Some Like It Hot

Story Info
She was his step-daughter's best friend.
9.1k words
4.72
261.9k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

My name is Karl and I'm 48 years old. Most men would consider my story a fantasy. I have been married for a number of years and have a stepdaughter, Janet, age 21. A couple of years ago Janet moved to another town to go to college and work part time, but she would visit nearly every weekend. But, with a boy friend, college and work, her visits became more infrequent. That changed about four months ago. She was coming over and asked if she could bring a friend with her since the drive was long and boring. My wife naturally said yes.

When Janet arrived Saturday morning I was shocked. Her friend Krystal was not an extraordinary beauty, but she struck every fiber down to my sexual core. Something I can't explain, but I was instantly turned on. Krystal stands 5' 8" tall, has a slim build, tiny breasts, beautiful brown eyes and legs which go beyond the sky. When introduced she stuck her hand out and gave me a coy smile. I took her hand, gave it a friendly squeeze and was surprised when my squeeze was returned. We chatted a while, then went to the mall, did some shopping, ate, and generally just passed the day away. I enjoyed the visit, especially the company. As my wife and stepdaughter got off on their own thing, I entertained Krystal. I found her to be a college graduate, with an interesting job, and we hit it off quickly. I also discovered she had the most delightful sparkle in her eyes when she discussed her work. Although I was not up to the technical aspects of her job, she later confessed I was the only person she had found outside of her work place that she could discuss anything with.

The day went well and on a number of occasions Krystal accidentally brushed up against me or would shoot a smile my way. Her eyes would sparkle as she did it and once as she bent over to look at a garment, I was treated to a quick glimpse of her tiny breasts. Rock hard and begging to be devoured. After Krystal and Janet left, I fantasized about having my hands all over her sweet body with my cock buried in her snatch. I made love to my wife that night like a man possessed. She even commented how hard I was. I slept that night with a smile on my face.

Barely two weeks went by when Janet called to see if she and Krystal could spend the night. Destiny’s Child was in concert and they had tickets. Again the answer was yes and when I heard Krystal would be coming into my house and I developed a near instantaneous erection.

The concert was Saturday night and they came over early to make a day of it. When they arrived I was doing yard work. I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I do not have the washboard abs so many men seem to have, but my 33" waist on my 6' 3" frame, doesn't make me look like a slob either. I've always been blessed with strong legs. Miles of bike riding in my early years had seen to the definition of the thighs, calves, and buttock, and so far I hadn't lost much. I spoke to the ladies as they walked by and stared at Krystal. She was wearing a mini skirt that was mid thigh length and a ribbed style pullover that highlighted her small breasts. My cock stirred even from the brief glimpse and began to rise against the material of my loose shorts. My face felt flushed from the event, but I did nothing to try and hide my growing appreciation for Krystal. As they went to the door I got one last look at them. Krystal looked my way and I could have sworn she ran her tongue around the outside of her mouth. But the sun was already high and sweat was already forming so I figured it was my imagination, my desire, or both.

Since my wife and I designed our house there are a couple of unusual things in it. One such item is the shower off the garage. I use it to clean up before I enter the house. Today was no exception. I entered the shower and as the water began running over my sweaty torso I started to soap up. As my hand reached my cock, the soap lingered. Maybe it was the pole jutting straight out. My mind was racing even from the short sight of this young woman. As my hand caressed my missile and the pounding of the water continued I was lost in the moment. So lost I didn't hear the door open into the area where the shower was.

The next thing I heard was, "Sure seems a shame to waste something that hard."

I nearly came out of my skin. It was Krystal. She had come in during my ministrations. I paused for a moment then continued moving my hand up and down my shaft as she stood and watched through the glass. Her mouth opened slightly again as if she were about to say something, but no words came out.

With little thought I offered, "Care to join me? After all, this is your fault." Still no response, but her hand did move to her chest. As her hand moved against her small tit it was as if the shock of being touched caused her to snap out of her stupor.

Her eyes never left my erection as she asked, "What do you mean all my fault?"

"Anytime I see a woman as desirable as you, this happens. Guess it's something I just have to live with."

Again I slowed my hand down to almost a crawl as I gathered up my cock near the base and worked slowly toward the tip. With the final inch left, I squeezed harder and accelerated the motion. With the soap suds and the pressure I was exerting, it almost appeared as if I were coming. I did this three more times before another word was spoken.

Even on the last stroke I thought I detected a low moan, other than my own. I had been staring at her eyes and then my gaze went lower and saw through the glass and water spray, what appeared to be her hand moving away from her young pussy. It couldn't be I thought. Surely this young woman had no difficulty in getting men, or maybe just not getting men who cared about meeting her needs.

"The offer still stands if you would like to join me."

"I can't right now, maybe later," was her response.

Krystal seemed to regain some of her composure as she turned and left, and I immediately stopped my hand. I could feel my pulse quickening and I didn't want to blow a gob into the drain, not when something so tender was walking around my house. I turned the hot water off completely and finished my shower with cold water, just to get my cock to subside.

Somehow, I had to have some of this delectable creature. After I finished my shower, I put on my robe and went inside to get dressed. As I walked through the hall to my room I heard a noise, and turned toward it. There stood Krystal, leaning against a door jam, looking hot.

She was grinning as she whispered, "I do want a rain check on that shower mister." With that she started to move, but spun back toward me and said, "Better take care of him before he gets you in trouble. After all, an innocent girl like me might get the wrong idea - know what I mean?"

I looked down to find my robe had parted and my cock was standing straight out from my body again. The head was a purple hue and the veins were standing all over the surface. The color was due in part to the pumping with no release it had received earlier. Krystal moved toward me, her eyes never leaving mine, and reached her hand down to the shaft pointing toward her. My ears picked up the voices of my wife and stepdaughter in the front of the house. I couldn't tell just where.

Just then Krystal's hand touched my throbbing member. Her touch was soft and gentle. She turned her finger over so the nail was downward and drug her nail the distance from my dense jungle of hair to near the head. Then she applied a bit more pressure as she traced the tip with her nail. My cock gave a mighty lunge as if reaching for more. A small drop of fluid formed at the single eye and appeared ready to fall. The drop never had a chance. Krystal turned her finger under the shaft and repeated the motion. This time when she reached the tip however the nail moved off the surface and her fingertip finished the route. She drew the fluid onto her finger and brought it quickly to her mouth. There she opened wide and placed her finger inside. Closing around the finger made my cock strain some more. I could imagine what it would feel like inside that mouth. Krystal drew the finger back out and the fluid was gone. Still she twirled her tongue around the tip of the finger as if extracting anything that remained. This was truly erotic and I wanted to grab her, push her against the wall, and fuck her where she stood. But this was not possible for obvious reasons.

Krystal smiled and said, "Hope there is more where that came from."

"Plenty more, believe me," I responded.

Krystal then turned and walked away, leaving me with a monster hard-on and nothing to do with it. There could be no doubt as to her effect on me now. I did manage to get my rod down enough to finish dressing while the women picked a place to eat. They selected a small place with good food, and slow casual style. A noontime meal could run two hours. Nice I thought - I could handle talking and looking at Krystal for a long lunch.

We weren't at our table more than five minutes when I felt something running up my leg. Krystal, sitting across from me, began to tease me with her foot. She had slipped off her sandal and was skimming her toe on my leg, from my ankle to my knee. Slow and even strokes with just the right amount of pressure to not cause any noise or to be annoying. She shifted in her seat and her toes were climbing up my thigh. Like I said, her legs went all the way up. I looked down in my lap and could barely see the tip of her big toe as it crawled toward my upper thigh. I spread my legs without hesitation. Just as I thought she had reached her limit, she shifted again and her toe came even higher.

I was wearing shorts with a wide leg opening and my boxers where not holding me back either. My cock began a mission to meet her toe. Just as the head of my cock was emerging from the short leg, her toe was going in and contact was made. I nearly jumped. She then began an up and down motion with her toe that was directly on the tip of my cock. The stimulation was incredible and only caused my shaft to stretch even further. She continued for nearly the entire lunch, except when she went to the restroom.

She stood and her skirt rode high. She smiled a sly smile but made no attempt to push it down. The view went to upper thigh. She walked away and I watched, my cock aching to get at her. When she returned she made sure she brushed against me before she sat down. Krystal smiled and continued to make idle conversation.

After taking this for another ten minutes I "accidentally" dropped my fork to the floor. As I reached down to pick it up I looked over toward the little nymph. Her fingers were tracing the outline of her pussy through her small thin panties. Just as I was about to grab the fork and move back to the surface, her legs spread even further and she pushed her index finger against the near transparent material covering her wet snatch. I couldn't resist and moved my hand over to her leg and moved it against her flesh. She didn't even flinch. Sort of like she was expecting me to do something that that. I did get a reaction when my hand moved to within a couple of inches of wet pussy.

Her leg and thigh were like spun silk and I had to make an effort to stop before my hand went all the way to her love hole. It was a bold move she had not thought I would do obviously. She moved it only a slight bit. I grabbed my fork and moved above the table again. She barely looked my direction to start with then smiled when she knew no one was looking. Within two minutes she was back at me with her toe and she continued through the rest of lunch. Luckily I could move away when the pressure in my joint built to an explosive level. Incredibly hot or one of the worlds biggest teases, I didn't know.

After lunch we went shopping. The girls wanted to try on clothes and wanted my opinion. I was more than happy to give them what they wanted. They tried on jeans, shorts and skirts. A couple of the outfits were quite revealing and even if she is my stepdaughter, I will admit, my little Janet does have a great body. She has an outstanding set of tits with extremely small nipples which she displayed once as she leaned over and adjusted a top. Even though I am a small breast man by design, I do enjoy looking at a large set every now and then. The contrast between Janet and Krystal was amazing. Small and firm versus large and by all appearances, firm. Janet came out once in an outfit that was made to arouse a man, even one of stone. A current style called a ‘belly’ shirt that had a very low boat neck top that was too loose for her to wear (at least one size too large I would say), and loose at the bottom also. She wore a light nearly transparent skirt of a cottony material and sandals. Moving before the mirror she twirled and moved and I was afforded numerous looks at her breasts, upper thighs and even a quick glimpse of her ass as she had conveniently forgotten to wear any underwear.

But, it was Krystal who came out in outfits that kept me in a constant state of arousal. One particular skirt was so short that you could see the start of her ass hanging out the bottom. And then there were the cut off jeans she tried on. Oh My Goodness! They were so tight her cunt lips were pouting at me as they strained for freedom. From the way she walked, it was obvious she was getting herself off. Then the final stroke, swim wear. During all this I had barely been afforded an opportunity to see any serious flesh from Krystal, discounting her upper thighs and cut-offs and the flash of her hot panty cover pussy at lunch. But the small bikini she wore out of the dressing room changed that.

The top was teeny tiny and left little to the imagination about how small her breasts actually were. When she walked out, I noticed the top was loose fitting. The bikini bottoms displayed numerous pubic hairs sticking out. She moved to the mirror, then making sure I was watching she bent over. Her back was to me with the mirror in front. She was checking to see if the suit would fall away from her breasts. It did. I gazed into the mirror and saw the most beautiful little acorn shaped breast capped by a bright pink colored nipple that was nearly as large as the breast itself. Surrounded by a darker hue on the aureole, the package was complete. I nearly came on the spot.

Krystal looked in the mirror and caught me staring. "Like them?" she grinned stepping backwards, bumping right into my rapidly growing cock.

She glanced in the mirror again, then turned and glanced down.

"Looks like he is at it again huh? I told you that you better take care of him before he gets you in trouble."

With that she wiggled her fine ass against my tented shorts and moved off, going toward the dressing room.

Janet stopped her before she made it back in and she wanted to see the suit. Krystal asked her, "So, what do you think? Should I keep it? Think it will get the guys hot?"

I didn't know about "the guys", but I knew it was working on me. Janet told her she thought it was a keeper and she should get it. In the meantime I moved to a rack of clothes and pointed my erection into them so I wouldn't have to explain my hard shaft. I almost made it before Janet turned my way. Her eyes went straight to my tented shorts. She whispered something to Krystal and they giggled.

Janet then went looking for something else to try on and Krystal went to change. About the time Krystal came out wearing her regular clothes, Janet went in. A quick glance revealed she had left her bra off. Not that she needed one, but her nipples were sticking out like twin electrodes. She spoke to my wife about something until Janet asked for some help. My wife went to assist her leaving Krystal and me alone outside the dressing area. She wasted no time moving to me. Looking me in the eye her hand moved to the front of my shorts and she casually began to rub on my erect cock.

"Do you have any idea how bad I want to fuck you?" she asked. With the comment she pressed in even harder causing my shorts to strain as they held my cock inside.

"I have good idea," I whispered back.

"I've wanted your cock inside me since I first met you." With the comment she applied even more pressure and was greeted with an involuntary jerk from my rising member. Feeling the jump in the material caused her to smile at me.

"After that first day I met you I went home and finger fucked myself for nearly three hours. I was so sore I could hardly walk the next day, but I couldn't get you out of my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I had to have your cock inside my pussy." "And," she grinned, "I do great blow jobs. I want you to experience it first hand. I want to wrap my lips around your cock and make you come and come and come. Then this morning, I just knew I had to fuck you. I'm so wet right now I know I'll make squishy noises when I walk. My pussy is begging for you. I can feel it throbbing. Would you like to feel it? I want you to. Please, for me, touch my pussy."

I moved away from her a little. "Are you crazy? We'll get caught. I can't. Not here. Not now."

But that didn't stop her. She covered the distance I had put between us and grabbed my hand. I didn't resist. She brought it to the bottom edge of her skirt, and used her free hand to pull the bottom of the material up. I looked down and could see where her panties should have been. But nothing was visible. She then led my hand to her womanhood. I was shocked by her action and by the fact that she wasn't kidding. She was drenched. I let her take the lead again as she moved my hand against her small patch of hair and in toward her wet pussy lips. I couldn't believe this; right here in the store and this woman was having me feel her pussy. Instinctively my other hand rose to her breast and I squeezed gently. Sure enough, she had removed her bra as well. Her nipple stuck me as I moved against it. My erection was growing and soon I would not be able to control it.

Then she spoke again, "Well? You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

With the comment, she moved her hand off mine and brought it over to the front of my shorts again. My own hand remained on her quivering cunt and even pressed in toward her clit. My main problem now was the expansive bulge in my shorts.

"I need a real man to give me a good fucking. Know anyone who might want to do it for me?"

It was all I could do to grab her hand and move it away from my shorts while pulling my own hand away from her wet pussy, but I did it.

"I'll volunteer. But I don't think this is the time or place."

"I'll think of something", she said as she moved away. When my wife came out, Krystal was a good five feet away from me.

The rest of the day did not go without incident. Every time she knew no one was watching, she would touch the front of my shorts causing my cock to stir. Or she would back up against me causing her ass to make contact with my cock. The worst or best depending on how you look at it was when we were alone and she backed against me. Before I knew what she was doing she had grabbed my hands and brought them to her small tits. Pushing my hands down onto them and then releasing them, my own reaction was to rub into the material causing them to stiffen and poke out, small but proud. By the end of the day I was a time bomb waiting to go off. Thinking there was no way I would ever get to fuck this young nymph, at least I could think about it while I fucked my wife that night. Boy was I wrong on this one.

The concert was scheduled to start at 8:00 with a warm up band and the band. We live 40 minutes away without traffic, but with the concert it would be more like an hour to get there and another hour or more to get back. We returned in plenty of time for Krystal and Janet to get ready. I was watching the news when Janet came to talk to her mother.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers