Solo For Three

Story Info
Getting away with more than she'd hoped at the club.
1.8k words
4.32
40.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth fell open and her eyes almost closed, as she realized she really wanted to just keep fucking harder.

She had been talked into going out to see a band when she was tipsy already - her man knew that she wanted to dance that night, and told her after a few drinks who was in town. It was one of those groups that could still make a living touring small venues, and he knew she'd liked one of their songs once. When he said who was playing, she said "hell yeah," and made him wait less than he'd expected to get her to the door.

She only stopped to prepare for a few minutes, and decided to be a little daring as she changed clothes. She kept humming the band's one hit as she did, remembering how her man's cock had felt when she had first heard the song, on a radio that was playing just to cover the sounds of their lovemaking. She'd been smiling whenever she'd heard that song forever.

As they drove to the show, she reminded him again of when she'd first heard it, and could tell from the way he shifted in his seat that he'd not forgotten. Their first stop on arrival was a quick one at the bar in the back of the huge, half-empty room. She could tell he wanted to get her loosened up and on the floor. Maybe even the dance floor first.

They moved up to the fringe of the crowd at the stage - they had arrived mid-show, and there was no way to talk through the noise, or even read lips in the mostly darkened building. He had to use a hand in the small of her back to steer her to a good viewing spot near the edge of the crowd, and she couldn't resist leaning back on him just a little more than necessary as they moved together through the dimness.

She stood in front of him when they found a spot, swaying her hips as she caught up to the music, and drinking quickly to help the music take over. She felt his presence behind her throughout the first song, and felt him move up against her for the second one. It was definitely not his hand in the small of her back that time, and she definitely was leaning against him. She became more and more aroused as she felt him, hard against her.

She laid her head back against his neck, and his arm came around her torso to hold her tight to him as they moved. Just enough out of phase to generate some friction for him, and she could tell that he was staring straight down her top instead of watching the band. Standing there in near darkness, feeling the buzz, ears full of too much sound, she was able to concentrate on the touch of him. Every motion betrayed his need for her body, and she simply closed her eyes and drank that in, letting her own body respond.

He shifted his empty drink to the hand in front of her as she leaned away briefly to finish her own. She nearly spilled her ice as she felt his free hand, still cold from his cup, sneak up the back of her skirt. She made a small yelp that was lost in the music, and held her cup in front of her face to mask her smile. It was hard for her not to feel obvious as she leaned back into his questing fingers, right about the time he realized she'd not bothered with panties for this show.

His hand cupped her ass as he leaned down to say something in her ear. She immediately nodded, and composed herself as he removed his hand. He led her off to the side wall, where several tall circular bar tables stood shaded and neglected, waiting for the house lights to come up again after the performance.

He picked a spot with a fairly poor view of the band, but which was concealed by the angles of the place from most of the crowd. He ignored the small stools provided as he set down his drink on a table, and simply braced his back against the cinderblock wall. She tiptoed up to kiss him, hand moving under the front of his shirt to rest against his abdomen. She'd been sure to chill that hand on the walk over, and she let out a nasty little giggle as he flinched from the cold.

As he smiled back at her, the band moved into the song she'd remembered. The crowd went wild, all attention focused in the opposite direction. Holding his gaze, she nodded quickly, and turned her back to him again. Leaning forward slightly, she put her empty cup beside his, grasped the table, and ground her ass hard against his erection.

His hand quickly pushed her forward, gaining clearance to free his cock. Why not? The room was dim, no one was looking, the music was right... With a few fumbling motions, her skirt was tucked up into its own waistband, his pants were god knows where, and she could feel his rock-hard head pop into her pussy from behind. Immediately she backed up on him until he was essentially supporting her whole weight on his cock. The dark, the crowd, and the music surrounded them as she arched her back enough to lay her head again on his shoulder.

The position was awkward for too much motion, but his arms came around her again - one to brace her beneath her ribs, and one to allow his hand to trace up her inner thigh. He began to stroke almost imperceptibly in and out of her, as his fingers found her clit and started rubbing in time with the song.

In this full embrace, she panted, almost loud enough to be heard. Never had she been so openly surrounded in sex with people all around her. He murmured into her ear how incredible it was to have her all to himself in this crowd, how he wanted to make a stain on the floor with her right in the middle of her song. Turning her head to hear him better, her gaze fell across the nearly deserted bar at the entrance.

The solitary bartender was looking directly at her. Her man couldn't have noticed, her hair must be blocking his line of sight - but a complete stranger was watching her get stand-up-fucked.

She froze for a moment before her mouth dropped open. She was surprised - then scared - then suddenly shuddering with excitement.

Her eyes flickered closed and snapped open, meeting the bartender's across forty feet of empty room. With the lighting and the concealing tables, he couldn't be seeing much detail, but there could be no doubt in his mind about what was happening. She moaned again, mouth wide open this time, and saw him shift to conceal himself better behind the bar. She felt her juices beginning to leak out of her onto her man's balls. The bartender was leaning on the bar with one hand, his other hand was moving suspiciously out of sight, and his eyes were not moving away from her at all.

Close your eyes, she said to her man. She told him to lean back and get fucked, that she wanted to pump him dry during the solo of her song. She leaned back forward against the table, knowing her man well enough to know he did indeed have his eyes closed as he approached orgasm. She arched her back and began fucking in earnest, with quick sharp slams driving as much cock into her as possible.

Her eyes never left the bartender's - she was pointing her body directly at him. She wanted him to want her too, wanted to be the focus of one man's lust while she had another one in balls-deep.

Licking her lips, she moved her shoulders back to thrust her erect nipples against her shirt. She wanted to make a show of this, though she knew he couldn't really see. He was somewhat better lit - she saw his eyes get wide, and the rhythmic motions of his hand could only mean he was jacking off watching her fuck. All of them alone with each other in a crowd, absorbed in the best song the band would play.

The solo began.

Her cunt felt her man swell and explode inside her, bursting in waves.

The bartender closed his eyes and dropped his head for a moment, one arm rigidly braced, one suddenly freezing in mid-motion.

She came so hard she wasn't sure if she screamed. No matter - she peaked right along with the song.

As the music began to wind down, she quickly grabbed napkins from the table and handed them to her man. She stood blocking him from view for a few seconds, straightening her skirt, staring down the bartender as her man got presentable. The bartender simply stood and smiled, breathing heavily.

When her man moved from behind her, she kissed him deeply, and asked him to buy her a shot and get her home, right that second. They vacated the table as the song wound up, leaving a sticky surprise for whoever used it next.

All unaware, her man lead her across to the bar, digging a bill out of his jeans as he finished arranging himself. Lost in the haze of the freshly laid, he didn't seem to notice her eyes staying locked with the bartender's as they crossed the empty space.

As the song ended, her man arrived at the bar and asked for a tequila shot for her. He promptly lost interest in the bartender as he turned to face the band, listening, smiling, pleased with the night.

The bartender blinked, realizing he was sharing a smaller secret than he had thought. His grin threatened to split his face as his hands worked briefly with bottles, and for a few moments under the bar.

She raised the shot the bartender then silently handed her, their hands brushing just briefly. Her eyes went wide with realization as the glass touched her lips. She paused briefly, gulped the shot, and slammed the glass back down on the bar.

Rather than say anything, she simply opened her mouth wide and licked the lime wedge that he'd provided, as the sound of glass hitting bar brought her man back to attention. She laughed merrily, still not speaking to either one, and half-hugged, half-pushed her man toward the door as the crowd roared in applause for their favorite song's ending.

Her laugh turned wicked as they went back out into the night, with her man laughing too, and teasing her about having been awfully slutty with the bartender.

She'd not yet decided whether she was going to tell him why the rim of her shot glass had tasted salty.