Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
He buys a girl to meet his whims.
3.5k words
4.3
142.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters written of, or expressed, within this story are 18 years of age or older.

*

-19th century England-

Good evening. My name is Lord Darien Harrington, sixth Earl of Chestwood. I can hardly imagine myself to be a man of any abnormal designs sexually, but as a lord of the realm, I find myself lacking for true entertainment and have recently been creating ways in which to attain my pleasures and amusements.

At thirty-six years of age, I am well aware of all the subterfuge of nobility. The women who dance from one bed to the other, who search for the lovers with the biggest cock and extensive knowledge on how to make her orgasm, and the men who blatantly flaunt their less than pristine mistresses. They all have become so base, so used and so common, that it makes me sigh with boredom. It is because of this that my story began with the auction at the bordello house named Desire.

It was late into the evening. I had been in the gambling hells for most of the night. By this time, I was all the more richer and all the more drunk from my friends good naturedly badgering me to consume more so I might lose more. Unfortunately, their tactics had failed miserably for Lady Luck had been standing by my side and had aided me all through the brandy and wine that had passed through my lips. Stepping into the gaudy foyer of the bordello, my two companions and I gazed about smoke hazed halls, looking into the low-lit chambers of men and women gambling, drinking, and all about enjoying their night. The raise of voices in the far left sitting room caught my attention and, abandoning my friends, I went to investigate.

"Who will give me five hundred pounds for this lovely innocent?!" Was the line that greeted me as I stepped into the room. Immediately, my gaze lifted to the tiny blonde child-woman that was standing on a center table, devoid of all clothing except for a tiny wisp of clothing which the girls here enjoyed calling a shift. Made of translucent cotton from being washed so many times, it made the fair, slender body of the girl all the more enticing. Already I could image feeling her fragile body beneath me, writhing, with her legs grasping eagerly at my waist, her tiny butt clenched in my hands to meet each of my thrusts while my lips sucking eagerly upon the large nipples I could see poking at the fabric of the shift, capping the small mounds of her breasts.

While I daydreamed, I heard the call go up for five hundred, the auctioneer now asking for seven hundred. I could see the little darling shivering as her wide blue eyes took in the sea of male faces, all leering and appearing like a pack of wolves ready to pounce on a little lamb. Her hands were clutched at her sides and it appeared as if she was boldly trying to avoid tears. I doubt many in the room thought she was pure, for there were many girls within this very establishment that could feign innocence to perfection. I, however, had hopes and was quite willing to gamble away my earlier winnings on a chance that she might be quite truthful in her virgin shying.

Stranding forcefully into the crowd I lift my hand high into the air, letting my voice boom over the usual din of the crowd. "Seventeen hundred pounds!" The room grew silent for a brief moment, and all looked at me, but my gaze was fixed on the girl. Her china doll stature quivered beneath my stare as her gaze lifted towards mine. I could see the faint stain of color slowly rising to her cheeks and I had to check the desire to grin. If I had my way, that blush would be staining her cheeks for quite some time.

The auctioneer looked about the room and lifted the inquiring question I was dying to know. "I have seventeen hundred. Do I hear any more?"

Beyond the usual soft buzz of conversation, everyone was silent. My gaze finally left the girl and turned to the portly man who was handling the affairs taking place. He looked a little hopeful at further bids but with the price I was offering, he was well off. With a nod of his head, he called out. "Sold."

My heart leapt for joy and I watched my young beauty being removed from the table and slowly lead towards the back office. I saw a few hands reach out, pinching the soft flesh of her thighs and ass. I could only imagine the blush that came to her skin from such crass handling and had to calm myself before following, so excited I was afraid I might lose myself right there in my pants.

Once I was certain I could continue without embarrassing myself I followed the duo into the office where the auctioneer had taken my prize, awaiting payment. She stood near the corner of the desk, shivering, and looking down at her bare toes. Her feet were tiny, just like the rest of her, and I felt almost barbaric in my need to have her. The auctioneer was grinning as he stood behind his messy desk, obvious eager to do business with nobility, but I just tossed down the notes of money equaling her price, plus a good seven hundred more for a room and a few surprises I had in my mind.

As I was a usual, the man just accepted my silence, smirking as he could see the anticipation I had straining against the buttons of my pants. With a ring of a bell, a buxom girl dressed in a servants costume came in and giving me a knowing look, plus a wink, offered to lead the way. I paused, glancing at the auctioneer with a quirk of my eyebrow. Without a word, the man left, taking the servant with him. Grinning inwardly, I clasped my hands behind me and turned to the girl. I could see the look of trepidation that was there on her face. Her last hope of escaping and leaving her nightmare finally gone.

An urge to see her bow to me built up, wanting to see the young creature beg for mercy from all I was going to do and have done to her, to see her cling to me and wrap herself about me in supplicating need. First, though, I would have to make her understand her position in my life.

With idle ease, I reached out and caught her chin, turning her face towards me. The blonde curls fell loosely around her shoulders, giving her the look of an innocent Madonna. With a gentle smile, I stroked her cheek, ignoring the tremble of fear I felt.

"Do you know who I am?" The question seemed loud in the silence that had enfolded in the room. I saw her jump at the sudden sound before giving a shake of her head.

"No, sir."

"I am your lord. Your master. You shall call me as such from now on." As I spoke, my hand slowly slid down from her cheek to her neck, petting over the exposed flesh of her chest then finally dropping to the shift. I began pulling it taunt in my fist, seeing more and more of her breasts as I pulled the fabric away. Suddenly, my hand dropped away. I could see the startled look in her eyes. She had been ready for me to rip the flimsy fabric from her body then shocked it hadn't happened. I smiled, knowingly before murmuring in a firm but low voice. "Strip."

I could see the look of embarrassment, the wish to beg for me to leave her some decency but I gave her a harsh look, daring her to ask. I could see the change of her mind, the weak submission of her body as her shoulders slumped and she tugged the shift up and slowly revealed the trim thighs, slightly rounded belly, and budding breasts. She was hardly skin and bones but I would see her fattened a little. Finally, I let my gaze look down between her thighs, letting her know that was where my gaze was fixed by stepping closer and reaching out as if to almost brush my fingers against the junction.

To my wonderful surprise, she was devoid of hair, all except a tiny strip at the top of her lips. Yet, the color was so faint you could barely see it. I knew I would pet the strip before parting her lips, and I felt so eager to bury something in her. My dick. My tongue. My fingers. It didn't matter. I wanted her squirming and panting this instant. Reaching out, I shoved much of the paperwork off the table, making a place where she could be seated with her legs hanging off. Turning, without a word, I walked to the door and called in the waiting chambermaid.

Her name was Rosa. I had used her before. She was a sweet girl who was a bastard daughter of an old nobleman who had taken an opera singer from Spain as mistress. She tasted sweet and was a fan not only with the men but the women as well. I knew she would treat my toy well and after closing the door, I came before the girl, picking her up by grabbing hold of her bottom and placing her on the empty space of the desk. Turning to Rosa, I smiled. "I need her eager and whimpering. I trust you know when to stop."

When Rosa nodded, I turned to the girl and reached out, petting her hair as I leaned my hip against the table, close to her. "Now, young one, part your legs nice and wide, and open yourself for Rosa."

She looked at me bewildered. I knew she didn't understand but she would, in time. Smiling, still patient, I let one hand fall to her legs, warm on her skin as I gave a squeeze. "Part your legs..." I could see she wasn't willing to but she did, only a little. Frowning, I gave a pinch to her inner thigh, watching her legs jerk wide to avoid the pain then try to snap shut.

"No. Keep them open. I want them opened wide." She looked up at me trying to ask with silent looks not to make me do this. But I just stared into the beautiful depths of her eyes, slowly pushing on her inner thigh to make it open more. Finally, she gave in and opened her legs wide, not stopping until I patted her thigh. Rosa, this whole time, was smiling as she watched. Stepping closer, she waited before the girl's spread legs.

Now, the next task I knew was going to be upsetting for the girl, but I wanted it to be. I wanted to see her break down in tears. Reaching out I took one of the girl's hands and placed it over her pussy lips, putting pressure on her fingers so that the lips started to part a little. "Now, open yourself up nice and wide for Rosa, just as you did your legs."

I watched, waiting for the balking, the pleading looks, the begging before she gave in. She was too sweet, too passive not to not to give in, in the end. I watched the color build up in her breasts and crawl up her chest and neck, to her face. Her nipples were standing on points, from being cold or fear I wasn't sure, but she was presenting a pretty picture indeed. A tear slipped from her eye as her fingers slowly pulled her lips apart before Rosa, giving an easy view of the pink interior, the tiny clit hidden by the hood and further below.

We all paused a second, as if waiting, before the girl sobbed and sighed, not lifting her gaze. I turned to Rosa and smiled, giving a nod. With a turn back to my prize, I reached out and began stroking the breast closest to me, letting the hard nipple rub repeatedly against my palm. "That's a good girl. You did very well. Now, watch Rosa. I want you to see everything she does, so you cannot look away."

The girl looked at me and, not quite understanding yet, turned to Rosa. Rosa smiled at her and moved more between her legs, leaning down to give the girl's tummy a kiss, the soft warm hands of the darker woman rubbing over the tender thighs of the young girl. I could see the wild pulse of the girl in her throat as she watched Rosa, blue eyes wide and lips parted in shock, as Rosa slowly kissed her way down towards the girl's hand that was holding her open to view. With a start, the girl covered herself with her hand, shaking her head a little.

She turned to me and shook her head more. "No, please. Don't. Please don't make me-" I stopped her short by giving a small, light tap to her mouth with my hand. I think she was surprised that I had hit her, mild as it was, because she stopped talking. Without a word from me she only took in a few more breaths and turned back to Rosa, who was waiting between her legs; resuming the position I had instructed her to take.

It was majestic, seeing her despair and obvious discomfort able being so open to Rosa, watching her so close to her most intimate place. Rosa seemed to enjoy the girl's embarrassment as well, for she prolonged the moment her lips would touch the virgin flesh, blowing on it and sniffing it. I heard a soft moan from the girl, saw the color that was filling her face up, her eyelashes fluttering as she tried to follow my commands to the letter.

Finally Rosa gave in and began planting soft kisses to the flesh. I watched the girl jump and thought to soothe her, brushing my hands over her breasts, toying with her nipples a little. She whimpered softly and I gave a kiss to her cheek, before letting my head rest against hers, seeing Rosa's head resting between the girl's legs, seeing the full lips brush over the tender flesh against and again, giving soft kisses around the girl's clit.

From our view, I could see the clit growing, slowly peeking out from beneath the hood. In return, I could feel precum soaking into my pants, creating a darker spot on the already black pants, knowing that the girl wasn't sure what was going on but was starting to enjoy what was happening to her. Rosa seemed to notice this excitement from the girl's body as well, for she began to plant kisses all over the girl's clit.

The girl breathed softly, her eyes wide and softening as she watched Rosa, her tongue stroking over her lips a little. Her legs jerked a little from the touch on her sensitive clit, but she didn't try to fight Rosa's attention. Encouraged by this, I watched Rosa let her tongue began to lap slowly at the clit.

The girl gasped, her free hand flying out to grab my leg, her eyes wide and shocked, still watching Rosa. Rosa kept her hands firm on the girl's thighs, continuing to lap repeatedly at the now hard clit, that was eagerly seeking the attention. The girl moaned softly, almost inaudibly, shivering beneath Rosa's ministrations. Giving a kiss to the girl's temple I whispered to her. "Enjoying yourself, my pet?"

I could see the blush immediately stain the girl's cheeks, obviously embarrassed because she did enjoy it. Kneading the girl's thighs, Rosa looked up into the blue eyes, letting her lips wrap around the clit and suck gently. The girl made a choking sound and I felt her nails tug at the cloth of my pants, her hips scooting forward on the desk. Keeping her in place, Rosa let her tongue tease back and forth over the clit as she sucked on it, her face pressed firmly between the girl's thighs.

I could smell the scent of arousal in the air, the sweet, musky scent of a woman who was eager for attention. I wasn't sure if it was Rosa or the girl though. I had no doubt that Rosa was enjoying herself but the girl was still too new for me to know for sure.

As Rosa drew back and began licking from top to bottom over the girl, I could see she had given up all signs of embarrassment, her hips arching outward toward Rosa. Rosa began to lick into the entrance of the girl before lifting her head and smiling at me. "She tastes so sweet and she is starting to flood my face."

The girl blushed at the words and squirmed a little but I just smiled, letting a hand slide down between her legs and dab at the entrance, feeling all the juices gathered there before lifting it to the girl's clit and massaging it gently with my finger. "Very nice. I can see she will be able to pay off nicely."

Nodding, Rosa leaned down and began to lick eagerly. Watching my finger and Rosa's face pushed against her I heard her tiny pants, her soft moans as her hips tried to work back and forth against both of us. I tapped her clit a little, patting it softly so that her hips jerked and twisted before massaging it once more.

When she began becoming vocal and straining hard towards Rosa's face, the chambermaid stopped and stood up. Leaning close she kissed the girl, letting her tongue thrust between the already parted lips so that the girl could taste herself. I knew my new pet wasn't expecting that and cried out a little in surprise before pleasure, Rosa distracting her a bit by grinding her thigh into the eager pussy.

As Rosa drew back, I could see the dazed, lust filled gaze of the girl watch the woman before turning back to me. I smiled and leaned close. "Do you want her to continue?" I watched the girl nod just a little, a blush filling her cheeks. Yet, she held her legs wide, her fingers holding back the lips. From this view, I could see the gather of juices of the girl, a small puddle gathering beneath her hips as she watched Rosa.

Glancing at Rosa, I saw the chambermaid stroking herself through her skirt; the damp spot showing on her skirt as she fondled her breasts with her other hand. Turning back to the girl I cupped a hand over her mound, giving a gently squeeze and rubbing my fingers over her. She gave a soft, grateful sound, her body lurching forward a little, trying to push more into the gentle touch.

Shaking my head, I smile, pulling my hand back and licking a finger clean. "Not that easy, my pet. You must earn it."

I could see the look of startled bewilderment at my statement, her mind trying to grasp what I meant through the haze of arousal that was clouding her mind. Slowly she began to nod, as if not certain yes was the right answer or if there even was an answer.

It was her willingness to continue that received my approval, though, and I reached up beginning to fondle her breasts once more. "And you will do as you are told?"

Again, she nodded, the slow hesitant movement that spoke of her insecurity of the situation. Nodding, I stood up and tugged her to her feet, giving a kiss to her lips before moving to the door and opening it wide. Turning back, I motioned to the girl. "Rosa will lead you to the room we will be using." Smiling, I reached up to cup her cheek as she stepped closer to me as I spoke. "Do not hide yourself from the men or women as you pass them."

The blush filled her cheeks and I could see her pleading with her eyes, trying to ask for some mercy in all this. Shaking my head, I gave a pat to her backside, sending her towards the doorway, where Rosa waited just outside the portal, smiling as she motioned for her to come. The girl sobbed softly before bowing her head and walking out of the room.

Turning, I went back to the desk to sit where I had been, playing with the small puddle of the girl's juices that remained there. I hoped by the time I followed up to the room the girl would be more aroused then ever, with tears and a pink bottom. I knew the crowd wouldn't let her walk away without giving a feel. The men would pat and pinch her assets and the women would try to tease her to a desperate state of arousal. Rosa would keep the crowd in check for the most part, and make sure the new prize would hold still to the ministrations. I grinned as I picked up the discarded shift and cleaned off the desk with it, thinking that Rosa might actually add to the girl's plight as she assisted others who wished to play with her.

I guess I will find out when I go up.