Some Strange

Story Info
She wanted him inside her.
1.8k words
3.63
33.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dancer's thong-clad ass gyrated in front of Ben's eyes. Leaning in, he could smell the too-strong reek of her perfume, overpowering the stench of cigarettes and stale beer. The only smell that competed with the cheap perfumes the dancers doused themselves with was the rutting smell of testosterone oozing out of male pores. Ben removed a five-dollar bill from his pocket, creasing it long-wise down the middle and waving it at the nearly nude woman.

The dancer stood, facing away from him, her long legs firm and muscled beneath tanned skin. Placing her hands on the floor in front of her, she brushed her long hair on the floor while staring between her calves, directly into Ben's eyes. Ben assumed the stare was intended to be direct and alluring, but he saw the distant coldness behind her dilated pupils, and felt he was staring into the blank eyes of a doll. After bouncing her shapely ass a few times, the stripper pivoted, kneeling in front of Ben. She reached out her hands, linking her fingers behind his neck and drawing him forward into her chest. In a practiced move, she placed his nose squarely on her breastbone, then pressed her large round mammaries against his cheeks. After a moments pressure from the smooth warm skin, she released his face from its fragrant prison, allowing him to sit back into his chair. Smiling, she arched back, one slender hand lifting the Spandex fabric of her tiny underwear.

Ben carefully tucked the bill underneath the lifted fabric, sliding his fingers down into the crease of her hip. The backs of his fingers brushed the smooth skin covering the mound of her pubis. He felt the dancer's belly tense as he reached too far towards the folds of her vagina, and slowly began to draw his fingers out. He felt the bristling hair of her not-too-recently-shaved pubis poke into the skin on the backs of his fingers. Ben leaned in again, raising his voice over the deafening music and calling out to the dancer, "Two words baby, wax it, wax it!"

The dancer moved away on the elevated dance floor, and Ben saw her mouth the word "asshole." Ben chuckled and glanced towards the door. His friend Daniel was just entering, spreading his arms as the bouncer waved a metal-detecting wand along his limbs and torso. Ben waved at Daniel, then turned back to watch a new dancer step onto the stage, shedding a sheer robe and her bra top as she began to wiggle her hips to the beat of the next song.

"Ben, what the hell are we doing here? Your wife would freak if she knew we were in this place!" Daniel sat heavily into the chair next to Ben's, a small table between them.

Ben waved at the table, "I got you a beer, and don't worry about Margaret; she's out of town. What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"So what, we're gonna sit here all night and stick our money in these girls' underwear?" Daniel took a sip of his beer and frowned at Ben. "No offense or anything, but what's the point? After five minutes, you've seen enough sets of tits and ass that they all start to look alike."

"No, the night just starts here, to get us in the mood. Since Margaret's out of town, I'm on the hunt for some strange!"

"What this isn't strange enough for you? Bunch of girls grinding their tits in your face? You want to go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show or something?"

"No, I need some strange; Margaret's the only inkwell I've dipped my pen in for five years. I'm looking for something new tonight, to put a little more lead in my pencil."

"You're mixing your metaphors Ben, but I'll come along for the ride I guess."

____________________

The bars followed in a dizzying progression, marked only by the different beers available at each, and the women that Ben stalked around the bar at each establishment. At some, Ben ground his hips against the pelvises of drunken college girls, until their friends dragged the inebriated co-eds away. At others, women with faces made leathery by years of cigarette smoke bobbed their heads to twanging country guitars and patted Ben's thigh beneath scarred wooden tables.

As the hour reached one o'clock, the pair found themselves in a dark bar near the airport. Drinkers hunched protectively over their glasses, as if guarding them from each other. Daniel glanced around owlishly, beer-sodden eyes peering out from behind his glasses. "Ben, what are we doing here? This is the worst place yet! If you've got to get laid, why don't you go back to that bar with the redneck chick that wanted to take you back to her trailer?"

"No, this is the place, I'm sure of it. Drunk stewardesses, wives on business trips. This is the place."

Daniel staggered onto a barstool, reluctantly ordering yet another beer. He sipped it slowly, propping his heavy head up on wilted arms, while he watched his friend slowly stalk around the bar. He watched as Ben sat next to first one woman, then visited briefly with a pair of older women in business suits. As Ben walked towards Daniel again, Daniel reached into his pocket, drawing out a sweaty, crumpled bill. Tossing it onto the bar, next to his half-finished beer, he stood. "I'm outta here Ben. You're on your own, good luck."

"Wait Dan, how're you gonna get home? Plus, don't you want to get laid too? I'm looking for both of us!"

"I'm taking a cab Ben, and no thanks. I'm not interested in getting any weird pussy tonight."

"Strange pussy Dan, not weird!" Ben turned as Daniel pushed past him.

"Don't get a disease Ben. Good night." Dan pushed open the door, and stepped out into the night.

Ben watched the door shut behind his friend, then sat down heavily at the bar. Lifting the remnants of his friend's beer, he sipped at it and nodded at the bartender, who brought him another beer of his own.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ben saw a female form settle onto the stool next to him. Smiling, he turned towards her, finding a slender dark-haired woman, clad in a dark blue suit.

Thirty minutes later, Ben was amazed to find himself signing into a nearby hotel. Lines that had crashed and burned all night were now sparking smiles and giggles in the woman. He offered his credit card to the hotel clerk, to pay for the night. Karen, as he had learned was the woman's name, leaned forward, "Better make it two nights, and tell your staff not to bother us. It's going to take me at least two nights to get everything I want out of this guy."

Karen's hand was on Ben's ass as they walked towards the elevator, and was inside his pants as they rode the elevator up to their floor. He felt himself hardening in her grasp, and his breath was coming quickly as the elevator's doors opened on their floor. Aside from doctors asking him to cough, Karen's was the first hand in over six years to touch his cock.

Within moments, the two were in the room, each pulling hungrily at the others' clothes. Ben clumsily pulled off his shoes, then yanked his feet free of the trousers and underwear that bunched around his ankles. He leaned forward as Karen reached behind her back, popping her brassiere's catch. Using his nose, Ben lifted her bra up from below, the hot nipple of her breast spilling into his mouth. Sucking it greedily, he moaned as Karen's hands linked behind his head, driving his mouth hard against her breast. She pushed him backward, guiding him onto the bed; her breast still pressed into his mouth.

As Ben fell back onto the bed, Karen's breast popped free of his mouth. She stood next to the bed for a moment, quickly pushing down her skirt and tugging her bra off her shoulders. She stood there for a moment, then crawled onto the bed, straddling Ben's hips.

"Oh god I'm so HUNGRY" she growled, as she began grinding her pubis against Ben's erection.

"Me too baby, I want you bad too." Ben reached up to place his hands on Karen's hips, feeling her muscles and bones flex as she rocked back and forth along the shaft of his penis. "I want to be inside you," he moaned.

"I want you inside me too, Ben, all of you." Karen leaned forward, reaching between them and grasping his cock. She guided him up and into her.

As the head of his penis entered Karen's warmth, Ben sucked breath in, clenching Karen's hips. His hands forced her further down onto him, her wetness and heat soaking into him. An incredibly intense surge of sensation shot through Ben, starting at his crotch and flooding outward. His hands lost their grip on Karen's hips, and his arms fell limply onto the bed. Ben tried to speak or moan, but found his lungs unable to expand enough to suck in the air needed to make any sound at all. It took effort just to suck in enough air for a shallow breath. Panicked, Ben tried to sit up, to thrust Karen off of him, to escape. He found that all he could move was his eyes. Looking down at the union of he and Karen, he saw that as she began to slide upwards, lifting off his penis, something of her stayed glued to him, as if her vagina was turning inside out on his cock!

Karen slid down again, then lifted her body off of him a second time. This time, the strange organ that stretched out covered his scrotum, as well as part of his belly. "Don't you worry about a thing lover, you just lie back and let me do all the work." Karen smiled down at Ben, patting his frozen cheek. It's gonna take me a while to get all of my stomach out, but you don't have to do a thing except lie there and look delicious."

____________________

"Daniel, this is Margaret, Ben's wife?"

Daniel held the phone to his ear and winced. Dammit, hangovers weren't supposed to last two days! "Yeah Margaret, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I just got back from a trip. Do you know where Ben is? He isn't here, and he didn't leave a note."

"I don't know Margaret. We had a few drinks a couple of nights ago, but I haven't heard from him since."

"A few drinks hunh? I bet that son-of-a-bitch went out looking to get laid, didn't he?" Margaret's voice spat through the phone, and Daniel pulled the receiver away from his ear. "Well if you hear from him, you tell him not to come home if he put his dick somewhere it doesn't belong. You tell him I said he can just crawl up in that pussy and die for all I care!"