Soma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever they were doing to the Investor Relations offices, they were apparently still in the initial stages. From Lauren's vantage point a few steps out of the elevator, she could see the skyline through the windows on either side of the building. Studs stood here or there, demarcating where drywall (stacked neatly in piles to Lauren's left) would eventually be hung. But, for now, the 39th floor was mostly open space, divided into offices and conference rooms in the blueprints only.

"Ladies," Rachel said, stepping into the darkness towards the western side of the building, Central Park just barely visible beyond. Stockings hadn't been the only thing that the redhead had retrieved from the far end of the office, and so she carried five pink party hats with her as she scouted out locations to celebrate Lauren's birthday. Sure, the hats been leftovers from the Antonovkas' office baby shower a few weeks ago, and Rachel had purposely left the blue hats back in her office, but they served the purpose at hand.

Lauren's eyes began to adjust to the dim light, motion sensor fluorescents not blinking on overhead as they did on the 26th floor. She followed her friend to the far windows, momentarily concerned about someone spotting them from a neighboring building. But she remembered that the windows this high in the Lane-Russet Building were no less reflective than those back in her own office, so she decided she'd enjoy the view while she was here.

The redhead found a makeshift table by the window, a single plank stretched across two sawhorses. Ginger decided that this would serve as their bar, and put the bottle of tequila and three empty coffee mugs down on top, Jessica adding the two additional cups that she had carried. Rachel handed around the cheap, conical birthday hats, Lauren snapping hers into place as the other girls did the same.

She felt ridiculous, of course, standing in a construction area in nothing but stockings, heels, and a pink birthday hat. But then, Rachel, Jessica, and Ginger were all dressed in the exact same way, and apparently the pressure of not conforming finally got to Amy.

Though no one had said anything to her about her decision to stay in her white slip, Amy snapped. "Okay, okay!" she yelled. Without any further explanation, she found the hem of the slip, yanked it up over her head, and deposited it on the plank, beside where Ginger was filling the glasses with tequila. Amy then wriggled out of the matching panties that Rachel had given her, exposing a triangular, but closely trimmed, brown bush. She huffed as she slammed the panties down on top of the slip, as if the four other girls had done nothing but torment her since they'd been on the 26th floor.

"Feel better?" Rachel asked wryly.

Amy fidgeted a bit, unsure of exactly where to put her hands. But she heaved a sigh of relief, did a playful half-curtsy to Rachel, and said, "Alright, let's do this before I lose my nerve."

Their shot glasses were an odd mish-mash of coffee mugs and water glasses, but the girls clinked them together as Rachel toasted, "To Lauren, who's willing to flash her cooter around the office for a title change and a raise."

It was good-natured, and Lauren laughed as she gulped down the alcohol. She smiled at her friends, standing naked around her, and knew her thirtieth birthday would be one to remember.

With the Manhattan skyline off in the distance, the five girls laughed and chatted and drank for the better part of an hour. There were no mixers, no limes, no salt, so the girls took sip after sip of the throat-burning tequila, and Lauren could feel the warmth in her chest. They told stories and offered office gossip. They told Lauren what some of the other Commercials Transactions suitemates were saying about her, almost all of which involved expressions of attraction from the men in the office and a blend of respect, empathy, and jealousy from the women. Jessica found it hysterical that Lauren had been a cheerleader in high school, and with a few more shots of tequila in her, Lauren was even cajoled into performing a quick routine – in the nude, of course.

Tongues got looser and things got more risqué as time passed and alcohol consumption increased. Lauren pointed out Ginger's lack of pubic hair, and joked about whether or not she, Lauren, should take all hers off tomorrow morning. They talked about how much they'd have liked to have one of their male colleagues join them for drinks that evening, most everyone agreeing that Dmitri and Ben Davis were the men in the office they'd most like to see naked. At one point, Ginger pressed her tits up against the glass windows and screamed out to the city of New York. And, just when the level of sexual tension could not possibly get any higher, Lauren was playfully spanked by Amy, of all people, for saying something naughty about Amy's last boyfriend.

But as midnight gave way to one, and one gave way to two, all five girls were feeling the effects of an empty bottle of tequila. They were going to have to get up early in the morning so that they could shower in the men's room, a prospect that Amy seemed especially excited about. And they were dragging, the intern almost unable to keep her eyes open any longer. Gathering their things, the girls wished the city goodnight, waited for their elevator, and descended back down to the 26th floor.

"Shit, shit, shit," Rachel slurred as the elevator doors pinged open in front of Suite 2600.

"What?" Amy asked, looking worried. She was still completely naked, carrying the slip and panties in her right hand.

"I left the empty bottle upstairs," the redhead explained.

"Whatever," Ginger replied. "It's empty. It's not a big deal."

"No, no," Rachel insisted. She locked eyes with Lauren, and said, "I'm going to go get it."

Oh, the blonde realized, she's giving me a cover. Her pussy was sopping wet, and there had been a moment or two upstairs when she thought she was going to lose control, most notably after the slap she'd received from Amy. She wished she could have just gone to her office, shut the door, and used the vibrator. Hell, she wished she could have just slipped back to her office and retrieved the vibrator for a trip back upstairs. But they'd made sleeping arrangements as they drank – Lauren, Rachel, and Amy in Lauren's office, while Ginger and Jessica crashed on the floor of Rachel's office next door – and Lauren doubted she'd have more than a few seconds to herself to do either.

"I'll come with you," Lauren offered slyly.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Amy asked. She was very clearly the most drunk among them, her inhibitions having dissipated over the course of the night.

Lauren winced. "No," she said emphatically. "I wanted a few minutes for girl talk with Rachel."

Amy looked a bit wounded at the idea that she wasn't going to be included in whatever Lauren planned on sharing with Rachel, but Lauren cared less about the brunette's feelings at that moment as she cared about the opportunity to get herself off. If she didn't take care of herself soon, she'd be orgasming on the floor of her office while Amy watched, and Lauren wasn't quite sure that Amy would ever be able to get over the awkwardness and embarrassment that might cause.

"Thank you," Lauren said as the doors slid shut once more, the blonde and the redhead alone once more.

"The 'girl talk' piece was good," Rachel replied. "That buys us a few more minutes."

"Not that I really think I need much time," Lauren giggled. "I'm so God damned wet." She leaned back against the rear of the elevator, spreading her legs slightly as she did so. Her fingertips found her clit, and she closed her eyes as the pleasure began. Only then, though, did she realize the elevator was going down instead of up.

"Rachel! Rachel?!! Where are we going?!!"

"Third floor," the redhead offered defiantly. "The studio, for the photo shoots."

For one, the thought of descending so close to street level sent shivers up Lauren's spine. But she was also worried about being caught. "What if there's someone in there, Rachel? We know the 39th floor is empty!"

"No one's here," Rachel insisted, sounding fairly confident about it. "And there are beds."

Beds?

"I, for one," the redhead proclaimed, "don't want to get myself off on concrete, with sawdust and drywall powder all over me."

So this wasn't for Lauren alone, after all. The idea that she was about to go masturbate with Rachel only made Lauren that much more horny. She'd gotten herself off in the kitchen, in the men's room, and the supply closet – a bed didn't seem all that necessary, even if the idea of one did seem kind of nice. It wasn't a desire for comfort that caused her to give into Rachel's little detour, though. No, she was being led by her pussy, and as drunk and sexually charged as she was, the titillation of getting herself off while Rachel did the same was too much to resist.

The elevator doors slid open on the third floor. Lauren's fears of someone else being there were diminished by the fact that the motion sensor lights were off, and only clicked on as the pair of naked girls stepped into the elevator lobby. There was a reception desk to Lauren's right, but the thing she noticed first about the third floor was that the ceilings were higher than anywhere else in the building, presumably for lighting issues in the studios themselves.

"I'm sooo fucking horny," Rachel announced as the slipped past the reception desk and down the hall. Lauren wasn't sure if the redhead's honesty was flowing from the bonding they'd done earlier in the evening, or simply from the tequila, but she didn't doubt the truth of her friend's exclamation.

They peered through the window of the first studio they passed. There was camera equipment and lighting scattered throughout the studio, but it appeared that the set was a bland living room scene – couches, a coffee table, house lamps, and so on. While the couch looked inviting enough to Lauren, it apparently wasn't what Rachel was looking for, and so the pair walked on.

Evelyn Apparel shot their ads and catalogs at any number of sites. In flipping through the pages of the latest Eden catalog, Lauren recognized the same, seaside villa that had served as a set for pictures in a previous Eve Intimates photo shoot. Eve Intimates, in particular, always seemed to be pushing the envelope in its catalogs, and they'd raised eyebrows shooting lingerie ads on beaches, in the middle of crowded streets, and even once on the hardwood floors at Madison Square Garden. But, for the most part, the photo shoots tended to be conducted on site, here on the third floor, with mock-ups of living rooms, dining rooms, and bedrooms.

Of course, Eve Intimates had a well-deserved reputation for producing lingerie catalogs that bordered on pornography. For instance, as they peered through the window of the next studio, Lauren wondered what a doctor's office had to do with selling bras and panties. More confounding, though, was Rachel's decision to bypass the welcoming doctor's table that sat inside, and Lauren contemplated just stopping and fucking herself there in the hall.

"God, I wish I were still with Jon," the blonde sighed. "And not because I miss Jon, but because I'd have someone to call and come fuck me." She pictured his cock, remembered how it felt sliding in and out of her pussy, and knew she wasn't going to be able to keep peeking in studio windows for much longer.

"Sex with somebody else," Rachel moaned, peeking in but passing a studio set up with a catwalk to look like a fashion runway, or maybe the inside of a strip club, "would be a welcome change."

"Even just to be eaten out," the blonde continued, her eyes practically rolling back in her head. She imagined Jon Derby's head between her legs, his tongue going rapid-fire against her clit.

"Here," Rachel finally announced, opening the door into the next studio. "I was looking for a real bedroom, but this'll have to do."

There were no automatic lights that clicked on as the girls entered the room. But the studio was cast in an eerie red light that emanated from the fire exit sign, and Rachel was able to find an on-switch for one of the big, industrial lamps that were pointed in the direction of the set.

Lauren had imagined a dark bedroom, with a king-sized bed and expensive wooden furniture. From the sound of it, Rachel had been picturing something similar. Instead, they found themselves looking at cinder block walls, painted white and covered in teeny-bop posters. There were two computer desks with cute looking Apples sitting in the midst of open textbooks and scattered notebook pages. And, to one side, there was a set of bunk-beds, standard issue college long. This wasn't a bedroom. It was a dorm room.

Which one of them would take the top bunk?

Lauren didn't much care, and didn't much want to wait. She just wanted to lie flat, spread her legs, and diddle herself while her friends did the same a few feet away.

"Wait, no," Rachel said, grabbing Lauren by the arm.

Lauren groaned.

"I'll do you if you do me."

Lauren wasn't sure if she'd heard Rachel correctly, but it was enough to stop her in her tracks.

"I mean, say no," the redhead stammered, her breath reeking of tequila. "I've just been thinking about since upstairs, and it doesn't have to be weird."

"What?" Lauren asked. She still hadn't quite processed what Rachel was proposing.

"We don't have to kiss, or anything like that," Rachel pressed her case. "It's not like a gay thing. And for you, it's like, 'clinical,' right?"

Lauren swallowed hard. She found herself agreeing with her friend, if hypothetically. "No, no, right."

"It's just, it's been a while since I've...had...that," she stammered, "and we both know it's been a while since you've...been with someone else, you know?"

Lauren nodded dumbly.

"We could just do it quick, take turns, it doesn't have to be weird." Rachel shrugged as nonchalantly as she could for emphasis. "I mean, it's just oral sex, right? It's a means to an end."

"Okay," Lauren said meekly.

"It's fine if you think it's too weird," Rachel carried on, not hearing the blonde. "I mean, it is, technically, lesbian sex, but it doesn't make us lesbians. Right? No, of course not."

"Okay," the blonde repeated, a little bit louder this time.

Rachel still didn't hear. "It's not like...it's not like we're attracted to each other, you know? Which isn't to say I don't find you attractive, because you're gorgeous. I'd much rather be eaten out by a man, and I think you would, too. But, we're both here, and we both want it, right? Right?"

Lauren gave up trying to tell her friend that she was okay with this. Instead, she took Rachel by the hand, and led her to the edge of the lower bunk.

Was she okay with this, though? Lauren wasn't quite sure. She seemed to be crossing a fairly well-defined line between heterosexual and homosexual behavior here. Inherent in being a heterosexual woman was the fact that you didn't have sex with other women, and yet Lauren found herself ready and willing to open her legs and let this particular woman eat her out. But a tongue was a tongue, wasn't it? There weren't male tongues and female tongues, just gender neutral tongues that happened to be attached to male or female bodies. There was absolutely no denying that Lauren could use a little cunnilingus, but the question was whether it mattered who supplied it.

The idea had been broached, and there was no turning back at that point. Lauren couldn't very well finger herself now, not after the thought of being eaten out had been brought up. She'd been drinking, of course, but she felt more drunk on her own lust than she did on the tequila. She didn't exactly want to stick her tongue in another woman's pussy, even if it was Rachel's. But if that was the price to pay in exchange for getting eaten out herself? Maybe she could stomach it.

They'd pushed so many boundaries that day. Lauren had cum in her office while Rachel watched. Rachel had admitted that Lauren was turning her on. Lauren had fucked herself on the kitchen floor while Rachel whispered about how slutty Lauren was. Rachel had been topless for the last six hours, and naked for the past two and change. What was one more boundary? Didn't they owe it to themselves to see their relationship through?

But it was just how wrong this was that made it seem so right. Just a few moments ago, the blonde had admitted to herself that she'd be turned on masturbating with one of her best friends. The more desperate and depraved this got, the hotter Lauren felt.

"Who goes first?" Lauren asked breathily.

Rachel, who seemed like she still wanted to justify this to Lauren, shook her head, and said, "I can do you first, if you want?"

"Good," the blonde replied. "I don't think I'd last if we did it the other way."

Lauren set herself down on the edge of the lower bed, and Rachel got to her knees in front of her. The blonde leaned back on the pink-and-white comforter, propped herself up on her elbows, and slowly opened her legs. The smell of pussy was overwhelming, but Lauren imagined it'd be much stronger once her nose was buried in Rachel's vagina. Rachel leaned forward, and seemed ready to start, but her hair fell into her face, and got in the way. She backed away to pull the red locks from her eyes, and Lauren exhaled in frustration.

Glancing around the room, Rachel asked, "This is a girl's dorm right, right?"

Lauren's right hand found her pussy. She couldn't wait any longer. "I guess. What are you looking for?"

"Perfect," Rachel said, spotting what she wanted on one of the desks. Hanging on one of the desk lamps was a candy pink scrunchy, imprinted with little red and white hearts. As she slipped her hair into a ponytail with the elastic holding it in place, Rachel laughed, "Sexy, I know."

It seemed to break the tension. Rachel got back to her knees in front of Lauren's open legs, winking at her and blowing a kiss. Lauren removed her hand from her clit, giggled once, and let her fingers instead begin to tease and play with her right nipple.

There was no foreplay, no teasing. There was a moment of hesitation as Rachel leaned in to Lauren's pussy, perhaps having last minute second thoughts about what she was on the verge of doing. But any doubts disappeared by the wayside the moment the redhead's tongue touched pink, and both girls knew there was no turning back at that point.

Lauren's hips bucked as Rachel's lips pressed against her open pussy. This was, presumably, Rachel's fist time eating out another woman. But she'd undoubtedly been on the receiving end of such a treatment on more than one occasion, and as a woman, seemed to know exactly what Lauren might want. From back to front, Rachel's tongue penetrated deep into the blonde's cunt, lingering only for a moment before the tip found the base of Lauren's clitoris. The redhead squeezed her friend's most intimate body part between her lips, even as her tongue traced circles around it.

They made eye contact only once, Rachel glancing up to make sure that Lauren was enjoying what she was doing. Lauren leaned back fully onto the bed, letting her left hand now find her left breast, letting her left hand's fingers squeeze her left nipple. Lauren wanted to grab the back of Rachel's head with her right hand, pull her closer and deeper into her pussy, but resisted the urge. Instead, she grabbed the edge of the bed behind her, clinging to it white-knuckled and allowing her whole body to focus on what was happening between her legs.

"Oh, fuck, Rachel," Lauren sighed.

Rachel, for her part, positioned herself like an old pro, using her right hand to spread apart Lauren's pussy lips for better access. Her left squeezed the blonde's right buttock, the flesh giving beneath her grip. But she squirmed from the waist down, obviously wanting to have her turn.