Solace & Rosanna Ch. 11

Story Info
Rosanna to the rescue
2.1k words
5
7.6k
1
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers

A blue-jean clad Rosanna Romero lay on her bed, eyes closed, hands clasped behind her head, a faint smile playing around the corners of her lips. She was reliving her evening's activities—well, mainly one activity. She and Anna had enjoyed some fairly intense kisses and caresses during the past months, but this evening she had returned a definite lover. They had "gone all the way". It had been a first for both of them and, as any first time, it would not or could not ever be forgotten.

As Mozart played softly on her stereo, Rosanna relived the exquisite moments and her body warmed with excitement all over again. She picked up the phone and called Anna to find out if she were feeling something similar.

It was no small wonder that her mother, Carla Romero, a Pediatrician, had asked her why she was glowing and seemed so happy. Carla knew that the third degree would not work on Rosanna. Her daughter was, by nature, a quiet introspective person who would only be drawn out when ready, if at all. And she had become even more taciturn since the death of her father, Antonio, two years earlier. Carla had been able to heal Rosanna’s physical aches, but was unable to get Rosanna to speak to any of her colleagues in psychology. Rosanna had simply sat there in sullen silence. Finally, Carla had relented and ceased what Rosanna had called the “torture by talking” sessions. In truth, it had been extremely difficult for Carla herself to move on since that tragic day. She’d had a series of casual, mostly unsatisfying affairs, but had not found anyone who came within an inch of her Tony. They had been each other’s soul mates. As many before her, she wrapped herself up in her work and her daughter. Fortunately, her practice had allowed them to live a comfortable life—one less thing to worry about. But she always worried about her Rosanna.

Anna Martin had been admiring Rosanna for four months. She was new to Liberty High and was scouting for prospective friends and partners. She found herself in the same math class with Rosanna and the dark-haired beauty had caught her eye and her imagination. She had conjured many scenarios in which they met, talked, became friends and possibly engaged in other activities. Her fantasies had become so powerful that she was forced to satisfy herself on a nightly basis to relieve her growing tension. Anna became almost obsessed with luring Rosanna to her. She attempted to start a conversation with her several times after class, but that Casey Deans was always waiting outside the classroom door and they strode off down the corridor to their next class while Anna stood fuming in frustration. Those two were practically inseparable. If Anna hadn’t known that Casey was a boy-toy, she would have sworn that she and Rosanna were more than friends.

Anna was a perky brunette, under five feet tall, well-developed young woman who had known early on that she was attracted to other girls. Rather than be ashamed and fearful, she wore her sexuality with pride. Fortunately, she was in an artistic school, which was accustomed to the eccentricities of its students.

In a moment of genius, Anna realized that she had a perfect opportunity to talk to Rosanna every day, and she hadn’t known why she had not thought of it sooner. No matter. She was going to have Ms. Rosanna Romero. She would talk to Rosanna before class started. Rosanna was always early. Her mind and eyes focused on her math book. She appeared to be copying every example.

The next day, Anna woke in a state of near frenzy,. She stood in front of her closet deciding on what she considered the perfect outfit. She chose a red cashmere sweater which had been given to her for the holidays. She wore body-hugging black pants and boots with a small heel. She didn’t want to trip and fall on the ice just for vanity’s sake. She put on her usual light makeup, looked in the mirror and pronounced herself ready.

“That sweater looks great on you, Annie,” her mother, Andrea, commented.

“Thanks mom. I hope a certain someone thinks so,” replied Anna as she flew out the front door. The day was brisk and cold, but Anna’s excitement kept her warm all day.

Anna walked into the dull room where they had math—not her best subject, but she had been able to catch up with the lessons. She spotted Rosanna sitting in her usual seat on the far side of the room, her nose buried in her book, her bangs falling forward. Anna’s heart beat out of control and she was dismayed to find that her stomach was beginning to feel a bit queasy. She grabbed her middle, trying to massage the unwanted feeling away.

She had prepared a speech that she hoped would begin:

“Hi. I’ve been noticing you.” And Rosanna would reply in her sultry low tones: “I’ve been noticing you noticing me.”

Anna knew it was really corny, but, after all, it was a fantasy, and they could be as gushy as you wanted. What she actually said, though, was not the stuff of fantasies but was more suited to a medical drama.

“Oh, I think I’m going to throw up!” She put one hand to her mouth and the other out in front of her as if reaching for a place on which to lean.

Rosanna jumped up, grabbed Anna by the arm and half dragged her to the bathroom where she proceeded to be horribly ill. What the hell had happened? Had she been that nervous or had the damned sandwich meat been stale? Her mom was so bad at checking on the life of the food in the fridge. She was too busy painting. When Anna felt the abdominal spasms subside, she left the stall. Now she had a wicked headache, but that she could handle.

“I’m so sorry,” Anna said weakly. She moved to the sink, washed her face and rinsed her mouth with cold water and searched blindly for the paper towel dispenser. Rosanna handed her a few sheets of the brown, rough paper.

“Are you feeling better?” she asked.

“I think so. I don’t know what happened.” Anna said, gingerly wiping her face.

“Were you drinking last night?” Rosanna asked with a slight smirk.

“Drinking? No. I can’t drink. It makes me throw up.” Anna said, realizing what she had said. They both chuckled.

“Did you have something bad to eat for lunch? Maybe you’re coming down with a bug. Do you walk with that pink stuff?” Rosanna asked these questions in rapid-fire succession, looking at Anna with some concern.

“Wow! Is one of your parents a doctor or something? Anna asked, holding up her hand in mock protest.

“My mom’s a pediatrician.” Rosanna answered sheepishly.

“Ah…that explains the medical third degree. Do you want to become one? Anna asked a question of her own.

“Not really. I used to visit my mom’s practice a lot when I was younger and I guess I picked up my bed-side manner from her.” Rosanna smiled. “You still look a little pale. Maybe you should see the nurse.”

“Nah. We’ve got to get back to class. Ms. Archer is already going to give us the evil eye. You know, she’s trying to prepare us for the SATs,” Anna replied soberly.

“Don’t remind me,” Rosanna said with a groan.

“Not a math person, eh?” Anna asked.

“Not a math anything. If it doesn’t have to do with money, I don’t want to have anything to do with it.” Rosanna admitted, realizing she was talking more with this stranger than she had with anyone besides her abuelita and Casey.

“Do you have any gum?” Anna asked suddenly. Rosanna reached into her pocket and removed a pack, handing it to Anna, who took two sticks and gave it back to her.

“Thanks. I think I need a double shot.” Anna said gratefully, sorry that she hadn’t thought to walk with her toothbrush. Of course, who would have guessed that she would be puking her guts out instead of chatting up Rosanna with fresh, clean breath? She remembered her headache and asked shyly,

“Do you have any ibuprofen? I’m starting to get a headache. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me today.” Anna placed both hands on her head and began to try to massage the pain away.

“Here. Let me.” Rosanna said, removing Anna’s hands and replacing them with her own gentle fingers. “My mom used to do this for me whenever I had a headache.” Rosanna felt heat coming off of Anna’s body, which she did not think was normal. Headache or no

Headache, Anna could have swooned right there. Rosanna’s hands in her hair gave her a feeling of euphoria, and she thanked the goddess for providing this unique opportunity. As good as this impromptu massage felt, she felt herself growing feverish. Good grief, she really was coming down with something. Hopefully, it would only be a 24-hour bug and she wouldn’t miss any school. The timing of this situation was turning out to be rotten indeed.

“Rosanna?” Anna said softly, not wanting to rile her protesting stomach further. “I think I have to go to the nurse. I think you’re right. I’m not feeling too well.” This said, Anna fell face forward onto Rosanna's chest. Only quick thinking and reflexes on Rosanna’s part kept them both from toppling to the floor. Without thinking, she caught Anna in her arms, picked her up as if she weighed no more than a towel and ran to the nurse’s office where it was pronounced that she had the flu.

Andrea was called to come and take her daughter home immediately. She rushed into the office, long brunette hair flying, wearing a paint-stained smock. Absently, Rosanna noticed the striking resemblance between mother and daughter. Andrea Fields thanked Rosanna profusely for helping her daughter. Rosanna shrugged it off and returned to her class. She did not notice the interested glances of the students who had seen her carrying Anna to the medical department. The glances would quickly turn to gossip.

“Everyone’s talking about your dramatic rescue,” Casey said the next day during lunch.

“What dramatic rescue? Oh, that. That was not dramatic, Casey. Anna doesn’t weigh anything.” Rosanna responded, a bit annoyed.

“Well, apparently, you looked like a real knight in shining armor, Ross,” she said while munching on a cold French fry.

“These people need to get lives and mind their own business.” Rosanna growled.

“Methinks the Ross doth protest too much,” Casey answered in a phony English accent. Rosanna said nothing. Her food had become unappealing to her and she shoved it away.

“Oh, come on, Ross. It’s cute!” Casey continued.

“Right. Cute to who? Rosanna snarled.

“To whom, Sir Ross.” Casey corrected and smiled. She brushed a lock of Rosanna’s hair out of her eyes and said, “Face it, Ross, you’re a hunky heroine! Get used to it!”

“I am no such thing. And I hate the word heroine. It sounds like I do drugs or something,” Rosanna retorted.

Casey rose, tweaked Rosanna on the nose and tossed her garbage into a nearby receptacle

“I’ll call you tonight, Ross...I mean, stud!” Casey called as she left the cafeteria. Rosanna sat brooding. Eventually, her mind drifted to Anna Martin. She hoped she would return to school soon. She wished she had thought to get her phone number, but everything had happened in double time. And Anna was in no shape to give anything that wild day.

It took three days before Anna finally shook off the virus and returned to school, her lovely face paler than usual. She entered her math class, sat down in a vacant seat next to Rosanna and said, “Thank you, Rosanna. Here’s my number. Give me a call. I’ll help you with your math.” That said, she got up and went to her assigned seat. Ms. Archer was a stickler about that, too. It wasn’t the opening she’d hoped for, but, perhaps it would have the desired affect. Rosanna sat staring at the number on the now crumpled piece of paper. She was proud and did not want to admit that she needed tutoring, but Anna had offered, and it might help her at least achieve a passing grade on that damned SAT. She dialed the phone. Anna picked up on the first ring.

In a few short months, they went from studying math problems to studying each other’s young bodies. This segment of the tutorial session began by Anna's gentle stroking of Rosanna’s smooth arm, making it quite difficult for either teen to concentrate. Anna’s fantasies were in the process of being realized and, to her very pleasant surprise, so were Rosanna’s. She wondered what words of wisdom her abuelita would have regarding this turn of events. She would call her later.

Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers