Soldier Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris gets a breakfast he will never forget.
2k words
4.48
28.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris...." I heard the whisper over and over until I finally woke up. Disoriented, I looked around my dim bedroom and saw Patty at the door. "I tried the doorbell and then knocked. I finally walked in. You were in a deep sleep."

I was still getting my bearings when I realized I was still naked, on top of the covers. "Oh shit," I blurted out. "What time is it," I asked as I pulled the sheet over my hip.

"7:20. That's p.m., Dear." I could see she was grinning. "Looks like you could use a shower. Get cleaned up and we'll get dinner. I just make myself at home." It sounded so nonchalant.

Before I knew what was happening she disappeared down the hall. I got up. Looking down at my stomach I was hoping the dried pools of cum didn't show. I threw on my boxers and headed for the bathroom.

The hot shower felt great. I decided not to shave again. Good thing too as I was pre-occupied. I was wondering how long she was standing at my door. Then reality hit that there was no way she didn't see me in the nude. I decided to act as though nothing happened. I could only imagine what Patty would say if she knew the reason I was naked was to jerk off fantasizing about her.

I dried myself off. I put my boxers in the hamper, wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for my room. The light was on. I didn't turn it on. I walked into my bedroom. It hit me like a jab to the solar plexus. My bed was made! My porn magazine lay on the night stand. She knew exactly what I was doing. "Fucking wonderful," I thought.

After dressing, I summoned my courage and went to the living room. Patty was reading one of my mother's food magazines. "Ready?" She was smiling. She was making it easy for me.

"Yup", I said. "Where are we going to eat?"

"Bruno's. I know it's your favorite." This was even better news. I hadn't had real Italian since before Boot Camp.

Dinner was great. We chatted about everything but her finding me naked. Patty also drank a full carafe of red wine. She was as giddy as a teenage girl on a sleepover. She handed me the keys to her car which was a very good thing.

The drive home was uneventful until she broke the silence. "Martin's on another trip and Mike is still at school. I can't drive and there's no one to pick me up. I refuse to take a cab so I hope you don't mind but since you let me drink all that wine you're going to have to let me stay at your place." She chuckled.

"Okay by me. Besides, if something happened to you Mike would kill me." I was trying to sound coy and in control.

When we arrived home I showed her the guest room. While she was in the bathroom, I grabbed a towel and wash cloth for her. After setting them on the bed I retreated to my room. I closed my door. I turned on my lamp on the nightstand and shut off the overhead light. I stripped down to nothing after deciding that my balls could use yet more emptying. I got into bed however, this time I was under the covers. There was a knock at the door. Before I could say anything Patty walked in. The slacks and shoes she had worn to dinner were in her hands and folded over arm. She still had her top on. She wore light blue cotton panties. They were more than a thong but by no means grandma undies.

"Can I borrow a t-shirt, please?" The wine had definitely taken its toll.

"Second drawer. Help yourself," I said. She dropped the shoes on the floor and bent over to neatly place her slacks over the chair. The light blue panties rode nicely, complimenting her great ass. My heart skipped a beat. She went to the dresser and grabbed a plain white t-shirt. She turned slightly away and proceeded to pull of her top. My cock had come to life. I was wondering if I was still asleep from before. She folded her blouse and placed it on the dresser. I could not believe what happened next. With her back to me, she undid her bra and tossed it on the dresser. She turned slightly. I could barely see the outline of her left breast. When she raised her arms to put on the t-shirt her tit jiggled. I decided that there would be no problem obtaining another orgasm.

"Turn out the light, please." She asked. Curios, I leaned over and hit the lamp switch. I figure she didn't want me staring at her ass as she left the room. As I slid back under the covers, I felt the bed move. In an instant, Patty had slipped into bed. "I hope you don't mind. Strange houses scare me a little. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't," she snickered.

I cleared my throat and said, "No problem." I lay on my side with my back to her so she wouldn't see or feel my hard on. I jumped a little. She began caressing my neck and back with her finger nails. She then concentrated on the spine, between my shoulder blades and the base of my skull. It was nirvana. It relaxed me so much I fell asleep.

The next morning my bladder was my alarm clock. I couldn't think of any way to get out of bed without her seeing me fully nude, yet again. This time however, my penis was anything but flaccid. I knew that would relieve itself once in the bathroom. I turned over carefully. She was still asleep or seemed to be. I carefully got out of bed and tiptoed to the john. The relief was heavenly. As I said, my Johnson relaxed. I snuck back in my room and carefully crawled into bed.

Less than a minute later she got up herself to go pee. Since she was facing the door it would be very possible that she saw me in all my glory yet again. When the bathroom door closed, I got out of bed to look for my underwear. I rifled through my clothes and couldn't find them. Suddenly, the toilet flushed. I jumped back in bed.

She returned to my room and got back into bed. I was lying on my back. She turned toward me and put her head on my chest. She began to trace the edges of my muscles and rib cage. She continued this for several minutes. I noticed that she was going further down my stomach about every other stroke, pushing the sheets down. Once she had the covers down far enough, she started rubbing my bare hips. All I could do was close my eyes and enjoy.

On her next caress, she pushed her hand down my hip until she could not reach anymore. When she drew her arm back the underside of her forearm made contact with my throbbing cock. She continued the stroke all the way until her hand rested on my shaft. I couldn't believe that this was happening. She pushed the sheets down past my knees. There I was fully at attention as the morning sun peeked through my blinds.

She returned her hand to my waiting cock. She began stroking me while simultaneously licking my nipple. She shifted herself and began licking down past my navel. She shifted her hips towards me. It was then I felt something wet and warm around my stiff rod. Patty began to slowly suck my cock. She circled her tongue around my corona. She coated the head of my cock and what I refer to as the sweet spot of my shaft with a thick coat of saliva. It felt awesome.

I put my hand on her ass and began t feel her. I gradually moved my hand between her legs. Her cotton panties couldn't hide her wetness. She stopped sucking me and raised herself on her knees. She took off the t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. Her tits were magnificent. You might think that they would sag at her age but they hung perfectly. She then stood up, again with her back to me and removed her panties. Without stopping, she climbed back on the bed, swinging a leg over my head. I felt her tits against my waist. She lowered her pussy to my face. The smell of her nectar was intoxicating.

I felt my cock return to her mouth. I put my arms through her legs so that my hands were on her bare ass. I pressed ever so slightly. She accepted my invitation and lowered her wet pussy to my waiting mouth. I wasted no time in ravaging her juices licking every place I could. Her slit seemed to open for me. I began to lick and lap her labia. She squirmed a little. Then, with my cock still in her mouth, she moaned and pressed her hips to my face. I realized that I'd found her clit. I widened my mouth to expose more of my tongue. I could feel her soaked and swollen love button.

Patty released my cock from her jaws. I felt her kinds on my thighs. She lifted herself which caused her hips to shift on my face. Her engorged clit had full contact with my flicking tongue. I used my hands to pull my face to her for maximum stimulation. I could hear her heavy breathing. I refused to stop or slow down. She tensed. Suddenly, she bucked and let out an unintelligible sound. "Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhh," she moaned. My face was saturated with her cum. As she relaxed I lovingly licked her sweet juice. I was drunk with her scent.

Patty slowly climbed off of me and stood up. She reached for my hand and whispered, "Come here, Baby." I stood up. She pulled two pillows off the bed and dropped them on the floor in front of me. She went to her knees and took my cock in her hand as she positioned herself. She began licking the sides of my shaft. Next she swirled her tongue on my swollen head. I watched her push a wad of spit from her mouth and on my corona. She worked it all over with her lips. She began talking me in her mouth. I held her hair back to watch while steadying myself with my other hand by holding on to the headboard. She felt so good. I was amazed at how she used her lips like a pussy. As she pulled me in they would fold over my cock. As she released me they would pucker.

The feeling became so intense that I had to let go of her hair and grab her shoulder. She sensed this and began sucking harder but not faster. All I could do is close my eyes. My body reacted in time with her head. I felt my calves tighten and knees begin to lock. My ass cheeks were completely tensed. I exploded in her mouth. Jolts of cum shot from my cock and down her throat. She never stopped. She kept fucking my cock with her mouth and my balls kept giving her my semen to swallow.

As my orgasm subsided so did her sucking. She became very gentle with my penis and kissed to the tip as she let go. I fell to the bed. She smiled at me. I grabbed her head and kissed her. I opened my mouth to free my tongue. She responded in kind. We held each other tightly as we tasted our combined cum. I'd never done that before. I don't know what possessed me to do it but I liked it.

She stood up. Still in a state of unexpected euphoria, I watched her get dressed. She grabbed her pocket book and keys off of the dresser. She walked over to me and bent down and gave me a peck on the lips and forehead. She walked to the door, turned and said "I'll call you." She disappeared down the hall and outside.

I laid back down running over what just happened. I wondered if it really happened at all. I wondered if she would really call.