Some Like it Rough

Story Info
She loves being his, and he knows it.
1.9k words
4.3
32.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my knees quivering at the door, my rouged shins resting against the tattered shag carpet waiting patiently for him to arrive home in the position he has described is acceptable for me to greet him in: knees on the floor, spread hip length apart, head back and lips pursed into a perfect opening.

Softly at first, then getting louder, I could hear his heavy feet come up the concrete stairs outside the apartment door. My body tensed with anticipation, excitement, and fear as each footstep grew louder, until I heard the rusted knob squeal to the right. He took two steps in the door and looked to me with appreciation. He stepped closer to me until his slightly aroused member pushed through his wool suit pants to greet me.

"Take it out," he told me, as though he was saying, "Hi honey, I'm home." This pleased me greatly. I quickly fumbled to release the sterling silver latch of his belt following the button and zipper, pulling those and his boxer-briefs down just far enough that his lively cock could spring to my face.

I hesitated what seemed a slight moment, as I enjoyed the view, but he quickly curled his fist into my hair and pushed my open mouth around his waiting cock, pushing it deeply until I gagged. I felt so happy to feel him in my throat.

"You like to gag on my cock, don't you slave?"

With my mouth filled completely with his swollen offering I could only manage a slight nod. He pulled out completely before pulling my face up to meet his eyes.

"Don't you slave?" he repeated sternly.

"I love to gag on your cock sir."

No sooner had the words escaped my lips had he forced my to take his full length into my mouth again, letting it dip deeply into my throat. Its warmth was amazing, and I could feel my own juices begin to churn as well. He was so intoxicating, delicious, and I love being his.

I continued to run my tongue the length of his thick member, struggling to breathe with him completely buried in the pink of my throat. I could feel him pushing harder until my nose hit his groin. It took all my practice and training to remain perfectly still at that moment; gagging, and struggling to breathe, I enjoyed him fully.

"Stay there slave." He commanded monotone, as I struggled to swallow around his cock. I looked up to him for approval but his eyes were closed and his head rolled back just enough I couldn't meet my eyes to his. Just then, he grabbed me tightly, wrapping his firm fist in my thick brown locks pulling me back roughly.

"Over that,'' he said forcefully and pointed to the blue leather ottoman adjacent to the matching sofa. I struggled quickly to appease, crawling quickly to it and sprawling my body over it completely, spreading my legs widely with my ass to the sofa. He slipped off his loafers, and continued to the kitchen grabbing two Miller Lites from the fridge. I know that neither of them are for me. He doesn't like me drinking. He sauntered back to the sofa pausing for a moment letting his eyes run down my back, ass, and down my slit all the way to my black patent pumps. He always insisted I wear my heels, "A good slut is dressed to the 9's," he always told me, by which he meant; in the buff, and high heels.

I could hear him settling comfortably as he slumped down into the sofa behind me. He rand his foot up the back of my leg pushing his toes slightly into my wet pussy... I could hear him crack his beer and give it a good slurp while he did this, obviously seeing this as leisure to him. I tried to relax, letting his toes find their way around my exposed backside and glistening wet pussy. Every time he inched closer to my opening my entire body twinged with excitement.

I heard him rustle against the leather behind me and felt the flesh on my backside burn amazingly as his hand rushed down on it. A small moan escaped my slightly parted lips as he began to rub the spot softly.

"What do you say?" He asked playfully.

"Thank you, sir" I let out softly with a gasp of air.

"What? I can't hear you?" he growled, and another hard slap followed to the same spot sending chills throughout my body.

"Thank you sir!" I said loudly and firmly.

I could hear a chuckle of approval from behind me, while I stared down to the shag carpeting on the floor below my face. Just then I felt him sliding two fingers inside me, feeling how warm, wet, and swollen he had made me. I could hear the sound of his fingers sliding in and out of me and it only increased my wetness.

"Tell me how that feels slave."

"I love the feeling of your fingers inside me," I answered between broken breaths of heightened passion.

Slipping his fingers out of me he slinked around to the front of the ottoman pulling my head up roughly by the hand he had gently worked into my hair. I saw him kneeling in front of me, his hard cock pointing me right in my face. I felt the excitement immediately. I opened my mouth impatiently only to see him pulled back immediately.

"What do you want?"

"I want you in my mouth." I said desperately "You want what in your mouth?" he said sweetly. I knew what he was searching for in my words.

"I to suck your dick, please sir." As the last word was uttered he thrust it past my teeth and down my waiting throat. I felt it dipping deep into my throat as he thrust into my waiting mouth mercilessly. He knew I loved it, this was my reward for being such a good slave tonight, and I was thankful for it.

I could feel my juices running down my leg, and with the ceiling fan on high above me, I could feel the cool breeze on every wet part of me, only increasing my lust at this moment. I wanted him so badly!

He pulled himself from my mouth and again pulled my face up to meet his eyes.

"You're welcome," he said snidely before walking around the backside of the ottoman again. I heard the fabric of his pants shift, sliding down his legs to the floor.

"Do you want to cum slave?"

"Yes, please... I want to cum sir." I said without hesitation.

Without warning he buried his cock in my dripping pussy, roughly. I was surprised, but pleasantly so. I thanked him with a loud moan of pleasure, so he wasted no time pounding into me hard.

"You like this whore? You like getting your pussy fucked hard?" he said straining as he pounded into me.

"Yes, sir, your cock is amazing" I said, trying to keep my composure. He continued to thrust hard. I could feel his sack hitting my mound and it felt amazing, bringing me to the edge and back again. I felt my entire body begin to tense as a rush of heat ran through me. I knew better than to let myself cum without permission.

"Sir, can I cum please?" I asked hesitantly. He pulled out immediately and laid two hard slaps on my ass with quick succession. I winced slightly not anticipating a punishment.

"You want ME to make YOU cum? Not tonight slave," he hissed at me, "you want to cum you're going to have to do it yourself."

He came around and laid on the floor in front of me, stretched out on his back, laying his arms back behind his head as though he were about to enjoy a moment of relaxation. I took the hint and got up from the ottoman, walked to where he was laying and put one foot to either side of him.

"Take a seat," he said with a half grin. I complied, slowly setting myself down on his hard cock, until it was sheathed completely inside me, and began to rise and fall quickly, desperate for release. He reached up and grabbed my nipples firmly between his thumb and forefinger and pulled me down to him, forcing me to stop, and also to let out a loud cry.

"I didn't tell you how to proceed, I told you to take a seat." He said softly, as he was an inch from my face at this moment. I nodded to him, to insinuate I understood.

"Now.... Sit up, straighten us out so that I am fully inside you....and squeeze," he said gently. I sat fully upright and let myself sink onto him completely, and proceeded to massage him with the muscles inside me. After what seemed like several minutes he looked up to me, furrowed his brow and gave me the nod I was looking for, obviously seeing that I was desperate. At that moment I immediately kicked into high gear, pushing on and off him quickly and roughly."

"Ah, you like that don't you slave? You like fucking me like the whore you are. I can feel it, I can feel your pussy dripping all over my dick... that's right, fuck me like a good whore." I let my head roll back as I felt the tension building inside me. My toes began to curl and my breathing was out of control, I needed to cum, needed the release, and just in time....

"Cum." He commanded... and I did, fully. I let out a loud passionate cry, feeling every muscle in my body quake and shiver and all my juices flowing out of me onto his hard member. I lost myself completely and enjoyed being his.

As I began to come back to normal consciousness and slowed my pace slightly he sat up suddenly, throwing me onto my back and stood up.

"Clean it up," he demanded, pointing to his still hard dick. I rushed to my knees and began lapping at it eagerly. I could taste myself on him and it tasted like a summer morning. Amazing.

"Do you want my cum slave?" he asked, in what could have been mistaken as a sweet tone of voice. I knew better.

"Yes, please" I replied.

"Then, get it," he said in a flippantly. I wrapped my lips around his cock and began sucking slow and deep, picking up my pace by the second. I wanted to please him as he had me.

"Good girl," he said, obviously trying to retain control. I could tell he was close by the quiver of his voice, and I wanted it so badly. I put a harder suction on it and with two more trips deep into my throat I felt it... warm and delicious, spraying the back of my tongue. I sucked selfishly as to not waste a drop, letting it run down the back of my throat, thankfully. After I could tell he was spent I pulled back from him and sat back onto the floor, and looked up to him with a smile.

He extended his hand to help me up, and brought me tightly into his arms. "Thanks baby," he said, "that was even better than last time. I love you Stef."

I felt warm in his arms. "I love you too Ben. It was my pleasure, really"... I smiled back at him, "Happy Anniversary."

He kissed my forehead softly. "Go get dressed babe," Ben said, "we got dinner reservations in 20 minutes."