Someday Ch. 2

Story Info
He gets his revenge, and she loves it.
2.6k words
4.38
20k
00

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

Fifteen minutes later they were parking across the street from the hotel where Doug had made reservations. It was called the Hale Koa and it was on the west end of Waikiki beach. The decor was casually elegant and the prices were very reasonable for this world-famous locale.

It took them no time at all to check in and get the room key card. Their room was on the seventh floor and had a small balcony overlooking the beach. There was one king-sized bed, covered with the obligatory flower patterned spread. As soon as the door was shut with the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside, neither of them cared a whit what the room looked like. They didn't even bother to close the thick flowery curtains.

"I want you naked in front of me right now," he told her, surprised at his own directness.

Cassie smiled. "You too."

Doug shook his head. "Eventually. But right now, I want to watch you get naked for me."

He was amused as he watched the virginal blush start up her neck again. However, she only hesitated a moment before she reached a slender hand down to slip off her sandals.

Doug sat on the end of the bed and gave her his full attention, starting at her beautiful, perfectly formed little-girl feet. His mouth watered to suck on those toes.

"It's not going to be much of a show," she said quietly. "I've only got one thing to take off."

In a voice deep with his growing lust, Doug answered, "That's my kind of show."

She stretched it out another few seconds by untying the knot in her hair and pulling out the band. With a shake of her head, it fell loose and soft, pouring over her shoulders and upper arms like molten gold.

"That's incredible," he whispered under his breath. He wanted to bury himself in it and disappear off the face of the earth, never to come out of that halo again.

Cassie eased the straps off both her shoulders and pushed the top of the dress down slowly. First deep cleavage, next full breasts with the palest of nipples. His head began to swim with anticipation.

Next her darkly tanned belly was exposed, taut and leanly muscled. She had a tiny belly button and he saw that it was pierced, something she'd not told him about before. A gold ring, the size of a pinky fingernail hung there, sparkling against the bronzed field of flesh behind it.

Finally the dress slid snugly over her hips and fell to the floor. She stood before him, completely nude and not even seeming all that self-conscious.

Doug openly stared at certain places on her body. He noticed that , despite the fact that she was over thirty, there was no sign of sag, wrinkle or gray hair anywhere on her body.

Her lower lips were plump and closed, like she'd described to him. Currently, they were shaved as smooth as a pre-adolescent girl's. Her thighs were rounded, probably more than many men appreciated, but Doug could see they were solid, completely firm with hard, trained muscle. The kind of short, well-developed legs that many high school cheerleaders have.

"That's so beautiful," he told her, moving his gaze the length of her body. "You are so beautiful."

He stood and enfolded her in his arms, her soft naked skin rubbing against the buttons of his shirt and the rough fabric of his jeans. He vaguely wished he was nude already, not wanting to stop the hug for a second.

"Lie down," he whispered into her ear and he let her break the embrace. Smiling timidly, she climbed up on the bed and slid backwards to the center.

Doug sat down on the edge momentarily and pulled of his shoes and socks. Then he stood again and unbuttoned his shirt. Cassie watched every move with her own lust growing, her eyes half-lidded and approving.

He dropped his jeans and underwear in one smooth motion and she saw he was fully erect already, ready for round number two.

"On your back," he insisted.

So with the flutter of anxiety again in her tummy, she lay back, her head nestled in a downy pillow.

Doug lay on his stomach across the bed, his legs hanging off behind him, but his face was conveniently hovering directly above her smooth and puffy lower lips.

He urged her powerful thighs apart with a gentle nudge and was content to just gaze at her for a moment. Moisture glistened there invitingly. Her scent was a gentle caress in his mind that beckoned him to explore further.

His tongue traced the inside of her left thigh, gliding up towards the center. Then he turned his head and gave a lingering kiss on the other. Sliding his arms beneath her legs, he nuzzled the wet pink lips.

The taste was faint, salty yet sweet, almost an intangible thing that had his tongue questing for more. He licked up and down the slit, parting the labia and pushing inside, through the tight ring of muscle he found there. Now he discovered the origin of the delicious fluid he seemed to thirst for and he lapped at it like he needed it to live.

Cassie's hips rocked up to meet him rhythmically and her breath was raspy. With each exhalation, her sounds of ecstasy grew louder, more urgent.

Doug continued to fuck her hard with his tongue. She reached down with both hands and touched his face as he plundered. Her knees were up, her feet flat on the bed and her hips began moving faster.

He changed tactics then, just to tease her a little. When he withdrew his tongue, he replaced it with his long middle finger, probing upwards and forwards for that little knot of nerves. His mouth now concentrated on her swollen clit, flicking it so lightly that she gave a cry of protest.

"I told you about the payback," he panted, coming up for a quick gasp of air.

"Not fair!" she whined, but the motion of her hips didn't even slow.

He put his attention back on her clit, moving his tongue faster and harder and alternating it with moments of intense sucking. He knew it immediately when he found her G-spot because the muscles in her thighs went rigid.

Her moan ranged higher in pitch now and he reached up with one arm around her hips. She grasped his hand and he could feel her strain as she reached her first climax and fell into it. Her breath stopped with the first contraction around his finger and came out in long, hoarse gasps with each following wave. Hotter and sweeter juices flowed out of her and drenched his hand and his chin.

As the muscles slowed their pulsing, her breath dropped to a normal range. He could feel her whole body go limp around him.

Doug lifted his glazed face so he could see hers. As he licked the excess from the corners of his mouth, she opened her eyes and saw him watching.

A contrived expression of petulance settled itself on her fine features. "So, I guess you got your revenge?"

He laughed and crawled up until his body covered her. "Not by a long shot, honey."

There was a fleeting glimpse of panic in her eyes but then she gave him a sultry grin. "Do your worst! I dare you!"

Though he was hard enough to slide straight into her, he didn't do that right away. Instead, he wedged it inside the warm labia and drew it slowly back and forth, directly across her clit.

She jumped from the shock of the hypersensitivity and tried to push him into another position. However, he quickly took her hands and pinned them to the bed with his own. He let his weight hold her torso still.

"Ohhhh…." She cried as he continued his slow stroke. Her thighs trembled against his. What seemed like a perfect mixture of pleasure and agony wailed from her lips and he felt her begin to orgasm again.

"Okay," she said softly when it was over. "You win."

"Just making sure," he said, bringing his face down to meet her lips for a kiss. It only took a moment to transfer the scent of her juices from his lips to hers, so every kiss after that one, he was reminded of how good she tasted.

Now that he was wet enough, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out very long. Cassie relaxed her hips and parted her legs fully for him.

"What?" he asked. "Is there something you want?" He was supporting his weight with one arm and guiding himself towards her tight opening with the other. He paused just as it pressed against her.

"Mmm huh," she murmured, trying to maneuver him into her by grinding her hips.

"Tell me," he whispered, a deep resonant command.

"I want you inside of me," she breathed heavily with anticipation.

With one thrust, he pushed completely inside, all the way to the hilt so to speak.

She cried out again and he felt her fingertips dig into his shoulders. For a brief instant, he wondered if he'd hurt her. She was as tight as the one virgin he'd been with years ago and he felt every fold and wrinkle of the flesh that engulfed him. After her initial cry though, she whispered, "Oh, yes…"

"So, you just wanted me inside of you?" he taunted, holding absolutely still. "Nothing else?"

He nearly lost it at that moment because he felt her clutch him with the muscles down there. It was almost like a mouth sucking him and he knew he could cum this way very quickly. She squeezed him a few more times and he could imagine a hand gripping him, stroking him. A quick glance at her face made him suspect that she really wasn't aware of the effect this had on him.

"I want you to fuck me," she said unsurely, almost meekly.

That gave him the control back and he smiled. "I can't hear you, honey."

In a more determined tone, she spoke up. "I want you to fuck me, Doug. I want to feel you fucking me hard…"

Her last word tapered off into a groan as he began to pump his hips, moving in and out of her. She arched her back and brought her hips up to meet him.

"Yeah…" he breathed, "Oh yeah!" He waited so long for this moment, and fantasized about it in so many ways.

Cassie brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, rocking herself against him with his every thrust, driving him so deep inside her that he felt her cervix with every down stroke.

He tried to put off the orgasm for as long as possible but it was difficult - there was just too much desire that had built up for too many months. It was surprising to him that he was about to have his second powerful orgasm this close to the last one too. And somehow, he knew in the back of his mind this wouldn't be the last one of the evening.

"I'm about … to … cum," he gasped, and she was gasping at the same rate.

"You can cum inside of me," she told him, "It's okay."

Doug was glad to hear that because he had no desire to pull out of this velvet vice.

He kissed her again and she moaned into his mouth, gasping. The very air that she was breathing was coming from his mouth locked on hers.

His own cry echoed through the room as he felt himself swell up and explode inside her. When she knew this, she clasped him tightly to her with her legs, pushing him in so deeply that their pubic bones were grinding together.

Doug felt like he'd turned into a garden hose, spraying her insides with hot, thick semen. There was so much of it that he felt it ooze out of her around the shaft of his softening penis.

His arms had locked during the release and now they were giving out. Cassie ran her hands up around his neck and pulled him down to lie on top of her. He was afraid of mashing her so he rolled slightly to one side, his dick coming out of her with an audible pop of suction being released. It made them both laugh tiredly.

"Damn, that was great," he told her, lifting an arm so she could cuddle in to the crook of his shoulder.

"It was wonderful," she agreed, settling her head on his chest. Her hair lay out behind her in a fan.

"So now that we broke that preliminary tension, we can get down to some serious lovemaking," he said.

Cassie let out a very cute squeak of alarm.

"We can take a little break," he smiled. "But I'm not going to stop touching you."

"Like I'd want you to stop," she teased.

The rest break didn't last very long. With the nearness of her warm naked skin, he found himself getting hard again quickly. After a repeat performance, they collapsed in a heap, suddenly realizing that it was very dark in the room. They'd been so aware of nothing but pure sensations of flesh that they hadn't noticed the sun was down.

Doug checked his watch and found that it was almost 9pm. They'd been at it for almost five hours.

"I think I worked up and appetite," he said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

Through sleepy eyes, Cassie said, "I don't know which I'd like most, a nap or a cheeseburger."

He rolled up next to her and gave her and affectionate squeeze. "First the cheeseburger, then the nap."

She smiled, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. "I'll try."

They debated briefly on whether to go our for a bite or order room service. When Doug stood up and his knees felt like wet noodles, they decided on having something brought up. In addition, he asked for a pitcher of plain ice water. They were both parched and Cassie felt like her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth. In fifteen minutes, they were replenishing their energy.

After he put the tray of empty dishes outside the room, Doug stopped in the restroom and took care of some business. When he came out, he heard Cassie's voice. Quietly, she said, "I love you too." Then the phone clicked into the cradle. He was puzzled but didn't question her about it. She didn't offer any explanation either, but he thought he could guess who it was.

Cassie had wanted to take a shower after the meal but she made the mistake of putting her head down on a pillow. Her lights were out instantly.

Doug was exhausted too - after all, he was working on a timetable of three hours later However, he only wanted to sit beside her and watch her while she slept.

Her lashes cast long shadows on her face, slack and peaceful now. Her small hands were folded beneath her cheek and she made the faintest sound, like a bunny snoring. She was curled into a fetal position and he saw chills on her skin - it was still faintly flushed from her last orgasm.

Just before he turned off the lamp, he pulled the heavy covers up over her to keep out the cold air from the air conditioner. In the dark, he curled up behind her like a spoon. Still fully asleep, she snuggled back against him. He drifted away soon afterwards to the sound of the cool air.

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers