Soldier Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris meets a prospective recruit.
2.1k words
4.48
19.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dozed off again. When I finally got up and out of bed it was nearly 11:00. I hit the bathroom, pissed a river and enjoyed a hot shower. I was trying to focus on what I needed to get done before reporting to the office the next day but the images of the early morning kept running through my mind. My cock was at ninety degrees. I squeezed body wash into my palm, set the bottle on the shelf and commenced lathering my dick. My hand glided back and forth in a steady rhythm. I kept visualizing my penis going in and out of Patty's mouth while I held her soft auburn hair from getting in the way. Within minutes, I felt my ass cheeks tighten as a load of semen spilled into the water around my feet.

I dried myself, shaved, brushed my teeth, and dressed. My first task was starting my car. I was sure my asshole step-father had used it while I was gone as an entitlement of sorts. I had filled the gas tank before I shipped out. I wondered how much was left. When I opened the door and sat behind the wheel my suspicions were confirmed. The seat was out of adjustment and there were candy wrappers on the floor. I turned the key and after a few cranks it started. To my surprise the gas gauge read half a tank.

I drove to the mall. I decided to buy myself a cell phone. While looking at the various models and plan options it occurred to me that Patty had no phone number for me. How could she call? "Shit", I said out loud.

"Excuse me?" I looked up and saw the salesman looking at me with a strange look.

"I'm sorry sir. I just remembered something". I lied. Oh well. I signed the agreement and left with my new phone. I drove to the grocery store where I worked through school. When I walked in several of my old co-workers saw me and made a little scene. I must admit it felt good.

"In my office boy! And I mean now!" I laughed at the man grinning at me with his hands on his hips. It was my old boss, Mr. Winton. We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. He was a big supporter of me joining the military. He was a Veteran, himself. Plus, he couldn't stand my step-father. Needless to say we got along very well. I told him I was home on Recruiting Duty and stopped in to say hello and get some groceries. "Listen, I'll stop by the house later and bring you all the grub you'll need and an extra bonus from the beer cooler. I know you don't have much money so how about doing deliveries for me on the weekends when you're not at the office." Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and with a tear in his eye said, "I'm proudda you Boy! Now get outta here."

"Thanks, Mr. Winton. I really appreciate it," was all I could muster. True to his word he came to the house that evening with several boxes of groceries and two cases of beer. We killed a six pack talking about boot camp, my parents, and the store. He caught me up on some of the local gossip and made sure to tell me what girls at the store were single. After he left I put the rest of the stuff be brought me in various cupboards and hit the sack.

My first week in the office was uneventful until Friday. We went to the community college to work an information booth. I guess it's true when they say that ladies like guys in uniform. Several hot, young ladies kept visiting our booth between classes. One of them stopped back just as we were packing up. Her name was Lisa. She was a petit brunette with short hair parted in the center. She handed me a slip of paper. "Call me later; after 6:00. I'd like to learn more about the Service," she said with a smile. Before I could say anything she turned and walked away.

By the time I got home it was almost 6:30. I took off my uniform and hung it in my closet. I grabbed a beer and gulped it down. I stared at the slip of paper. "What the hell," I thought. I dialed and on the second ring a sweet voice answered, "Hello."

"Is this Lisa?" I was trying to sound formal.

"Only if this is Chris," she laughed. We exchanged the usual small talk and then I asked if she wanted to go out. She said she'd be ready by 8:00 but she was waiting to hear if her roommate was coming home or staying with her boyfriend. If she was not coming home then Lisa wanted to cook dinner for me.

When I arrived at her apartment she welcomed me with a hug. I looked up and noticed a small table in the little dining room was set for dinner. Then I noticed Lisa. She was wearing gym shorts and a sleeveless sport shirt from the college. When she turned to walk away I inspected her tanned legs complete with bare feet. She had an athletic build. Her calves and thighs were defined and shapely. Her ass moved so perfectly. My cock began to stir.

We talked over dinner. She cooked very well, which of course someone in culinary classes would. Pasta Alfredo with shrimp was the main dish and it was to die for. "Lisa that was awesome. It's one of my favorites," I complimented.

"Yes, I know the other guy told me." She giggled as she emptied the second bottle of wine into our glasses. "I ran to the store for fresh shrimp just in case."

"So, I've been ambushed. I guess we should sign you up for the Intelligence Division." I returned serve. "Turnabout is fair play, you know".

She clearly had a sense of humor and this helped make for a great atmosphere. We finished our wine and I helped clear the table. She was a little taken aback when I began filling the sink with soap and water. "You don't have to do that, really. I'll take care of them later," she said.

"Nope. I want to help. You don't have a dishwasher and I know how hard it can be to wash dishes with dried Alfredo on them. Plus, I did quite well in Boot Camp when it came to kitchen duty," I bragged.

She put her hand on my back and began to rub, "Okay, I'll dry." We joked with each other while we worked. I began to scrub a pan. She had turned to put a dish away and bumped into me. I accidentally splashed water on her shirt.

"Sorry," I said.

"No problem," Lisa said as she reached her hand in the water and splashed me back. "Turnabout is fair play," she smiled.

"Smartass," I said smartly and splashed her again. This time I got her good. The entire upper right part of her shirt ā€“ over her breast. The light gray material clung to her tit. I could see the outline perfectly and before my eyes, her nipple began to protrude.

We both looked at her erect nipple. Then she looked up at me. She put her arms around my neck and said, "Well, I'm either cold or happy to see you? I'm not cold."

I put my arms around her and we kissed. We stared at each other for a moment and kissed again. She slowly opened her mouth to invite my tongue. I accepted the invitation. My hands caressed her back and then found her tight ass. She moaned, "I think you better help me change out of this wet shirt, Soldier."

"Yes Ma'am."

She took me by the hand to her bedroom. I pulled her shirt over her head and revealed what appeared to be 34 C's. She unhooked the lace bra and let it fall to the floor. I took off my polo and pulled her to me firmly but gently. We kissed as we pushed our bare chests together. She backed up slightly and sat on the edge of the bed. I took a step toward her. She reached for my belt and while staring into my eyes unbuckled, unzipped and pushed my pants and boxers to my knees. My fuckstick bobbed in front of her face. She pushed my pants down to my ankles and helped me out of them.

As if we were long time lovers, she grasped my cock and began to stroke it. Pre-cum had found its way on my head. She licked it. She then used her tongue to paint my corona with saliva. I watched the head of my swollen member disappear into her warm mouth. This felt incredible. She began rocking her head back and forth while keeping her tongue on the underside of my head and shaft. She held my balls in her other hand with care. Soon, I began to feel that familiar feeling. I began to groan, "Baby, if you don't stop...".

She kept going. Only now she tightened her lips. I couldn't take anymore. I put my hands on her shoulders as my cum erupted into her pumping mouth. She never missed a beat. She swallowed everything I had. When she finished, she hissed my abdomen. I got on my knees and kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of my deposit. She leaned back. I began kissing her neck down to her perfectly rounded breasts. I kissed, licked and suck each nipple until she finally laid flat on the bed. I kissed her down to her shorts. I thought I detected her scent through the material. I hooked the sides of her shorts and began to remove them. Lisa lifted her hips to assist me. I pulled them off completely. She slowly opened her legs and revealed my prize. Her shaved pussy was lubed with her juice. The aroma hit my brain full force. My cock had arisen again. Her labia were swollen and parted. Her clit protruded from between, begging me to lick it. I obliged. She tasted so good. She lifted her legs over shoulders and grabbed my head. I licked her puffy pussy lips. I darted my tongue into her wet hole. She gasped as I licked her slit from the bottom up, over and over. Finally, I ceased my torture and engulfed her clit. She writhed in pleasure. I licked and sucked her clit relentlessly. Suddenly, she dug her heels into my back and increased her grip on my head. "Ohhh fuuuuuucckkk!" She bucked as she spewed pussy juice all over my face. I didn't stop until she lay panting. I pushed her knees to her chest and admired the sopping wet sight before me. "Finish the job, Soldier!" She commanded.

I stood up and bent over her. My cock lay against her abdomen. I moved my hips to slide it to her awaiting vagina. She reached to guide me inside her. Once at her opening I pushed in slowly. She was so tight. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in. She felt so good. I began to pump her keeping my weight on my knees and hands. She wiggled a little and adjusted herself to allow me to move freely. I pumped her with deep long strokes. This was the first pussy I'd fucked since the night of my going away party. I was in heaven. No parents, no back seat, no woods. My cock explored every inch of Lisa's pussy. She began using her legs to meet my thrusts. Lisa began to moan, "Chris, oh Chris, please Chris, Baby don't stooooopppp." She shuddered beneath me. I could feel her pussy get slicker. My scrotum was wet from her orgasm. I began pumping faster. The sounds of my cock working like a piston and the aroma of her sex brought my orgasm on like a thunderbolt. I exploded inside her. I felt like my semen was pumping from my thighs. I kept cumming. I could feel my face contorting. I filled her womb with my seed and collapsed on my elbows so I wouldn't crush her.

She brought her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She began caressing my back and neck with her fingernails. It was almost as good as more sex. She whispered in my ear, "Out-fucking-standing, Soldier. Now your job is to guard me the rest of the night."

"A good Soldier always does his duty," I said. The we kissed.