Somali Lesbian Dominatrix

Story Info
Somali mistress and Lebanese bodybuilder in Ottawa.
1.1k words
2
12.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

I honestly didn't know butch women bodybuilders like getting dominated and fisted, I said with a condescending smile as I shoved my fist deeper inside Yasmeen "Yaz" Wahid's tight pussy. The short-haired, muscular Lebanese Muslim dyke groaned softly and I playfully smacked her face. Yasmeen's eyes flashed with anger but there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop me. She's tied up, her strong arms and sexy, muscular legs firmly bound by thick steel chains. Yasmeen's eyes widened as I worked my fist deeper inside of her. The sight of this five-foot-ten, athletic and muscular, bronze-skinned and green-eyed Arabian Amazon looking completely helpless turned me on like you would not believe.

I slowly pulled my fist out of her cunt, and Yasmeen shuddered all over. I smiled and asked her how she felt. Breathlessly she told me that she felt great. Grinning, I went to my erotica drawer and pulled out my favorite toy, a shiny emerald dildo. I rolled a condom on it and then rubbed its head against Yasmeen's pussy lips, teasing her. I knew she wanted it and honestly I wanted to give it to her but I wanted to make her beg for it first. So I rubbed it against her pussy lips, never quite going in. Yasmeen's wet pussy lips practically pulsed with hunger. I opened her up nicely with my tiny but strong fist and now she wanted more.

Looking her in the eyes, I asked her what she wanted. The bound Arabian Amazon begged me for a taste, and I smacked her face hard for being so presumptuous. Here in my bedroom I am the dominatrix and she's my sub. Never mind that she's tall, athletic and butch-looking. Never mind that I'm five-foot-three, and most people think I'm soft and sweet when they meet me, the dark-skinned Somali gal in the long skirt and hijab. I am bossy as hell when I want to be. I called Yasmeen a slut, a dumb cunt and a silly little whore. I smacked her ass and spat in that pretty face of hers. I grabbed her short hair and twisted it, causing her to yelp in pain. Call me by my proper title, I told Yasmeen through gritted teeth. When she didn't answer me fast enough I raised my hand as if to slap her and she flinched in anticipation.

For the first time since I've known her I saw genuine fear in Yasmeen's eyes. I am sorry for displeasing you Mistress Zarah, she said plaintively. I grabbed her face, caressed her strong jaw line and then kissed her lips. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. It was a very tender moment. I smacked her right after kissing her and you should have seen the look of hurt and surprise on her pretty face. Ha! I guess someone needs to be reminded who's the bitch and who's the mistress in our little fun and games, eh?

Without warning I plunged the dildo into Yasmeen's cunt, and the slutty butch Arab chick gasped in surprise. I smiled as I worked the dildo into her pussy. Always expect the unexpected when you're playing with Mistress Zarah, I told her. While working the dildo deeper into Yasmeen's pussy, I teased her by twisting her tits and fingering her butt hole. I fucked her with nice, deep strokes and she purred with pleasure. I always knew that deep down, all those short-haired, masculine lesbian chicks who call themselves butches or bull dykes are just bitches who need fucking. Just because they're all macho doesn't mean they're any tougher than those of us they derisively call femmes. I'm sure you know the term butch in the streets and femme in the sheets, right?

There are dominant femmes and submissive butches out there but it's the best kept secret in the lesbian community. Among Muslim lesbians and bisexual Muslim women, gender identity and sexual politics are even more hidden. Everything is very hush hush in our community, you know? I pulled my dildo out of Yasmeen's cunt and she sighed in relief. I looked at her and noted how pleased she looked. Looks like the tough butch woman is having fun getting dominated by a sexy femme, who knew?

I leaned closer to Yasmeen and kissed her while fondling her tits. My sexy butch kissed me back passionately, and told me how much she loved what I was doing to her. Smiling, I looked her in the eyes and told her she hadn't felt anything yet. When she looked at me questioningly, I grinned mischievously and told her that the dildo was going into her asshole next. You should have seen the look on her face when I said that, man! Priceless! I left the room and grabbed another toy. A green strap-on dildo. One that I only wore for special occasions.

I put it on, and admired my reflection in the bathroom mirror. A five-foot-three, slender and dark-skinned, smiling young woman stared back at me, naked save for the hijab I had on and my strap-on dildo of course. I like wearing it during sex. It makes me feel wonderfully naughty. Feeling pretty pleased with myself, I left the bathroom and sauntered back into the bedroom. Time for my bodybuilding butch lesbian pal to get fucked in the ass by my strap-on dildo!

I stroked my strap-on dildo and looked at Yasmeen Wahid. The butch Lebanese dyke was squirming in her bonds, but to no avail. I designed these chains myself. I don't care how tall or strong Yasmeen thinks she is, these chains would hold the Hulk himself. I dipped my dildo in a vat of lubricant and then told Yasmeen to spread her legs. Without further ado, I eased my dildo into her ass and began fucking her. Yasmeen yelped as I sodomized her and thrashed wildly in her bonds. I slammed the dildo up her ass, smacked her face, pinched her tits and spat on her. I pulled her hair, bit into her shoulder and thrust my fingers up her cunt roughly, all the while ramming the dildo up her bung hole. The butch slut yelled just like a good bitch should, and it was music to those ears of mine!

I fucked Yasmeen until she begged me to stop and I slowly pulled the dildo out of her asshole. The dildo was green when it went up her butt but now it has all kinds of dark 'spots' on it. Hmmm. Always knew that those masculine lesbian broads lacked somewhat in the hygiene department but whatever. I had fun. I removed Yasmeen's bonds and she sighed in relief, wrapping her arms around me. I saw tears, real tears, streaming down her face. I gathered them in my fingers and licked them. I asked her how she felt and she told me enthusiastically that she felt absolutely great. I looked at my sub and felt a profound sense of satisfaction after a job well done. Does this Muslim dominatrix got skills or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers