Soldier Humiliates Captured Beauty

Story Info
Slut is blindfolded, humiliated and treated like a slave.
959 words
2.99
84.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bongbus
bongbus
1 Followers

I order you into my cabin. My soldiers get you to me, tied and bound. I untie you and order you to lie down on the bed. You quiver in fear, yet I see the lust in your eyes. I start unzipping your skirt and slide it down your legs. You now lie helpless, tied and bound, in your thin lace thong panties and your white transparent top. I take out my belt and rub it gently over your thighs, as you wriggle in helplessness. I bring the belt near your moist pussy and you quiver in pleasure. I run my fingers along the edges of your panty and gently massage your clit. "You are getting wetter by the minute, bitch. You can't wait to get fucked, can you?" I growl. I love the way you whimper in anticipation, the lust apparent in your soaked thongs, yet the defiance in your voice standing out in stark contrast, making me wild for you.

I pull you by the way and whisper in your ears, "you know what I do with nasty bitches like you?" You nod your head, begging for mercy. I scowl back, "you'll soon find out, slut".

I throw you on the floor and make you grovel all the way to the bed, your voluptuous breasts hanging like fresh watermelons, your beautiful cleavage apparent through the flimsiness of your dress. I admire your round ass and wonder when I will thrust my cock right into it.

Just as you are close to the bed, I order you to stand up and blindfold you. "Take off your clothes, slut. I want to watch you strip while you are blindfold and helpless." Off comes your white top and I look with admiration at your stunning breasts. They are mature, yet supple and upright. The nipples look hard and I twitch them hard. "Nooo" you cry out. "Shut up, slut. Remember you are my slave now. I will do what I please. And when I am done, my soldiers will also have their share of fun."

I throw you on the bed and rip apart your panties with a sharp knife. I move my knife along your clean shaven pussy, and the knife gets wet with your cum. "Ahh, look at how your pussy's reacting, baby!" As you lie stark naked and blindfolded on my bed, my cock grows in anticipation of rubbing against the walls of your holes and your beautiful face.

"I am going to be real bad, bitch. So let me tie you up so that I don't need your concurrence on everything I do to you. Deal?"

"No, please don't tie me up. I will behave, I promise."

"How can I believe a cocksucker like you?"

I rudely pull up your hands and clasp them to the bed.

"Spread your legs, whore. Let me taste your cunt."

With that, I jump between your legs and lick wildly on your cunt, tickling your pussy as you go wild. You let out stifled moans and that turns me on even further. "I know you are loving it bitch, just keep moaning. And beg me for my cock inside your smooth cunt and your mouth."

"I beg you, sir. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

"Open your mouth, slut and take out your tongue. You will now suck at my cock till I go mad and ooze it all out inside your mouth and you can gulp it down. If you dare to spit it out, you won't see tomorrow morning."

With that, I thrust my cock deep inside your mouth. You lick the cock, take it deep in your mouth. You keep sucking at it till I go mad and the cum spurts out right inside your mouth. You obediently take it in without a whimper.

I get back to your cunt. This time's it's not my tongue, nor my fingers. I take out my vibrator and rub it violently against your pussy. You go wild again and beg me to open the blindfold. You are dying to watch me nude while I ravage your body and make you cum shamelessly. But I won't let you go so easy. I will tease you and make you wetter till I am hard again to ravage your cunt.

"Okay bitch. It's time for me to get into your pussy. Spread your legs wide and feel me inside you, brushing against the walls of your cunt."

My dick goes inside your cunt smoothly. You are wet and smooth, dying for my cock. As my dick keeps ravaging your cunt, I twitch your hard nipples and finger your asshole. You moan in absolute delight and I moan too.

"Please, sir, not any more. My cunt can barely take this. Please take it out."

Your pleas turn me on even further. I keep screwing you and flip you over effortlessly. "I shall leave your cunt now. But your pussy's still left, bitch."

You are spread eagle on the bed and I order you to lift your ass. I take your ass so hard that you cry out in pain, yet I know the pleasure that rings behind that pain.

Just as I am about to cum, I take it out, pull you by your hair, open your blindfold and cum all over your face. "Lick it up, slut. Lick up my dick and clean it for me. And then go wash yourself, for my soldiers are waiting in anticipation."

You look around and see five horny soldiers around the bed. They were inside the room ever since you got blindfolded. They eye you the way hunters eye a fresh catch. Your cunt twitches in pleasure, thinking of the wild night ahead.

bongbus
bongbus
1 Followers