Somebody That I Used to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"Sure, do you know how to beg?" She raised an eyebrow and her mocking tone.

"Man fuck this, I rather graduate late than beg."

"Fuck what?"

Dr. McCalister grabbed my arm as I walked away to leave.

"What now you want me, not used to not getting you're way. You must not be used to someone telling you like it is." Miranda let go of my arm. I was out of line but so was she. We had crossed that line yesterday and there was no going back. Her smile disappeared.

"Look, do the work, put in the effort and I'll pretend you're like all the other students in my class." Her whole demeanor changed she was all business.

"Are you sure, I have a really high GPA and would hate for it to drop because of this."

"I'm not as petty as you think. Do the work and you'll get the grade you work for."

"Fine by me."

Classes went as planned. Monday and Wednesdays, 8:00 AM-10:00 AM, were spent in a room with 50 college students and a professor. Her knowledge on the subject was extensive, having spent time talking to prisoners as well as patients in mental hospitals. She knew her stuff and everyday was a new adventure with her. Unfortunately it was her outfits that were more interesting. I swear with every day that went by they got better and better. She was always in pencil skirts, either skirt suits or a skirt and blouse. The heels never missing. I had never seen any professor at this school hold themselves in such a way. Her look, gave her presence and power to command the class.

Sometimes she would catch me checking her out and she would just smile, lift up an eyebrow and lick her lips. I doubt anyone would have seen it because it was never obvious, but I was always watching her every move.

********************************

Miranda

I hate office hours especially when students show up. I know I have to be here and I should be available whenever they need me but some of them think that just by showing up and asking honestly dumb questions they'll get extra credit. If they have a genuine reason for being here I actually don't mind and appreciate them taking the time. Other than that I could do without.

"Professor McCalister."

"Toni come in." She looks so handsome, I think that's the right word for how she looks. "What can I do for you?"

I've grown to be very fond of this young woman. One of the few who always reads the material ahead of time and can provide input anytime it is necessary.

"I was working on the midterm paper and was wondering if I could run some ideas by you. I have it almost done but I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for."

Wow she smells good that is definitely Guilty. She looks so good too, her pants are loose in all the right places but her curves come through nicely. Black Lacoste polo shirt I didn't picture her as the Lacoste type. Although she always looks good when she comes to class. Even in that monkey suit she looked good, she would look better in my bed though. Oh my God did I really just think all this.

"Wow you still have a few weeks to turn that in, I'm always surprised when students get started early. Let's see what you have and we'll go from there. Have a seat. Wait who's Antonia Martinez?"

"Um, me my dad was Antonio and they thought I was going to be a boy, but I wasn't so they went for Antonia, I always hated it so we settled on Toni."

"I like Toni, it fits you more."

"Thanks."

"Have a seat, what do you have so far?"

I sat in the seat next to her because I didn't want to have to keep leaning over my desk. It seemed to throw her off for a second that I moved, I hope she doesn't mind.

"Well my topic...and ....a few sources." I looked down and noticed that when I sat down and turned to her the top lace of my garter was showing. Who says I can't have a little fun.

"Okay since you have some stuff written I'll go over it and tell you if you're on the right track."

"Aight, I mean okay thank you." I couldn't help but laugh, her politeness was cute. I had missed that the first time we met because I was too busy being an ass. I leaned back to read putting my body on display for her to see. Was it inappropriate, probably. Did either of us mind, I sure didn't and she seemed to be enjoying the view.

"So I've highlighted a few points on which you should expand on and that should be a the basis for a solid report. I also crossed a few points that may cause your paper to stray from the more important topic at hand, if you were to continue on that path. Some may not be necessary and I made notes on those. As for your sources they are really good. I also included a few places where you'll find some good information. Any questions?"

I saw a smile play across her face for just a second and wondered what she was thinking. Unfortunately she looked away just as quickly as I noticed.

"Nah, I mean no. No questions you're notes are as good as I can get and everything you wrote will probably really help me. I appreciate you're help."

"Anytime. Toni how old are you if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm 21, why?"

"You look younger but you seem older. It can be confusing."

"Don't let it, age is nothing but a number. What matters is how a person acts. All my friends are older but you wouldn't be able to tell from how they act. We're all pretty much the same."

"Wise beyond your years."

"Only with certain company."

The meeting went on past the allotted time but neither of us noticed as we were very involved in the paper and each others company. Laughing and talking, occasionally there was some grazing of skin which wasn't exactly a bad thing. We were lost in our conversation until Toni's phone rang and she realized she was late for work.

"Oh sh...shoot I lost track of time, I'm sorry I didn't mean to go over your hours."

"It's ok I don't mind, your topic is actually very well thought out. I wouldn't know that you weren't a psych major. I also appreciate the conversation. You have my email if you need anything else tonight and if not you know my office hours."

"Will do. Thanks again for all your help."

"Anytime."

After two hours of talking to her I realized me being a jerk to her was so uncalled for. I mean I was a total bitch and here she was being completely respectful. She held herself to a different standard but it wasn't condescending. She had an air of confidence to her that was hard to come by. I need to apologize.

*******************

Toni

I need a shower before I even think of going to work. This woman is so hot and she doesn't seem as bad as the day I met her. Relax Toni. From the time we started classes its like something has changed with her. She seems more relaxed or maybe she's just different outside the classroom. Whatever it is I need to forget about it, she's my straight professor whose getting divorced.

Work went the same, pretty busy for a Thursday. My friends and I are going to Club leisure for drinks and dancing. I'll have to go drop off this truck first.

"Hey Toni."

"Hey John, sorry again for being late."

"It's alright just don't let it happen again, although you know you've never been late so I can't give you a lecture. What happened did you get stuck at school?"

"Yea I was talking to my professor at her office hours and lost track of time."

"Talking huh. What kind of talking?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me, weirdo.

"Shut up. She's actually that lady I brought a few weeks ago that was a total bi....witch."

"Really, because she's inside buying a new car."

"Shut up, well.... um ...... I'll see you tomorrow."

I wonder if she came because she knew I was working. Well I'll go get cleaned up and changed and if she's still here when I get out then so be it.

"Well thank you for all your help."

"The pleasure was all mine Ms. Garcia, we will have your car out in just a minute."

Fuck me she looks good. But she's changed since earlier, jeans, heels, a shirt and a blazer. She looks sexy.

"Hey professor."

"Toni I didn't expect to see you here." Mmmm, I could toss you on my bed, and let you keep that blazer and those heels on damn that would be sexy.

"That's funny considering you knew I was going to work tonight." I stepped closer.

"How would I know that?"

"I was in your office when they called telling me I was late."

"You know you're right, I actually didn't put it together." Her hands are so soft, why is she caressing my arm.

I should back off I have a whole semester left with her.

"Well it was nice to see you, good luck with your purchase."

"Toni wait." Miranda reached over and grabbed my forearm for the second time. "I owe you an apology for that night. My behavior was uncalled for and I would like to make it up to you, maybe buy you a drink or dinner."

"When?"

"Tonight?"

"I'm actually going out with friends tonight but how about tomorrow, I can provide dessert seeing as how I was also rude."

Miranda closed the space between us and whispered into my ear.

"You'll provide dessert or you will be dessert?"

In that moment I realized a lot of things. Her voice was so sexy and sensual, her body was right in front of me and it took everything in my power not to just want to hold her in my arms. One thing was for certain if I went forward with this, I was crossing a line that should never be crossed, I stepped away.

"If you weren't my professor, I would say that I could provide both and make sure that you're fully satisfied."

"But I am."

"Therefore, I can't, I'm sorry. You're my professor. Whatever it is that's going on between us can't happen you now that better than I. I'll try to keep my behavior on a more neutral level."

"Just like that. One moment you want me, the next I can't have you."

"You're more than good enough, but I need to ...." Damn it I so want her. "make sure ...I don't ....look I don't know what this is but I'm not the type of person who likes to get involved."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I do the one night thing, then walk away. Some women could care less but you're my professor and I have to see you next week in class. I can't risk you thinking I'll be around for more than one night, then when I'm not you'll get angry and my grade will pay the price."

"I'm not childish, I'm a woman who doesn't play games. If this is too much for you I get it."

"Like I said earlier sorry for my behavior that night, I'll see you in class next week."

"Good bye Toni."

With that she left to find her newly purchased car.

I have no idea what just happened. Did I just turn down one of the sexiest women I have seen, my professor. Ugh that was not smart. I need a drink.

Tonight I was going out with my friends Jada and Sandy to Club leisure. All 3 of us had our fair share of women's attention, but all I could think of was the professor in the jeans and heels. Wondering why I had backed away. Yes it was against the rules to date a professor, but since when do I care for the rules.

I need to find a woman to fuck.

That was exactly what I did in a stall of the club. I had no idea what the woman's name was but I knew she was ready and willing to have fun. I pushed her up against the wall and undid the zipper on my pants. I pulled up the girls skirt moving her thong aside, no foreplay was needed this girl was already wet from all the grinding on the dance floor. I went right into her tight little pussy, slow and steady then increasing my tempo.

She was small, making it easier for me to pick her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist. There's this rush a feeling of power over a woman when you're the one bringing her so much pleasure. It's addicting this want to pleasure someone, to be the one who brings them this great pleasure. In that moment you know that everything they are feeling is because of you.

I was thrusting in and out of her, feeling her hands gripping my shoulders the harder I thrust the harder she gripped and I knew this would leave marks.

Within a few seconds an orgasm went through both of us.

"Come home with me, we can do a lot more damage at my place," she said as she unwrapped her legs.

"Cool just let me tell my friends and I'm all yours for the night."

I left my keys with Jada and Sandy as I was their ride but had been drinking and my new friend had a car. I'd take a cab from her place tomorrow morning.

I finally came to figure out that her name was Candy, at least thats what she told me. She had a hell of a lot of energy for someone who had been dancing all night. It was fun like it always is.

For me its about the thrill of the moment. The rush from being with a new woman a different person with different wants and needs. A completely different body, someone to be intimate with, without the drama. No boredom or routine. Just simple straight to the point sex. Carnal desires met and lust sated. By tomorrow it'll be like it never happened just another stranger that I once met and will never know.

I knew it hadn't quenched my need. In the cab ride home I recognized a simple truth: I still wanted the professor. Question was, what about the professor did I want?

*****************

monamante
monamante
412 Followers