Somali Femdom For Somali Men

Story Info
Somali Hijabi student pegs Somali guy in Alberta.
1.7k words
2.7
12.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Open up for me sweetie, I whispered as I sank my strap-on dildo deep inside my sub Ali Suleiman's ass. The six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned Somali stud moaned deeply as I began fucking his well-lubricated ass with my toy. At last, I thought, gently stroking Ali's handsome face while fucking him. I've banged a lot of men with my toys, but I've never had the pleasure of sexually tormenting a man of my own ethnicity...until now.

My name is Amal Hussein and I'm a Somali-born Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. After graduating from the University of Calgary with an MBA, I looked for work across the vastness of western Canada and simply couldn't find it. I finally settled for a call center job with TD Canada Trust, which pays sixteen bucks per hour. It's okay for now, but I definitely want to do more than that with my life.

When I'm not at work, I'm exploring my newfound interest for any and all things connected to the world of BDSM. I am Muslim, you understand, so like the majority of Somali people, I was raised with a somewhat conservative outlook on the world. Especially when it comes to sexual matters. I discovered BDSM after reading the novel 50 Shades of Grey, and began looking for other Black folks to discuss things with.

That's how it all began for me. I'm a five-foot-seven, slim young woman with light brown skin, almond-shaped golden brown eyes and long Black hair that I usually hide away under my hijab. Most people who meet me only see what I want them to see. The prim and proper Hijabi that my parents, Muno and Kader Hussein raised me to be. If they only knew...

I began exploring BDSM discretely, and soon found out I had a knack for dominating members of the opposite sex. That surprised me because I am not what anyone thinks of as bossy. I'm a quiet, friendly and easygoing gal. I am not the loud, bossy type. That's what I envisioned female dominant types to be. Well, I guess I am different from the mold.

I met a Jamaican guy named Louis Clayton, who's married to a white woman and has a son with her but came to me because he wanted to experience domination at the hands of a strong Black woman. I don't understand Black men sometimes. The first time we met, Louis and I grabbed lunch at a nice Caribbean restaurant and discussed our mutual interests. This burly Black dude from the island of Jamaica went on and on about how happy he was with his blonde wife Beatrice and their son Aaron, and then told me that he craved something his white wife simply couldn't give him. I want to be dominated by a Black woman, Louis whispered, and I smiled and nodded while sipping my Pepsi.

The next day, I showed Louis Clayton what Somali female domination was all about. I bent the Jamaican stud over, spanked his ass and then attached reasonably heavy weights to his big hairy Black balls while inserting a butt plug into his well-lubricated asshole. Make me your bitch my Somali sister, Louis pleaded, and I did just that, tormenting his cock and balls while burying the butt plug deep inside his Black ass.

That day, I had a lot of fun turning Louis Clayton, the macho Jamaican stud, into my own personal bitch. Seriously, one thing I would eventually discover is that the more outwardly macho a guy seems, the more submissive he really is. Especially behind closed doors. This is particularly true of men of African descent. I didn't stop at plugging Louis ass and spanking him. Oh, no. I definitely pushed the envelope with the burly brother from the island of Jamaica.

Since Louis Clayton craved Black female domination, I showed him what us bossy sisters are all about. I even dressed Louis up like a bitch, complete with makeup, high heels, pantyhose and a wig, and then tied him up and inserted my tiny fist into his asshole. Forced cross dressing is something I love to do to Black male submissive types, and when Louis told me that he was also into fisting, I was absolutely delighted.

Fisting Louis Clayton was a lot of fun, even though things got messy in the end. Oh, well. Nothing soap and water can't fix. Louis thanked me for my time, to the tune of three hundred dollars for the one hundred and seventeen minutes that we spent together. The burly brother put on his regular clothes after showering, and left the premises. Thank you sister, Louis said, and I nodded gracefully as he left my apartment.

Louis Clayton was the most fun out of all the black male subs I'd tormented, and I thought Mr. Jamaica was as good as it gets, until I met Ali Suleiman. The tall Somali brother actually figured out from my ads on the back pages of the Calgary Sun newspaper that I was the Muslim dominatrix so many people in town were talking about. Dude actually tracked me down, and confronted me about it.

I am Muslim and a dominatrix and proud of both, I said angrily to Ali Suleiman as the twenty-four-year-old University of Calgary civil engineering graduate student confronted me about my activities. I thought Ali Suleiman would be like all other Somalis, quick to judge the private lives of others, and quick to mention how our religion forbade certain activities. I was ready to tell him to leave my building or I'd call the damned police.

Well, dude surprised me in more ways than one. I totally misjudged Ali Suleiman, that's for damn sure. I came to you because I seek a mistress, Ali said with a gentle bow, and before my amazed eyes, the tall Somali stud got on his knees and kissed my feet. I stared at him, stunned. Typically, Somali men are pretty sexist and set in their ways. Islam tells them that men are superior to women. I never thought I'd meet a Somali guy, especially a submissive, in the world of BDSM.

Rise my slave, I said with a grin, and Ali Suleiman obeyed without question. Now, don't think that I am the sort of woman who is okay with a random dude tracking me down and coming to my house. Stalking isn't cool. Ali Suleiman told me that he was very submissive, loved all things BDSM and desperately wanted a Muslim dominatrix. Someone who understands, Ali said wistfully.

I found myself faced with a dilemma. I really ought to do a better job covering my tracks. If Ali Suleiman could track me down using my cell phone number, others might be able to do the same. When I looked into his eyes, I didn't see a threat. You've found your mistress, I said. I didn't let him inside my place, though. I asked him for a piece of ID, and his cell phone number, and told him I would vet him to see if he was worthy.

Yes ma'am, Ali Suleiman said, and he handed me his Alberta health card, and his cell phone number. I took both, and dismissed him. Ali left, and I rushed to the computer to look him up. Ali Suleiman, born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. Parents, Ahmed and Fatouma Suleiman, are immigrants from Somalia. He's got a sister, Amina, who works at the hospital as a nurse. Clean record. No arrests. Never married. Currently employed at Loblaw's as a sales clerk. Hmmm.

The next day, I called Ali Suleiman and told him that I accepted his offer of servitude. 24 hours later, I invited Ali over for a session. Surrender to me brother, I whispered, stroking Ali's dick as I pushed the strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. Ali moaned softly as I fucked his ass with my toy. The tall Somali brother was wonderfully obedient, and I really, really like that in a man.

Fuck me mistress, Ali cried out as I fucked him. Things got so good that I switched positions. I bent Ali over, spanked his cute ass, and fucked his ass thoroughly with my strap-on dildo while stroking his hard ceeb ( dick ). I berated him in Somali, our people's language, and Ali moaned and responded in the same language, begging me to fuck him harder.

I can't tell you how much fun it was to fuck a Somali guy with my strap-on dildo. In the end, I wrecked Ali's ass with my strap-on dildo until the Somali stud cried out and begged for mercy. Wallahi that was amazing, Ali said, and the tall brother actually broke protocol by hugging me tight and kissing me on forehead after our session.

Down boy, I said, smiling, as Ali Suleiman hugged me, then apologized for doing so. I am sorry mistress, he said, his handsome face full of innocence. I smiled and gently touched Ali's face, and told him all was forgiven. I let him shower, and then sent him home. No, I didn't charge Ali Suleiman for that session. I'm Muslim but to me, Ali Suleiman is like a Christmas present, I swear. A tall, cute Somali stud who is submissive to me. I think I'll keep this one for myself.

That's how it began, ladies and gentlemen. My relationship with Ali Suleiman, the tall, masculine and wonderfully submissive Somali brother. He's the one I introduced to my family and friends as my special guy. We began dating, and our families were delighted to see us together. I must admit, Ali and I make a cute couple but there's more to it than that.

Like me, Ali Suleiman has been leading a double life. Koran-quoting and Kufi hat-wearing Muslim brother by day, BDSM obsessed and porn-addicted freak by night. As an outwardly pious yet supremely freaky Muslim woman, I was made for him. The one person I can be my true self around. Ali is the guy I've been looking for and I'm thankful to the Most High for bringing us together.

My sweet Ali is something else. The Somali takes me to restaurants, malls and clubs, and showers me with affection. My family loves him because he's an educated brother with ambition, a genuinely nice guy and above all else, he makes me happy. Ali is there for me when I need him and he's great in bed. We're happy together, ladies and gentlemen. Who says Muslims can't be happy and kinky? Ladies and gents, I have more good news. Our wedding is after the upcoming feast of Eid!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers