Soldier Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

Dylan arched his back as he drove slowly into her, finally bottoming-out, listening to her gasp in pleasure as he bored into her depths. She reared up, her hands on his midriff, and began to slide herself up and down on him, grinding her clitoris into him as she pumped, bringing herself on.

Almost immediately those old feelings began to race and shudder through her; three months was a long time, and she'd been thinking about this moment for a long time now. As she thought of how he was pleasuring her, the first feather touches of orgasm began to make themselves felt, her nerve endings beginning to thrill and sing, and as she pumped, they built into an unstoppable wave crashing through her.

Louise threw her head back as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced ripped through her, electricity blasting out of every nerve ending, her eyesight blurring and her ears popping with the force of it. She shuddered and quaked on top of Dylan, her hands clenched tightly in his as she screamed in release, her vagina clamping down on him like a vice as she rode the waves of intense, shuddering pleasure as they surged through her again and again.

At last the searing pleasure gave way to aftershocks quivering in her, and she slumped forward, her hair a sweet-smelling net over Dylan's face as she leaned over him, only willpower holding her upright as her chest heaved from the force and speed of her orgasm. Dylan leaned up and nipped her nipples between his teeth, making her gasp, then pulled her down to lie on top of him, her heart thudding against his chest.

Eventually her breathing slowed, as did her heartbeat, and she raised herself up on her elbows to smile down on him.

"Fy duw a oedd yn dda!" (God, that was good!) she grinned, dipping down to catch his bottom lip between her teeth. Dylan responded by sliding his hands down to cup her taut, silky backside, his finger brushing her rosebud and making her start and quiver.

"I bet i yn gwybod beth rydych ei eisiau nawr!" I bet I know what you want now!) she grinned, nibbling his lip some more as his fingers continued to circle and gently prod her tight pucker. Dylan rolled over again, now Louise was under him, and he rested with his weight on his elbows, sliding his forearms under her back to push her nipples up invitingly. Dylan took one nipple in his mouth, gently scraping the erect nub with his teeth, drawing a gasp and a wriggle from Louise as the sensation rocketed round her system. She involuntarily clamped her pussy around his still bone-hard cock, making him gasp as well, and they continued for a while, Dylan nibbling, sucking and chewing gently on her solidly erect nipples, maintaining her state of arousal as evidenced by the rippling of her pussy as she clasped him tightly.

At last she pushed him away, to sit up and take a tube of gel lubricant from the night stand and hand it to him with a sly grin.

"Gwneud hyn i mi, neu a fydd i gael y Bachgen Pwll? (Do this for me, or shall I get the Pool Boy?)

Dylan grinned, and pressed a good smear of the cold stuff on his fingertip, then slowly and gently rubbed it around her tight hole, then taking some more and pushing it up inside her, Louise gasping at the sensation. Dylan slid one finger into her, followed by another, loosening her up for what was coming. At last, she decided that enough was enough.

"Come on, big boy, do things to me, make me howl!" she grinned, lying back and pulling her knees up to her chest. Dylan looked down at her anus, gaping open for him, and hurriedly smeared a last finger of lubricant over the head of his cock, before shuffling forward to push against the tight ring of her anus.

Slowly he slid in, Louise gasping with the feeling of his thick cock sliding into her tight little anus, then suddenly the head popped past the ring, which clamped down on his shaft. Louise gave a yelp and lay back, gasping.

"Yn araf, gariad, mewn gwirionedd yn araf, os gwelwch yn dda!" (Slowly, sweetheart, really slowly, please!) she muttered, Dylan easing back and waiting for her signal when she was ready for more.

Louise nodded, and he began sliding in slowly, watching her closely, until he was buried to the hilt in her tightly clasping rectum, his cock twitching as he fought the urge to just plunge in and out of her like a wild man. As he began to slide back out, her eyes slammed open.

"Oh God, yes, like that Dyl, oh yesss, Christ I missed this, oh that's so good!" she groaned, pushing herself back against him, raising up to meet his thrusts as he plunged back into her. Back and forth they went, Dylan speeding up as his need to orgasm began to grow, Louise pumping back against him, lost in the feel of this raw, primitive sex she'd missed so much for so long, enjoying the feel of her man inside her where he belonged, her husband, her brother, her only lover.

Dylan came explosively, his cock swelling to wedge inside the suddenly too-tight confines of her rectum, filling her completely as the hot spunk blasted out of him, painting her bowels with his thick, creamy sperm. Three months of pent-up need exploded inside the woman he loved, his younger sister, now his wife, and the one woman in the world who meant everything to him. He seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of sperm, pulse after pulse bulleting out of him, as though he was somehow filling her with himself, giving her his seed as his symbol of his overwhelming love for her.

His orgasm triggered her own, and Louise screamed in release as another powerful, mind-shattering orgasm pulsed and crashed through her, the nearness of her man and the feel of his seed in her body exciting her like nothing else ever could, and pulling pleasure out of her like she could never imagine.

At last Dylan finished ejaculating, his muscles strained and trembling from the exertion and sheer physical, mental, and emotional overload he was experiencing from being once again united with his sister-bride, their two years of marriage feeling like two weeks. Coming home to her always felt like the start of the honeymoon. Dylan adored his wife, and loved her with a depth and passion he would find impossible to explain or understand; all he knew was that Louise felt the same about him, and that knowledge excited and inspired him like nothing else could, igniting sexual fires that leaped hot and all-consuming in both of them.

With a groan, he slumped down, his shrinking penis slowly sliding from her, Louise gasping as even that made mini-orgasms chase through her, making her heart hammer and her chest heave anew as she fought for breath.

When she finally caught her breath, she turned to see Dylan smiling gently at her. She reached out to touch his face as he did the same to her, making them both smile; they were still so in tune with each other that they both felt the same things at the same time. Dylan grinned as he traced the line of her jaw, touching her chin and gently touching her lips before sweeping her hair out of her eyes and pulling her closer.

"Dylan, if I ask you something, will you promise to think about it, and not think me selfish?" she asked him apprehensively, her bottom lip quivering slightly.

"Whatever you want to ask, you know I'll always listen to you, gariad!" he smiled.

She took a deep breath.

"Dyl, I want us to go home; not a holiday, permanently. I want to walk barefoot on freshly-cut grass and smell it as I walk, I want to get lost with you in the corn maze at Llangollen, and attend Eisteddfod and listen to the harpists and bards. I want to travel in a narrow-boat over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, I want to see the lake at Bala, and I want to picnic at Virnwy and watch the windsurfers on the lake. I want to buy dressed crab straight off the fishing boats in Barmouth, and see the snow on Caer Caradoc, and eat Lava Bread and Bara Brith on Christmas morning. I want to watch Cardiff Met play Bangor at Cardiff Arms Park on New Year's Day and sing 'Men of Harlech' and 'Land Of Our Fathers' with everyone else before the match starts, I want to make babies with you, in Wales, like we talked about, and stay there and watch them grow up in their own country, and listen to them speak Cymraeg with their friends. Take me home, gariad, please..."

Dylan saw the tears in her eyes, heard the longing in her voice, and knew that it wasn't just homesickness; Louise had had enough; she needed the rolling hills, blue seas and ancient white beaches of Ceredigion and Cardigan Bay, the upland meadows of Bala dotted with white sheep, the steep, lonely, green hills and soughing woodlands of Merioneth, the fairyland grottoes of the frozen cascades of Betwys-Y-Coed in the dead of winter, the stark black and white peaks of Yr Wyddfa, Mount Snowdon, on a crisp winter morning, potent, haunting symbols and memories of her homeland. As he thought of these things, a powerful wave of homesickness washed through him as well, and he knew he needed these things too. It was time to go home.

"No, baby, you're not being selfish. I want to go home too. I think I've done enough here, and today was pretty much the last straw; when I told that little dick I'd take him into the desert and kill him, right then I meant it; that's a bad state of mind for a place like this, so I think it's time to go. I've got nearly $700,000 saved up from seven years of not actually spending any of my salary, plus there's what you've got stashed away from your job, so I think we've got enough to tide us over until we find jobs in Britain. I think we need to go, and soon."

Louise looked at him, her eyes wide, brimming with unshed tears as she thought of the home of her childhood, shopping in Newtown and Aberystwyth, summer holidays in Abersoch, and Pwllheli, and Traeth Morfa Bychan, Black Rock Sands, on the Llŷn Peninsula when dad had still been alive, walking the ancient tracks of Offa's Dyke, exploring the hidden glens and passes of the Brecon Beacons, and looking in awe and wonder at the great castles of Harlech, Criccieth, Conwy, Builth Wells and Beaumaris, and the magnificent Caernarfon on its hilltop, guarding the Menai Straits.

Dylan held her close, his own emotional state suddenly almost as fragile as hers, the ache for home almost overpowering him. The wave of homesickness caught him off-guard. He'd never felt strongly about any place they'd lived, but now Wales and the Llŷn Peninsula was calling to him; it was home, and it was calling him back.

"Let's do it, Lou, let's go home now!" he grinned, barely able to hold back tears himself.

Louise reared up over him to look deep into his eyes, seeing the truth there, and then the tears spilled from her as she gave in to her emotions, the wave of homesickness overwhelming her, stripping the aloof professional surgeon away and leaving just a homesick girl behind. Dylan pulled her close as she cried, soothing her with soft words about their childhood in Rhayader in the Elan valley, on the banks of the River Wye. He reminded her of their school days, the friends they'd shared, and then moving to Capel Bangor in Ceredigion, West Wales, after the news about their father. Louise listened in wonder, amazed that he'd remembered so much, he'd seemed so disinterested as a boy, but now she knew just how much of his home he remembered, and how clearly, and now how much he missed it too.

When her tears abated, Dylan sat up in the bed, urging Louise up to join him.

"I suppose I'd better tell Mike and get this over with, and you need to hand in your notice, too!"

Louise grinned up at him.

"We're really going to do this, then?"

Dylan grinned his familiar devil-may-care grin.

"Fuck yes, I'm done with this place, with these people, fuck 'em all!"

As Louise stretched and smiled, her small, high breasts danced in front of him, and without thinking, Dylan leaned forward to suck a nipple into his mouth, making her giggle and gasp.

"Don't start anything you can't finish, Soldier-Boy!" she smiled, thrusting out her breasts even further, tempting and teasing him. Dylan took the bait, his hands sliding around her waist to pull her closer and onto his lap, where she straddled him.

"So what's next, Action Hero, are you going to show me some of the good stuff?" she taunted him, her eyes challenging and her smile inviting.

Dylan pulled her closer still, her bare pussy lips sliding over his rapidly hardening cock, making her jump and quiver as his hands slid down to cup and squeeze her tight, firm cheeks. His lips and teeth played with her nipples, making her gasp and sigh as he licked, sucked and nibbled them into hard little bullets of flesh.

Louise smiled as she sighed, knowing how horny and ready he was to indulge in a little contact-sport, and she encouraged him a little by sliding her damp labia over his solidifying cock.

Now she leaned forward to lightly nip his bottom lip as she rose up, allowing his cock to spring upright. She took hold of him, and with a satisfied grin, slid down onto his straining member, her eyes glazing as she slid him into her moist anus, feeling him stretch her as she slowly took him into herself again.

Dylan pulled her cheeks apart, stretching her tightness open to ease his entry into her, the thrill of fucking her like this always new and exciting. Louise was gasping and hissing now, muttering to herself as she accommodated his girth again in her tightest hole.

"Oh yes, Dyl, yesss, like that, God I've missed this, yesss Dylan, all of it, oh yess...!" she murmured, until he was completely seated in her, his cock feeling like it was being squeezed tightly by a firm hand in a hot velvet glove. The sensation intensified as Louise began to slide up and down on him, pleasuring herself by rubbing her swollen clit against his lower belly as her anus pulsed and squeezed around his firmly embedded cock. Neither one of them could hold it for long in this position, which is why it was their favourite; the release was always shattering, the feel of her tight rectum milking his cock absolutely out of this world. So it proved now; Louise began to breathe faster, her neck and throat flushing as her climax built, and that feeling of tightness and fullness in the root of his cock telling Dylan that it would be soon now.

Louise pumped faster and harder against him now, her clit dragging against his lower belly, slicking him with her juices. The friction sent waves of pleasure radiating through her body, making her nipples tingle as her juices poured from her over-stimulated pussy.

She came with a guttural moaning cry, pleasure washing over her as she climaxed again and again. Dylan clenched his teeth against his own moan of pleasure, his head thrown back as his cock swelled and pumped stream after stream of hot spunk endlessly into her tight hot rectum. His swollen cock jammed tight in her as he sprayed his sperm into her bowels, the feeling intensifying her own orgasm, and Louise screamed as her orgasm peaked into a lightning bolt of pure pleasure spiking through her and driving all thought or rationality from her; all that remained was sensation; heat, wet, slippery friction, and the feel of Dylan pouring himself into her.

Louise slumped down as her orgasm peaked and then died away, senses gradually reeling back into her as 'the little death' receded and her man and their love for each other came back into focus.

"God, that was amazing!" she panted, her grin all Dylan needed to know she was back in the land of the living.

"Every time with you is amazing, gariad!" he smiled, holding her close against him as their hearts drummed together.

Louise finally stirred, pushing herself upright to look searchingly into his eyes.

"Are you sure about going home, Soldier Boy?" she asked, "Is this really what you want, or are you just agreeing because of me? I know how you love this job; I don't want you to ditch it just because of me, I'd never forgive myself!"

Dylan pulled her close to him, his fingers caressing her hair as he collected his thoughts.

"What I said earlier was true, baby-girl; I wanted to kill that little prick, for something so trivial, so fucking pointless; he was no threat, and I was all ramped-up to beat him to death. More than anything, that tells me we should go, now, before I turn into one of those kill-crazy loonies Mike despises so much. We have to go home, before you go mad and I go fucking berserk!"

Louise slipped her arms around his waist, pulling herself closer to him, enjoying the feel of his voice rumbling in his chest, the slow, steady beat of his heart, strong and powerful, and the warmth of his body as he held her close. Dylan kissed the top of her head, making her look up enquiringly at him.

"What say we go and tell Mike, eh? Let's get this over with and get ready to shove off from this God-forsaken shit-hole!" he grinned, and Louise grinned happily, her thoughts already beginning to focus on where they'd live and what jobs they could find. There was really no big rush; Dylan had almost $700,000 saved up, and she had nearly as much from her job here, so money wasn't going to be a problem for a while, it really all just boiled down to where they wanted to live. As she thought of home, the need to see the Llŷn Peninsula once again swelled through her, and she realised that was where she wanted to live; in sight and easy reach of the sea.

Louise settled back against him, nestling against the soft black hair of his chest, enjoying the feel of the warm silky thatch with just a hint of brittle wiriness covering his chest and trailing down his stomach. As she'd done so often in the past, and never ceased to enjoy, she started twirling her fingers through the mat of jet-black hair beginning to cloak his upper chest, a dead giveaway of his Welsh heritage, savouring the feel of the long slightly stiff hairs against her sensitive fingertips. The sensation awakened memory after memory of him, the past segueing into the present as she stroked and caressed the man who meant more than the whole world to her, her big brother no more, her husband now and forever. Thinking thoughts like these, and revelling in her love for and memories of him, Louise fell fast asleep, nestled securely in her husband's arms.

Dylan let her doze, enjoying the feel of her, her warmth, and her fresh clean smell, that scent that always drove him crazy. He began to slip away too, and his head gradually nodded forward, to join her in dreams of home, of each other, and their life together.

The sound of his mobile phone beeping finally woke Dylan, blurrily dragging him back to reality. He picked up the handset and saw Mike Bruce's name as he pressed the 'Answer' button.

"Dylan, are you in a fit state to talk now? "

Dylan grinned at the hint of innuendo in Mike's voice.

"I am now; give me twenty minutes. Louise and I need to talk to you as well!"

Mike rang off, and Louise stirred, the sound of Dylan's voice piercing her sleep.

"Come on, little girl, time to put your boots and socks on, and buckle-on your big-girl panties; Mike wants to see us, and we have something to tell him!"

A little under twenty minutes later, freshly showered and refreshed, Dylan and Louise were sitting with Mike in the comfortable sitting room that doubled as his office and unofficial social centre for the core team members. After the amenities were over, Mike got down to the reason he'd asked them to come and see him.

"Dylan, I know this is short notice, but I really need you to go to Brunei and review their whole operational security strategy out there; there have been incursions from across the border, mostly tribesmen from some of the more superstitious PNG tribes, but they're causing more trouble than they're worth, and the client wants a robust strategy in place to mitigate the effect these head-hunters and cannibals are having on the local drilling and pipeline teams; they need you to go out there and show them how it's done. Two gas platforms are already out of action because the teams there are too scared of having their heads cut off in the middle of the night. The client won't tolerate their loss much longer, or any further platforms out of commission, so we need to decide what kind of operation to mount to scare off these primitives permanently, with the main priority being a plan showing us what we need to do to get those two downed platforms back into production."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers