Somali Queen In Ottawa Ch. 10

Story Info
Somali Hijabi gets fisted by Haitian boyfriend.
1.1k words
2.56
11.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

There is no sexual experience quite as intimate as fisting, ladies and gentlemen. I can definitely attest to that, though I wasn't always a believer. My name is Steve Salomon and I'm a big and tall young black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a security guard by night and Carleton University business management student by day. Don't ask me when I sleep because I don't have an answer for you. And right now, I'm introducing my tall and curvaceous, sinfully sexy Somali-Canadian Muslim girlfriend Yasmin Hussein to the pleasures of fisting.

My lady Yasmin is lying stark naked on our bed, her arms and legs bound by thick silk scarves, and her shapely thighs spread wide open. I've got her right where I wanted her, and we both knew it. I see a look of defiance on Yasmin's beautiful face and smirk while inserting my fist into her pussy. I've got a thick blue and white dildo embedded in Yasmin's asshole, and it's nicely plugged her. How about that? I've got a dildo the color of the Somali flag buried up a Somali chick's tight butt hole. Sometimes I amaze myself with my sexual wickedness.

At long last, my favorite trash talker is silenced, for I've put a ball gag in that sweet but ever-annoying mouth of hers. As much as I love my sweet Yasmin, that mouth of hers gets on my last damn nerve at times. Somali women are beautiful and feisty, usually something I absolutely love about them, but sometimes a man needs his peace and quiet. Typically, in the bedroom, Yasmin Hussein likes to flash her dominant side.

Typically, I just go along with Yasmin Hussein's bedroom antics because I am a horny brother and my Somali girlfriend's womanly curves are my weakness. The stuff I let her do to me boggles the mind at times. Yup, this sexy Somali diva has tied me up, spanked me, and even fucked me with a strap-on dildo. Another time, a while ago, Yasmin tied me up and fisted me. That's right, the Somali chick worked her entire fist up my shit hole, man. These days, though, I'm learning to assert myself in our relationship and be the dominant man that Yasmin needs me to be.

Earlier, Yasmin and I came home from her school, Algonquin College, where we watched a basketball game and as soon as we got there, I took her just the way I liked to. I grabbed Yasmin, put her on her knees and waved my long and thick, uncircumcised dick in front of her face. Yasmin looked at it hungrily. Grinning, I fed my dick to Yasmin's eager mouth, one inch at a time. Yasmin greedily sucked my dick, and I leaned back against the kitchen wall, relaxing and enjoying myself as my sexy lady sucked me off. Yasmin loves sucking dick and it shows. When we first started out, Yasmin had issues with my uncut dick since she's Muslim and all but now, she's gotten over it. This dick of mine has been in every hole in her sexy body. What can I say? I've got it like that.

After Yasmin finished polishing my dick with her mouth and tongue, I put my Somali Canadian Muslim goddess on all fours and gave her sweet, thick round ass a sound spanking. Yasmin yelped and shook her big ass at me, and I felt myself harden at the sight of all that Somali booty staring at me. I eased my dick into Yasmin's wet, hairy cunt and put my hands on those wide hips of hers. Bucking wildly, Yasmin pressed that thick ass of hers against my groin, driving me deeper inside of her.

One of the many things I love about my sweet lady Yasmin Hussein is how insatiable she is when it comes to all things sexually. I spanked her ass while slamming my dick into her pussy, and Yasmin absolutely loved every minute of it. After pummeling her cunt with my cock for a good while, I decided to switch things up a little. When I asked Yasmin how she felt about trying bum sex tonight, the kinky Somali sister was all smiles. Hell, I was doing some smiling my damn self as Yasmin spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a rather obvious target.

After applying some Aloe cream on Yasmin's puckered asshole, I pressed my hard dick against her anal cavity and asked her if she was ready. In response, Yasmin purred like a kitten and pressed her asshole against my dick. I smiled and pushed my dick into her asshole. What man doesn't like a woman who loves anal sex? In spite of the fact that both Somali culture and the Islamic social norms that influenced it frowned upon anal sex, Yasmin Hussein can't get enough of my dick in her ass.

Recently, Yasmin and I discovered a new, naughty pleasure during our passionate sessions of bum sex. You see, there's something wonderfully naughty and pleasurable when a woman farts on a man's dick...while the dick in question is lodged up her asshole. Few women possess enough muscle control to attempt such a feat, and I'm happy to say that my sweet, wicked and kinky lady Yasmin Hussein is one of them. Yup, my woman likes to fart while I'm fucking her in the ass and I love it. Feeling that puff of hot air while my dick is buried so far up her ass you can't tell where Yasmin ends and yours truly begins. We're freaky and that's just the way we get down.

I fucked Yasmin's asshole thoroughly, burying my dick balls-deep inside of her and I delighted on hearing my lady's deep moans and screams. We had a great time, and then I pulled out of Yasmin and, after we rested for a while, I asked her if she wanted to try fisting. Yasmin grinned wickedly. What do you think her answer was? That's why I've got my entire fist in that wet, and surprisingly tight pussy of hers while a blue and white dildo plugs her wonderful asshole oh so nicely. Looking into Yasmin's eyes, I pinched her cheeks, almost causing her to spit out the ball gag in her mouth. Grinning, I asked Yasmin if she'd had enough. Panting, sweaty profusely, Yasmin nodded. Victorious at last, I smiled.

Yasmin and I went to sleep after showering together, and as soon as we returned to our king-sized bed, my lady was fast asleep. Yasmin Hussein, my tall and sinfully sexy Somali-Canadian Muslim lady love snores louder than anyone I've ever known. And I used to bunk with a lot of dudes at an all-male Catholic school in my younger days. I lay next to her, unable to sleep. I was too damn buzzed after fisting Yasmin, something I'd been meaning to try for the longest time. My lady and I are happy together, and it is my fervent hope that we always will be.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers