Some English Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with teacher.
2.2k words
3.87
26.2k
9
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters committing or eluding to any sexual acts are 18 or older.

***

I woke Early Monday, wondering if I should wear Miss Hallingsworth's nylons too class. I decided that I would; eager to show her my devotion, I got dressed and left a full hour before my usual time. I knocked on the classroom door two hours before my first class would start. "Miss Hallingsworth, it's me Dean, are you here?"

"Yes, just a moment," I waited hearing movement coming from the room, "Are you alone Dean?"

"Yes Miss Hallingsworth, I'm alone."

"Good, come in Dean,"

Entering, I saw her sitting in her chair wearing a short sleeveless nylon catsuit that flawlessly matched her skin tone.

"I'm glad you came in so early Dean, I was just grading the essays from last week's reading," She ran a hand down her body, inhaling deeply, I liked what that did to her chest, "I'm ready for a brake though. How about a foot-rub?"

"M... Miss Hallingsworth..." I stuttered.

"Dean, now. Come here, don't you want to rub me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Address me as, Miss Hallingsworth Dean. I use your name; it's only fair that you use mine."

I nodded, bent now to the task of rubbing her left foot.

"Mmm, that's good. Do you have a Girlfriend Dean?"

"Well..."

"I don't count. This has only just begun."

"Oh... well... no then."

"That's good. I may have a surprise for you later. Switch feet now Dean. Mmm, good boy."

"Thank you, ma... Miss Hallingsworth."

"You're welcome Dean; you're very good at this. Have you ever fantasized touching my feet before, Dean?"

"Yes, almost every day I do. You're the first person who's feet I have had fantasies about though. They just seem so clean and sexy."

"They smell good too, I'll bet."

"Yes."

She began to moan, "And how did they taste yesterday?"

"Sweet, like fruit."

"Mmm, taste them now." She commanded.

I did as I was told lifting her nylon covered foot to my mouth (she tasted like cherry today), then I reached down my pants to touch myself, "They taste like cherry, Miss Hallingsworth."

"I went jogging this morning; just for you. So you could taste me, then I covered them in my eatable cherry to keep them smelling nice and clean."

I pulled back, she had just told me her feet were dirty.

"I didn't say stop, and I defiantly didn't tell you to touch yourself. Stop that now." She pressed both sets of pretty little toes to my mouth, "Also, From now on if you feel the need to touch yourself, you had better ask for permission. Now open your mouth, don't you want to lick my fruity, sweaty toes foe me?"

I did as she said, only belatedly realizing that I no longer cared that they were dirty, in fact she had said that she had done it just for me I should feel special. I raised my right hand.

"Yes Dean?"

"Can I..."

"May you," she corrected.

"May I touch myself Miss Hallingsworth?"

"Yes, but only lightly I don; want you Cumming any time soon, Understand?"

"Yes Miss Hallingsworth, thank you," I said before resuming my work on her nylon covered feet.

Just then the breakfast bell rang.

"We only have a half hour before class starts, stand up," She said, raising her foot so I'd have to follow to continue, "You can stop now."

"Do I have to?"

She pulled her foot away with a womanly giggle, "Yes for now. I want something else right at the moment," she then reached forward to grab and undo my pants.

Miss Hallingsworth looked up at me, her blue eyes piercing, "My pantyhose? You must want to be my little bitch, Don't you,"

I nodded, breathing harder in anticipation of what she might do.

She slipped her slender hand (fingernails painted white) against my shaft, gently grasped the material and sharply tore a hole down the front freeing my cock. Sliding her hand back in, to cradle my balls in her hand. She gripped them lightly, but firmly.

I gasped at the sudden pressure, and then gasped again when she squeezed and pulled me closer.

"Oh Dean, I'm so sorry, did that hurt?" she asked, "Yes? Then let me make it up to you." With that, she placed her hot, wet mouth over the head of my cock, then she squeezed again.

"Oh god!" I closed my eyes and flung my head back in a confusion of pleasure and pain, each sensation sharpening the other.

"Mmm, Dean look at me," I did as she said and watched as she took me in, sliding down to the base.

"Holy... Dear... Oh, augh, oh my God!" I sputtered, Cumming the largest load I had to date, even as she slid back to catch it in her eager mouth.

With a shudder I finished only to have her tug down on my sac forcing me to kneel. Placing a foot on my chest she shoved me back to the floor, and was on top of me only a moment later kissing me spitting my cum back into my mouth.

"Swallow it." She ordered holding my mouth shut when she pulled back.

I didn't want to the very concept repulsed my. I wanted to open my mouth and spit, but when she said it was for her I didn't hesitate. I didn't do it for love, I didn't really love her and I knew it. I did however want to please her; I was completely devoted to her.

"Good boy!" she praised me with delight, and then she spat the small amount of cum she hadn't deposited in my mouth, onto my face. "Now you're mine. You only get to cum if I say so."

"I understand Miss Hallingsworth."

"Good, sometime later today I will send you a message, go along with it. Now, you should head too first period, the first bell rang while you were Cumming."

***

First period went by in a haze of afterglow; it wasn't until just after second period that I regained clarity.

"Hay Dean." Kira said. Kira or Kiki, as she likes to be called, is my best friend.

"Yeah, what's up Kira," I preferred her real name. It suited her, she was about five seven, she had red hair so dark as to be almost brown, and breasts in the Ds. She was not a twig thin girl, she did not in fact idealize models or there tapeworm induced, state of stardom. She had curves and was confident and proud of it.

"Nothing you just seem kind of... spacey. Is something up?"

"Also," Sonia (another good friend, and Kira's girlfriend) added in, "What's that on your face?" Sonia, beautiful as well is a sexy Latina, with raven black hair, a thin waste, large breasts and an ass to match.

"Hu?" I said wittily. Shit I forgot to wash off the cum. "Oh, that's just cinnamon roll frosting."

"Really?" Kira whispered, "Cuz that looks like dried cum."

"Does this mean you're gay now? Cuz that would be a shame, I've always wanted a piece of you."

"Sonia!"

"Oh stop Kiki you do to; you told me so Last week,"

"You're not supposed to tell him though!"

Sonia rolled her eyes and asked me, "Well are you?"

I was bright red and sputtering, "No, I mean, I... It's just dried frosting like I Said."

Then Kira leaned in and licked a spot on my face and promptly declared, "It's cum for sure."

"Okay, okay it's cum..."

"So you are gay?" Sonia interrupted with a pout.

"I'm not gay..."

Kira this time, "It's alright if you are I mean, this just means it's okay to change in front of you now."

"I'm... hold on a sec..."

"Not gay!" they said in unison.

"Is it still okay to change in front of me?"

"Don't be silly. That still leaves the cum though," Kira stated, "Oh! Are you Bi!"

"That would be even better, I've got this cousin and I've always wanted to see..." Sonia began.

"Not that either!" exasperation filled my voice as I cut her off desperately trying to end that line of conversation, and then told them about my time with Miss Hallingsworth.

"That's so crazy," Sonia said.

"Holy shit! I mean really that's all I can say. I have her for third P, how am I supposed to learn now? I always thought she was hot but now, I'm getting that special tingle just thinking about her." She reached down in to her pants, pulled her hand out, then after examining her glistening finger wiped it across Sonia's lips, "I'm so fucking wet right now."

"Speaking of wet," Sonia licked her lips and swatted Kira on the ass, "I have swim class next, see ya later babe, see ya Dean. Oh and I really think we should all talk about a date between the three of us... and maybe that cousin.

Kira nodded, biting her bottom lip, "I agree, see ya at lunch Dean."

***

Kira's POV

I was glad to be wearing a skirt today, walking in to Miss Hallingsworth's class; I was so horny that the ass of my little pink panties were starting to soak. Only when I walked in nobody was there except Miss Hallingsworth, "Where is everybody Miss H?"

"Hmm? Oh, there at the library, which you would know if you weren't late. Take your seat Kira and work on some homework they won't be back until the end of class."

I did, mostly as I was told, taking a seat near the back of class so that my legs were out of direct sight. Then I pulled out a book and slipped my phone in front of it to start reading a steamy literotica story by one of my favorite authors, soon though I put the phone down in favor of my imagination. I just couldn't help thinking about Dean and Miss Hallingsworth. I Pulled my wet panties aside and slid one finger, discreetly in to myself. Arching my back slightly I had to stifle a moan.

I was staring at her now, imagining her taking control, forcing me to do things. I was so wrapped in my fantasies as I grew ever closer to orgasm, that I didn't notice at first when Miss Hallingsworth took notice of me.

"So, Miss Kira, who might those fingers be?"

"Holy shit!" I said in a totally dignified manner, totally.

"Well?" Miss Hallingsworth traced a slender finger up, "Who are they?"

Ever the horny teen I said, "A few people but most recently you."

"Really? How flattering," Her hand reached my kitty and I made sound like a fainting preteen girl who just met Justin Beaver (inoculate!), "Aren't...

"Touch me you goddess," I blurted.

Then I moan/squeaked in pain as she slapped my exposed box.

"I was talking Kira, respect that or future punishments will be less pleasurable, Understand?"

I nodded.

"Better," She stroked me slowly from my hole to my clit, "Aren't you a close friend of Dean?"

"Yeah," I barely managed as I melted.

"Good, I have a message for you to give him when you see him at lunch, but we'll worry about that later, for now," she straitened and lifted her long knee length skirt, to reveal her pretty nylon clad honey pot.

I dove in.

"Oh! Who knew you were such a teacher's pet Kira."

"I'll be your pet Miss..."

"Don't talk," she grabbed my dark crimson hair to shove my face into her pussy, "God that's good."

"Mmmhmm, I purred into her hot little bell,"

"Hold on," she said, lifting a leg up on to my desk and started grinding my face, "Stick your tongue out."

I did as I was told, I love giving oral for two reasons, one my tongue is super long and two because I can basically make it do the wave. One thing Dean didn't notice about Miss Hallingsworth's nylons is that that there were two small openings between her legs, one for each hole.

"Christ almighty! You have a long fucking tongue, press toward my front. Oh yes," she moaned, "that's the spot!"

My tongue is two and a half inches long, and I had all of it berried in her twaught. Then she pulled away and told me to lie on the floor with my eyes closed. Again I did as I was told. A moment later she was pressed to my face and I went right back to work, only for some reason she tasted like cherries. It took a minute of searching before I decided to open my eyes only to find that I was working on her ass hole.

"Put that beautiful tongue in there, nice and deep Kira, if you do I' sure you'll have an A on the Novel response from our last class read."

I, being no stranger to starfish, buried my slick tongue deep. Plus I hadn't written that response and an A would look real nice on her final grades.

With a moan she started petting her kitty right before she bent down to eat me out. I had to crane my neck and cling to her ass just to keep my tongue in her hole.

Not long after that we orgasmed together in a chorus of muffled whimpered and moans

"So, Miss Hallingsworth, about that message."