Solving My Little Problem Ch. 05

Story Info
Investigating the identity of the Mystery Girl.
6.1k words
4.6
38.6k
23
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up refreshed, but with Angie lying in bed beside me, I had a hard-on most of the night and I woke up with one, too. I know this is immature, but any time she was facing me, I'd take her hand and put it on my erection and when she wasn't facing me, I'd press my dick against her body. I shouldn't have been so horny after what had happened the night before, but with the close proximity of Angie, it didn't take much to figure out why I was so hard.

I was just lying there looking at her for a few minutes. She was probably one of the hottest women I've ever known and I don't just say that because she took my virginity. Sleeping next to me in a little t-shirt and a pair of panties, I just wanted to pull her panties down and thrust myself inside her.

Her breasts were so inviting, rising and falling with every breath. I couldn't resist putting my hand under her little shirt and copped a feel of them as she slept. When I was contemplating what I thought she might do if she woke up, it happened. I was caught red-handed. Her eyes popped open and she looked around the room a little. When she realized where she was, she looked at me with a big smile on her face and stretched her arms up over her head, not at all bothered by the presence of my hand under her shirt.

"Hey, stud, how long were you molesting me in my sleep?"

"I-I..." I stammered to answer.

"It's okay, I probably would have done the same to you if I woke up before you did. I might have even put your dick in my mouth."

"Really?" I couldn't believe how she talked to me. Her nasty mouth kept me on edge, but it was a big turn-on, too.

She looked down at my dick and asked, "You didn't jerk off yet, did you?"

"No, I just woke up," I explained.

"Are you going to do it now?" She asked.

"Right now? Here? In front of you?"

Angie looked around the room, "Unless you have a special jack-off area or something. Where do you normally do it?"

"Here," I answered. I wasn't very comfortable talking about the subject. I'd never jerked off in front of anyone before, so it was all new to me. Plus, when guys talk about the subject, we all deny ever having done it. Here, not only was I admitting my guilt, but she wanted me to demonstrate for her.

"Well? Go ahead."

"Let me get a towel," I suggested, not certain I could go through with it.

"For what?" Angie giggled. "To cum on?"

"Yeah, I don't want to make a mess."

"Here," She said, whipping off her shirt and exposing her lovely tits. "You seem to like these. Just cum on my tits, then you won't need a towel."

"Uh, how do you want me to do that?"

"Just climb on top of me and start fucking your hand," She patted her belly.

Angie raised her arms up over her head. I flipped one leg over her, resting my balls on her stomach and pointing my little cock between her tits. Angie propped her head up with another pillow, clasping her hands behind her head and positioning her head so she could easily look down at my little cock without straining her neck.

Angie looked down at my cock and smiled, probably amused at how small and ridiculous it looked in contrast to her large tits. In their softened state, her nipples were easily larger than the head of my cock.

I would have asked her if I could fuck her between her tits, but I imagined how ridiculous it would look for me to be pumping my short cock between her tits. With the length of my dick being about equal to the width of her hand, it lacked sufficient length for the head of my cock to poke through the top of her cleavage. I was afraid it would just look sad and pathetic to try, so I didn't bother suggesting it. Instead, I'd do as she asked and jerk off on her tits, which in my opinion, wasn't a bad option, either. Nervous or not, I would get to cum on her tits.

"Are you ready?" Angie asked. After I nodded, she reached over to my end-table, grabbed my lotion bottle, and squeezed a big glob out right on my cock. When she'd finished, she put the lotion back on the end-table and returned her hands to the back of her head.

"That's a lot of lotion," I observed as most of it slid off my cock and onto her chest.

"I'm sure you will put it to good use," Angie said. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"I'm a little nervous," I had both my hands on my hips.

"About what?"

"I've never done this in front of anyone before. It's usually something I do in private when I'm thinking about girls, not when I'm with a girl."

"I can understand that, I guess, but I think you should try to get over some of the hang-ups you have, like being all shy about your small dick. I mean, you have a little dick. You can't change it. So what, right? Have some fun."

"I wish it was that easy," I said.

"Okay, then let me guide you, okay?"

"Okay," I wasn't certain what she meant.

"Just do as I say."

"Okay."

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and waited for further instruction.

"Now reach down with one hand and grab your dick," Angie was talking plainly, not at all bossy.

I took a hand off one hip and wrapped it around my hard little cock.

"That's good," Angie said. "Start sliding your hand up and down on it. Do it like you want to make yourself feel good."

I started off slowly at first, coating my short staff and swollen head with lotion. My knuckles brushed against the center of Angie's chest, which was also slippery with lotion. Strangely, with my eyes closed, it was easier to stroke myself than it was looking down at Angie and having her look up at me.

With my eyes closed, I could concentrate on the more positive aspects of the situation. For the first time ever, I was stroking myself with a beautiful girl watching me and she was dressed in only a pair of skimpy panties. Not only that, but I'd eaten her pussy the night before while another girl sucked my cock. Mmm! Even though it was under some strange conditions, I was sure the girl sucking my dick was Erin. She was nearly as hot as Angie, but I don't think it's fair to compare the two girls. They're both hot, but in different ways.

Closing my eyes also helped me concentrate on the sexy nature of my sister's friends. They were all hot and I had experienced sexual pleasure with not one, but two of them. The other two were hotties, too. I liked my sister's choice of friends. Not only were they hot, but they tolerated my presence.

Stroking my cock had never felt so good. With Angie beneath me, I could feel my balls resting on her chest as my knuckles dragged back and forth on her soft skin. Angie was quietly watching. She hadn't said a word since I started stroking myself. For all I knew, stroking myself with my eyes closed, she could have fallen asleep again.

I could hear the splashy noises coming from the interaction of my hand with my cock and the excessive amount of lotion. I enjoyed the sound, imagining it was also being appreciated by Angie. My thoughts went back to the events of the night before. First, I'd seen most of the girls in their underwear downstairs in the living room, including Erin and Angie in their tight shirts and little panties. Only Rachel had been conservatively dressed. Then, there was Cheryl in her sheer panties and top. Fuck, that was hot. I could see her nipples and the slit of her pussy. She'd never let me see something like that if she had been awake. I almost felt guilty staring at her as she slept.

Then, after all that, I'd expected to be able to come upstairs to jerk off and go to sleep, but Angie was there with an unexpected proposal, which led to me getting a blowjob from one of the other girls, which I was almost positive was Erin. She'd sucked my cock so sensually, I though my balls were going to explode.

Thinking about last night's events was really turning me on. The speed of my stroking increased. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I was ready to shoot. Then, I pushed my cock forward and started to cum. I could feel it spurting out of the tip of my cock.

Then, I heard a giggle. It was Angie. I opened my eyes to see here stifling a laugh.

"What is it?" I asked without stopping.

"Nothing," she said, trying not to laugh out loud. Then a big spurt of cum flew out of the tip of my cock and landed on her cheek near her mouth. Angie erupted in laughter, unable to contain herself any longer.

This still didn't stop me. I kept stroking my cock and fired off a few more shots of cum that dribbled out of my cock and trickled down onto Angie's chest, mixing with the lotion on her skin.

When I'd finished cumming, I was embarrassed by her continued laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked. My face felt hot with embarrassment.

"Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. It's just that you looked like you were enjoying yourself so much. You were really getting into it and then you tensed up and came. I mean, I was feeling happy for you, then I just started laughing. I hope you're not upset by it."

"No, I guess not." I wondered if she was telling the truth or if she was just laughing at my little cock.

"You shot me right in the face," Angie pointed to her cheek. "That's pretty far, too. Your little dick is way down there and you hit me up here."

"Yeah, I guess that's pretty good," I'd never thought about how far my cum went when I came.

"Hey, have you ever tasted your own cum?" Angie asked.

"No, never."

"Try it," Angie said, turning her cheek to face me.

"No thanks," I said.

"Why not? I've tasted mine."

"That's okay. I don't want to."

"Don't you wonder what it tastes like?"

"No, not really."

"It's not gay if it's your own cum," Angie reasoned.

"I don't want to try it."

"If you don't do it, I'll never do anything like this with you again," She threatened.

I leaned down over Angie so my face was about six inches from hers, then looked her in the eye and said, "Sorry, I just don't want to."

"That's okay, I was bluffing," Angie admitted, then thrust her face toward mine quickly, pressing her lips to mine for a quick peck.

I pulled back, but not before she was able to press her cheek against mine a little, getting some of my cum on my face, which I quickly wiped away.

Angie giggled at her little trick, then pushed me off of her and rolled off the bed.

"Come on, let's get a shower," she said, pulling her panties off and slipping into my bathroom. "I don't want to lay here in bed all day while you play with your dick."

=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Later in the day, Angie, with some urging from my sister, convinced me to go to the mall with two of the girls, Erin and Cheryl. It wasn't that they wanted me to go with them, but my sister (Linda) needed to run some errands. She was taking Rachel and Angie with her, leaving Erin and Cheryl nothing to do for the day and no car, so instead of having them sit around the house and be bored, she asked me to do them a favor and take them to the mall.

Of course, I had no interest in going to the mall, but the trip would give me time to spend with Erin. Even though I still wasn't 100 percent sure the anonymous girl who had given me a blowjob was Erin, I was reasonably sure it was her. Who else could it have been? Nothing else added up. All the evidence pointed to Erin, so it had to be her!

Angie had warned me not to try to figure out who it was because the girl had been to shy and afraid of rejection, but that didn't mean I couldn't hit on her a little, did it? I was cooking up a plan to bring Erin's desires out in the open and going to the mall with her and Cheryl would have to create some opportunities to do that. Normally, I would have been far to shy to hit on such a hot girl as Erin, but knowing she was already interested in me and afraid I would reject her wiped away any lack of confidence I had and made me feel a lot more self-assured. All I needed to do was get her away from Cheryl for a little bit and then put some moves on her.

On the drive to the mall, I felt like I was nothing more than a chauffer, but luck was with me when we got there. Erin and I followed Cheryl into one of those girly stores and within a few minutes, she had a whole handful of things she wanted to try on. Erin had no interest in standing there with her to tell her how she looked in them (neither did I), so she suggested we go outside and wait on one of the benches outside the store. I thought that was a perfect idea.

I followed Erin to one of the waiting benches outside the store and sat beside her, careful not to sit too close to her. Suddenly, I froze. This was my big chance to open up a discussion with Erin and get things out in the open, but I was at a loss for words. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to say something cheesy or come up with a dumb pickup line. I kept reminding myself that inside that tough exterior, she was even more shy than I was. After all, I reasoned with myself, she'd already had my dick in her mouth, but she had insisted on me not knowing it was her.

"Do you go to school?" Erin asked, thankfully breaking the awkward silence. If she'd waited a little longer, who knows what dumb thing I would have tried to talk about?

"Yeah," I said. "City College."

"What's your major?" Erin seemed genuinely interested. Leaning back with her palms flat on the bench behind her, she crossed her legs and balanced her shoe on the end of her foot, swinging it back and forth.

"After I get all the required classes out of the way, I'm going to major in psychology."

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows. "What made you choose that?"

"I've always liked to see what makes people tick," I explained.

"What are you going to do with a degree in that?"

"I don't know. Something where I can help people."

"Help them how?"

"Lots of ways," I shrugged my shoulders. "Mostly, I'd like to help people overcome their self-imposed obstacles and be better versions of themselves. Then, maybe they can go for the things they want in life and live happier lives."

"Wow," Erin smiled -- or was it a smirk? "That's a real utilitarian approach to life. That's pretty good for someone as young as you."

"Thanks," I said. Either she was just making polite small talk or she was impressed by what I'd told her.

"So, you consider yourself an expert in helping people get what they want?" Erin asked.

"Well, maybe not an expert, but I know what I want and I'm not afraid to get it."

"Like what?" Erin asked.

If that wasn't an opening for me to say something, I don't know what was.

"Well, like you, for example," I was jumping in with both feet.

"Like me? How is that?"

"You're obviously a hot girl, right?"

"Thanks, if you say so!"

"You can be modest if you want, but you're really hot. You must know that."

"Why thank you, but what's that have to do with getting what you want?"

"That's easy. You're hot and obviously something I want, so I'm going to do my best to try to get with you."

"Really? Is that what this trip to the mall is? Your way of hitting on me?"

"No, but since the opportunity presented itself..."

"You didn't have opportunities before? At your house?"

"Up until now, I was trying to minimize my risk of rejection and not hit on you too soon."

"And now you're confident I won't turn you down?" She looked a little surprised. "You're pretty sure of yourself then, aren't you?"

"I didn't say I couldn't be shot down. I just think we're hitting it off pretty good and I think my risk is a little lower, that's all." I scooted over closer to Erin, slid my hand behind her back and closed in for a kiss.

Erin leaned forward to close the gap between us. Our mouths met for a brief, open-mouthed kiss. Erin pulled back, abruptly stopping the kiss.

"Wow, that was bold of you," Erin observed, wiping her bottom lip with her thumb. "I would have thought you'd be too timid to do something like that, especially here in the middle of the mall."

"Sorry," I said. "It's just that you're so hot, I figured it was worth the risk to come onto you even though there was no reason for me to think you'd accept my advances." Of course, I wasn't going to admit that my confidence was fueled with the knowing she secretly wanted me to hit on her.

"This has certainly been an odd trip to the mall. It's turning out a lot different than I thought it would."

"Do you think you and I could spend a little time together this afternoon? Just the two of us?" I asked.

"For what?"

"A make-out session. I figure we could make out at my house, then see where that takes us." At some point, she was bound get into a good comfort zone and admit that she was the one who had given me a blowjob the night before.

"Wow, I don't think anyone has ever invited me to do that. I've been on dates where it was an implied invitation, but never where it was just suggested as the main activity."

"Is that a 'yes'?"

"Sure," Erin smiled. "I wouldn't normally agree to something like that, but I must admit, your approach is bold if nothing else. Just don't make it public to the other girls, okay? And I also reserve the right to change my mind."

"No problem," My plan was working. If things worked out, I was going to end up getting another fabulous blowjob from Erin and I was going to try to fuck her.

Cheryl finally came out of the store, but she was empty-handed. She forced us to visit store after store with her. It seemed like all day, but we ended up spending about two hours in the mall before I convinced the girls we'd done enough shopping.

When we got home, the rest of the girls were still nowhere to be seen, which wasn't surprising. Cheryl suggested taking a nap by the pool. Erin told her she'd join her in a little bit. I excused myself to my room.

Within a few minutes, there was a light knock on my bedroom door. It was Erin.

"Hey," she said, stepping into my room.

"Hi," I said, closing the door behind her.

"You said some really unusual things to me at the mall today," Erin said, standing only a few feet in front of me.

"Were you offended by them?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I was just a little surprised, that's all."

I stepped closer to Erin. Without talking, I grabbed her hands and pulled them around my waist, then wrapped my arms around her and pressed my mouth to hers. Our mouths opened and we were instantly entwined in a passionate kiss.

Erin moved her hand from my waist to the back of my head, pulling my face to hers forcefully. She quickly got into the mood and was actively and passionately kissing me back.

"Let's move to the bed," I suggested, breaking the kiss and pulling Erin along with me to the bed.

"For what?" Erin asked. "Don't expect anything to happen, okay?"

"Okay," I said, plopping down on the bed and pulling Erin on top of me. "If you want me to stop, just say 'stop'. I think it would be more comfortable on the bed. That's all."

Erin's body pressed against mine. She was straddling me as she held both her hands to my face and kissed me roughly as I moved both of my hands to her ass. While she kissed and sucked at my mouth, I could feel my cock was hardening in my pants.

I slid my hands halfway down Erin's legs, then slid them back up and inside the leg holes of her shorts, which were loose and elastic enough for me to get both hands all the way in and to grip both cheeks of her ass from inside the shorts.

Feeling my hands on her ass seemed to encourage Erin further. She kissed me passionately with her eyes closed. I fondled Erin's hot ass freely, gripping and kneading the firm flesh beneath her shorts.

Encouraged by Erin's passionate kisses, I slid my hands back out of her shorts, then gripped her shorts by the waist and tugged downward on them. Erin didn't resist. In fact, she pulled her leg back over me, closing her legs long enough for me to slip the shorts off her, leaving her in her panties and top.

12