Sold

Story Info
The card game cost her freedom.
1.4k words
3.85
46.6k
5
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay still, listening and taking in the sounds around me. I could hear the slow drip of water and a radio or television from somewhere above me, but nothing that gave me any clue as to my whereabouts nor do I have any recollection of how I got here. I had already given up on trying to wriggle free I had been bound by both wrists and ankles completely naked but for a tiny satin feeling scarf draped over the lower half of my body. The room was dark with no chink of light filtering in, so until somebody came I was alone.

Rubbing a corner of the scarf to calm my nerves a scrapping sound from above alerted me and made me hope I was about to find out how where I was and what was happening. A door opened a crack and I could see, barely, the sound of stilletos on a concrete floor came closer. "Ah you're awake, finally" a woman's voice husky spoke close to my ear and a hand began stroking my face with a light delicate touch, tears began to roll down my cheeks as fear took over. "Hush now, no need for tears soon you will be happy to be here you just need some training."

With that her hand pulled away the scarf and began making its away up my stomach in long gentle strokes until it reached my breasts where it began to tweak and tease my nipples into rock hard peaks, "please no!" I cried "don't do this I want to go home" these words came out my mouth but my body was responding and I could feel myself getting wetter the more she played. "Ssshhhh this is your home now you have been brought here to serve, you were promised to the master by your step brother in a game of cards. You were to be his the day you turned 20, however it has taken us some time to track you down. Your brother was clever in keeping you hidden but we knew he would slip up sooner or later and now here you are. I think you will make a good little mistress, but I need to finish prepping you for him."

I started to try and ask more questions, "Who was him? what did she mean by serve?"

But her voice sharper more in command cut through the air " quiet now otherwise you won't be ready in time and I will be punished, which then results in you being punished. Now let's see..."

Her hand trailed down my leg towards my pussy and she ran a finger up my slit. "Aghhh perfect you respond well" and with that she put a finger inside. I bucked at the sudden sensation that coursed through me, I was helpless against her assault and against my bodies betrayal, apart from my own fingers I was untouched and I could feel my orgasm rising knowing I would be unable to stop myself screaming if she touched my clit. Her mouth lowered itself onto my breast and she slid another finger inside. This was torture and pleasure together, I didn't want to do this yet I was actually enjoying every assault. "You're very tight. Are you a virgin?" I nodded in response " master will be so pleased he likes to break his new girls in himself, which means I can call him now and tell him you are ready to receive him" she removed her fingers and draped the scarf back over my body, which still needed its release, and walked over to a phone. "She is ready for you, you will be pleased master she is ripe and new." The phone was replaced in its cradle and she walked back towards me. "I'm afraid I have to blindfold you now, you are not permitted to see him until after he has had you. When he speaks to you make sure you answer with master otherwise you will be punished." I was plunged into darkness and laid waiting to accept my fate curious to and cautiously excited as to what was about to happen.

I heard a heavier set of footsteps approach where I lay and a deep voice addressed the woman, "Is she tight?"

"Yes sir, very and her body respond well."

"Good I have been waiting a long time for a virgin slut who I can mould to my exact requirements."

"I think you will find she is exactly what you need sir, she is already very wet from having her tits sucked and being finger fucked."

"How many fingers?

"2 sir but that was after a time, she is yet to be stretched."

"Did she come?"

"No sir, that privilege is yours."

"Well done, of course once I have had the first time pleasure you are able to use her in any way you wish. You have served well. Now lest get started."

I had listened to this exchange without moving but now my heart began to race and any feelings of excitement had vanished and I started to writhe on the table in an attempt to break free. "STOP" a voice bellowed out and I immediately became still, the shout had both shocked and frightened me. The scarf was whipped away more aggressively this time and the woman's fingers began circling my nipples again pinching them every now and again, my juices pooled and I let out a gasp when I felt another rougher hand moving up my leg coming to halt on my pussy lips before beginning to gently stroke them and my hole, never actually entering. "Please?" I gasped

"Please what slut? Don't pretend you are not enjoying this, you are dripping and your hole is just waiting to be fucked, but I am going to take my time I want enjoy your pussy around my cock nice and tight." He grazed over my clit with the pad of his thumb and I bucked, laughing he said" see only a slut would enjoy being tied down and played with by both a woman and a man, I want to feel you come over my fingers and then your going to come again on my cock is that clear?"

"yes master" I whimpered and with that he jammed 2 fingers into me which hurt and I screamed he began to pump them hard and used his other hand to stroke my clit while the woman sucked harder on my tits, the pain faded and pleasure quickly overcame me I came hard squirting all over his hand grinding my hips wanting more of this feeling.

"You are a good little slut, now clean your juices off my hand and prepare to be fucked hard. You're going to be untied and turned over but don't try and run or it will be worse for you." He stuck his fingers in my mouth and feeling desperately ashamed I licked and sucked them clean while my arms and legs were untied.

"She sucks well, turn her over on all fours I want to see that ass while I drill her" his fingers were pulled out my mouth and I was roughly turned over onto my hands and knees then tied again. He ran his hand over my ass and sharply smacked it, I cried out but a gag was shoved into my mouth and I was cut off from making any sound.

"Now, I am going to fuck your pretty little pussy hard and fast."

He slammed into me with such force I jolted forward prevented from falling by my bounds and his hands on my hips, he pumped hard and fast pleasure and pain hitting me in equal measure, I couldn't get my breathe the gag made it harder to breath.

"God your so tight slut I could fuck you all day my cock is solid I may even ram your ass.

My body was writhing and shaking as he began fingering my clit again I couldn't hold back and came again and again milking his cock, he began to groan as he was pounding and I knew he was close, he let out a grunt and I felt his hot spunk shoot inside me as he came hard.

Pulling out he whispered in my ear, "well done slut I'll be back in hour for the next go."