Somebody Should Kill this Jerk’s

Story Info
Somebody should kill this jerk's battery.
1.8k words
2.67
14.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Filling out the application he was afraid to use his real name and because he didn't have the first clue on how to spell anonymous he simply tried to abbreviate writing in the letters A -- n -- n -- y . He continued filling in a phony address, phone number, social security number, but after all the identifying information he basically filled out the rest of the form as truthfully as he could. He then grabbed the paper and handed it to the sergeant sitting behind the desk.

The large man looked over the application and asked, "Your name is Anny?"

"That's abbreviated, short for anonymous," he replied.

"Why didn't you fill in the full name?"

"I didn't know how to spell anonymous," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Shaking his head the sergeant said, "Okay, I'll just write here the you didn't know how to spell your name. Just make sure when you are taking the tests that you tell the monitor that Anny is an abbreviation of your real name. "

"It's not my real name."

"I know, you just told me it was an abbreviation."

"I mean anonymous is not my real name, just put that there..."

"You signed the form didn't you?"

"Well, yes.."

"By signing the form you attested that the information you provided was correct. As far as the army is concerned you are Anny. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Ah, no sir."

"I'm a working man, you don't call me sir. Over there, the lieutenant, you call him sir, he is an officer. Now the lieutenant will get you set up for the physical and fill you in on what will happen next. He will also review and approve the form. Go ahead and take the form to him."

He grabbed the form from the sergeant and walked over to the lieutenant. The lieutenant finished writing something and then looked up. He reached out his hand and without a work pointed to the chair in front of his desk.

"Anny? Your name is Anny?"

"Well no, not really."

"Not really? This is an official Army form, are you telling me you wrote down the wrong name?"

"Not exactly."

"Not exactly? Exactly what did you write down?"

"I wanted to write down anonymous but I didn't know how to spell it."

"You spell anonymous a-n-o-n-y-m-o-u-s. Now why would you come here to the recruitment center and write down anonymous on this form? Do you think we are a joke here?"

"No, it's just that..." he paused.

"It's just what?" the lieutenant asked.

"Well, I just kind of changed..."

"You lost your nerve?"

"I changed my mind."

"Well, why didn't you just tell the sergeant you changed your mind?"

"I don't know."

Taking the application and tearing it in half the lieutenant said, "Look, if you ever decide to step up and take responsibility for what you do and say come on back. Until then why not just be anonymous somewhere else, okay?"

He nodded standing up.

"Have a nice day," the lieutenant paused looking back at the top half of the torn form, "Anny."

He stood up and walked toward the door. Just as he was leaving he heard the lieutenant say, "Just another Anny, I've been seeing more and more of them around these days."

Glad to be out of there, he looked across the street and noticed a flickering neon sign above a bar. The sign said, "Tops and bottoms." He needed a drink so he crossed the street and stepped inside. Moving up to the bar he sat down and ordered a beer.

He no sooner got the beer when a nice looking woman sat down next to him. She had straight cut black hair that just reached her shoulders. He skin was a pale white but she wore an almost black lipstick. She was wearing a black bustier with some shiny black pants and high heels. Exciting and frightening at the same time, he asked, "Hey, can I buy you a drink."

She looked at him, pausing to gaze at him from head to toe before asking, "What is your name little man?"

He had to admit that she was at least a full three inches taller than he was so he let the little man comment drop and answered, "I'm Tim." It was a lie, but what the hell.

"Just Tim?"

"Yeah, it's short for Timothy."

"Ah, short. Okay, I'm Roxanne, but call me Roxanne, not Rox or Roxie okay?"

"Okay Roxanne. Do you want a drink?"

"I don't drink."

"What are you in the bar for?"

"I play and well, I need another player, are you game."

Looking down at her cleavage he nodded.

"I have to warn you Tim, short for Timothy, I'm a Top."

"Hey, I'm not arguing that."

"No I mean I am a Top, a dominant, are you still game?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Okay then," she replied, fastening a leather restraint on his wrist, "follow me."

She led him into a back room of the bar where he noticed two other men with restraints on their wrists and ankles, both were on the ground on all fours. The restraints were chained to the floor. Before he could say anything she had led him to stand next to the other two men.

"Hey, wait a minute..."

"Now Tim, you said you wanted to play."

"Just what are you doing?"

"It's simply a bit of discipline, kind of foreplay for the boys. If you don't believe me take a look at their cocks," Roxanne said.

Tim bent over and saw both guys were fully erect. Moving onto his hands and knees he said, "Okay, I'll give it a try."

"Well, first I think you'll want to remove your clothes."

He stood back up and quickly pulled off his shirt while kicking off his shoes. Unfastening his belt and unzipping his pants, he quickly pulled them off along with his underwear and finally his socks, hopping a bit to keep his balance.

"Very graceful," she said, lowering herself down onto one knee. She waited for him to kneel and then Roxanne fastened the chains to his wrist restraint. Then she attached another wrist restraint and the two ankle restraints, all of which were already attached to the chains.

"Ah, I see you look ready to go," she said reaching under him and grabbing his hard cock. "What do you think, should we start this party?"

"Lets go," he replied.

He suddenly felt something pushing at his asshole and turned to look. She was behind him and was pushing something into his ass.

"Hey, hey, what the hell are you doing?" he screamed.

Suddenly a jolt of pain shot up from his balls through his body and he tried to pull away, but the chains held him. The pain continued as he realized she had a firm hold of his balls.

"You don't seem to understand the dynamic of all this. I am in control, you don't question what I am doing. Understand?"

"Yes," he gasped

"Yes what?" she growled, twisting his balls.

"Yes ma'am."

The pain suddenly began to subside as she released him. He did realize that whatever it was she was pushing into his ass, she finished while he was writhing in pain. He suddenly felt his hair pulled back and Roxanne whispered, "If any of this is too much for you little man all you have to do is let me know. Ah yes, a safe word, normally I let a bottom choose his own, but you don't seem all that bright, why not let's say 'dim bulb.' If any of this gets too intense you simply say 'dim bulb' and I stop, no questions asked. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he answered.

"Good, now I'm going to switch on your vibrator. You wouldn't want to miss out on what the other boys are experiencing would you?"

"No ma'am," he lied.

Feeling the vibrations begin he watched as she walked over to a table and came back with this leather looking thing. It seemed to have a handle and then seven or eight leather straps hanging off of it. He watched as she walked over to the first guy in line and she lifted her arm and -- Swat! She let the straps slap down on his back. Raising her arm she hit him twice more before moving to the guy in the middle. She quickly hit him three times and then looked up.

"Okay Tim, you wanted to play."

"Wait a minute, I don't know... ouch, shit that... ouch, fuck dim bulb, dim bulb, DIM BULB!" he screamed.

Letting her device fall to the ground she shook her head and said, "Oh Tim, I thought you'd be so much better than this. Such a disappointment, and look there, you made a mess on the floor."

"I'll unfasten you in a few minutes, I just wanted you to see what you missed," she said, moving over and releasing both the other men."

Looking down at him she said to the first man, "Somebody should kill this jerk's battery (1), or at least turn off the vibrator." The vibrator suddenly stopped.

He then watched as one of the men sat on the ground and then leaned back. Roxanne then lowered herself onto his cock, sliding up and down. There was no telling how long that guy had waited for this, but he was very quick, coming on about the sixth or seventh time she lowered herself onto him.

She then stood up while the other man moved onto his back and she lowered herself onto his cock. Once again it was just a few moments before he moaned loudly and came. Roxanne then unfastened the wrist and ankle restraints and said, "Okay Tim you can leave now, your clothes are over there."

He reached around, pulled the vibrator from his ass and hurried over to his clothes. As he quickly got dressed he noticed Roxanne had sat down in an chair as one man's head was between her legs and the other man was sucking on her breasts. Heading toward the door he looked back and screamed, "You're nuts lady."

"Thank you Tim, you were such a man."

He stepped through the door, slamming it behind him. As he headed for the door he said to the bartender, "You know, someone should call the cops about what's going on back there."

"That's the police captain back in the room with her, you want to go back in and file a report?"

Shaking his head he stepped out onto the sidewalk and headed for his car. Climbing in he stuck his key in and turned it on, but the car just turned over twice and then stopped. He tried it again but just heard a clicking sound.

"Son-of-a-bitch," he screamed. His battery was dead.

 

1.) From a comment by Anonymous.