Someday Ch. 04

Story Info
Two old friends meet again in their senior year.
1.8k words
3.33
8.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers

*Dana's POV*

I watched as Drake dribbled the ball across the court, did a crossover on someone from the opposing team, faked and shot the ball. A three pointer.

"WOOO!" I cheered, beside my parents. He looked at over, smiling at us, as he ran to the other side of the court.

I always loved watching my brother play; when we were in Texas, we'd play Basketball together 24/7. I'd usually beat him, until time flashed before my eyes, and he went from being 5 feet to 6'3, and he wasn't the little 9 year old brother I remembered him as. He's 16 now, a star player on his Basketball team, with straight A's and girls in his grade practically drooling over him. He even has a beautiful girlfriend. He grew up way too fast. And sure, I sound like a mother more than a sister right now, but I never wanted him to grow up. He's not the same Drake; and he never will be. Not again.

After the game, Drake came out of the locker room and met up with our parents and I.

"Congrats!" I said, giving him a fist bump. "Thanks, sis. I'm not sure if I would've been as inspired if you weren't there," He replied. We both smiled. Drake was never that annoying little brother. The brother that would put gum in your hair, throw toys at you, or snitch if you did something wrong. We were the closest any siblings could be, and if people didn't know we were related, they'd probably think we were dating. But no, I belong to the strong, the handsome, Avery James Baxter.

Once we got home, Drake walked into his room immediately. Something was wrong. I looked over at my parents and rolled my eyes. They weren't playing attention at all. Don't get me wrong, they're great parents, but sometimes they were just completely oblivious to what was happening around them. A guy with a ski mask and a gun could walk in right now and rob us, but they'd just be staring into space. How sad.

I knocked on Drake's door, and heard some sniffling. "One second," He said, before I heard some shuffling. He then opened the door.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He looked fine barely 5 minutes ago, but when I looked at him now, his mini afro messy (more than usual), his light brown eyes red, along with his nose. What happened?

I gently pushed him farther into his room, walked in, and closed the door behind me. I then crossed my arms. "Got something you want to tell me?" I asked. He looked at me, sighed, and sat on his bed. "Hannah cheated on me.." I couldn't help but gasp. Hannah and my brother had been together since they were 13. At first, my parents didn't support him dating so young, but when they met Hannah, they liked her, a lot.

Hannah was an extremely pretty girl. She was American, but her parents were from South Korea. She looked a lot like the KPop star, Nana. She had dark brown eyes, fair skin, and ginger hair, though her natural hair color was black.

I quickly sat down next to him, and put my arm around his shoulder. I used my free hand to take his and squeeze it. He buried his face in my shoulder and cried. "I'm so sorry.." I said. "Don't be; it's not your fault." He said, sobbing.

We sat like that for a while, until he fell asleep in that position. I gently laid him down on his bed, and covered him with his blanket. I kissed his forehead and quietly walked out of his room.

*****

*Avery's POV*

Kelly put her ass up in the air for me and shook it a bit, waiting for me to enter. I thrusted into her hard, and she nearly screamed as a response. A grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her back to me, kissing her roughly. She moaned loudly into my mouth, as a sign that she was cumming; so was I. She came onto me and it triggered my climax. I came inside of her and pulled out, collapsing beside her.

"Shit, I forgot to use a condom." I said, immediately panicking. Kelly giggled.

"Do you REALLY think I'm that stupid, I'm on birth control. If I wasn't, I would've made you use a condom." I was relieved.

I then thought of what would happen if Dana found out about this, hell, I don't even know how this happened.

*****

5 Hours Ago, Chelsea's House

*****

I sat back on a recliner chair and was texting Dana. I smiled at her text. I would've called her, but the music here was too loud. Someone suddenly stood over me, so I looked up. It was Kelly, one of Chelsea's friends. She smiled at me and sat down on the chair next to me.

"Cool party, huh?" She said, obviously trying to start a conversation. "Yeah, it's fine." I replied.

"Where's your girlfriend? Dana, is it? I thought Chelsea invited her?"

Oh, did I mention that Chelsea and Dana are friends again? ... Yeah.

"She wasn't able to make it. She's at her brother's Basketball game."

"Drake Dixon, right?"

"Yup."

"Cool.. So, you want a tour of the house or something?"

"Well, I guess I have nothing else to do. So, why not?" I answered. She immediately grabbed my hand and gave me a tour of the house. The last room was Chelsea's parent's bedroom.

"And.. Here is where Chelsea was made," She started, giggling a bit, her big brown eyes glistening. "Maybe we can test it out.." She said, seductively walking towards me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, you know, Avery.." She started, "Dana doesn't have to know about it. This can be our own little secret."

"We really shouldn't be doing this.."

"Oh, come on. You need this. I need this. We both know you're not getting any from that pretty little girlfriend of yours.. She's too innocent. She's still a virgin, isn't she?" I nodded.

"Exactly. So, come on. She won't find out, I promise."

Damn.

How could I turn down an offer like this? I grabbed Kelly and kissed her hard.

*****

After our great sex, we both walked out of the room, making sure no one saw us. I guess we should've been more careful. Dana was outside of the door. I guess she made it to the party... I guess she heard us... And I guess she was pretty pissed off.

She looked at both of us with an odd face. She didn't look upset; but she didn't necessarily look angry. Before she said anything, I started, "Look, babe-" "Don't call me babe, you asshole. Honestly, what the fuck were you thinking?! I thought I could trust you, but unfortunately you can't keep your dick in your pants. And you sleep with this.. Whore!" Kelly scoffed.

I was shocked. 49% because I've never heard Dana swear before, but the other 51% was because I've never seen her so mad before. "I'm so sorry, I.." "You WHAT, Avery? I'd like to listen, but honestly I don't know what would be a valid explanation for this. So, you know what? Don't explain. I don't need this. Fuck you, fuck Kelly, and fuck our relationship. We're over. Don't even THINK of talking to me." And with that, she stormed away.

*****

For the past few days, I've been thinking a lot about Dana. I can't even imagine the pain I put her through. Sure, she has a tough exterior, but I know her. I bet she cried the moment she got in her car and went home. All I wanted to do was comfort her, and tell her everything was going to be okay. But, I couldn't; I'd be telling her a lie.

At 3:00 PM, I finally decided to get out of bed. It was a Monday, but after I told my mom what had happened, (after her giving me a big slap across the face), she let me take the day off.

I looked in the mirror. Holy shit, I looked like crap. I had bags under my red eyes. My hair was messy, and you could easily tell I had been crying. Man, what the hell was I thinking?

To be with a girl like Dana was a blessing. Not only was she beautiful, but she was smart, intelligent, kind, funny, and the most important of all, faithful... Unlike me.

After I finished feeling sorry for myself, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and jumped into the shower. The warm water felt so nice running down my body, and I thought about how nice it would feel if Dana joined me..

No.

That was my problem.

All I could think about was sex sex sex.. Dana was my anchor. If I was around her, I had control. I wanted her back.

I NEEDED her back.

*****

I was on my way to Dana's house, I really needed her. When I opened the door, I saw the last person I wanted to see.

My dad.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I really didn't need this. Not right now. Not ever.

"Sup, kid? Your mother here?"

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?"

"Didn't I tell you that I'd be back?"

I heard my mom come downstairs, in a pair of dress pants, black high heels and a blue halter top. I raised an eyebrow at her. I then looked back at my dad, and he threw me a devilish grin. Oh, hell no.

"What the hell is this?" I said, confused. They looked at each other, then at me, then at each other, then at me again.

"Avery, hun," My mom started, "Your dad and I are back together." I was at a loss for words. All that I did was stood out of the way for my mother to walk out the door, with the deadbeat I call a father. She smiled, and gave me the 'we'll talk later' look.

*****

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for my mom to come back. I was planning on going to Dana's place, but I really didn't know how she'd forgive me. Or if she ever would.

If she ever did forgive me, it wouldn't take her just 3 days to do so. She needed time.

As soon as I heard a knock on the door, I ran towards it and opened it. I was hoping it was my mom, but it was the person that I least expected it to be.

Kelly.

"Uh.. Hey?" I said, obviously confused.

She threw me a half smile. "Hey.. Can I come in?" She said.

Something was wrong.

"Sure," I said, standing to the side so she could enter.

We both sat down on the couch in silence until she started to burst into tears. I held her in my arms.

"Avery.." She said, sobbing.

"I'm pregnant."

Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers