were separated and when college started back up...things got a little weird (see SOI Gary and Tammy).

"Tell me what happened." said Rachael with great curiosity. "Somehow I like the picture of you naked and getting off talking nasty on the phone."

"It was quite a turn on...especially since we were apart." smiled Sue. "We were getting off over the phone practically every day when he was at his parent's house. When he came back to college, the lovemaking was very intense. Then he started to want to role-play."

"Role-play?" asked Rachael.

"You know, pretending you are something besides yourself in the bedroom." said Sue.

"Oh" said Rachael, "Kinky stuff like a hooker or a cop or a movie star?"

"Like that" said Sue, "Gary's thing was family stuff and we would play brother and sister."

"Did you like that?" asked Rachael.

"Oh it was hot" said Sue, "Gary was so hot in bed when we did that. I did get quite a charge from it too. Then we got into this father daughter and these mother son roles. He was unbelievable in the sack when I was mommy."

"Wow" as Rachael listened intently.

Sue noticed that her girlfriend's nipples were hard and pointing through the lace of her bra. "Then" said Sue, "He told me that he had sex with his mother several times over Christmas break!"

"No shit!" said Rachael, "That is so wild. I can see what you are talking about. Your boyfriend, then me. How amazing. So what happened?"

Sue said, "Part of the reason I'm' here and not in Atlanta...is that he was more into his mother than me. He decided after the semester has over to move back home. He wanted me to move with him. But I knew that it was be complicated and I didn't want to live in Minnesota. Way too cold there."

"Has to be more to it than just that." questioned Rachael.

"Curiosity kills the cat" smiled Sue. "That is why I am here at this college...but I think you are a little turned on about Gary and me."

Rachael blushed and said, "I am and curious. I have never talked to anyone else who was into family love. So what else happened in Atlanta? Tell me every nasty detail."

Sue slowly examined her handiwork on Rachael's fingernails and blew on the last finger to dry. Then Sue stood up and walked behind Rachael's chair. She wrapped her arms around her lover's shoulders and placed her lips close to Rachael's ear. Her hands roamed across the lacey material of Rachael's bra as she whispered, "You want to know more?" Rachael nodded. Sue unhooked her girlfriend's bra and slipped the straps from her shoulders. As Rachael's bra fell to the floor, Sue continued to seductively whisper, "Take off your panties and slip into bed then I will tell you everything."

Rachael grinned and raised her hips then slipped her panties from her body. Sue went to her dresser and rummaged through the top drawer while Rachael lay naked on her bed. Sue snuggled next to Rachael and showed her the new toy. "I think you will like this new vibe. I just got it yesterday." Sue said softly. Sue's new toy looked like a blob of red plastic gel encased in a flexible plastic sack attached to a small plastic handle. "Tell me if it feels good." Sue move a switch on the handle and the device began to hum and softly vibrate. Sue placed it against Rachael's pussy and the humming gel flattened to a pancake shape against her pussy hair.

Rachael looked into Sue's brown eyes and said, "Ummm, that feels really nice."

Sue smiled , "Give it a minute and it will feel nice and warm too. Now that you are getting comfortable, let me tell you the whole story."

Rachael smiled as the warm vibrations pleased her body. It felt very good, soft, and warm. "What did you do with Gary and his mom?" whispered Rachael in a pleasurable exhale.

Sue took Rachael's hands and placed them on the vibrator then ran her fingertips across Rachael's nipples. Sue softly continued, "I was curious like you and had Gary tell me everything that he did with his mother. Then every Sunday evening, Gary's mother, Tammy, would call her son and have phone sex with him. He would put her on speaker phone and let me listen in. Rach, it was such a turn on. Tammy had this real seductive voice and would say the nastiest things to her son. I would touch myself and watch Gary jacking himself off while he talking to his mother. I know that she was getting off on the other end, for real. Sometimes I would blow Gary while his mother was fucking him over the phone."

"Didn't his father catch on?" Rachael asked softly.

"His father was older than his mother." said Sue, "And their sex life was nowhere. Guess that's why Gary and his mom got together. His father usually started his business travel on Sundays so it gave them time to talk or you know....How does the vibe feel now?"

"This is the bomb." sighed Rachael. It's changing shape and feels like it is filling between my pussy lips."

"Spread your lips further apart" smiled Sue.

"Oh my god!" squealed Rachael. The warm gel pack changed shape to fill the space between her pussy lips and surrounded her clit with warm humming vibrations.

"I know." giggled Sue, "It feels that good! Anyway, Gary told her mother after awhile that I was listening in. We began to have this three way phone sex. Gary would listen to Tammy and I get bi over the phone or we have a three way. One time she just listened to Gary and I fucking. We were both extra loud for that one. Gary started to bring pictures of his mother into bed with us which really heighten the experience."

"Ohhh baby" moaned Rachael. "You and this vibe are really getting me off."

"I started to get to know Gary's mother via the phone." whispered Sue, "We seemed to hit it off. She was a very nice person. Sometimes when Gary was in class, I would call his mother in the daytime. We would just chat and sometimes we would get off over the phone. Tammy was into phone sex and not necessarily with just Gary. She could get into some kinky stuff with strangers on those chat lines. Then during spring break, Tammy came to Atlanta to visit us."

Sue stopped talking and leaned over to suck on Rachael's nipples. Rachael lightly moaned as Sue slipped each wet nipple in and out of her mouth. Sue rested her hand on top of Rachael's hands which were clutched to the vibrator over her pussy. Then Sue moved her fingers between Rachael's legs and began to massage her fingers into her love canal. Rachael let out an "Ohhhhhhhhh!" as Sue's finger worked deeper. Rachael said softly, "Don't stop. Tell me more nasty stuff!"

Sue grinned, "Can't get enough kitty kat?" Sue continued to finger Rachael as she started to whisper in her ear. "Tammy came into town and booked a suite at this swanky hotel by the airport. I was so anxious to meet his mother. She invited Gary and I for dinner at the hotel and I wore a mini skirt with no panties that evening. Gary and I met her in the lobby and I was surprised how young Tammy looked. Rach, I was immediately turned on to her especially when she gave Gary a wet kiss and hug. I knew this was for real, no game playing. We were escorted to booth at the hotel restaurant with Gary sitting between his mother and I. We chatted for awhile while Gary and his mother caught up on the latest family goings on."

"Wait a second" said Rachael in a heavy breath, "Ohhhhhhh, jeezzzzz." Sue watched Rachael's body tremble and felt her pussy muscles tighten around her finger.

Sue waited for Rachael's heavy breathing to subside then continued. "We finished our glasses of wine and ordered dinner then had another round of wine. Gary excused himself to go to the restroom and when he left, I scooted next to his mother. While we talked, I switched Gary's drink and tableware with mine. Gary returned and was a bit surprised that I wasn't moving so he sat at the end. The conversations continued and I started to play with Tammy's leg under the table. I was stroking her thighs then felt her hand touch mine. She was trying to get me to stop but I placed her hand on my naked thighs. I pushed her hand over my skirt and heard her slightly gasp as she felt my naked pussy. We exchanged a look but her hand stayed under my mini skirt. Her fingers felt cool and my pussy must have felt like a steam bath to her touch. Dinner was served and Tammy put her hands back on the table to eat. We had coffee after dinner and I had her hand back under my skirt. This time her fingers began to gently explore my pussy and rub my clit. The waiter offered to refill our coffee but Tammy declined for the group and suggested we go up to her room.

Rachael looked at Sue with glazed eyes and gave her friend a light kiss. "I have to stop using your vibe. I can't concentrate on what you are saying and I want to hear about the good part."

Sue grinned, "My finger was getting tired anyway. Just relax for awhile. So the three of us take the elevator to the top floor and go into this suite. It was really posh and this king size bed already was turned down with chocolates placed on the pillow. Tammy took one of the chocolates and pushed it between her son's lips then she started to kiss him. Melted dark chocolate was floating across their tongues while they embraced. I started to undress Tammy and met no resistance as I unzipped the back of her skirt. I pushed it to the floor and paused to admire her cute butt still encased by pantyhose in front of my face. Tammy stepped out of her shoes as I began to tug the panty hose from her hips. Gary stepped back for a second and finished undressing his mother by removing her blouse and then her bra. I quickly stripped from my clothing while Gary removed his mother's clothing. Then Gary was being undressed by his naked mother with some help by his naked girlfriend."

"That sounds so hot" sighed Rachael. "Did he fuck his mother?'

"I'm getting to that" said Sue. "After everyone got naked, Gary is in bed, flat on his back, and his mother is lying beside him, sucking his cock. I got behind Tammy and while watching her suck her son, I started to feel her pussy. She was already wet and my fingers slid right in. I could tell she was enjoying everything as she raised her leg up. I took the last chocolate from the pillows and placed it between her pussy lips. I let her body heat make the chocolate soft before my fingers smeared it across her clit and lips. Then I snuggled between legs and licked the chocolate from her puss. Tammy was quietly moaning while trying to please her son. I could hear those familiar sounds coming Gary and knew he would cum soon. I glanced up to see Gary with that silly smile as he watched his mother pleasing him and me pleasing his mother. He started to breath heavier and as he let out a loud moan, I stopped licking Tammy. Tammy had her lips around her son's cock head and his cock shaft tensed, pumping his cum into her mouth."

"Do you share a taste with her?" asked Rachael.

"No" said Sue, "Tammy was a real pro. She swallowed everything before that thought occurred to me. Sounds like you have done that before."

"Yes" smiled Rachael, "Mom and I like to share daddy's cum."

"I really have to meet you parents." said Sue, "I would love to see that. Anyway, Gary gets on top of his mother and starts putting his cock in her."

"He was still hard?" interjected Rachael.

"Oh yeah" said Sue, "I was surprised too. It always took at least fifteen minutes for me to get him up again. I found later that Tammy would feed Gary her husband's Viagra to keep him hard all the time. Man, does that stuff work!"

"So, Gary was fucking his mother right in front of you." Rachael said excitedly.

"She had her legs over his shoulders and he must have boned her for almost an hour before he came again." said Sue, "Actually it was a very beautiful thing to watch. I have never seen two people more happy and in more ecstasy than Gary and his mother. You could feel that special connection or good vibes while he screwed her. I touched myself and got off several times while they were going at it but I don't think they noticed me that much until he came. Then he was still hard! He got off his mother then had me on my hands and knees and began to fuck me in front of his mom."

"Wow" said Rachael.

"Actually it felt pretty cool to have his mom watch us." said Sue, "She really enjoyed watching him. He was rock hard and I loved his pumping cock. It felt like he was doing me for a long time and my legs were getting weak, sort of trembling. Then Gary told his mother that he wanted to see her lick my pussy so he could get off."