Some Desert With That?

Story Info
A hot escapde that begins in a resturant and ends in bed.
1.4k words
3.67
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet up at a restaurant. We are both with our friends. We decide to join parties, and do the typical introductions. I sit next to you and am in a very good mood and decide to test out this theory of mine about men in public places. Everyone is chatting, we order, and I place my hand on your upper thigh. You give me this odd look "like what the hell". I only give you an evil grin back. I lean over and remind you of the conversation that we once had about public places and have decided to test you out a bit.

My hand slides further up, not quite touching you but close enough to let you know that I am serious. Again you give me a look, not quite knowing what to expect from a devilish redhead. The appetizers come along and I remove my hand to eat. But as soon as I have had my share, I replace it further up, covering you and feeling that you are hard. That is all I need to know that you are up for the game.

Everyone is chatting, as well as us, joining in the conversation and trying to make it seem like all is well. By this point I have unbuttoned the top button of your pants and am slowly rubbing you through your pants, letting you know that I am serious about this game and not just a tease. The main dish comes and I again remove my hand, though now the zipper is a bit lower. You try to pull it back up, but I remove your hand and glare. There is no way you are getting out of this now.

We casually eat, talk and every now and again I slip my hand beneath the table and make sure you are still hanging in there and every time I do I lower the zipper a little bit more. About halfway through dinner it is down all the way and I start to touch you through the fabric of your boxers. I lean over and tell you to move your chair closer to the table. As you do so I reach over and carefully move your boxers down so that you are fully exposed. I touch you gently, just enough to feel your heat. In the meantime I make sure to keep up with the conversation and make it seem as if nothing is going on

I remove my hand from you after gently touching you and go back to eating. The look is priceless. The waiter comes back and takes the dishes after we are through and I convince everyone that we need to have some desert. While we wait for the waiter to come back with the menus, I slip my hand beneath the table and take you in my hand, just to hold. I don’t make and movement. I just want to feel that you are very warm and still very hard. I look over and smile quite happy with the results.

I slowly start to stroke you, trying to keep my arm movements to a minimum so that those sitting next to me cannot to see what is going on between us. The waiter comes back to take everyone’s orders and I continue to slowly stroke you. I watch your face, seeing that you are trying to keep it normal. I don't stop when the waiter comes up next to us to get our orders but rather start to move a bit faster. The waiter looks down, catching the motion out of the corner of his eye, and he asks us what we want for desert. I order as if nothing is happening, though it is obvious the waiter has picked up that something is going on. You order after a slight delay, trying to compose yourself. The waiter writes it down and smiles at you. When he walks away I slow down the pace again but never let you out of my grasp.

Desert comes and I again release my hold. I eat my chocolate ice cream as if it was the last I was to ever have. We all eat our desert and it is time to go. I reach under the table, take you in my hold and smile. I then carefully pull your boxers back up over your hard cock and zip up your pants. I then lean over and say that if you really want to finish this you'll have to come with me. Since you have come in with your friends you think this is not possible, but I have a solution for this dilemma. I ask those around if anyone wants to catch a late movie. Some have to work, others have to get home. It seems that no one really wants to except you with a little encouragement. So I agree to drive you home if you come to the movie with me and all is well. We pay the bill and go everyone goes his or her own ways for the evening.

I lead you to my car and you get in. Once in and everyone has left, I lean over and kiss you. I again unzip your pants and take you in my hand. I then start up the car and start driving, though I must be safe and drive with two hands. We arrive at the theatre and again I replace your boxers over your hard cock and zip up your pants and lead you inside. We pick a movie, any move. Does not really matter? I’m sure we will not watch most of it anyway. It is late and there is no one in the theatre that we choose. Once we get inside we wait for the movie to start and the lights to go out before I turn to you and kiss you again. My hands go to your pants and I again undo them, though this time I slide them down a bit so that I can have better access to your hard cock. It is a good thing we are in a dark corner!

I lower myself to my knees and take your throbbing cock in my mouth. I hear a slight sigh escape your lips, a sigh of relief. I take you deep in my throat, using my tongue to caress your entire length. I then go back to your tip, licking you from top to bottom, taking your balls in my mouth and gently sucking on them. I then ask you if you want this or if you would like sex cause I am up for either. Your answer comes though your eyes, seeing the desire. Then you voice this preference to be deep inside me.

I unbutton my jeans and lower them, revealing a thong. I also lower this exposing my short trimmed pussy. I pull you to your feet to stand up facing me. Then I turn my back to you, using the seat in front of me as a table of sorts. I turn to you and smile, shaking my ass at you. That is all the encouragement I need to give you. My eyes give you permission to enter me, wanting to feel you inside me as bad as you want to feel me round you.

I am soaked with the nights teasing, for teasing is a game I love to play. You easily slide in. Your pace does not stay slow for long, having been tormented for so long. You thrust into me, making me grip onto the seat in front of me so that I can stand. I keep as quiet as possible, not wanting to cause a stir outside. I push myself back against you, meeting your every thrust. I feel my orgasm building, enjoying every minute of this.

I feel you tighten against me, slamming your last thrusts into me as you cum. The sensation of you cumming within me is too much and my orgasm hits it's peak. The sensations flow over me. I feel your body tighten against mine, then relax. Both of us just stand, trying to catch our breaths, and enjoying the satisfaction. After regaining our composure, we redress and sit down to watch what is left of the movie. Our first experience of public play and hopefully not our last.