Some Like It Hot Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & stepdaughter crave action too.
7.5k words
4.66
97.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manthing
manthing
68 Followers

While this story stands on its own, it might be better if you read part one first - yadaa, yadaa, yadaa... You're an adult, do what you want to do.

E-mails are always appreciated - especially suggestions on making the stories better or ideas for future renderings. Enjoy.

In case you didn't read the first part of my story, let us quickly refresh. My name is Bill and I'm 44 years old. My step-daughter's name is Janet and I recently had a sexual romp with her best friend Patricia. Pat, as she prefers, is 23, stands 5'6", very small firm breasts, a slender figure and green eyes. Her legs are long, smooth, and firm. Pat seduced me, sort of. After flirting and feeling of my cock several times during a day together, she arranged for us to spend four hours together while Karen (my spouse) and step-daughter were out of the house. Then we had a final fuck session after everyone was asleep. I thought I was off totally free until Karen, my wife, made a comment as my nymphet went home. Her statement of, "Does she have the tightest pussy you ever fucked, or what?" left me standing, mouth hanging open and thoughts of being in trouble.

I approached Karen in the house trying to figure out how to deny the accusation she had thrown at me. Finally coming up to her I was about to open my mouth when she nearly jumped on me.

"I'm so fucking hot right now. Just thinking of you fucking Pat had me ready to beg you to take me last night. After you basically said no way, I thought you were either really tired or that you had made plans for another session with her later in the night. I was at the door last night when you were making her come. I fingered myself until I climaxed just imagining what it would be like to watch your cock slide up into her tight little pussy."

With that she smothered me with kisses and began to work her hand into my shorts. Once there she found the makings of an erection and a good deal of pre-come.

"That fucking little cunt got you this morning too didn't she?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead she broke free and went down on me, something she hadn't done in nearly two years. She said she never really liked it, but it was something she had a talent for. It didn't take but a couple of minutes before I was standing tall and proud. As we made it to the bed, we collapsed into a sexual frenzy. I stuck my meat into her and pounded for all I was worth. While she was not nearly as tight as Pat, she did have a determination about her. She began to ride me and before long reached a climax. This was another first as she reached her plateau in record time and I was just starting. Even as I continued to pump into her, her breathing became more erratic as her first multiple orgasm struck her squarely in her pussy and rose from there. The wetness seemed to come from every pore in her body and through it all I continued to stroke in and out.

After what seemed a short eternity, I swelled a bit more and shot forth a mighty load, considering how much I had given to Pat the night before. Now, completely exhausted and lying next to her I casually stroked her tits and wet pussy lips. I dipped a finger into her hot hole and drew back a film of liquid that I brought to my mouth and licked off. I caught her eye and returned to her honey pot. Bringing out a fair portion I transported my finger to her lips. She hesitated, but only for a moment. Then her mouth opened and she tasted her own juice for probably the first time. She sucked gently on my finger as her eyes glassed over again. I knew I would not be able to get another erection this quickly so I rolled her to her stomach and began to lick her ass and nibble at her pussy from the back side. Within five minutes she was moaning into another orgasm.

As she rolled to her back I reached over to kiss her lips. She was the most passionate I could ever remember and it was obvious it was because of my fling with the young fuck machine. I reflected for a moment and decided, "What the hell?"

"You know sweetheart," I started, "if knowing I fucked that little girl caused this type of reaction for us, what do you think would happen if you were to actually watch me do it?"

She seemed to stop breathing and I wondered if her heart had stopped also. "Just a thought," I continued. "Guess it is a stupid idea, right?"

Finally she looked at me and the biggest grin came to her face. "Do you think you could actually fuck another woman with me in the room, watching you?"

"We could give it a try. And you know, I think it would be a turn on for me to for you to have another lover while I watched." I figured I was safe here. She would never let another individual even touch her, much less fuck her and with me in the room. No way. I was right.

"No way! I'd never be able to do it and you know it. At least, not right now. Maybe after we try it this way a couple of times."

"You sound as if we are going to do something else. Did I miss something?"

She just smiled and said, "No, I think you pretty much fucked all of her." I was still surprised by this realization. "You know, if I didn't know better, I would say you set me up."

"You're right. She approached Janet saying something about how she found you sexy. Then Janet mentioned it to me during a conversation. Seems Pat just broke up with her boy friend and was feeling pretty low. She needed someone that would get her off and make her feel special. I talked to Janet on several occasions about our sex lives and the fact that we were sort of in a lull. Janet said she had watched us a couple of times when our door was open, and once from the closet when she sneaked in. She said you were just what Pat needed. After thinking about it for some time, I told Janet to pass the word to Pat and if she wanted to try and seduce you, to go for it. You know, just for the fun of it. I also thought it might add a little mustard in our sex life. Looks like I was right."

She was reaching for my erect cock again. Just talking about it and I had another hard on. God was she right. Just the thought of Pat sent me skyward again.

"So what's your plan? Do they include me having another fuck fling with her, and you watching, or what?"

"Well I do have something in mind for this next weekend. Think you could be up for it?"

The comment was punctuated by her hand grabbing my cock and giving it a severe pump. I was ready to ball her again right now, so I just made the comment, "What do you think?"

The rest of the day was filled with various positions and fucking. Every time I would show signs of tiring, she would mention Pat. Asking me how tight her little pussy was. How much did I enjoy it? Did I find her tits to be large enough and how good of a cock sucker was she? Over and over Karen would ask me to give detailed information about Pat. How many times did she come and how hard she came? If she had a sweet tasting pussy, what it felt like to know I was cheating on my wife? And it must have worked since her approach never failed. I seemed to grow harder with each fucking. When it was finally over, we made a pack that we wouldn't do anything with each other all week long. We would just wait for Pat and let her do anything and everything she wanted. So it was decided. Pat would come over and the three of us would have a glorious fucking weekend. It all sounded too good to be true. The only thing that matter to me was that in five days, all the fucking and sucking in the house would be directed at and to me.

The week seemed to roll on forever and by the end of this torment, I had to avoid Karen. Just seeing her naked caused me to get an erection that was painful. Finally my agony was over and Friday night was upon us. When a strange car pulled into the drive my heart began to race. Pat climbed out and I was already erect by the time she got to the door. I opened the door to let her in before she rang the bell. She had the strangest look on her face. She wasn't dressed for action at present, but the small bag she had with her was full of goodies I was sure. Once the door closed, she looked around the room. Not spotting Karen, she immediately grabbed my cock through my shorts and gave me a healthy squeeze.

"God I have missed this meat of yours. I haven't been touched all week. During the drive over here, I began to think about your cock and what we were going to do. My pussy began to quiver and with the rhythm of the road beating against my tires, I had the most wonderful orgasm. That has never happened to me. But I will have my share tonight, right lover?"

I also glanced around the room. Sure enough Karen was no where to be seen or heard. I ran my hand over her chest until my palm came to rest on her small breast. Palming it softly I looked into her eyes and was about to kiss when a noise caused me to stop and turn around. Karen was just coming into the room. As Pat pulled away from me it was almost as if we had been caught in the act for the first time. Instead Karen just smiled.

"Guess you two horny animals just can't wait? And I thought I was going to get to watch. That was the plan, right?"

As much as I had gone over in my mind how I would react with the situation, I wasn't sure now. My hand froze in mid air until Karen walked over to us. Without missing a beat, she took my hand in hers and touched it softly down on Pat's tit. Both Pat and I were shocked, but it became very obvious this was something that Karen wanted, and who was I to argue.

The ice was broken, but it was still a bit too awkward for me to start anything. So instead of getting down to business, we had a spot of lunch and discussed other things. After lunch we moved to the den. Karen went to the entertainment center and after turning on all the right equipment, inserted a video tape into the VCR. She went over and sat in a chair off to the side and told Pat and me to sit on the couch. After we were comfortable, and sitting a short distance apart from each other, Karen started the video. It was a very good tape showing a man and a woman engaging in a series of sexual positions and orgasms. From the time we started to watch it was obvious another person was watching the action in the film. The name of the video was "Set-up" or something like that. The plot was basically the same as what had been done to me.

We had been watching the tape less than 15 minutes before Pat moved closer to me and I had moved toward her as well. Watching the video, I forgot Karen was even there. A few more minutes went by and I was growing even hornier, if that were possible. Pat made the first move. Her hand crossed the distance between us and came to rest on my thigh. Once there she used her nails to cause my flesh to quiver as the sensations traveled the short distance to my crotch. Already my cock was stretching toward her hand. Nearly at the same time my arm went around her shoulder and dipped down to her small breast.

The movie was having the desired effect on her. Her nipple was standing straight out from her knit shirt. From my previous contact, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved my hand around on the material covering her little jewel and she began to moan softly. Bringing my hand up to the neck of her blouse, I pushed under the material and found her hardened morsel very quickly. Damn if it didn't feel even harder than the last time. Gently stroking her breast caused her moans to grow louder and more impassioned. She was also tiring of feeling of my leg. She moved closer and brought her hand up to my zipper. Pulling it down to the bottom of the track, she then unhooked the fastener and sought out my cock. Her small fingers encircled my shaft and a mild eruption of pre-come shot to the tip. Her eyes were already glazed over as she looked up into my face. Then with a slight smile on her face, she nearly dove toward my shaft. Her mouth trapped the head of my cock and she began to swirl her tongue around the head. She was concentrating on the underside of the rim, where the majority of the most sensitive nerves were located. Her teeth came into play then as she lightly bit into the flesh of my pulsing cock. Nipping, licking and sucking the entire time had me on the verge of my first orgasm very quickly. But I was determined she would get off first. Call it a personal goal of mine, but I pushed her away and grabbed her top. Pat seemed surprised, but did not object as I tugged the top over her head. I buried my face against one of her tender morsels and began to tongue her flesh in the same way she had just done mine. Her labored breathing told me she was enjoying it. My tongue continued against her tit, and my hand sought her snatch.

The jeans she had on were rather loose, but they still could not hide the woman beneath. My hand went directly to her steamy crotch and began to rub hard. Her moans intensified. She was nearing an orgasm and it was caused from just rubbing the outside of her jeans. Her body became rigid as she let loose with her first verbal statement of enjoyment.

"Oh God, I need this, God it feels so good. Harder. Please, harder. Harder, damn it."

With the encouragement I increased the pressure and could feel my fingers sliding into her vaginal passage even through the material of her jeans. The wetness in the area was also a good indication of her pleasure. Even as she reached her plateau her fingers dug into my hair and pulled me even tighter to her breast. I could feel her tit swell with excitement as she crested. This only caused me to suck her tit into my mouth with even more gusto. She came in a rush, complete with the shivers and nearly violent shaking of her body.

Finally she settled down and then began to crawl over on top of me. Her hand became a blur as it reached my cock and began stroking me. I completely forgot my wife sitting there. In a couple of moments Pat had my cock fashioned into a solid mass of fleshy steel. Just as I thought it was about time for some relief, I received some. Pat brought her mouth down on my dick and she swallowed it whole. The slurping noise was all I could hear as the pressure built in my balls.

I never have been the type to just lay there so I reached under her body and found her hard tit. Even as I began to mash the flesh against my finger and thumb her tempo increased as did the suction she was applying on cock. Pat began to move her body around, bringing her ass closer to my face. I took the hint, freed my hand from her tit and worked on the zipper and catch of her jeans. As soon as they were loose she began to wiggle back and forth, working the material over her hips and down her beautiful legs. Once around her ankles, she kicked them off and moved back up again.

Her panties, what there was of them came off quickly. I had the chance to look one time at her near perfect ass as her leg went over my head and she settled her sweet honey pot down squarely on my face. The natural aroma from her cunt mixed with the smell of her juices was enough to make my head spin. Reaching around to her ass cheeks, I used my hands to grab a good portion of flesh, spread her lips apart and speared her sweet pussy with my tongue. She gave a tiny shudder and then adjusted herself so I could more easily gain access to her clit. For the adjustment she stopped her sucking on my engorged cock for a moment and after I began to lap at her like a dog her mouth resumed a gentle sucking action. Somehow the intensity wasn't the same, but it was still incredibly good. Matter of fact, I think I liked it even more like this. All the pressure she was applying before and I would blast the back of her throat real quick. This way I should be able to hang on a little longer.

Then my ears picked up a strange noise. I would have sworn I heard Pat whispering. But that was impossible. Her mouth was full of my dick. Still I couldn't shake the feeling. Even as I strained to hear more, variations on her sucking technique changed. Without looking I knew she had moved my cock to the side of her mouth and she was lightly nipping at my scrotum with her teeth. She then grabbed the soft flesh with her teeth and lips while still pulling hard on my poker. If possible, it seemed as if she had picked up yet another technique for cock sucking. I felt a bit of the green monster slipping under my skin. Guess I had just figured she would stay true to me or something. Even as I thought about this, the pressure was building quickly in my nuts as this human sucking machine continued to try and pull all my sperm out at one time. I was beginning to get that familiar quiver as I neared a point of eruption. It was then that the whispering came back. This time however the voice was unmistakable. It was Pat, and she was talking to me.

"Does that feel good lover? I know you're about there. Aren't you? You going to blow the poor girls head off, aren't you? Bet you thought it was me didn't you? I've got a surprise for you."

I opened my eyes but all I could see was her ass and crack. She then lifted off my face that allowed my eyes to focus on my cock. My dick being worked on all right, but I was in such a state of lust it took a moment for my eyes to focus. When they did it was like going from drunk to instant sober. There, bobbing up and down on my cock was Janet, my stepdaughter and from what I could see, she appeared to be naked. The combination of seeing her sucking my cock, plus the pleasure that had been building to that point was too much. I released a deep moan and a solid stream of jism shot forth from my rod. Janet didn't even blink as she took my entire dick into her mouth and throat and began to swallow all I was giving her. My hips went through an involuntary thrust, driving my dick to the back of her throat, and she took it all.

Finally the torrent of cum stopped spurting from my rod but Janet continued to suck. Then as if she were a cat caught on the kitchen cabinet, she looked up from her task and a half smile came to her lips. I was so stunned; I didn't really know what to do. Instead I remained motionless. Janet then released her hold on my dick and began to crawl up toward me.

Once she got face to face with me, she leaned down and whispered, "I want you to fuck me too."

With that she planted her lips on mine. I knew what I had just done was morally wrong, but it sure felt good. On top of being a good cock sucker, she was a good kisser as well. Her tongue was working in my mouth like an impassioned and lust filled animal.

As Janet continued to kiss me, she began to grind her groin into mine. Autopilot took over then as my hand rose to her chest. As my hands made contact with her large firm tit, my mind flashed to her growing up through the years.

I had watched her grow from a slim string bean type little girl, into a woman with a fantastic body. Quick glimpses through the years of her tiny, then small, then nice, and finally beautiful tits had caused many a hard-on for me. It wasn't something I was proud of, but I had actually touched her a few times while we were playing around. She would sit on my lap quite a bit up until she was around 16 or so. Even so, it had always been accidental, at least on my part. She seemed to always be in the room when her mother wasn't and that is when she would sit in my lap or go to the kitchen wearing next to nothing. I never complained because I didn't want to admit how she affected me. I figured I wasn't normal, so it was best to keep my mouth shut.

The last time something had happened which I could remember was a night when she had gone out on a date. Karen had gone to bed early and I was up watching a suck-fuck film. I was growing real excited from the movie and was about to pull my cock out of my robe to whack off for a release. Just then Janet came in. I hadn't heard her arrive but was able to stop what I was doing before she saw me, at least I thought before she saw anything. She asked what I was watching and I lied. I asked her why she was home so early and she said her and the guy just didn't hit it off so she thought she would come home and not waste any more time.

manthing
manthing
68 Followers
12