Someday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at seven. We'll stay overnight in Lincoln and drive back on Sunday. I understand your fear. I haven't been touched in quite a while either. Rape. Damn, at least after next week you won't have rape as your last or latest sexual memory. Oh, and bring your plastic!"

Across town Beth sat at her desk thinking about being in bed with a man again. Until lunch she hadn't thought about a man in her bed or her body in years. When the thoughts had come for brief visits she dismissed them with other thoughts, like "I'm too old", "I'm past all that." Now suddenly she wasn't too old or past it at all. Pete wanted her! She knew he wanted the others too but what hit her was that he wanted her, naked and open to his loving.

Janice sat on her couch nursing a glass of wine. Her thoughts were about her day. She thought about what she could cook that would have the house smell good. She thought about getting some lotion and giving Pete a massage. It hit her that he wanted to hold her naked in bed with him. Janice had been raised in a modest family. Her mother changed clothes in the closet. She was pretty sure her father had never seen her mom naked. The idea of oral sex was something she had heard about but didn't quite believe people did. The idea of putting a penis in her mouth was repulsive. The idea that a man would want to put his mouth on her down there was equally repulsive. She was fifty three years old and had never even looked at herself down there with a mirror. The man in her past who had visited her down there had visited in the dark, under the covers and only with his penis.

She had agreed to having a day because she would have had to admit how repressed she was and how inexperienced if she had said no.

It was dark outside before Janice pulled herself together and off the couch. When she stepped out of the shower that night she looked in the bathroom mirror and burst into tears. Pete was going to look at her. Pete was going to touch her!

Cally went home from the bank and saw Pete's car in the driveway. Usually she got home first. She walked in, expecting to see Pete in the recliner. He wasn't there. He was in his office on the computer. She said hello and he motioned her into the office.

"Honey, I have new respect for Mr. White. I went to his office and told him what's going on. He called in all the other English teachers and the assistant principal. The meeting wasn't very long but so supportive. Instead of me teaching five periods a day I only have three. I have all the students I had before but in just three periods. I also get an aide to help grade papers and check homework. I'm now teaching in the amphitheatre room and it's even closer to the parking lot."

They talked for a few more minutes and Cally went to make dinner. As she opened the refrigerator there was a knock at the back door. She looked through the window and saw that Martha was standing on the porch.

"Martha, what a surprise! Come on in."

"Nope, I've gotta run. I had time and the inclination this afternoon so I cooked. Here's your dinner." She handed over a big Corning Ware covered thing wrapped in a padded cloth to keep the heat in.

"You are an angel. Are you sure you can't join us?"

"I'll join you on Tuesday. Can you give me a call and tell me what you'd like me to make for dinner on Tuesday?"

"Bless you. I'll ask Pete what he'd like."

"OK. I'll get the dish on Tuesday. Bye."

She was off the porch and to her car in seconds. Cally watched her go. She put the dish on the table and set plates and things on the table with it.

"Honey, dinner's ready."

Pete wondered how Cally had made baked ziti so quickly but didn't ask. He ate what he could and when he was done he thanked her.

"I didn't make this. Martha dropped it over. She felt like cooking today so she made some for us too."

"We really are lucky to have such great friends."

Cally took the leftovers and put them in the refrigerator then she took Pete by the hand and led him into their bedroom. She helped him undress and undressed herself. She turned on their stereo and put on a favorite CD of romantic music. Pete watched her every move. When everything was ready she excused herself and went into their bathroom. She wanted to be clean and smelling good for Pete.

Before she returned Pete fell asleep. He was looking forward to tasting her and feeling her squirm as he licked and sucked her, but a combination of things shut off his lights before that could happen.

When Cally came out of the bathroom she wasn't surprised that Pete was asleep. Disappointed, but not surprised. It was barely getting dark but she so loved sleeping next to Pete that she crawled in and spooned with her sleeping man. She listened to his breathing and felt his warmth. It wasn't long before she was asleep too.

Sometime in the dark of night Pete woke up. He didn't need to get up and pee. He just woke up. His right arm draped over Cally and his hand cupped her breast. 'Even in my sleep I'm a dirty old man,' he thought. He squeezed her breast a little and Cally woke up.

"Sorry I fell asleep earlier."

"Me too, but I understand."

"If you'll turn my way I'd like to kiss you."

Cally turned and they kissed. Over the years they had learned each others bodies well and Pete knew how to touch her to bring her pleasure. As they kissed his hands caressed all the skin he could reach. They adapted to his lower energy levels and soon Cally was on top putting the parts she wanted kissed in his mouth. As her excitement level grew she shifted positions and eventually was in the famous sixty-nine position with her on top. Out of habit she grabbed his penis and sucked it as he ministered to her pussy. In times past her touch and lips got a very pleasant reaction from his penis. That didn't happen. In the past his first kiss to her pussy resulted in her getting wet and later to needing a towel to wipe up her flow of lubrication. That didn't happen any more either. She did get aroused and she did love what Pete did to her but the flow of fluids took a longer time if they came at all. He gently and slowly pushed her towards a powerful and wrenching orgasm. When she started to shake and tense he sucked on her clit and she exploded.

After calming a little she slid off his body and cuddled with him.

"Thanks Sweetheart. I love feeling you cum."

"Just hold me. I love everything you do."

He was asleep.

On Saturday morning he weighed himself. 198. He was down another three pounds. His head did some math. At three pounds a week he would disappear in 66 weeks. He wondered how low he would actually go before he went. He looked in the mirror and noticed that his hair was almost gone. The doctors had told him that the new treatment wouldn't have him throw up as much as cancer patients did in the past but his hair would certainly fall out.

He dressed and joined Cally in the kitchen.

"Did you call the clinic?"

"Not yet."

"How much did you lose?"

"Three."

"Is that a lot?"

"I have no idea. I know that if I keep it up I will disappear in sixty-six weeks."

"The last six of those weeks I can carry you around like a baby."

"Oh yeah. Can I breast feed?"

"You can do that today, but you won't get anything."

"It would still be fun to practice."

The banter lasted through the day. Cally asked Pete what he wanted to eat this coming week and he didn't know. She suggested some things he had never liked and he vetoed those ideas. Then he volunteered some ideas of things he did like. Cally made a list and called the five women who would be coming over. Only Janice was home. She happened to call Janice first so she gave her first choice. Janice picked "something Cajun." Cally asked that she make it a little mild because she didn't know how Pete's stomach would handle spicy.

For the others on the list she read the other choices to their machines and asked that they work it out. She gave them a report on how Pete was doing and that he was working a shorter day beginning next week.

In the afternoon Cally suggested they go for a drive. As was their habit they got in Pete's car and he backed out of the drive and off they went. About tem miles later he pulled over.

"I think we'll both live longer if you drive." He got out and walked around the car, holding onto the car as he walked. Cally made sure he was in and then she got in the driver's seat and they drove out farther into the country. The highway passes near and parallel to the Platte River. She drove and Pete looked out the window. They stopped in Grand Island for lunch. After lunch Cally drove home and Pete slept much of the way. It was a beautiful day and they had always loved seeing the various crops coming up. They saw corn, wheat and soy beans. They heard birds and saw wonderful clouds. As they pulled into the driveway at home Cally saw Beth sitting on the back porch next to a box.

"Beth, what are you doing sitting on the back steps? You know the door isn't locked."

"I love being out here when the weather is so great. I knew it would be OK to wait inside but I was right where I wanted to be. Did you go for a drive?"

"Yup." Pete answered. "But don't ask where we went. We stopped in Grand Island for lunch but spent the rest of the time wandering."

In the back yard on their deck were four chaise lounges, five lawn chairs and a round table. Cally grabbed a towel from the kitchen and wiped them off. Pete plopped in to the first chair available.

"So, what's in the box?"

"I'm wondering if you two would join me for dinner. I didn't want it to be any trouble for you so I brought it with me. I also brought a movie. Maybe we could watch it after it gets dark."

Cally asked, "What's for dinner?"

"I made chicken and potato salad. I brought baked beans too."

"Damn, that sounds good. I might even gain a pound this weekend. What's the movie?"

"My sister-in-law sent me this movie. She said it's good. I haven't seen it yet. It's called "Mr. Holland's Opus."

Pete smiled and said, "We've heard it's good. Please stay and when it starts getting dark we'll watch the movie." Pete and Cally had seen it on a weekend outing to Lincoln years before.

They ate in the back yard. They talked about everything except what was most on Beth's mind: sex. Cally and Beth cleaned up and Pete took the movie inside and got it in the DVD player. He didn't sit in the recliner but sat in the middle of the couch. Cally sat to his left and Beth to his right. Even before Pete started the movie he noticed that Beth was shaking a little. He didn't say anything.

About half way through the movie Cally asked for a break. She needed a break. Pete hit the pause button. Both women got up and headed for the bathrooms. When Beth came out of the bathroom Cally was waiting in the hall.

"What's up?"

"What?"

"You're sitting next to Pete and you're shivering. It isn't cold."

"I'm dealing with the fact that Pete wants me to be naked with him. I hate to admit this but I'm scared. I've never willingly been naked with a man. I've never let anyone see me down there. I don't want to be the one who says no, and I'm terrified."

"Come with me." Cally led her into the family room and sat her down next to Pete. She sat on the floor in front of them.

"Pete, would it be OK if the two of you finish the movie later this week?"

"Later this week?"

"Yes. I'm coming over on Thursday."

Cally interrupted. "I wasn't going to say anything but the girls have decided to give you your wish."

"What?"

"Each of us picked a day of the week. We will come over that morning before Cally leaves for work. We'll hang out with you all day and make dinner that night. In between, we are yours. You want to make love to us and we want you to."

"Wait! Cally?"

"I told them what you wanted. I love the idea. We have all loved you for years. You are the safest man who ever lived. You love us. You won't hurt us. You won't ask us to leave our husbands. None of us will get pregnant."

"I can't believe it. I'm stunned. What can I say?"

"You could start by thanking Cally."

"Cally I love you with everything I've got. Thank you."

She knelt and kissed him. It took a while. Then she sat back on the floor.

"Beth has a problem. She is scared. Thursday is her day but by Thursday she will be a nervous wreck."

"Beth. If you don't want to do this it's OK. God, I didn't believe any of you would do it. Hell, I didn't think Cally would tell any of you about my wish."

"Pete, please shut up. It isn't that I don't want to. I do." She paused.

"It's that no one has ever seen me naked. I've never seen a man naked. I can't believe you want to do what Cally said you want to do. I want you to do it and I'm afraid." She spoke all of her speech as fast as she could, then she took a breath.

Cally smiled. "Beth, I request you spend the night with us, tonight."

"No. I couldn't."

"What time do you need to be at work tomorrow?"

"I don't. Tomorrow is Sunday"

"Good."

"What do you plan to do tonight?"

"We are going to love you."

"Both of you?"

"Yes. Now please stand up."

Beth stood up. Cally stood up. Cally pulled her light sweater up over her head and off. She was wearing a light blue lacy bra and jeans. Beth looked at her. Cally made a motion with her hands and Beth knew she was being asked to take off her shirt. She knew she was wearing a plain white bra, no lace. She hesitated a long time. Cally didn't move and neither did Pete. Pete was off to the side a bit so he couldn't see all of her. That helped. She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. Cally took the shirt and sweater and put them on the table nearby. She unbuttoned the button at the waistband of her jeans. Beth didn't hesitate, she unbuttoned her button.

Pete motioned to Cally and she stood right in front of him. He slowly pulled her zipper down and opened the front of her jeans. A triangle of light blue lace showed. Pete turned Cally so she faced Beth.

They looked at each other. Pete motioned to Beth. It took her a while to take the two steps to stand in front of Pete. When she stopped Pete held her jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. Lots of her white cotton panties showed. He turned her to face Cally.

"Beth, did you die?"

She shook her head.

"Did lightning strike us all?"

She kept shaking.

"Cally, come here."

She stood in front of Pete and he slowly pulled her jeans down and off. All she had on were the blue bra and blue panties. Pete ran a hand from her ankle to her hip.

He turned to Beth. Cally helped her in front of Pete. Together they pulled her jeans off and helped her step out of them. Pete turned her to face Cally. Cally smiled at her.

"Afraid?"

"Yes! No. Excited."

Pete asked, "Wet?"

Both women answered, "Yes."

"Beth unhook Cally's bra, please."

She saw that Cally was wearing a front closure bra. Without thinking about it she hooked her fingers inside the cups and unhooked the bra. As it parted Beth realized she was touching Cally's breasts. She pulled away quickly, baring Cally's chest. Cally didn't flinch. Beth stood still looking at Cally's chest. She noticed there were no tan lines and no tan. She noticed that Cally's breasts were slightly bigger than her own, with areola and nipples that were bigger too. She also noticed an urge to feel them. She had never touched a breast that wasn't hers.

Cally took Beth's hands and put them on her breasts. "Touch me. Feel how I am different from you and how I am the same. It's OK."

Beth held still. She didn't know what she was supposed to do.

"Pinch my nipples, gently."

Beth did. Pete watched and when he saw Beth's head start leaning toward Cally he spoke.

"Cally, take Beth's bra off please."

Cally reached for Beth. The closure was in the middle of her back so Cally moved closer and pressed her breasts against Beth as she unhooked the bra. She used her hands to slide the shoulder straps off her shoulders. The bra stayed in place because Cally's breasts pressed against it. Cally stood still and so did Beth. Pete waited, watching from the couch.

After what felt like an eternity to Beth she turned her head and looked at Pete. He smiled. She looked back at Cally.

"I'm being silly. Everyone knows what breasts look like."

Beth stepped back and her bra fell to the floor. Cally stepped forward and her breasts pressed against Beth's. This time it was warm skin to warm skin. Beth was aware of the feel of Cally's erect nipples against her skin.

Pete spoke. "I would like to join you."

They both turned to him and he took their hands to help him stand. Once up he wrapped an arm around each woman and pulled them close.

"How do you feel Cally?"

"I'm excited. I'm not sure where we're going but I'm very turned on. The last time I saw another woman's breasts was when I went for a mammogram five years ago."

"Beth?"

"I'm still shaking, but I'm better. I didn't die."

"What happened in your head when Cally had you hold her breasts?"

"I didn't know what to do. I've never even thought about touching another woman's breasts."

"Did you like how they felt?"

"Yes. Does that make me a lesbian?"

"I don't think so."

The three stood holding each other. Two women in panties and a fully dressed man. All three in territory they had never been in before.

Pete started feeling tired. He sat on the arm of the couch. Cally let go of him and started unbuttoning his shirt. When she had undone the third button Pete said, "Beth's turn."

Cally kissed him and Beth finished unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt. He stood and Cally pulled the shirt out of his pants. Beth helped him take it off. Beth looked him over. He had a patch of hair sort of centered on his chest. The hairs were mostly gray.

"He used to have a lot more hair but most of it has fallen out lately."

Pete added, "He used to have muscles and a tan too. Most of that has fallen off too." Beth smiled and reached out, slowly. When her hands touched his chest she felt around, seeing how he felt. He and Cally watched for a minute or so and then Pete said, "Turn about is fair."

Cally aimed her chest at Pete and so did Beth. Pete put a hand on each woman's shoulder and slowly drew it down to their breast. Beth watched his hand on her chest and glanced over at Cally. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Beth closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

Pete slowly drew his hand across their nipples and grasped them ever so gently with his finger tips. Both drew in breath and held it as he increased pressure. He stopped, but didn't release. They both let the breath go and he increased the pressure just a bit. Beth repeated in her thoughts, "Pete has my nipple in his hand.' She noticed a feeling in her panties of being more than moist. She also felt her internal heat rising. Cally noticed the feelings too but for her they had happened fairly frequently in her past.

Pete pulled Cally close and leaned just a little drawing her breast to his mouth. He released Beth's breast and she moaned, missing his touch. Her eyes opened just in time to see Pete's mouth open and his tongue touch Cally's nipple. A second later it was inside his mouth and Cally moaned. Her hands went to his head and held him to her breast.

Beth watched, fascinated. She had never seen anyone do this. She wanted Pete to do it to her.

Pete drew back, releasing Cally's nipple. He looked in Beth's eyes.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want what she had."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want your lips on my nipple like that."

"Me too."

He leaned to her and she sucked in her breath as she felt his hot breath and then his tongue. He ran the tip of his tongue around her nipple and then he took it in his mouth. She didn't think but followed Cally's example, holding Pete's head in her hands pressing his face into her softness. She wondered if she could die from such a wonderful feeling.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers