Sold Ch. 01

Story Info
She's voluntarily sold into Slavery.
2.3k words
4.06
50.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MHCR
MHCR
16 Followers

Sold!!

This is a work of fiction and nothing more. There are will be multiple parts and is a bit long. It is also a little darker than some tales.

She had signed the contract just weeks after she turned 18 years old. Her family had been borrowing money for years from a family friend, not realizing how deep in the underworld he was. In order to pay back the loan she was presented with two options. Sign the Slave Contract that would put her up for auction or watch her family be thrown out on the street and left destitute.

Given the family relationship she is promised some time before being put up for auction. Knowing what will eventually be coming for her she removes herself from the rest of her family. Not wanting to be reminded of what is to come every day by seeing her parents.

2 years later.

Another late shift at the diner again means another lonely walk down the empty street. Wishing she wasn't the only 20 year old working at the greasy spoon. All the other girls still in high school so they didn't need the money the same way she did. She keeps her head low as she rounds the corner onto her street. As she walks towards her building she notices the same van thats been parked there all week. This time it feels different walking towards it as though a shadow was moving inside it. She is too tired to care tonight and continues past it.

Walking past the van the sliding door opens up suddenly. Catching her completely by surprise there is no time to react. The large hands wrap around her arms and mouth pulling her inside with barely a whimper. The door slides shut again and the van starts moving awayslowly. Two strong hands grip her arms and hold her against the cold metal floor. The hand over her mouth quickly replaced by a gag. A large ball shoved inside and forces her lips open. The leather strap digging into her flesh as it's wrapped around her head and buckled shut. All three men in the back are silent as they flip her over onto her stomach. Her hands are pulled back roughly and wrists placed together. Bound tightly together, her legs bent at the knees. A rope is wrapped around her ankles. Fully hog tied on the floor the mens hands finally release her. The van comes to it's first stop just a block from her apartment.

Eyes running wild as the van moves along to it's destination. Every last scream lost to the rubber ball. Not a single one has touched her since tieing and gagging her as though not allowed. Struggling against the rope to no avail. It feels like she's been in this position for hours. All three looking down at her, licking their lips at her as though she was a piece of meat. Terror running through her as she knows full well what is in for her.

The van finally coming to a halt. Her eyes on the sliding door of the van as it slides open for the first time since she entered. It's still dark outside. The three men that grabbed her jump out and the largest grabbs her by the legs and pulls her from the van. Her grunts and moans of pain as she is pulled along are ignored. Hoisted onto his shoulder she tries to get a glimpse of anything around her. To her left all she can see is a barn door. She looks to her right and sees a large line up of limos circling around and down a long driveway. Struggling to see where she is being taken. The man finally comes to a stop. With a loud banging sound a door opens and she is carried inside a dimly lit room.

He sets her down on a cold and wet stone floor. Again she tries to look around. The bright light hanging down from the ceiling is the only source of light. She can't make out a single detail of the room except the large hands moving towards her. A terrified scream failing to escape her lips as the rope is untied from her ankles. Her arms are still behind her back as she is rolled over onto her stomach. The large hands gripping the cheap material of her work uniform. Yet another scream lost to the gag as the man rips the fabric open. Tearing the clothes from her body with surprising ease.

The last vestige of her uniform is torn from her body. Without her uniform she is left in just her panties. Already she regrets not wearing a bra today. Her perk breasts bouncing with every deep breath. The men surrounding her chuckling at the sight.

Her eyes wide as she they lift her to her feet. Her knees almost giving way under her own weight after being bent for so long. She is directed roughly through a door down a long hallway towards a bright light. The smell of smoke wafting down towards her, the sounds of men and women talking and laughing following behind it. Scared and confused she wonders what is to become of her. Terror coursing through her entire body. Her arms and legs trembling with every step she is forced to take. Finally reaching the end of the tunnel she steps out onto a small stage. The large hands never leaving her shoulders, keeping her where they want her. Her eyes slowly adjusting to the light. Her tight young body on display as she realizes she is in front of a crowd of very well dressed men and women. A man at a podium to her left smiling as the crowd lightly claps it's appreciation for the latest lot being presented to them

Looking around wildly with fear. She wants to plead for help from all these people but she knows it's of no use. This is what she agreed to. The man at the podium is a tall but over weight and very powerful looking being. He starts asking for a first bid. A paddle comes up from somewhere in the middle of the room. Then another one appeared. The amount being bid on her getting larger and larger. Suddenly her panties are around her ankles as the large man behind her pulls them down. She tries to squeeze her legs togther fruitlessly. Her young trimmed pussy now on display for the entire room. Having no way to cover herself up she can only stand there completely humiliated. She is turned around by the strong hands controlling her to show off her tight and round ass.

The bidding continues as tears finally start to flow. The initial shock finally wearing off and the fear settling in. The realization that this is all about to happen and there is not a thing she can do to stop it. A high bidder is finally announced. Mr Thirty Two, as he is called by the man at the podium is asked to come claim his winnings once he is finished for the evening. The hands holding her pulling her away from the stage and walk her back down the hallway again. Another young woman is being walked towards the stage. The same look of fear mirrored on this second girl. Both of them are gagged and she is unable to utter a warning of what is to come.

As the large man pushes her towards the end of the hallway another door opens to her left. This time she is led into a room filled with what looks to be large dog kennels. Some girls already inside the cages with collars wrapped around their necks. Gags still in there mouths. Each one of them is pretty and young, just like her. All of them looking just as scared as her. Her handler pushes her down to her knees in front of an empty cage. The number 32 fastened to the side.

The large man grabs her by her hair, pulling her forward towards the entrance of the kennel. As she moves inside the door is closed and locked behind her. Once inside she is left alone. Looking around, listening to the sounds of the other girls sobbing. Her own eyes are full of tears as well. Trying to convince herself that this has to be something out of a bad movie when the sound of a dark, rich voice can be heard behind her.

She tries to turn around in the cage. Looking up in time to see a tall, well dressed man step in front of the cage. He looks down at her for a moment. His eyes roaming over her body as though inspecting every inch of her. Turning he waves someone over. Whispering to each other so that they cannot be heard. Both men nod and second walks away. It is just the two of them again. Kneeling down beside her, his eyes meeting hers. His eyes are filled with fire and desire. This is a motivated and determined man. She can tell right away he is not a to be trifled with. Intimidating and confident. His hand reaches in, stroking her hair and face as though she were some kind of pet in a cage. He reaches underneath her. Sliding his hand over her 20 year old breasts as though they were his. Squeezing it roughly before pinching her nipple. For a moment she is Shocked at her reaction. A soft moan escapes her mouth at his rough touch. A smile forming on his. Then the first words actually directed at her since the ordeal began.

"Are they real?"

A quick look of confusion as she tries to figure out what he means by this. Then the sensation of pain and pleasure returns as his fingers pinch and pull at her hard little nipple. Not just the cold keeping them hard anymore.

"Your breasts? Are they real?"

Hesitation and finally a nod. She's not sure why she is answering him. After all he is a complete stranger that's fondling her in a cage, in an unknown building, brought here by men that had taken her from the street. Even though this is what she had signed up for when she was presented with the slave contract it is still almost more than she can take.

"Good."

He smiles down at her in the cage. Something about the look on his face is not reassuring.

"You have been purchased by me from this establishment. You are now my property and belong to me. My name is Master and yours is nothing. I may give you a title one day but for now you have nothing."

The look of confusion on her face telling him everything he needs to know. Smiling as he stands letting out a light chuckle. He whistles and then walks away. The cage is picked up from behind. The sensation of being carried filling her. The tall man that referred to himself as Master walking ahead of her. She can only watch as the door is opened for him and she is carried out behind him. She is then taken to one of the limos she noticed on her way in. Master climbs into the back of the car. A ray of hope entering her as she thinks she may be able to get him to take the gag off and explain her situation. That hope fades though when the trunk of the car is opened and her cage is slid inside. Looking up with pleading in her eyes to the masked man standing over her. With a grunt the trunk is slammed shut leaving her in complete darkness.

As soon as the engine starts she collapses. Passing out in the cage from exhaustion.

Her eyes open abruptly as the kennel is jostled. Being lifted from the trunk of the limo she tries to look around but all she can see is darkness. Touching her cheeks when she realizes their wet. She must have been crying even in her sleep. Her naked body lieing on the bottom of the steel cage as it's carried through the pitch black night. A door is opened ahead of her. The light is to bright to allow her to see anything clearly. As her cage is set down the shadows around the room begin to take shape. Her eyes finally adjusting to the light.

She bangs her head on the top of the cage as she tries to get up. Letting out a soft whimper. Wishing more then anything to get out of it. Looking around the large room slowly. Her mouth dropping open at the sight in front of her. The only description that comes to her mind is a torture chamber.

Directly in front of her is a wooden pole with two pieces of wood forming an inverted V shape. Above that a chain with a hook dangling a few feet from it. Looking to her left she can see a small part of the wall has been taken up with various paddles, whips, sex toys and clamps. A cold shiver runs down her spine. Looking to the right a large black metal X is bolted to the wall with a harness at each point. Shivering visibly now. Wishing nothing more then to stay inside the cage but knowing deep down that will never happen.

Lost in the moment she almost doesn't hear the footsteps behind her. Knowing her naked body is on full display but unable to cover herself up with anything. The shadow of the man who bought her completely covering her now. As she sits there shaking wondering what is about to happen to her she feels his warm breath on her skin.

Leaning in towards her his hand begins to quickly work the lock of the cage. Her entire body shivering with fear and anticipation. His voice filling her.

"Your training begins today."

To be continued...

MHCR
MHCR
16 Followers