Some Days are Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foneman
Foneman
1 Followers

With what I sincerely hoped was a disarming smile I looked at her and said " I must admit that I was surprised by the show you just put on, but I hasten to say that I am not shocked. Rather I find it very flattering that a woman as beautiful as you would find me attractive enough to want to show her charms to me. I know that most men in my position, having just today learned that my wife of almost ten years is cheating, would in all probability either be repulsed by your actions or want to drag you off into the bush for some revenge sex."

"As recently as a few months ago I would have briefly enjoyed the view and then acted as if nothing had happened and would not have been tempted beyond that, I was that enthralled with my wife. But things have changed for me and I actually had an epiphany early today, before I discovered my wife's cheating, and now I see a stunningly beautiful woman who I would like to get to know better. I know at this stage I need to be careful that I don't rush into a "rebound" relationship and hurt not just myself but the other person, and my kids. So what I would like from you is not an apology but rather a "rain check".

"I think I should tell you that I think you are quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I am also certain that you are very intelligent and compassionate judging by how you handled me when we spoke on the phone. So what I would like to do is get thru this situation with my, I am certain, soon to be ex wife. Then I would very much like to get to know you better. I hope that the fact that you felt the desire to throw yourself at me, as you put it, indicates that you would like to get to know me better too, and no, you don't have to answer now!

It only took Shiela a moment to regain her composure then she calmly stared at me for a brief time. It almost felt as if she was looking into my soul and measuring it. Then she smiled and said " Thank you and yes I would like that very much"

We started chatting and I found myself very much at ease with her

After a few minutes her intercom box beeped and a masculine voice that I took to be Ralph's requested that I be sent in.

Shiela stood and invited me to follow her. I could not resist the urge to make a wise ass remark and said "Wherever you go I will happily follow" She glanced back at me with a smile. I was really kind of surprised that I noticed the smile , I was to busy admiring her ass.

Sheila showed me into Ralphs office and went back to her desk, I actually felt a little lonely with her gone.

Ralph was a surprise he has a deep resonate voice that brings to mind Charlton Heston the actor but physically he is unimpressive. He can't stand over five feet six inches and looked like he couldn't weigh over one hundred fifty pounds soaking wet. He looks like he must be in his early forties with light brown thinning hair. Ralph stood up and reached across is desk to shake my hand then sat and looking at me said" Sheila has given me the information you gave her over the phone earlier but I would like for you to go over it again in case I have questions or you might want to add to what you told her."

I spent the next half hour telling Ralph of the events of the last several months and this day in particular. For the most part Ralph just listened until we got to the part about my son seeing his mother fucking her "friend". He wanted to know how much Mark had seen and what Jody had seen and if this was the first time the kids had been home while Darla had "friends" in for sex.

I said I didn't know and told him I would really like to know the answers to those questions myself.

Then he said we should get child protective services involved as soon as possible and should let them find the answers to those questions rather than trying to do it ourselves. That way, he said it will be part of an official report to the court and not just an allegation from a party who it could be argued had something to gain.

Just then Sheila stuck her head in the office and said "Mr Edwards Conny Maxwell from C.P.S. is on line two for you" then she turned her head toward me and gave me a smile, turned and went back to her desk.

Ralph grinned at me and said " I swear that she is a witch or something, she does that all the time. Conny is the person we need to talk to about this and I guarantee you she will tell me she is returning my call".

Ralph picked up the phone and for the next couple of minutes I could only hear one side of the conversation but what I did hear was most interesting. Ralph briefly explained what had transpired earlier at my home and what I had done with the kids. Apparently Conny asked where the kids where because he asked me for my sisters address and phone number which I gave him and he gave Conny. All I heard for the next couple of minutes was Ralph saying "Yes, uh Hu, OK, I will, He will" while he took notes,and then he said "I will talk to you soon" and hung up.

Ralph looked at me with what I can only describe as a "Predatory grin" and said " You did exactly the right thing Conny will be going to your sisters house to look their situation over and talk to them. If there have been previous instances of your wife bringing friends home to fuck when the kids where there she will find out and it will be in her report to the court.

Ralph continued " She will also look over the situation and determine if your sisters home is a good place for the kids to be at this time. She could determine that they should be placed in foster care but from what you have said about your sister's family I don't see that happening."

He told me that what Darla had done is considered a form of child abuse and also sexual abuse and said that there is a good chance that if Conny felt it was serious enough Darla could be arrested and possibly end up in jail for this.

I told him I didn't much care if she went to jail I just didn't want my kids exposed to that behavior and I wanted out of the marriage as quickly as possible

"The quickest way for you to get divorced is by filing for a "NO Fault" divorce and let the abuse thing slide. But without bringing the events of today into the case we can't be sure of keeping her away from the kids, she might even get custody and I agree that its important to have control over that. Whether its you in control or C.P.S. her access to the kids should be strictly controlled." said Ralph "Lets not make a decision about that until we see what Conny recommends. I will be starting the paper work and asking for a temporary restraining order now."

We chatted for a few more minutes and I took my leave. Ralph told me he would be in touch perhaps as soon as later today depending on the action taken by C.P.S. He told me Conny would be letting him know what is going on and he assured me that she would be calling me too, Probably before she called him.

As I was leaving the office Shiela stopped me and said " I don't usually do this, as a matter of fact I never have before, but I want you to have my home phone number. If you need anything or just want to talk please don't hesitate to call. With that she pressed a post-it note into my hand then she stepped forward, put her arms around me and hugged me.

I was in heaven at the same time I was so choked up with emotion that I could not utter a word. I wanted to put my arms around her and hug her back, I wanted to rip our clothes off and make love to her right here on her desk, I wanted to run like hell, I wanted to stay wrapped in her arms forever. My mind told me I should not be feeling this way about a woman to whom I was not married at the same time I thought "I am about to become single so that does not count" In short my mind was going in all sorts of directions all at once.

Shiela stepped back and looked up into my face and suddenly she had a stricken look on her face and she started to stammer "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be so forward I just wanted to let you know that we are here to help you through this very difficult time I didn........

Even though I was so choked up for the moment I could not speak I managed to raise my index finger and press it gently to her lips silencing her attempt to apologize. I smiled at her and seeing my smile she smiled back. I was still all choked up with emotion but I managed to clear my throat take a deep breath and say " WOW! I don't know what to say except thank you. I will definitely call if only to hear your sexy voice. I have to admit that things are moving at a confusingly fast pace today and I am having trouble with that, but I will get through it. Part of my job is dealing with emergencies in flight so I am usually pretty good under pressure and knowing that I can call you just makes me feel that this will all work out in the end. I have made a friend today I know its too early to say for sure but I hope it might be more than just friends."

Shiela pursed her lips and kissed my finger, then she pushed me out the door with a smile saying "Call me, that my dear is an order"

I grinned back at her "Your wish is my command!" and laughing we both turned away me to go to my truck and she to her desk.

I got in my truck and was heading toward my sisters when my phone rang. It was Conny saying she was headed to my sisters to talk with my kids and she asked me to call my sister to let her know she was coming. She also wanted my permission to talk to the kids, she could force the issue if she needed too but it would take longer as a court order would be needed. I gave her verbal permission and told her I was headed that way and would meet her there. As I pulled up in front of my sisters house a woman I took to be Conny was standing on the front porch talking to my sister they both turned and watched as I parked and walked up to them. Katherine hugged me and said "Conny was just telling me what is going to happen now, She will want to talk to both kids without either of us in the room unless the kids are afraid without us there."

"I will want you to sign a release allowing me to talk to the kids Jim, its just a legal formality but it saves me having to get a court order"

I said it wouldn't be a problem. As we entered the house both of my kids saw me and came running to hug me and began telling me about all the neat things they were doing with Cristy.

I looked up and saw Conny smiling at us and I knew that everything was going to be fine.

I told the kids who Conny was and explained that she just wanted to talk to them and that everything would be fine and that they could tell her anything she wanted to ask them about.

Jody looked at me very seriously and said "Is she going to ask about mommy and her friends?" somehow she managed to make the word friends sound like something dirty.

I told her that I thought that would be one of the things she talked about and she said "GOOD! I told mommy that I did not like what she was doing but she just told me it wasn't my business."

Conny spent about an hour talking to the kids then made a phone call as the kids played in the back yard. Then she waved for Katherine and I to join her in the back yard.

"First I want to say that you have two great kids there Jim" Said Conny " They very clearly love and respect you even though they knew what was going on was wrong they kept quite because they wanted to protect you. They also clearly love their mother but neither of them respects her. As a mater of fact they are both very angry with her and where only too happy to spill the beans to me and frankly what I learned was not pretty!'

Conny continued "I looks like Darla has been bringing men to your home and having sex with them while the children were there on a regular basis for at least a month. It appears that much of the time she cant even be bothered to take them to school. I checked with the school and found that they were about to refer the case to us because the kids missed so much school and the excuses they got made no sense. The school principle said she had talked to Darla yesterday and was not at all satisfied with the answers she got"

It turned out that the referral had already been made and Conny talked to the case worker and took over the case.

Conny said "Jim this is the worst part, one of Darla's lovers tried to molest Jody and Darla did not try to stop it. From what Jody told me it happened yesterday and Jody ran out side as soon as he tried something. Darla ran out and brought her back in but the guy had already left. You arrived just in time because the guy you saw in bed with Darla was the same one that tried to molest Jody."

At this point I was more than ready to get in my truck go back to the house and start kicking ass and taking names. If I had a gun I would of happily put a bunch of bullets into Darla and her "Friend" and I would have felt no regrets, no regrets at all.

Katherine and Conny got me calmed down and Conny told me " It appears that yesterday was the first time and Jody is handling it ok, I would like to see her get some counseling but it should be minimal. Actually this will pretty much make your divorce case a slam dunk, Darla will have almost no chance of even getting shared custody and will almost certainly get either jail time or at least probation.

Conny said " One of the calls I made was to the D.A's office they will be drawing up charges and presenting them to a judge. Unless I miss my guess the police will be at your house with a warrant for Darla's arrest late this afternoon."

I spent the afternoon at Katherine's talking over what had happened on this day and the events leading up to it. Late in the afternoon I got a call from a detective Saunders of the local pd. He explained that a warrant for my wife had been issued by the court and wondered if I would accompany him and a few other officers to my home. He said that it might make things easier if I let them in the house and ID'd Darla for them.

When I arrived at the house I found the street in front crowded with cars and trucks that I had never seen before. I could hear loud music and what sounded like a very wild party coming from my house. I waited for about two minutes and then several police cars pulled up. Two of them blocked off the street at the ends of the block and a plain clothes officer approached me and asked if I was Jim.

I told him "yes"

"I'm Detective Sargent Saunders but please call me Doug" He said "We have already had several calls complaining about the noise from this party and a squad car was here requesting that the noise be reduced about fifteen minutes ago."

"I cant help but wonder if this is the first time for this and also if it isn't what the hell did she did with the kids. Also if this has happened before why didn't the neighbors complain to me about it?"

"Maybe she figured since you left with the kids she could have a celebration" Doug suggested.

A uniformed officer came over and told Doug the everyone was in position

Doug asked if he and I and another plain clothed officer could go in and look around before bringing the uniformed officers in as he felt that seeing the uniforms could alarm many of the party goers and he wanted to pick his time for that. I said "OK" and we went to the front door and stepped into the house that up until a few hours ago I had thought of as my home.

I the foyer we found two guys sitting on dining room chairs with a large jar sitting on a small table between them, The jar was nearly full of cash. "Gentlemen" Slurred the younger of the two, He was clearly more than a little drunk. In His hand he held a bottle of my good 21 year old single malt scotch. " The lady of the house suffered a bit of a set back today, Her husband came home and caught her banging her boy friend. He left with the kids and she expects that she will never see him again so now she needs money. So the price of a good time has gone up. If you want to get laid you must deposit $150 dollars in the "donation Jar".

He went on to say that if we only wanted to party and not participate in the gang bang the donation was "only" $50. He also said that there were two other ladies in attendance and for the $150 dollar "donation" we could fuck any woman we found in the house.

Doug said "It sure looks like a lot of money in that jar. How many cocks has this bitch had in her already?"

The drunk guy replied "Well she likes gang bangs and she wants to go for a new record tonight, At last count 34 guys have banged her and she has only been at it about two hours. If thats not your thing there are a couple of her friends in there right now and at least two more are expected shortly."

I said " She likes gang bangs? Has she done many?

"This is the fourth one that I've been to" he said "and I hear she has done several others along with taking on smaller groups. Her husband works funny hours so the times and places are always different."

"I'll bet" I said "What did she charge before the price went up?"

"She didn't have a set price just what ever you felt like contributing."

The drunk guy stared in shock when I reached into my pocket pulled out a quarter and tossed it into the jar.

Doug stepped up and got between them and the interior of the house then showed them his badge and made them quietly step out the front door where two uniformed officers took charge of them.

We stepped into the living room and saw on the couch Kathy the "Lady of the House" from two doors down the street. She was on her knees leaning on the back of the couch with same black guy feeding her his cock as three other guys stood in back of her obviously taking turns in her ass and pussy. I wondered what her husband the minister of the Baptist church we had attended around the block would think of the headlines in the morning paper "Ministers wife busted for prostitution". .

Doug looked over at me with a quizzical look as if the ask "Is that her?" I just shook my head and we headed for the stairs leaving Kathy and her crew happily going at it. I think Doug figured that once the shit hit the fan the uniformed officers he had at all the doors would catch them as they tried to flee.

I was sure we would find her in "our" bed. As we neared the top of the stairs it was like deja-vu all over again as I heard the sounds of passion originating from "our" bedroom just as I had heard this morning. This time my son was not standing in the door taking it all in, Thank goodness.

We stepped to the door and entered the master bedroom. On the bed (I no longer thought of the bed as "ours" or "mine") we found a white guy on his back in the middle with his dick stuck up a womans ass. She was on her back on top of him. On top of her was a black guy balls deep in her cunt. Standing next to them was another white guy feeding her his cock Two more white guys stood at the side of the bed masturbating as they watched the action on the bed and waited for their turns. I had never seen any of them before. On the night stand I saw a tupperware container with the word "TIPS" written in felt tip marker on its side. The woman was not Darla, I had never seen her before. So far the only person I recognized was Kathy the ministers wife!

We went out on the balcony and looked down into the back yard and thats when we finally found Darla.

We have a picnic table in the back yard and she was laying on it on her back with some towels under her. She had her ass on the edge of the table and her legs spread out giving access to her cunt to a line of guys queued up to fuck her. She was sucking one guy while another fucked her obviously well-used cunt. As the guy she was sucking pulled out and stepped back she saw me on the balcony

"Hey everybody say hello to my limp dick hubby!" She called out "Did you want to come get in on the action sweety? I'll even let you cut in line, after all we are married"

Foneman
Foneman
1 Followers