Somali Hijabi Transsexual Queen

Story Info
Somali Muslim transsexual meets bisexual American.
1.7k words
3.07
18.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

I first spotted Jamilah Mohammed while walking through the Carleton University library. The tall, curvy young Somali with the cute face and big heart-shaped ass caught my attention because, well, I'm a brother you know? I definitely wanted some of that. When I first moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, I thought it was a lily-white town. I wasn't prepared for the great diversity of races and cultures I'd find but I'm glad to find them. As a six-foot-one, lean young man with caramel skin, curly black hair and pale green eyes, I kind of stand out in lily-white places.

The name is Derrick Pierre, and I was born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to a Haitian-American mother and Italian immigrant father. My parents, Leonardo Tartaglia and Deanna Pierre divorced when I was younger. Mom's a schoolteacher and Dad is a cop. I guess that makes me mixed but I consider myself African-American more than anything else. My folks came from different cultures and even though they loved each other once and had little old me, their personalities clashed too much for them to stay together. Growing up the son of such a unique couple was interesting, to say the least. I identify more with my Mom's side of the family and consider my uncle Theodore Pierre, my mother's older brother, to be the father figure in my life. Some people say that I'm a natural-born troublemaker. The fact that I'm bisexual doesn't help matters much. I love the ladies, don't get me wrong but some manly fun once in a while isn't a bad thing.

Sometimes, too much fun can lead to trouble. Don't I know it. I won't get into the gory details but after a wild night which began in a car with some hot ladies and ended in a police chase, I moved to the Canadian Capital because I wanted a change of pace. I consider my hometown of Boston a fairly diverse place but we don't have as many Arabs, Turks or Somalis so I wasn't used to them. In the United States of America the only place where you find lots of Muslims is Michigan, especially the Dearborn area. The rest of the country? Not so much. We got lots of Mexicans though!

In the City of Ottawa, I swear half the population is from that particular faith! I found Somali women and Arab women very beautiful but they seemed an unapproachable lot at least for men from other cultures. I was raised Catholic in my parents household and I honestly didn't know shit about the religion of Islam other than what I saw on CNN ( not very flattering, I know ) but I wanted a piece of Jamilah Mohammed so I decided to approach her under the guise of 'cultural curiosity'. Hey, it sounds a bit weak and obvious, I know, but I needed an opening, alright? Besides, with a booty like that, this chick was practically clamoring for this Boston Daddy's attention!

Guys, listen to this piece of advice and listen good. It doesn't matter if you're dealing with a Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim chick in a long skirt and traditional garb or a hot chick in a miniskirt on the dance floor. If you're approaching a female, be patient, be smooth, and act like you know what you're doing. Even if you're just faking it. The only type of guy who has no chance with women is the man with absolutely no self-confidence. Women are impressionable creatures, man. You've got to wow them and then you've got them. Alright? Cool.

I walked up to Jamilah in the university library and asked her if I knew her from somewhere. She noted my accent and asked me where I was from. I'm a proud son of Boston here to explore life in Ottawa, I said with a grin. Jamilah looked me up and down and smiled as she wished me a warm welcome to her birthplace. I smiled and thanked her, and before long we were talking about our studies, politics and all kinds of stuff. I took out my iPhone as if to check the time and I guess she must have liked what I was saying for she told me her number unprompted. How about that? I got her digits without really trying!

After getting her digits, I sent Jamilah Mohammed a text so she'd have mine and I also added her on Facebook. Creeping her profile revealed quite a lot about her. This chick is very religious, and she's got a ton of pictures of herself wearing the Hijab and most of her female friends wear it as well. I also saw some pictures of what she likes to read, erotic novels by authors like Zane, Eric Jerome Dickey, and all that. Hmmm. A religious woman who likes sex books. Sounds like a sister in need. You know what? I can work with that! I went home with a smile on my face. Nothing like a game of seduction to rev up my engine, you know?

Yeah, I felt pretty satisfied with myself for hollering at Jamilah Mohammed and getting her digits. I called her the following Saturday, and asked her to catch a flick with me. We saw Insidious 2 at the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. Afterwards we grabbed a bite at East Side Mario's restaurant, and ate some delicious Italian food. You should have seen the look on her face, she was amazed and pleased at how smooth I was with her. I guess Somali chicks who wear the Hijab don't get out much, at least not on dates and things of that nature. I had a smug smile on my face as I wished her good night and looked forward to our next encounter. I mean, I saw myself as the smooth American seducer while she was the sweet and innocent Somali Muslim chick. At least that's what I thought...until, on our second date, Jamilah grabbed my crotch and kissed me. Damn, I wasn't expecting that! Let's go to your place I want to suck your dick, Jamilah whispered into my ear.

I looked at Jamilah, honestly surprised. Grinning, she told me she had a surprise for me. Hmmm. I took her hand and brought it to my lips, which made her giggle. Then we got into my car and drove to my place in Vanier. Man, I couldn't believe I took home a Hijab-wearing Muslim chick from Somalia. Once we got to the apartment, I gave her a brief tour, then we got frisky in my living room. I put on some music to get us in the mood. We sat on my couch, making out and having fun. Suddenly Jamilah told me we had to stop. I can't do this, she said. I shook my head, forced myself to smile and asked her what was wrong. Jamilah told me that I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I'm down for whatever and I want you, I said honestly.

Jamilah suddenly stood up, and looked at me with a strange look on her beautiful face. I looked at the tall and sexy, Hijab-wearing Somali-Canadian chick with the pretty face, curvy body, thick thighs and big round ass. Gosh she looked good in her long-sleeved shirt and long skirt. I warned you, she said. Next thing I knew, she pulled up her skirt, revealing tight red panties. With a bulge in them. Pulling down her panties, Jamilah Mohammed revealed her big ebony cock and big balls. I'm a transsexual of Somali descent and a Muslim, she said evenly. I looked at her. Damn. I wasn't expecting that. Shaking her head, Jamilah told me she was leaving. I grabbed her hand and stopped her. I am bisexual and think you're hot, I said breathlessly. Jamilah smiled and kissed me.

We kissed, and began undressing each other. I marveled at her sexy body. I love curves and a big round ass on a woman, and I am partial to big tits. Jamilah had everything I liked, including a big ebony dick. I want to taste it, I told Jamilah as I grabbed her dick and got on my knees. I sucked her dick and massaged her balls. The sexy Somali Muslim transsexual beauty moaned in pleasure. Soon I had her rock-hard. I want to ride you, I told her. Jamilah grinned, and pulled a condom and some lotion from her purse. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks for her. Luckily I took a long shower prior to our encounter. Jamilah got behind me and asked me if I was ready. I nodded. Gently she grabbed my hips and eased her dick into my asshole.

Jamilah Mohammed began working her dick into my asshole as I stroked my dick. A lot of guys I've been with expect me to be the top because I'm a tall, masculine African-American guy. Not true. I love getting dick in my ass. Jamilah fucked me real good, slamming her cock inside of me while smacking my ass. I absolutely loved it. Jamilah fucked me until I begged for mercy. Only then did she pull out of me. We lay side by side on the living room carpet, spent. I kissed her full and deep, thanking her for a wonderful time. Jamilah grinned and told me I was too cute. Then we had a serious talk.

Jamilah Mohammed told me her story, and it was a bit sad but I admired her strength and resilience. My Pops doesn't give a damn about me anyhow but my Mom loves me. The fact that I'm bisexual doesn't matter to her. She wants me to be safe and happy. When I shared that with Jamilah, she told me I should count my blessings. Her family wasn't so tolerant. Jamilah was born a man, under the name Djamal. Growing up, Djamal felt wrong in his body and eventually realized he was transgendered. When he decided to undergo treatment to become female, his parents, Abdul and Yasmina Mohammed rejected him. Eventually Djamal became Jamilah, and started a new life. I've got no one in this world, Jamilah told me with a sad look on her pretty face. I pulled her close, since it seemed the right thing to do. You got me now babe, I told her. And I meant it. We're two of a kind, man. A bisexual African-American jack-of-all-trades and a gorgeous Somali-Canadian Muslim transsexual woman. Hot damn, we should have our own show!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers