Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is sold at a sex club.
4.2k words
4.24
164.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I could not believe the situation I was in!

I was standing in front of a group of people all of which were strangers and my husband was in the process of selling my clothes!

He was telling them I was a reluctant stripper who needed encouragement to showing my body and what was he bid for my little black dress!

Let me explain a bit about how I find myself in this situation. I had heard about a new club in the big city, a club where live sex, totally uncensored sex, could be seen on stage. I knew the name of the club and where it was. I had always had a big sex drive and being much more adventurous than James my husband, I was interested.

My name? I am Vanessa, we have been married almost ten years. We are white Americans from mixed european descent. Me mostly Irish, hence the red hair, him middle europe hence a swarthy look. We have a good lifestyle and are happily married with two great children aged seven, twins, one of each. I had my tubes tied after a difficult pregnancy.

I had told my husband of the new club and expressed an interest in a visit. He had turned the idea down flat and would not talk about it..

Now I must admit that I really wanted to visit this club and after several attempts to discuss the visit all of which were turned down by James, I began to scheme ways to bring up the topic of watching other people having sex.

James did not object to 'X' rated DVD's, but he almost never watched for long being more interested in me than what was showing on the screen.

My strategy was to raise the topic at all and every opportunity, all to no avail, so I began to be rather cruel. One night I remember I had declined to give him a blowjob and asked him if he would like to see a man with a big black cock get a blowjob from a beautiful young white woman, right up close on a stage; just a few feet away.

He had reacted rather roughly. He had grabbed my head twisted my hair in his fingers and really fucked my mouth very hard. I loved the unusual action, but did not like his refusal to visit the sex club.

I began to be devious, then really nasty. Our sex life began to suffer and I admit that it was all my fault!

Eventually my husband had agreed for us to visit the sex club. I knew that there was some sort of sexy display, full frontal, total nudity of males and females, and live sex on stage; that sort of display. It had taken me months to get him to agree to this special night out!

I just could not remove from my mind the sensual view of another couple making love! Watching a woman pleasure a man in front of an audience was burning impressions into my mind; and now we were here, ready to watch, but things had gone desperately awry!

This sex club had some sort of entrance condition. I did not hear a word of what this entrance condition was, but did hear my husband James laugh as we entered the dimly light room. I heard the door attendant say, 'Bet she wins the door prize.'

Well I was dressed to kill, made up to the nines and really hot, but I had not expected this.

I had been a really nasty bitch in the three months it had taken me to persuade him to come with me to the sex club. I had even resorted to torture. I had stopped giving him a blowjob seconds before he would have cum. He had retaliated and fucked my face after grabbing me by the hair. I had not given him head since. Now here we were, in the place I wanted to be; but it was me on the stage!

I had really bought this upon myself because when he had finally agreed, he had extracted a solemn promise from me. To do everything he told me to when we were in the club!

I was only to speak when spoken to!

I was to sit where he wanted us to sit.

I was to drink what he told me to drink.

I was to be a trophy wife visiting a sex club for a thrilling night out.

If I failed to obey his every command, he would exact a terrible price. I would not get any money for personal items for an entire year. He would be in total control of the family finances. He had made me hand over my credit cards. And taken all the money from my purse and all the money in the house!

I had been so desperate to visit this den of iniquity I had agreed to his every instruction. I had not given a thought to the power that I had given him, but here he was about to sell my clothes!

I thought about the oath I had sworn and what it would cost me to break it. The thought of no money for clothes, shoes, make-up, or hair do's for an entire year. I had had to give him my credit card and bankbook before we left home that evening, there was no way I could endure a year without money!

I replayed how I had ended up on this stage. I was surprised when James agreed we dress up and more surprised at his approval of my scandalous little black dress. I was more surprised when we set out early. There were not many people in the club when we arrived and James had surprised me even more by selecting a table right next to the small raised dance floor/stage area. There was seating at tables for about a hundred people. He had asked the scantily clad waitress for a small carafe of white wine for himself and a Vodka tonic for me.

He had chatted with me about the place and what I thought of it. He had watched two young women do a pole dance stripping to the buff and flashing lots of tit and pussy. He had watched me get hotter and hotter. When the master of ceremonies announced the winner of the door prize, I was surprised to find a champagne bucket being bought to our small table. I had not taken any notice of the whispered conversation with my husband, but had woken up with a jolt when a naked woman, one of the pole dancers was taking my hand and pulling me up the two small steps onto the stage.

I was more surprised when James began to speak into a microphone the MC had given him. James was going to sell my clothes!

My attention came back to his voice saying my name, bought me out of my rueful reflection. He was telling me to remove my dress!

He knew that the undies that I was wearing beneath the dress concealed very little. I was shaking in my shoes as I reluctantly reached for the zipper. A young woman was making her way through the tables and stepping up on to the small stage beside me.

I wanted to speak, but did not dare. I unzipped the dress and let it fall from my shoulders. The young woman was quite a lot bigger than me, the dress would not fit her at all well. I was confused to see her unzipping her dress and she stepped out of hers as I stepped out of mine.

Her underwear was scantier than mine, her nipples were on view above the platform bra and her tiny thong was almost transparent. She tossed my dress over her left shoulder and taking my dress strode off the stage handing her dress to my husband. Her near nude look took the attention from me and she got a rousing cheer as she made her way back to her table not making any attempt to cover up.

I dare not cover up, I stood self consciously waiting for the attention to return to me. This happened a few seconds after she sat down and I heard my husband ask who wanted to buy my bra!

I was somehow having another flash back!

Remembering just how nasty I had been to him in my efforts to get him to agree to visit this place and now he was going to have me expose my breasts! I thought about the threat of no money for a year. I knew I was going to agree to strip, even the panties. I gave him a big smile as he agreed a price and a buyer for my bra.

In my flash back I had not listened to the sale of my bra so I was startled when a young man advanced to the stage and then stepped up to stand in front of me. It was a front opening bra. I almost shrieked when his fingers touched the swell of my left breast as he fumbled to un-hook it. I was trying not to look at him. I closed my eyes as I felt a cool breeze waft across my exposed nipples, the young man slipped the bra off my shoulders and I let him take it from my arms. I felt his hot breath as he bent to remove it. He was very close to my now engorged nipples.

A cheer went up as he took his trophy from the stage and handed my husband some money.

Again, I dared not cover up so stood as straight as I could while the cheers died down and waited for what my husband would do about what little I was standing in.

I was relieved to hear him offer a stocking. He was only asking one dollar. There was a forest of hands going up and he chose an older man, a black man!

I stood still and waited for the man to hand over the dollar and then mount the stage. I was about to remove the stocking when my husband spoke sharply. "No Vanessa he is to remove the stocking!"

The man grinned and squatted in front of me. I could feel his breath on the top of my thighs. I felt his warm fingers on my thigh and felt them stroke down to my ankle. I heard my husband telling me to let him take my shoe off first. I lifted the foot; I had to put a hand on the black man's shoulder as he removed the shoe. I then felt his hot hands travel back up my leg. His fingers were inside the stocking top; undoing the suspender. I felt his breath on my scarcely covered ass as the second popper was undone. He then slowly rolled the stocking from my left leg.

"Now let him put the shoe back on Vanessa." I had to hold on tight as he struggled to get the shoe back on my foot. I knew I was wet, I knew the man could smell my aroused state. He eventually got the shoe on and returned to the audience with his trophy.

I was soon the centre of attention again. I was surprised to hear my husband offering my panties for sale. I now knew that James was going to sell all my clothes. I just dreaded to think what he was going to allow when it came to the other stocking and the suspender belt. I went into flash back mode again, regretting the way I had nagged him and withheld sex from him in my desperation to get him to visit this place. I tried not to listen to the banter that was going on about the panties.

Again, I was rather shocked to see a woman coming towards me. She stood beside me and hitched her dress up and removed her panties then without pulling the dress down knelt before me showing her now naked ass to the audience and pulled my now wet panties down and off. She stood to applause and again with her dress still rouched up around her waist took her panties to my husband, and then made her way back to her seat to wild cheers, waving my panties above her head.

The cheering died down and the right stocking went next. A youngish man was knelt in front of my naked wet pussy removing the shoe, then the stocking, then replacing the shoe. His hot breath was directed at my sopping wet pussy all the time.

As he left the stage I was thankful that my ordeal was almost over, there was just the garter belt to remove. Again, I did not listen to the sale. I was regretting the treatment I had meted out to my husband. I was going to be a good wife from now on. I just needed to finish this ordeal get him home and let him fuck me any and every way he wanted.

Again, there was a buyer and the audience volume fell to almost total silence as another, younger black man, approached the stage. He held a few notes out to my husband, bent towards him, and said something softly to him.

My husband grinned and pushed the proffered money back. I could not believe what my husband was saying. The young man had offered to remove the garter belt with his teeth.

The crowd clapped and the young, very black man was grinning at me as he took hold of my hips and I felt his lips on my belly. I was trembling almost unable to stand. He began to pull the garment down. Soon his mouth was close to my pubic area. But he shuffled around and the elastic was now across my butt. He let the elastic go and the shock bought a squeak from my voice, the first sound I had made.

He shuffled round and pushed his face to my crutch and I felt his tongue touch my pink flesh parts as he pretended to grip the garter belt in his teeth. He made a meal of it and everyone knew that he was using his tongue to taste my wet pussy. I was growing redder and a lot hotter as he eventually got the garment below my crotch.

I almost died when my husband told me to lift a leg so the man could release it from the garter belt. The man was going to have a real close-up view of my now very hot, very wet cunt.

I lifted my right leg and the man pulled the belt slowly down the thigh and I had to hold on his shoulders as he had the left side of the garment trapped beneath his right hand. I had to struggle to get my right leg free.

"Ok Vanessa now lift the other leg and let him have the belt. You have done very well." I felt the mans tongue at my pussy lips again as he got a close-up look and feel as I lifted my left leg and the ordeal was over. The man returned to his seat with the belt over his shoulder.

I looked expectantly at James waiting to be told to return to our table. I was wondering how long he would make me stand there naked. I wondered if he expected me to sit beside him totally naked. I guessed it would be at least until we had watched a live sex act.

I began to worry as I heard his voice again. He was selling an opportunity to taste my wet cunt to a female member of the audience!

The awful realization came to me while offer and counter offer was made.

My Husband was going to offer me for sex on the stage. He was now going to sell me! I was going to be the live sex show this evening!

I remembered telling him of wanting to watch all sorts of sexual acts in the months when I was trying to persuade him to let us visit this place. It dawned upon me that some if not all of those fantasies were going to be carried out, but I was not going to get to watch. I was going to be doing them. I wondered just how far he was going to go!

I wanted to watch, not participate, but no money for a year was a penalty I just could not face. I would have to do as he wished.

James was selling me to the highest bidder... For public sex! Here and now in this club, with him watching!

I came back to earth with a jolt as a young black woman was making her way on to the stage. Just what had James just sold? I watched in horror as the young woman made a good job of stripping, her trim taught body was now advancing upon me getting closer and closer. I began to back away and found my butt against a bench of some sort. Covered in soft plush material, a deep red fucking bench. The young woman was pushing my shoulders back and I knew I had to lie back and open my legs.

I had always wondered what it would be like to have a woman suck my clitoris. I was a little confused as the young woman pushed me back further and made her way towards my head, which was now overhanging the end of the short bench. I felt her fingers twist around my hair and found myself looking at a black woman's wet cunt from very close quarters. The awful realization was soon confirmed.

"Suck it Vanessa!" said my husband. I experimentally extended my tongue and found the sweet juicy folds of the young woman who pulled my face between her legs. I lapped and found the sensation very exciting. I felt her grip my head with her thighs and move forwards. Her hands were now on my breasts. I put my arms behind her butt and pulled her forwards. I felt her fold forwards and felt her breasts touch my stomach then felt her breath on my pussy.

I then went to heaven as she began to lick and suck me. I went wild sucking her back trying to keep time with her, but this was all too much for me and I lost concentration and stopped sucking her as I had a huge orgasm. I was making a lot of noise. I was gasping for breath.

I was aware that the audience was cheering and the young woman was getting off my body. "You. Owe. Me. One. Vanessa!" I heard the young woman say as she regained her feet.

I heard her telling James that she wanted another go later!

I came crashing back to earth; later?

Just how far was James going to take this.

I heard his voice offering a blowjob. He was telling the audience that I had used to be rather good at it, but was rather out of practice; so again he was offering the first for one dollar, the second for five and the third for twenty!

He was now selling my mouth to three men!

I lay back on the bench, not daring to move, not daring to look any more, and not daring to make a sound!

I heard the audience settle as the three lucky men made their way to the stage. I felt the bench swing round so my head was now side on to the majority of the floor area. I saw a brown dick semi- hard advancing. There was a drop of pre-cum at its tip.

I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue across the growing cock. I was surprised at how sweet the sticky fluid tasted. I licked round the growing bulbous end and opened wider as the now harder cock slid into my mouth. I felt hands on my breasts and began to respond to the urgent thrusting by licking sucking and blowing. The cock was quite large now and the man was being quite rough with my tits.

He thrust right in and past my gag reflex. I felt him begin to spurt cum down my throat. He had lasted less than a minute I was rather disappointed when he pulled his sticky member from my mouth. I pulled it back to my mouth and sucked the dregs from him.

I felt the bench being rotated a little and a hard white uncircumcised cock, fully 8" was being pushed against my lips. I opened, licked, and slurped. The man's hands were on my breasts then one moved down to my pussy. I felt my nether lips being parted as he began to thrust into my mouth. He was frigging my clitoris as he pushed past my throat and began to pound me. I did my best to suck and blow, but had to push him hard to get him to pull out and give me a breath. I was close to orgasm when he plunged right into my throat and his balls were against my nose. He began to thrust hard and my clitoris was almost bursting as I felt him spurt once, twice, three times, four times and then a final fifth time.

I was getting desperate for a breath, but found an orgasm came first. He bucked and thrust as I came, then he pulled out. I took a big breath then screamed and howled as he frigged my clitoris. I came down a little and sucked the dripping end of his monster cock still oozing white cum. Again, I was surprised at the nice taste. I sucked and blew giving him a long suck in appreciation. He stood and I was laying there panting for quite a while. I just lay there my head over the end of the bench. Regaining my breath. I was going to really give the third cock a great blowjob.

I felt the bench rotate again, probably half a turn and there was a large, black as coal, cock. A big drop of pre-cum was glistening there ready for me.

I took the cock in my left hand and put my right behind the man and began to lick, flick and suck. The cock grew harder and longer. The man's hands were being quite brutal with my tits. He spurted twice before pulling back and the rest of his spunk splashed across my face. I was having another climax.

He released my breasts and returned to the audience to loud cheers.

I had a few moments to regain my breath and desperately wanted this to go on. I needed a cock inside me. I needed to be fucked!

My husband 'James' was speaking again. "Now Vanessa is a highly sexed woman and needs a lot of satisfaction so I think she would like more than one of you to fuck!"

'What? He was going fulfilling all of my fantasies, all in one go!'

"Is that right Vanessa you would like more than one man to fuck you?"

12