Somali Girls For Hispanic Boyz

Story Info
Somali gal and Hispanic guy connect in Calgary.
1.7k words
2.21
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

Call me Miss A.M. because, well, that's what everyone calls me both at work and at home. My name is Ayaana Malik and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Calgary, Alberta. I recently graduated from the University of Alberta with a Master's degree in business administration. Presently I work as a manager for Magyar Auto Body, overseeing our locations in the cities of Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer. We have sixteen locations in all of provincial Alberta. Considering how anti-immigrant most people in this province are, I'm lucky to be the face of Magyar Auto Body. The owner, Rutherford Magyar is a Hungarian immigrant and a fellow Muslim, I think that's why he hired me.

When my parents, Mohammed and Khadija Malik left their hometown of Mogadishu, the Capital of Somalia, for the town of Calgary, Alberta, they came to Western Canada with their many hopes and dreams. Leaving your homeland due to war and famine isn't an easy thing to do. Many Somali families came to Canada in the 1980s and early 1990s and many didn't do so well. The differences in culture, religion and politics are among the many reasons why many Somali newcomers to Canada don't do so well. I am happy to say that my family and I are among the exceptions.

My dad worked hard to adapt to life in Western Canada. He learned English and French, got a job as a security guard and went to the University of Calgary where he earned his accounting degree. He began working for the Canadian Revenue Agency in the auditing division seven and a half years after he first set foot in the Confederation of Canada. Not bad for a guy from a third world country, eh? People often act surprised when I tell them that my dad is a high-ranking executive with the infamous tax agency that oversees all of Canada. They often wonder how a Somali man could have risen so far in Canadian society. When will they stop underestimating the Black man? I swear they've learned nothing since the days of Barack Obama!

As for my mother, Khadija Malik, she went to Mount Royal University where she studied Nursing and now works for the Foothills Medical Center near downtown Calgary. It wasn't easy for my parents, that's for sure. The province of Alberta is the most racist place in all of Canada, next to rural Quebec of course. My parents had to adapt to this harsh, hostile land as African immigrants and as Muslims. My mother tearfully told me that she stopped wearing the hijab when she realized that people refused to hire her once they found out about her religion. Several times she got hired after going to an interview sans hijab, started wearing the hijab at work and got terminated shortly after. She got a lawyer and sued but to no avail. Western Canada isn't friendly to people of African descent, especially if they practice a foreign religion.

I think that's part of the reason why I was raised basically secular. My family is Muslim, but we're definitely not the most religious people around. My mother walks around in jeans and T-shirts when she's not at work and she doesn't wear the hijab. I've never worn it in my life. Honestly, I don't care to. I am Muslim but I don't think items of clothing such as the hijab or the burka are the only indicators that a woman is from the Muslim faith. There's more than one way to be pious and serve the Most High, I think.

I pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The One True God worshipped by Jews, Christians and Muslims throughout the world. Islam is my faith but my culture is one hundred percent Canadian. I love riding horses and shooting guns like most young people in the Calgary metropolitan area. I look forward to the Calgary Stampede every damn summer. I love walking around with my cowboy hat and boots. I'm a proud native of Calgary and I love my hometown. I've never been to Somalia. My parents clan was decimated by rival clans by the time they were evacuated from Mogadishu by the humanitarian efforts of the Canadian government. As far as I know, I've got no relatives left back there. Canada is my country. My home. It's my life.

A lot of young Somalis I meet tell me that I am too westernized because I like to wear short skirts and show off my body. I tell them that they've got no right to judge me. I stand five foot eleven inches tall while barefoot, and I'm curvy and deliciously big-bottomed, though my chest is less than voluminous. Alright, I'm practically flat-chested, alright? Who cares? I've got a cute face, curvy body and a nice round ass. My skin is dark brown, I have shoulder-length curly Black hair and almond-shaped light brown eyes. People are always telling me that I look like Hollywood starlet Raven Simone, and I take offense at that. I'm taller than her, and I'm not that light-skinned. Also, I'm way hotter than this bitch so it's whatever. I know I'm hot and sometimes, I don't mind flaunting it.

Tonight, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend Miguel Fernando, a sexy guy I met at the Caribana festival in Toronto last year. Miguel is six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with caramel skin, curly black hair and pale green eyes. He was born in the island of Puerto Rico to a Hispanic father and Jamaican-Canadian mother. That's an interesting mix you definitely don't hear about daily, that's for sure. This sexy stud has dual American/Canadian citizenship and studies Law at the University of Toronto in Ontario. He came to spend the summer with me in Calgary, isn't that sweet?

I've always found Caribbean men and Hispanic guys sexy. Way sexier than Somali guys who are way too boring/traditional for me. Miguel is half Black and half Hispanic. The dude is everything I like in a man, and then some! The fact that he's Christian would be a problem for most Muslim parents but my mom and dad actually like Miguel. You see, before I met him, I only dated White guys and Arab Christian men because I thought all Black men were boring, tradition-minded control freaks like the majority of Somali-Canadian men. My folks are glad I'm seeing a guy who's at least of partial African descent.

Miguel took me to the movies and we saw World War Z before eating some delicious Chinese food in the food court of the Core Shopping Center in downtown Calgary. We had a blast, then went to my apartment to chill. My parents live a mile down the road and have a nasty habit of dropping by unannounced but they went to Edmonton for the weekend. Miguel and I sat on the couch, making out while watching TV and smoking a joint. I always get horny after eating Chinese food and smoking weed, man. It's like they're my aphrodisiac or something. Miguel had his arms around me when I gave him the let's-get-busy look and he smiled and kissed me before we started doing the nasty.

I knelt before Miguel as he sat on the couch with his pants around his ankles. My sexy mixed Pappy smiled as I took his long and thick caramel cock in my mouth and began sucking on it with gusto. I sucked his cock and fondled his balls lovingly. I love sucking Miguel's dick. It's so long and thick, and also it's uncircumcised. Miguel told me that among the Caribbean and Latin American people circumcision isn't mandatory. I love his uncut dick because it's more sensitive than cut dicks. I pulled back the foreskin gently and flicked my tongue over his dick head, driving him nuts. Miguel came shortly after, blasting his cum all over my face. I made my sexy macho stud lose control...and I loved it!

Miguel sighed in pleasure, and winked at me. Then he pulled me into his arms, kissed me and then went to work on me. I lay on the living room carpet, my thighs spread as Miguel licked my pussy. Twisting his fingers inside my cunt, Miguel teased my clitoris with his tongue, sending little shivers of pleasure deep inside of me. My man knows his way around the female body, and I love that about him. Soon I came, squirming and squealing in delight as wave upon wave of pleasure coursed through me. Miguel held me in his arms and told me there was much more to come. Grabbing his hard dick, I rubbed it and then inserted it in my pussy after straddling Miguel.

And just like that, I began riding Miguel. My sexy Afro-Latino stud wrapped his arms around my hips and thrust his cock deep into me. I moaned softly as he fucked me, slamming his dick into my pussy. I am the type to really go crazy while getting fucked so I told Miguel to go to town on me. He didn't need to be told twice, that's for sure. Miguel started slamming me while barking cuss words into my ear. I love it when he talks dirty and begged him for more. More of his delicious dick in my cunt, more of his sweet words in my ear. Happily he provided me with both, pounding into me and fucking me roughly like he was paying for it. Shoot, in some ways he was. Tonight I treated him to dinner and a movie and I wanted to get fucked properly as compensation. Hey, a gal's got needs, alright? Miguel fucked me till I could take no more, and finally we lay exhausted on the floor, drench in sweat, cum and fluids I could only guess at. Hell yeah!

Miguel and I are having a lot of fun this summer. We're driving from Calgary, Alberta, to Toronto, Ontario, in a car loaded with food, drinks, clothes, condoms, books, lubricant, maps and sex toys. We're going to meet his parents in Toronto, they're having a big barbecue in mid-July. I get to meet the whole clan. Isn't that awesome? I am seriously falling in love with this amazing young man and I don't care if he's from a different religion and culture. I want to be with him. When the right man comes along a woman simply knows. And I am not like those other Somali sisters out there who will go against what their heart tells them for the sake of tradition. I'm a Canadian woman first and foremost. Don't know what that means? Google it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers