Somebody That I Used to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"What seems to be the problem?" Why is her voice so low.

"Some guy said I put the wrong fuel in the car. Can you make it quick, I have somewhere I have to be, so hurry up."

I recall saying a hot piece of ass not some butch lesbian. Although I can't complain about her ass, not that I can really see it. And not that I wouldn't mind her tongue in my .... and back track to where I am not some horny college student.

"That sounds like a personal problem to me. How is it that at your age you still don't know what gas to put in your car? These cars are expensive and I have to be careful with the cargo whether their owner is or isn't." That voice there's something about it and her demeanor, she averts looking at my eyes. Wait...

"My Age, Honey you need someone of My AGE to put you in your place. I've always had a man to take care of my NEEDS."

"Obviously your man left and now your NEEDS are not being met. Maybe you need someone MY AGE to take care of those needs. If you'll sign here and here and step back while I load the car." Even when being a jerk she sounds like ... like she's flirting with me.

"Ugh, can you seriously just hurry up. Who the hell do you think you are? You know I can report you."

"I would love for you to report me. Hell I can make your day even better, before I load this car, I can let them know that the client prefers someone else. Maybe a MAN who can take care of her NEEDS. It should take no more than two hours for someone else to get here. What's it gonna be princess, need a man to get you out of here?"

God she smells good, like cologne. Gucci Guilty if I'm not mistaken. Steven never wore that when I gave it to him. When did she get so close, why do I feel moist down below? Why is she such a bitch?

"Just load the damn car will you." Damn I'm wearing 4 inch heels and she's still taller than me by at least an inch or two.

"Right anyways, am I taking your car to your home or to the dealership?"

"Dealership."

"Yes Ma'am."

Ma'am? You little bitch.

Wow it took her 20 minutes to get this damn car up there. What part of I have plans did she not understand. I hope this car ride takes less time. I sat next to her wondering why I didn't just get a taxi or Autumn to come get me.

"You know you need manners."

"That makes two of us." I scoffed at that one.

"Why do you think you're better than me?" Her voice never goes up or down like she's always in control.

"You know what I have nothing to say to you." You're not the first person to point out the obvious, I guess I should reconsider my actions. I wasn't always like this. If Steven would have stayed out of my life I would be just fine. I would be the nice humble person I used to be.

"Look I apologize if I was rude to you or may have offended you, not that you didn't deserve it. But I hate being looked down upon." Singing a different tune.

"Afraid I'll report you."

"I guess being nice to you isn't going to work. I could care less what you tell them, but I shouldn't have let your shitty attitude dictate mine. I don't stoop to that level. You would be the first to report me as hard as that is to believe. They won't tell me anything, they know how YOU PEOPLE are complaining about everything under the stars." You could barely tell she's talking because her lips barely move.

"Oh, what know you're better than me, all high and mighty."

"Thank God we're here. Look I am who I am and if that bothers you then tough. Like I said earlier I apologize for being rude. But I don't apologize for the things I said someone had to put you in your place."

Then it only took her 5 minutes to get the damn car down. She must have taken so long just to piss me off even more.

"Toni, can you give her a lift we don't have anyone here right now."

"Nope I was off 2 hours ago, then I took the call because I was closest. I have a date, she can wait."

Great now I have to wait.

"What did you do to make her angry, she's always willing to work."

"Me, just find me a ride will you."

"Okay."

I ended up waiting for two hours for a driver, because they were out of loaners for the day. How is it that I pissed off the one person who was helping me. Had I been nice I would have made it in time to go on my dinner with Autumn. I ended up canceling after the whole car problem. She didn't seem too offended. Maybe some other time.

Toni the tow truck driver, she looks like somebody I used to know, but who? Hell she looks like someone I might want to get to know. If I was younger I probably would have humped her leg on the spot. It doesn't matter now she's long gone. Maybe one day I can apologize for my behavior to Toni, maybe she can be more than just somebody that I used to know. Maybe I need to change.

******************************************************

Toni

"Hey Toni. Come in." Nicky is even hotter than I remember and that ass still looks perfect, must still be playing volleyball. She led us over to her couch. Nicky was wearing booty shorts and a tiny shirt that barely covered her chest. She was barefoot definitely ready for this, no dressing up when all your gonna do is dress down. Her best feature had always been her assets in the back.

"Hey Nicky V. Still looking good I see. How you been?"

"A lot better now that you're going to be in my bed. Do you know how long I have lusted over you?"

"Well freshmen year probably, so I would say 8 years now." She was about to sit next to me when she changed her direction and straddled me sitting right on my lap.

"Too long if you ask me," her voice above a whisper.

"All you had to do was ask and I would have been more than happy to indulge your fantasies." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Then I guess it's a good thing you ran into Sylvia."

"More than you know." She leaned in to where I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Fuck me, I've waited long enough!"

Just like that, today's snooty bitch was forgotten and Nicky and I got the party started. We stood up and she led me to their bedroom.

"Will Sylvia be mad that I get you without her?" We were standing at the foot of the bed.

"I don't know, it's her fault she's late and I have years to make up for."

Nothing else had to be said. She undid my pants and they instantly dropped as I pulled off her shirt, braless perfect. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist I adjusted the harness to make sure it was in a perfect spot to pleasure both of us. I laid her on the bed and one more of my high school dreams was about to come true.

I pulled off her thong, stroking her bare mound as I kissed my way up to those beautiful breasts. I wanted her nice and wet so that she would be easy to penetrate. I held myself up with one hand as I traced her hips, then between her thighs up her slit again to her hips. I kissed her stomach and felt her squirming, she wanted this and I would take it slow. I traced my tongue around her bellybutton, up to the valley between her breast and above to her neck. She looked at me and I smiled as I kept her eyes on me while I went down and took her right nipple into my mouth. I was gentle and just licked and traced around her nipple never again getting close, occasionally blowing air so she would feel the coolness. Then I did the same with her other nipple. She was arching her back of the bed and trying to coerce my fingers into her slit.

"Toni, fuck you're amazing."

"I haven't even done anything yet."

"But your touch is enough to remind me of how much I have wanted this. When Sylvia talked about you guys fucking on more than one occasion, I hated you for never giving me a chance. Now I'm glad because I'm sure you are so much more experienced." Her breathing was heavier and it took her a long time to speak and be coherent, but when she finally got it all out I took one of her nipples into my mouth and teased it with my teeth while I pushed the head of the dildo right into her opening.

"uuuuugggghhh, fuck." I didn't push hard as I wasn't sure how much she would be able to take. My toy was about 8" long and 1 1/2" wide. It wasn't the biggest in my possession but big enough to fit my ego. She was really tight.

I heard the door open and Sylvia walked in behind me and slapped my ass.

"Fucking my bitch without me?"

"I didn't think you would mind." I sat up while I kissed my old lover, those lips were even fuller than I remembered, never stopping the thrusting of my hips.

"Oh hell no Sylvia you kiss her before me." She was trying to be mad and pout but with my pounding into her she was grinning more than pouting.

"Oh don't worry baby I have another set of lips for you." Well here it goes seeing the woman I once wanted all for myself with another woman lets hope for the best.

Sylvia took off her clothes, straddled her girlfriends face and rid Nicky for all she was worth. She never took her eyes off of mine. In that moment it was surreal. She leaned forward and we kissed again.

"Miss me?" It was barely over a whisper.

"More than you know Toni."

I was fucking an old friend and kissing an old flame as she played with her girls clit. This was a night I would never forget.

We had Nicky riding out her orgasm in no time and soon Syl hit her climax while I played with her nipples and her girl ate her to her orgasm. Our creativity would definitely not lack. I pulled Sylvia onto my hips and told Nicky to sit back resting her back on the headboard. Then I turned Syl around and laid her on her stomach, between her girlfriends legs.

"Hands and knees baby." I slapped her ass.

"Anything for you." She looked back with a sly smile. She and I knew this wasn't just a threesome it was a time for her and I to relive some great memories.

"Jealous that I'm fucking your girl, Nick."

"Nope she's between my legs, she looks good like that." Yes she does.

As I thrust into her feeling our skin touch, I remembered how much I missed her, how much I had once wanted a steady relationship with her. Four years later and I still can't have her all to myself, but I would never be what she wanted me to be, not anymore. I was never good enough and in her eyes I would always be a player.

Watching her eat out Nicky made me want her, I felt my need for her rising, my need for release. She had once been the woman of my dreams. I loved the way her back muscles glistened under the minimal lighting in the room. The way she moaned every time I went into her. I bent over and massaged her clit as Nicky fondled her breast. Her moaning grew louder, until finally mine was the name she was screaming.

"Fuck me Toni, harder, fuck me." She never left her girls legs but it didn't take a genius to recognize the lust in both of them. I could feel her muscles gripping onto the cock every time I thrusted into her. All the while watching her ass move back into me and Nicky tossing her head back as her orgasm was reaching her. I could feel my own juices flowing and my climax was coming soon. The stimulation from the dildo and the sight in front of me had me so hot.

Nicky came first, pushing Sylvia over the edge and when she began to tense up it was my turn. I tried to keep a steady movement with my hips as I continued to stroke her clit bringing her down gently as I knew she needed. I let her come down before pulling out, she sat up kissed her girlfriend and then she turned crawling on the bed towards me. I could see all the lust she had for me, the want, the need. She stayed on her hands and knees and cleaned the juices off of my toy, then took it out tossing it to the side and removing my harness.

"Toni, it's time for you to sit back and relax," Nicky said. She knew better than to let us have too much time to ourselves. I think that was part of the reason we got started without Sylvia, she had years to catch up for and Syl and I had history.

"Is that right?"

"Come on babe time for you to let me have a taste." Syl sat back to rest her head on the headboard. I crawled forward and kissed Nicky as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I worked my way across to her ear and began to nibble on her earlobe as she opened up her legs to me. I reach for her pussy, stroking her, feeling her wetness she moaned into my ear, rolling me onto my back.

She slid down between my legs, caressing me as she went down. My eyes turned to Syl who was now sitting on my right and as I sank down on the bed I pulled her towards me. I love being with women and two at a time is perfect but with her its different. I want her and unfortunately Nicky was just a means to an end, not that I wasn't enjoying her company. Yes, she's beautiful and attractive and good at what she's doing, but right now I want Syl. She straddled my stomach and leaned down to kiss me, I moaned into her mouth as her girlfriend licked my slit. I held her by her hips caressing her curves. I pulled her up until she was sitting on my face, her sweet smell of arousal, no other woman has ever tasted as good as Sylvia does.

I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Tasting her sweet juices, inhaling her tantalizing smell, feeling her sexy body. She was looking at me when she was riding my lips she was holding my head and panting my name. Her girlfriend was working me to an orgasm but all I saw was Sylvia's beautiful face. She was the one getting me hotter, she was the one turning me on. When she came into my mouth, my orgasm flooded my body.

The night of adventures continued late into the morning hours. With all of us falling asleep. I woke up with my arms around Sylvia while she had her arm around my waist and her leg over mine. I looked over her shoulder and Nicky was holding her. I got out and grabbed my clothes and toy and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and dressed, it was 5 in the morning. I came out and Syl was no longer on the bed. I walked to the living room and she was wearing my old sweatshirt and nothing else, leaning against her door.

I could get used to seeing a woman in my clothes.

"I thought I was different, I thought you would have stayed the whole night." She had a genuine look of sadness in her eyes. Her hands were in the hoodie pocket pulling it as low as it would go.

I stroked her cheek with my fingers.

"You always were and always will be different Syl. But this is just fun remember, you have Nicky now and what am I supposed to do, wait around to have breakfast." I laughed it seemed ridiculous.

"I wanted to wake up in your arms like before, knowing that with you there I had everything I wanted."

"Everything you wanted? I was never what you wanted remember. I have to go, you have Nicky now isn't that why you're with her."

"Why couldn't you be the one Toni, why couldn't you give up your ways for me?"

My ways was she serious, she was all I had ever wanted in my life, she had said no. She had tears in her eyes, I pulled her in close as I held her.

"I tried to tell you but you believed all the rumors and not me. You were my first Syl, I had never been with anyone until that night with you. You were the only girl I wanted and you broke my heart." She tried to pull away and look at me but I couldn't finish if I had to look into her eyes.

"I tried to tell you that I wanted to be with you but you told me I was full of shit and that I was a player. I thought you knew me better. I gave up and left and became exactly what you thought I was. Why hold back if the one girl I wanted didn't really want me back." I kissed her forehead and went for the door, but she pushed me away from it.

"Why did you give up so easily, I loved you Toni."

"No you loved the idea of me." My tone was serious and my pain from so many years ago was present.

"No I went to all your games, we hung out, we talked and you were always there for me and you walked me to class and I knew that you were the one for me. You loved me and you would never hurt me. Why did you give up so easily?"

"Because you hurt me. I didn't want to just be an experiment or a play toy and you didn't seem to care about having a relationship."

"I thought that it was what you wanted." She had raised her voice and I knew she would wake up her girlfriend.

"Shhh. Look its too late now to argue over this you're with someone and I moved on. You will always be special to me Syl, but I'm not that kid anymore and we can't do this."

"Toni I just found you again, I can't lose you."

"I was always yours but you moved on. I can't be there whenever you feel like you want me."

"What's up?"

"Nothing honey go back to bed." Her whole body language changed when she saw Nicky come in. There was a sadness but she loved her and she didn't want her to see this. She wanted to keep her relationship in tact. I got it, right there I was a part of her past no matter how much we wanted each other our timing was never right.

"What's wrong why are you guys arguing?"

I felt bad for Nicky she was caught in the middle of something that had started years ago.

"I was just leaving, thanks for last night." I smiled and walked out the door knowing that Sylvia wouldn't ruin her good relationship for me. I wasn't worth it. I had never been worth it for her.

I left heart broken again. I hated myself but most of all I hated Sylvia for ruining a perfectly good night. She had pushed the subject, she couldn't commit to me, she made it hard. I had class in a few hours and I needed to go home get some rest get cleaned up and get to school. No time for worries, just gotta get my mind right, bury the feelings like I know how to do all too well and move forward, forget Sylvia and move forward.

I got home and did just that and was at school by 7:45 AM, with a vanilla latte in hand, my drug of choice.

One more semester and I'm out of this school I hope this teacher is nice, I need to believe that not everyone is at snooty as last nights bitch. Why can't I get her out of my head, she was so close to ruining my day.

Dr. Miranda Garcia-McCalister, why does that name sound familiar. The class is Abnormal Psychology. I always wanted to study Psych but then I would have to continue with schooling into the Ph.D. world. I preferred engineering where I can get a good job after getting my Bachelors.

I hear she's really good at what she does. All of her classes fill up quick and she's supposed to be really open about everything anyone wants to know. She taught PSY 388 Sex and Gender, I heard no one was ever absent and people even stood up in her class if they didn't find a seat. I hope she's as good as they say.

"Good Morning class my name is Dr. Miranda Garcia-McCalister."

Shoot me now that's why she sounded familiar. Miranda McCalister owner of a 745i BMW.

"My field is Neuropsychology and this is Abnormal Psychology. I am providing you with your syllabus and here you will find, all your readings, homework and papers due. As time passes I will assign what is already on there. This gives you time to start everything and I don't want any excuses as to why you could not finish. I have included office hours and my contact information. Take the next 5 minutes to look over the syllabus and then we will discuss it."

Great one semester left and this awesome professor is probably going to want to ruin my life. I knew I should've just let it roll off of me. How is she the same person from last night, everyone at this school loves her. She seems different though not as snooty. I guess I'll have to talk to her before I leave figure out if she'll be a bitch. I think I may have to drop the class. I waited in my seat for everyone to leave until she was packing up her stuff, I doubt she's noticed me.

"Dr. McCalister?"

"Yes." Her radiant smile looked devious. "Well if it isn't Toni."

"Look this is my last class to graduate, nothing else is available are you going to make me ask for forgiveness." I was my usual self no need to plead or be someone I sure as hell am not.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers