Solomon King Versus The KKK

Story Info
Solomon gets back at rednecks through their women.
7.3k words
4.43
184.7k
76
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An E&I Enterprises Story

copyright 2002 by Stormbringer

* * * * *

Note: This story takes place during Solomon's wandering years.

Prologue:

Solomon King looked across the creek at the remains of the shack he had grown up in. He was surprised it was still standing, though it was more of a lean-to now then house. Progress hadn't come to this part of Mississippi. It looked exactly as it did back in the fifties, dirt roads, trash and all. What had possessed him to come back here? His mother was long dead, his father's identity unknown, brothers and sisters scattered to the winds. There were no good memories from his childhood except the joy he felt swimming in the creek. From here he had gone to live with an abusive Aunt until he turned old enough to join the Navy.

Solomon had been wandering around listless now for several months. He didn't know if the Gigamesh Project was chasing him since he had escaped and burnt down their facility. This aimless apathy wasn't like him. He was a natural born leader, a planner, a strategist. He needed a goal in life, a purpose, but what?

He heard a truck coming along down the dirt road and turned sticking his thumb out. It was a beat up, old, pick-up and Solomon could see three men filling the front seat.

The truck stopped beside him and one man leaned out, "You need a ride there darkie?"

Solomon frowned, "Yeah, can I hop in back?" The three men were rednecks, shaggy hair, unshaven, mustaches, etc.

"Youse is one big negro buck. Be worth a lot if the 'federacy had won."

Solomon stepped closer to the pick-up with every intention of yanking the arrogant hick out of the truck and kicking his ass. He reached in his fist gathering up the man's shirt and realizing that it was a white robe. They were all wearing white robes. Hoods were in their laps. "Pa, he's touching me. Get them filthy hands of your better boy."

An older man was driving. He threw open his door and climbed out. "Get your hands off my boy...boy," said the older man. He appeared in his late forties, had a big beer gut and sideburns covering large jowls. He spit tobacco on the ground and glared at Solomon. "What the fuck are you rednecks gonna do about it?"

"I don't care how big you are boy, you can't take us all on." The fat old man was grinning like an idiot.

"I don't know Pa," said the younger one staring at Solomon's meaty fist still bunching up his robe. "Look at his eyes, he looks like he's into it."

"Shuddup Jimbo. Joe Joe, why don't you make this negra buck show us betters some respect."

Joe Joe, the man sitting in th middle of the cab, slid out the drivers seat. He stood up, towering over the truck, bigger then Solomon, bigger then any man Solomon had ever seen. The man had a dumb look on his face. Solomon said, "This doesn't have to happen. Why don't you good ole boys get back in your truck and drive off." He was already assuming a fighting stance, arms coming up and one foot behind him for balance.

Joe Joe looked to the old man for instructions, but the old man just grinned and said, "Whatsa matta boy, scared? Get him Joe Joe."

Without hesitation, the dumb giant charged at Solomon, huge ham like fists coming up to beat the black man to a pulp. Then he was lying on his face in the dirt as Solomon easily sidestepped and tripped him. The big man wasn't down for long. He climbed back to his feet and as Solomon prepared himself, the big oaf released a fistfull of dirt into Solomon's eyes. Seconds latter, Solomon felt the punch.

The black man's rock hard abs absorbed the blow, but it had enough strength behind it to knock the air out of his lungs. Before Solomon could get the sand out of his eyes, another strong blow hit him in the jaw nearly causing him to fall to the ground. Instead, Solomon dropped and rolled, cleaning his eyes as he rose out of Joe Joe's reach.

As the other rednecks cheered, Solomon clenched his jaw and looked at the giant with such could calculating fury that Joe Joe paused for a fraction of a second trying to follow up his attack. The black man seemed to levitate in the air for a second, his leg striking out at the white man. Solomon's heel caught Joe Joe right in the neck and the white giant fell over like a tree, clutching his neck and gasping for air.

"Pa, don't," shouted Jimbo.

Jimbo was out of the truck standing by the door as the old man pulled a shotgun out of a rack behind the pickup's cab. Solomon kicked Jimbo in the chest sending him hard into the door at the same time reaching for the gun and yanking it out of the surprised fathers hands. Solomon reversed the gun swinging the butt up between the fat man's legs. In the same motion, just as the dad began screaming like a woman, Solomon reversed the gun again and slammed the butt into Jimbo's head, as he was standing up, without looking behind him. "Don't fuck with a Navy SEAL," growled Solomon, looking at the three fallen men still pissed off at himself for falling for the dirt in the eyes trick.

Solomon rifled through the truck finding nothing but a cooler of beer and a tool box. There was some duct tape in the tool box and Solomon went over to restrain Joe Joe. The big man was still lying on the ground gasping for breath. Solomon taped his arms and legs together, then put a strip across his mouth. He did the same for Jimbo who was breathing, but unconscious. The fat old man was crying, clutching his balls as he rocked in the fetal position on the ground. Solomon taped him up too.

Solomon grabbed a beer out of the cooler and tossed the shotgun into the creek. He looked at the setting sun and figured he'd better clean up his mess before someone else came along. He pulled Joe Joe's wallet out of the man's pants and removed the few dollars inside. There was a photograph inside of Joe Joe as a boy about ten years younger standing with another huge redneck and an older handsome woman with a stern matronly look. Solomon moved on to Jimbo who luckily had more money then Joe Joe. He also had a picture inside his wallet. It was a wedding picture of him with his wife and the bitch in the photograph made Solomon's cock jerk. Jimbo had married up. His wife was a classy looking brunette. She wore glasses and her hair was up making her look like an attractive business woman, but one with a body built for sex. Nice full breasts and a firm ass complimented a trim figure. The picture only looked a couple years old.

Solomon hit paydirt with the old man. His license said his name was James and he was obviously one of those losers who liked to flash cash because he had over three hundred bucks in his wallet. The old man also had a picture. His was of a family gathering at a water hole somewhere. James' wife was a fat cow bigger then her husband. Jimbo and his wife were in the picture. Jimbo's wife was wearing a conservative one-piece swimsuit that failed to hide her curves. But what really caught Solomon's attention was James' daughter. The hot little slut was wearing a bikini top and tight cut off jeans. The bikini was straining to confine two huge udders like her mom's, but without the fat to match. Her cut-offs were so short they showed off a hint of buttocks. Her body was simply incredible and she only looked sixteen. The picture was dated 1992, making it several years old and the little bitch over eighteen. Solomon's cock hardened as he stared at the two babes' bodies. He had an idea how to teach these rednecks a lesson.

Solomon heaved the three men into the back of the truck. Even with his considerable strength, Solomon had trouble throwing Joe Joe into the cab. Solomon hopped in the truck and found a road atlas under the seat. He got their addresses off their drivers licenses. Joe Joe lived closest. He decided to swing by his house first to see if there was anything to steal.

********************

Whoop Bing Rosie:

Joe Joe lived in a delapidated rancher. There was a car in the driveway, but no lights on. The big man didn't wear a wedding ring so Solomon assumed he lived alone.

Solomon looked around for anything worth stealing, but found nothing easy to resell without burdening himself. He wanted to get out of this state as quickly as possible.

What he did find of interest, was a video camera hooked up to the tv. He wasn't too familiar with their use, but it looked easy to figure out. A tape attachment sat beside the tv.

Solomon had entered what had to be Joe Joe's room. The man was thirty-something, but his room was like a little kids with baseball mitts and models lying around. He had just started looking around when he heard a door squeak behind him. He spun and shut the room door, hearing someone in the bathroom out in the hall.

Solomon peered through the crack in the door. He heard a toilet flush and an older woman walked out of the bathroom. Solomon immediately recognized her as Joe Joe's mom from the picture. She was still handsome even in her late fifties, thin, but a little hippy, her ass was a little big and her breasts were on the smallish side. She wore a nightgown and looked tired with her hair mussed up from sleeping.

The woman knocked on his door as she was walking past. "Joe Jr, come rub mommy's feet for her. I know you're in there. I heard you come home." The woman turned and shuffled towards her room.

Solomon snuck out and was standing by the bathroom when she yelled, "gets your ass in here boy and rub mommy's feet. I clean houses for nine hours a day to support you, now get in here."

There was a maid's uniform hanging on the bathroom door with the name Rosie stitched to it. Solomon saw the light go out under the door to the lady's room and figured, why not?

"Such a good boy," she said as he entered the room. The light was on, but she was wearing a sleeping mask and was lying on the covers. "This one first please." She held her right foot up.

Solomon sat the video camera on the night stand aimed at the woman and pressed play. Solomon grabbed her foot and squeezed it, kneeding and rubbing them with his hands. The woman moaned in pleasure. As Solomon rubbed her foot, he stared down her leg. It was newly shaven with good, strong calves. He was holding her foot up enough that her nightgown had ridden up and he could see the hint of pubic hair between her legs. His cock began to stiffen.

He switched to her next foot. He used one hand to squeeze it, while the other hand unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out. He struggled to get them down around his ankles.

Solomon grabbed her other foot so that he had one in each hand. Rosie sighed contentedly as he moved his thumbs around the bottom of her feet while slowly pulling her legs apart. Before she realized what had happened, he was falling forwards onto the bed wth his arms sliding under her legs holding them spread wide open. Her pussy was displayed for him as his face landed on her slit.

"Joe Joe what are you doing?" Rosie was stunned, but assumed her son had fallen on her. His tongue came out and licked up her labia sending an unfamiliar spasm of pleasure up her spine. "Oh my god stop," she cried coming to her senses. She tried to struggle, but it only worked his tongue in deeper. "What's gotten into you?" She flushed with shame her body was responding, her crotch was raising into his thrusting tongue. "This...wrong. Been so long...can't help...I'm cumming." The older woman thrashed with pleasure as her clit was sucked between her sons lips.

Solomon climbed up and kneeled between her legs, placing his cock-head against her pussy. She recovered as he was pushing it in. "Stop. We can't...you're my son." Solomon pushed the head in and she said, "ummm yes," then laughed. "Thank god. Who are you?"

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"Such a manly voice you have to go with that big manly prick. I'm afraid I've seen my son nude when he was a boy and he takes after his late father in the prick department. Not too big. God, that feels incredible. How big is it?"

"That's just over half."

"I want to see it."

"No. Leave the mask on and I will give you the fucking of your life."

"Ok." Her hand had been reaching for the mask, but stopped. Hr husband had been dead for six years and she wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. "Who are you?"

"I'm one of Joe Joe's friends. He sent me here to pick something up for him."

"Oh, one of his klan buddies. A good, true American."

"Yeah, thats right." Solomon gritted his teeth and slammed his cock in.

A mixture of pleasure and pain shot out from Rosie's crotch. She had never felt anything like it. The man's prick must be a foot long. Her pussy was juicing up quickly to accomodate it. She hadn't been this wet in twenty years. "That feels so good. What's your name?"

"Call me King." Solomon startled her when he grabbed her nightgown and ripped down exposing her breasts while Rosie was writhing in pleasure impaled on his cock. He kept going until her entire nightgown was open displaying a surprisingly nice body for such a mature woman.

"How appropriate a name. You're a manly man, aren't you King?"

"I'm the first real man you ever been with." He was lying down as he said this, her legs wrapping around his waist. He mashed his lips against hers as he began thrusting his hips.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she screamed breaking lip contact to gasp for air. "Fuck me my King. Fuck me with that huge prick."

Solomon had found his rhythym. He was bucking his hips rapidly now fucking her with his entire cock. The force of his thrusts pushed her down into the bed, the springs bringing her back up into his rampant cock. He was grunting as he fucked her hard, hands squeezing the sides of her head, and kissing her occassionally. She seemed to cum every five strokes or so. "Let me see you. Please, I need to see your face. It's never been this good before." she begged.

Solomon was getting close. His cock was swollen as his orgasm approached. It had been several days since he had cum last, which ment it would be a lot. He waited till his cock was just about to explode before grunting, "Then see me," as he flicked her mask off with his thumbs.

Rosie waited with awe to see this incredible lover, her look turning to horror when she saw his black face. "Nooo, not a ni...aaahhhh myyy goddd." The black man's prick exploded in her pussy triggering the biggest orgasm of her life. Her body betrayed her. Her pussy squeezed his cock milking it for every last drop of what felt like a gallon of sperm. Waves of pleasure were radiating out from her crotch. It wasn't just one big orgasm, it was one long continuous orgasm. Rosie's eyes rolled up in her head as she fainted from the pleasure.

Solomon withdrew figuring it was a good chance to get out of there. He would of liked to of broken in her ass and mouth to black cock, but there were two more sluts he wanted to meet tonight. He grabbed the camera and left.

Rosie watched him leave out of the corner of her eye pretending to sleep, but didn't see the camera in his hand. "Thank you," she mouthed as he headed down the stairs.

*******************

Jane His Wife:

Solomon fast-forwarded through the video impressed with how good he looked on tape. He really liked the video camera and thought it would be cool to make pornos for a living. He carried Joe Joe into his house and left the video cassette of Solomon fucking his mother lying on the man's restrained body. His mom would find him in the morning. He then went back to the truck grabbed another beer and drove off. The next stop was Jimbo's house.

Solomon let himself into Jimbo's house with a key off the man's key ring. He flipped the lights on and was immediately surrounded by pictures of Jim's wife. Either she loved her looks or Jimbo was infatuated with her. She was gorgeous. A large framed wedding picture was at the center of many smaller photographs. An engraved plate red: James and Jane Harrison 1993. They were both in their early twenties and had only been married a short time.

He needed another tape for the video camera and searched around their tv. He found one and took it. Wedding was written on the lable. He inserted the tape from the wedding video and rewound it. He could tape over this one, for tonight Jane Harrison would be Solomon's wife. The lovely woman wouldn't be vewing it after tonight. Solomon looked up the stairs and began removing his clothes.

Solomon took the camera and walked up the dark stairs. The master bedroom wasn't hard to find. The door was open and he could make out Jane's sleeping form on the bed. He set the camera on a stand aimed at the bed. It was too dark to really get anything, but at least it could record the noise.

*******************

Jane felt the cloth on her face, sliding down towards her breasts. "Stop it Jimbo, I have to work in the morning," she said sleepily. She moved her hands down to push her husband back, but he just grabbed her wrists and pushed them up over her head. "Ooo baby, you been drinking?" His only response was to suck one of her long nipples into his mouth. Jane moaned. "I love it when you been drinking. Use the handcuffs. Make me your slut." He fumbled around with the novelty furry handcuffs attached to the headboard and she helped him restrain her. He must have really been drinking because he fumbled with the handcuffs like he wasn't familiar with them.

Solomon hadn't encountered a woman like this before. Jane wasn't the classy, conservative woman he had thought from her pictures. It must be an act. She was a kinky slut, at least with her husband. That explained why she had married down to a redneck like Jimbo. She craved rough working class sex. Solomon could give her what she craved.

"I love it when you treat me like a slut," she whimpered. Solomon kneeled between her legs and hooked them under his arms. "No, wait, eat me first," she begged. Jimbo had a nice size dick, but he was a minute-man and she needed foreplay to cum. That why she liked it when he drank. He always lasted longer and ate her pussy with more enthusiasm. Not tonight though, Jimbo seemed intent on sticking his dick in her. The head of his dick poked at her slick pussy until she felt herself stretching wide open, wider then ever before. "What the fuck are you sticking in me, a bowling pin? Don't stop, it feels so good." As the man kept pushing, Jane soon realized the truth. Her pussy kept stretching and opening, the walls hugging every contour and vein of what could only be a very large penis. As he slowly began pumping his dick into her, she began to have a series of small, but intense orgasms. Her crotch started raising into his thrusts. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was soaking the big penis inside her. Jane had never been this horny, the very air seemed sexually charged.

"Harder god dammit, fuck me harder. Jeeesus, I feel a big one coming. Let me see you, take off the robe." The hooded figure leaned over her and turned on the light. The white robed figure between her legs was so big, it could only be Joe Joe. Oddly, Joe Joe seemed to be wearing black gloves as he reached up.

Solomon pulled off his hood as Jane's orgasm was about to break. The beautiful woman's eyes went wide as she saw Solomon's handsome, black face smirking at her. "Just what I always wanted," she cried as her pussy clamped down over his superior black cock and began spasming. Jane writhed on the bed screaming with pleasure from the intensity of the orgasm.

When Jane awoke, she was slowly getting fucked by the black man as he waited for her to recover. "Oh god yes," she moaned. "Let me see you. Take off that robe. Now who the fuck are you?" she asked staring in awe at the black man's magnificent chest as he pulled the robe over his head.

"Your husband and his KKK buddies harrassed me this evening so I decided to get even by fucking his wife.

12