Solo Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked hard at him. His eyes were full of mischief, not anger. His demeanor showed confidence, not arrogance. The twinkle in his eye told her that he was not a danger, but someone who was as desperately in need of a good old fashioned fuck as she was. Presented with a show like she just put on, she could not respect a man who reacted any other way than to "take a shot".

"Are you getting a good look?" she inquired.

"Honey, I have been watching you for quite some time and yes, the look I have been getting keeps getting better." He smiled. "Turn Around." He said quietly.

"What?" She said, incredulously.

"Turn Around." He said with more command. "There is a toll to be paid if you pass through my forest. Pay it willingly and you shall not be harmed." Again with the twinkle in his eye.

"Why should I?" She challenged him.

Dropping his pack, Nick slowly walked toward the water, never breaking eye contact. "Because you have the most magnificent ass I have seen in years. Please?"

The spell was broken. A beggar. "Shit. She said. You are just like all the rest of them." and she started walking straight out of the water. An angry walk.

His impatience with being ruled by women and his need for them had come to a head. Here this beautiful woman was, right in front of him, needing to be fucked as badly as he needed to fuck and she was going to dismiss him? He was tired of begging, tired of women who denied that they wanted men to be in control. He was tired of women who teased and then made him wait for their "yes". He wanted desperately to take what he wanted and to show her that he knew what she wanted, whether she knew it or not. What did he have to lose? They were in the middle of nowhere. He couldn't stop her if she wanted to leave but he wasn't going to lay down and be a pussy while being rejected by one. These were his woods and here, we needn't always be civilized.

Halfway to him, Nick bellowed, "I said turn around!"

His command went straight to her spine. She instinctively stopped. She was tired of pussy boys who lived with their mothers. She was tired of techno-geeks who thought computers were women and men who played too long with their toys and not enough with her. She had been begging for a man. A real man, one who knew how to take charge, knew how to make her feel safe and protected while taking what he wanted... a paradox to be sure. Yet here it was. She was suddenly aware that to be taken well, permission only ruined it.

She took a long hard look at him, now conscious of her nakedness. A little bit afraid. A little bit turned on. A little bit ashamed that she was tuned on. He wasn't begging now, was he?

Years of frustration coursed through her veins. How many times had she wished for a man who was a man and now standing before her was a rugged woodsman with desire in his eyes and all that stood between him and his desire to take her were the clothes she had willingly tossed into the creek. His sudden command had not only stopped her in her tracks but had added an element of fear to this little interchange that went straight to her pussy. She was turned on by his command.

Still, she wasn't going to just let him have everything without some resistance.

"What kind of toll?" She asked cautiously.

His heart pounded. He had rolled the dice and come up a winner. She as to be his.

He considered the question. "Obedience. Obey my commands and you will get what you need." He let the steel remain in his voice but added some softness that hinted that she wouldn't be left unsatisfied.

She looked closer in his eyes. She could see pain there. But something more. Gentleness. Need tempered by respect.

She made her decision. She needed to be taken. She needed to be adored. He had already begun... She would let him finish.

"You watched me?" she asked, quietly, locking her eyes on his.

His eyes stayed on hers. They did not roam lustfully or waiver. "I did. But don't be embarrassed. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, watching you like that, with yourself... out here..." words began to fail him and he stopped talking.


His shoulders were wide and strong looking. He looked like he could pick her right up off the ground if he wanted to. But he just stepped out of the woods after watching her masturbate. That was not how she usually met men and certainly not the way that she started a sexual encounter. Keeping her eyes on him, she succumbed to her desire to be seen. Every woman wants to be beautiful and here was a man wanting to see more and god knows she had already shown him plenty. She started to turn away from him, aware the moment that their ryes broke their gaze, his returned to her body. She felt him watch her turn.

"What are you going to do?' She asked quietly, facing away from him now.

"I already told you what I was going to do." He said with a smile.

She looked back a little. The confused look on her face registered. He motioned with his fingers to complete the turn. She complied. Turning her back all the way to him. Her hips were still moist from the water. Her shoulders were trim and fit. Much more beautiful up close than in the view finder. He realized he was holding his breath. He let it out in a rush.

"I said I was going to help you with that." He explained.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw the look of amazement on his face. He wanted her. She could see that. It wasn't a pure lustful look she saw, but something else. Something...respectful, as if he were looking at a priceless piece of art. She warmed inside as his he took his time. She let him take her in. Beginning in her mind to give herself to him already. Which made her a little angry.

She had come here to be alone, now she found herself somehow being charmed by a man who had already seen more of her than most men she dated. She shivered at the thought of a stranger in the woods attempting to give her an orgasm. Was he really volunteering to give her an orgasm? Men don't even know what that means for the most part. This thought made her a little angry.

She was already warmed by the thought of a rough stranger taking her in the woods. She was, after all, a sexually charged woman and she had needed more in her sex life for some time. This situation shouldn't have been attractive to her, but it was. She couldn't help herself. But she was no helpless waif, either. If he was going to take her in this game, he would have to earn it.

"Thanks, but I already have it well in hand." She challenged and she moved her hand to her pussy. She began to stroke it lightly as she looked back over her shoulder.

Her challenge took him by surprise. She looked back at him with a What are you going to do now? smile on her face.

He realized that she was not afraid. That she was going to play along.

This was almost exactly the wood nymph Nick had imagined. Beautiful, curvy, inviting and sassy. Daring him to do what he needed, begging him to do what she needed, but not making it easy.

He was all in and she would not escape him. This beautiful body, those beautiful breasts and god, that perfect ass... were more than he could take.

She stood there touching herself, her fingers stroking back and forth into her pussy. His cock strained against his khakis like a dog on a leash. He decided to match her challenge and throw her way off base. To show her that he was in charge here and that this was definitely going to be a romp in the stream between two people who just needed to romp.

"Perhaps I should too." He responded. He unzipped his khakis and removed his half hard cock. He smiled as he started to stroke it. She thought she had outdone him but when she saw him take out his cock she was first amazed by the forwardness of it but then, damn. That was quite a cock. Her body suddenly realized that it needed some cock and needed it bad.

"That's disgusting." She said but with a hint of a smile.

"Don't mind me, please continue." He said to her.

She was still looking back over her shoulder as he drank in her body and slowly stroked his cock to full hardness. Her clit responded immediately to her hands attempt to shock the man. She didn't intend to masturbate again, she just wanted to fluster him but that hadn't achieved the desired effect on him. Now here she had the problem of the sight of a beautiful cock on a beautiful man stroking himself as he gazed upon her naked body as she stroked herself.

Exactly how had she gotten into this situation? She wondered. It was too late for thought now. She was more or less committed. What the hell. He was going to do as he pleased anyway. Her fingers found her clit again as she felt his eyes roam over her behind. She closed her eyes and continued, mildly ashamed that this stranger was watching but completely absorbed by the idea that he could do with her as he pleased. What a contradiction.

"Spread your legs a little more." He commanded.

"I thought you said you were going to help!" She shot back at him. She immediately regretted the challenge. She wasn't sure what she expected.

"You're right. I did." He replied.

His body ached to touch her. He needed to taste her skin, touch her, take her. He needed to bend her over something and fuck the shit out of her. But all in good time. He began to walk toward her, into the water. She looked back, startled but still facing away.

"Help is on the way, beautiful."

As he got closer, his heart ached with need for her. Lust was certainly easy to identify. But the loneliness was what was eating at him now. The warmth of a woman cured it. He needed her. He needed to take her like a possession. She looked away. He was glad she couldn't see him as he walked closer. His demeanor said he was in control but inside he was a chaotic wreck.

"Spread your legs." He said quietly as he approached her.

She could hear the splashing of his footsteps. She was electrified with fear and longing. She had no idea what to expect and every fiber of her being said that this was not what a good girl did and that she could be killed or worse. But her body needed the attention. She sensed that this man was not going to hurt her and that she would walk away having had an adventure. Her nipples hardened as her heart raced. Her breathing quickened and her nerves waited to see what he would do. She did not stop stroking her clitoris.

He was almost to her. She had to make a choice. Run, or obey and see where this took her. She made her choice. She spread her legs apart, just more than shoulder width.

Nick's heart jumped as he neared her. What would he do? What had he gotten into? He certainly had no intention of raping her but god, he needed to take her. She wasn't running away but she wasn't looking like she was going to fall into his arms either. Just a few feet from her, he could practically feel the warmth of the sun reflecting off of her skin.

Then, just as he was trying to decide what to do next, she slowly spread her legs a little bit more and faced away from him. She was in. His cock sprang to attention with such force that he thought it might explode right there. She had accepted his invitation and extended an offer. At that moment, his brain turned off and his inner beast took over.

His eyes roamed over her perfect ass one more time as he took the last few steps to her. He reached around to encircle her waist as he approached and pressed his cock hard into her ass as he pulled her back to him.

She gasped, his touch electrifying her. His cock against her ass heightened every sense. As he pulled her to him, she felt his cock press between her ass cheeks and the tip settled against the small of her back. Need rose in her and took over her being as his cock twitched in response to touching her.

He let his hand come up to her breast as his other arm completed the rough embrace, he pulled her back to him and whispered into her ear, "I won't hurt you." Her body began to tremble with relief as fear left her and then with need as she realized she could let go. He could feel her heart racing as her arms raised up and reached behind to touch his hair. "I know." She replied between ragged breaths. His hands roamed lightly over her breasts and caressed her rock hard nipples. They were perfect. He could feel the goosebumps and the stiffness of her areola as he traced his route around her breasts. He could feel her breath catch.

"Your body makes me crazy," he whispered again as he began to kiss her neck.

His cock twitched as it pressed against her ass, still nestled between her ass cheeks. She ground her hips back into him, eager for more. As he squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck, he could feel her need rising to match his own. He moved his hands back and down the sides of her hips, tracing the curve of her ass.

Roughly, he turned her around and placed both hands on either side of her face. He pressed her lips to his and her mouth opened to receive him. Their tongues lashed at each other and she wrapped her arms around him. Suddenly she pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Lisa". She said to him.

"Lisa?" he repeated?

"My name. It's Lisa." He realized that they had no idea who the other was.

"Nick. I'm Nick."

"Nick. OK, Nick, I don't know where you came from and I don't care. For right now, I need you to fuck me and I need you not to be a pussy about it."

"Then do as you're told." He replied. "And I will fuck you as many ways as I can imagine".

He was not gentle at all when he pulled her mouth to his and greedily kissed her, his hand on the back of her head pressing her into him. She pulled away and looked at his face for a moment, needing to see his need in his eyes.

He pulled her to him again, this time reaching all the way around and exploring every part of her back, dropping his hands to her ass and squeezing hard. Roughly, he turned her around again, so her ass was facing him. She gasped as his cock grazed her hips and settled once again between her buns. How could it possibly be so hot? She wondered.

He dropped to his knees in the stream. The cold water rushed into his Khakis and over his hard cock, helping him regain some control. He gripped her hips with both hands. His face was now inches from the most perfect ass he had seen in many years. His lips ached to kiss it but he savored it for a moment.

Then he kissed the small of her back, his newly forming beard tickled her skin. The warmth of her skin against his lips made his heart leap. He had to catch his breath. His kisses became passionate. His tongue traced the curves at the top of her buttocks. Her skin was sweet and warm. The cold water and his attentions had worked together to make the texture of her skin firm and wonderful. He let his tongue trace from the top of her ass, down between her buns, hands kneading, lips kissing.

He indulged himself. He knew she needed him to move lower but she was clearly enjoying this as much as he was. Her little gasps and protestations egged him on. He kissed her buns and traced her ass with his lips, memorizing every curve, feeling the warmth of the cleft of her buns and looking forward to the main attraction.

Finally he decided to give her her turn.

"Bend all the way over." He whispered.

"What?" she responded, somewhat surprised.

"Bend over!" he commanded.

She hesitated. This wasn't usually how it went. She needed everything that was coming though so she obeyed. She bent over, placing her hands in the stream. She felt vulnerable and was momentarily regretting the decision until suddenly his mouth clamped onto her pussy. She yelped.

"Oh, god!" she cried. "Yes, oh yes...!" her breathing instantly ragged and catching as it responded to his hot tongue on her twitching clit.

His mouth eagerly ate her pussy as his hands roamed over her now spread ass. His nose pressed between her ass cheeks.

Her pussy tasted sweet, having been dunked in the stream. Her pussy hair tickled his chin and she whimpered with pleasure as he dug deep into her pussy with his tongue. He lashed her clitoris up and down with his tongue a few times, eliciting a squeal and then back to tongue fucking her. Her juices flowed and began to coat his chin. The aroma and taste of her need for this intoxicated him. He was pleased that he was pleasing her.

His chin expertly found her clit as he ate her. Nick was so hungry for her, he ate like there was no tomorrow. Back and forth between the clit and pussy, chin grinding her, tongue lashing her. He could feel her crescendo. He was surprised to realize that he was going to be able to make her cum like this. Well, that would be a good way to ensure her obedience. He stopped for a moment and kissed her buns for just long enough to make her beg for more.

"Don't stop- pleeeaaasse!" She whimpered.

But your ass is so beautiful!" He teased.

"Oh my God--!" she screamed as his tongue suddenly resumed its lashing of her pussy. She was keenly aware of his hands clamped onto her hips as if he needed to hold her in place. She was being held by strong hands that were not going to release until they had their fill. Somehow his grip on her hips connected directly to her clitoris as if his hands too were massaging it to ecstatic heights. She could feel his strength and felt herself melt into it.

"Ohhhh God- Yes.. Oh God!" she yelled as her thoughts were interrupted. Her hands went to his, for no other reason than to hold on tight as the ride continued.

She could not believe his skill. No man had ever eaten her as she was bent over like this and certainly none ever brought her this close to an orgasm. She held herself up as her pussy endured the assault of his mouth and tongue. Her knees trembled as she adjusted to each new angle he attacked from and she realized she was going to cum. Her eyes caught sight of his hard cock poking up out of the stream through his soaked khakis. She was suddenly imagining that cock being pounded deep into her and just as she imagined that, her orgasm began.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she screamed.

He sensed her orgasm as well and his mouth clamped down hard on her clit, sucking it in deeply and battering it with his tongue.

"I'm cumming, oh god!" as he milked her orgasm of every ounce of pleasure.

His tongue stroked and sucked her clit and her orgasm kept rising- "Ahhhhhh Shiiiiiiitttttt!!!!" she bellowed without any thought of who might here. "Yeeeeessssss" again as she thought it would never stop.

He tried to keep her at the top of it as long as he could. Her hips tensed around his face and her hands clamped down hard on his--. "Yeeeesssssss......." she suddenly was silent as the orgasm reached its crescendo and she held her breath, her eyes rolling back in her head as the onslaught continued.

Her knees trembled. Her breath released on a whoooossh of air and he thought she might cry as she began to whimper. He could see that she was not going to be able to stand up by herself. He gripped her knees and locked her legs so that she would not crumble into the water. He released her clitoris from his mouth and took a few deep breaths..

"Oh god..." she kept repeating. She didn't know what to say or what to do next. She was grateful that he held her in place. She hung down, her pussy still gracelessly displayed to him.

"I am not through yet." He said.

His tongue returned to her pussy but skillfully avoided her ticklish clit.

"Oh my god, more? Who are you?" she wondered aloud as her pussy suffered a second round of tongue fucking. She felt his tongue return to her, lovingly licking and probing. She felt no need to be self-conscious. He could have all he wanted she thought sluggishly. Her clit was recovering much more rapidly than usual, though, as he kissed and caressed her pussy lips while she recovered. She felt need rising again.