Somali Girls Can Be Sluts Too!

Story Info
Somali Hijabi BBW butt-fucked by Hispanic guy in Ottawa.
1.1k words
2.67
35.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

What's up people? The name is Amina Hussein and I'm a young black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I attend Algonquin College, where I study police foundations. I want to be a police officer someday. In the eyes of the world, I'm just another pious Muslim gal, wearing the hijab and the traditional Islamic long skirt just like the prophet's holy book says I'm supposed to. I'm five-foot-nine, curvy and dark-skinned, with wide hips, a voluptuous body and a thick round ass. Not easy to hide those curves but I try, in the name of Islamic modesty.

In the eyes of my family and friends, I'm the perfect Muslim sister. Seriously, I keep up the act and never slip up. Appearances count for a great deal in the Islamic world, especially if you're a young unmarried woman. I go to mosque three times a week and like every truly pious Muslim, I pray five times a day. I say things like "Wallahi" and "Masha'Allah" when speaking to people, and they often praise me for my piety. If they only knew that deep down, I'm full of it. I like sex, I like men, and I like to have my fun every chance I get. Don't let the hijab fool you.

Saturday, I went to visit one of my favorite chums, and we had ourselves a good time. Juan Carlos is a six-foot-tall, muscular Hispanic guy with dark hair and bronze skin. He studies chemistry at Carleton University, and like many Hispanic guys, he has a thing for black girls. When we first met, he thought I was off-limits since I wear the hijab and good Muslim girls ( like I appeared to be ) are supposed to pious and chaste. Imagine his surprise when I gave him my number, and whispered into his ear that I thought he was hot. The dude looked shocked. I'll be in touch pretty lady, he told me with a nervous smile. See you soon Juan, I told him as I walked away.

Juan Carlos and I have been out a few times, going to movie theaters and restaurants. He's a fun date, always charming, generous and friendly. And he knows how to fuck me silly. That's why I visit him often for a sexual "tune-up". We had a lot of really wicked fun recently. As soon as I came to his on-campus apartment, we got our freak on. Juan Carlos kissed me full and deep, then we undressed. I laid on his bed, stark naked save for my hijab, and legs spread. The sexy Hispanic stud spread my thighs even further and began licking my pussy with gusto. I raked my fingers through his thick, curly hair and encouraged him as he worked his magic on me.

I lay there, rubbing my tits together and moaning softly as Juan Carlos licked and fingered my cunt. Once he was done, I knelt before him and gave his long and thick Hispanic cock a good sucking. Juan Carlos is uncut. He thought I would have a problem with that since I am a black Muslim woman and Islam says all men should be cut. Nah, I don't give a shit about any of that. I am a black woman who loves dick, and I don't care if it's cut or uncut as long as the guy it's attached to knows how to use it. I sucked Juan Carlos dick and massaged his hairy balls. Looking down at me, Juan Carlos smiled and told me to keep sucking his dick. I continued sucking him until he came, blasting my face full of his cum. Yes, I'm a hijab-wearing black Muslim woman from Somalia who gets off on having guys from other religions shoot their load on my face. Some people might say that I'm betraying my Somali heritage and my Islamic faith by doing that but I don't give a shit. My pussy doesn't care about any of that, it just wants to be pleased.

After blowing his load on my face, Juan Carlos pulled me up and then kissed me. I could still taste his cum on my lips, and wondered if he could taste it as well. Whatever, dude's a freak and he doesn't give a fuck. That's part of the many reasons why I like him. Juan Carlos put me on all fours, and rolled a condom on his dick. Then he pushed his hard dick into my cunt. Gripping my wide hips, Juan Carlos smacked my big Somali Muslim ass and thrust his dick inside of me. I bucked wildly and moaned as he began fucking me. Fuck that Somali Muslim pussy with your Hispanic Christian cock, I told Juan Carlos, spurring him on. It appeared to work, for he began cussing me and ramming me at the same time. I bucked wildly against Juan Carlos as he slammed his dick inside of me. Whoa damn, I loved every minute of it as the sexy Hispanic stud fucked me mercilessly. Now that's just the way I get down!

I lay on the bed, catching my breath. Juan Carlos looked at me, a wicked gleam in those eyes of his. I could tell my favorite Hispanic stud was ready for more sexing. I want you to fuck me in the ass, I told him while licking my lips. Juan Carlos smiled and nodded. I spread my ass cheeks wide open, and Juan Carlos smeared some hand lotion all over my anus as lubricant. Then he pressed his hard dick against my asshole, and pushed. I gritted my teeth against the pain as Juan Carlos worked his dick into my butt hole. Gripping my wide hips so tight his fingers dug into my flesh, Juan Carlos told me he loved fucking big black women like me in the ass. Just do it, I told him.

Smacking my thick Somali ass, Juan Carlos did just that, slamming his thick Hispanic cock into my tight, dark Somali woman's asshole. Hmmm. What we're doing together is so naughty. If only the Imam of my favorite mosque could see us now. He's always admonishing Muslims who get too close to Christians and Jews. In my faith, Muslim men can marry/date/sleep with women of any race or faith but Muslim women can only be with Muslim men. That's so unfair. I'm bucking against those insane rules by bucking against Juan Carlos, driving his thick Hispanic cock deeper into my asshole. We went at it until he came, then pulled out of me. Afterwards, I pulled the condom off his cock and sucked him off. Juan Carlos rewarded me by blasting my face with his cum. This time, some of his cum got on my hijab. We both smiled at that. It's so damn naughty. Then Juan Carlos pulled me into his arms and we started round two. That's how my Saturday night went. How was yours?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers