Someday Ch. 8

Story Info
Doug gets her something to remember him by.
2.3k words
4.45
15.3k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

The dress Cassie wore today was a light floral print, fitting snugly at to top to accent her breasts and flaring into a short flouncy skirt that ended just above the middle of her thigh. She braided a loose ponytail into her hair, leaving her smooth brown shoulders bare. It all gave her the look of a delicate, graceful lady - an amusing contrast to how she'd appeared at the restaurant the night before.

"You're gorgeous," he told her as they exited the room together. "You make me just want to stay here all day."

She smiled and rose on her tiptoes to give him a soft kiss on his cheek.

They both found sunglasses necessary today, especially walking beside the street where the glints of sunlight bounced off chrome like laser beams.

The Marketplace was only a few blocks up from the hotel. They walked the whole area over, looking in every shop. Doug bought several things for his sister and her family and some of his friends at work. Everything was beautiful and new and interesting to look at but he kept finding himself distracted by the girl who walked beside him and trustingly held his hand.

Sitting at a small open-air café, he reached across the table and took both her hands in his. For a few moments, he just stared into her deep blue eyes, knowing he was already hopelessly lost there, but not regretting it for an instant.

"Do you know I love you?" he asked her, squeezing her hands.

She smiled at him, genuine and bright as the sun overhead. "I know."

He didn't expect her to say it back, but she did add, "You know how I feel."

And Doug knew. She gave him all of herself that she was able to give and it was enough to make him happy.

After their break to rest and rehydrate, he asked, "What do you want me to buy you?"

"You don't have to buy me anything," she said, "I'm happy just being her with you."

"But I want you to have something to remember this time by," he told her.

Tapping a finger to her temple, she said, "I will always remember."

"So you don't want anything?"

She shook her head. "I've got it all. And what I have, no one could ever take away."

He couldn't argue with that logic so he simply smiled and let it go. For now.

"Actually there is something I want," she exclaimed.

"Yes?"

"A potty," she grimaced. "After that drink… you know… "

"I saw some back that way," he pointed in a direction they'd already explored.

"Okay," she sighed, relieved. "Will you be right here when I get back?"

"Sure," he said. "Be careful." As she hurried away, he knew it would take good fifteen minutes to walk there and back and to deal with the long lines in front of the restroom. He was glad because a plan had just formed in his mind. He'd have to hurry before she returned.

By the time she reached the head of the line, Cassie was just before dancing. She felt her eyes begin to tear. When she finished, she cut through the crowd quickly to return to the spot where Doug was supposed to be waiting for her.

With a puzzled furrow to her brow, she wondered if she'd remembered her way back incorrectly. He wasn't where she thought she'd left him. Shading her eyes, she rotated in a circle, scanning the crowd for him. Then with a smile, she noticed him moving quickly towards her from the opposite direction.

Doug put an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "You haven't been waiting long, have you? I figured with the long line, you'd take awhile. I'm sorry."

"It's … it's okay," she said, but he could tell that had made her a little bit nervous. He felt that she held his hand a little tighter now.

They spent the whole day at the Marketplace, not even thinking about the time until the sun started to fade. Doug knew he was sunburned, but figured he needed some visible sign to take to Vegas to show all his friends. Cassie only seemed to get browner.

On an impulse, they stopped in for dinner at a little restaurant called Chuck's Steak House. It just smelled too good to pass by and they weren't disappointed with the food. The service was a little slow though, sitting in the very dimly lit place, but Cassie made the time pass nicely by slipping off her sandals and stroking his calves and thighs lightly with her small foot. She moved her chair a little closer to him and one foot went up into his lap, pleasantly teasing him until he was straining behind his fly.

"You realize tomorrow that I'm going to start suffering Cassie withdrawals," he teased.

An almost stricken look rose to her eyes. "Don't," she said in an almost pleading tone.

Concerned, he asked, "Don't what?"

"Don't talk about that now," she implored, staring sadly into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he told her. "I won't bring it up again."

She nodded, but some of her enthusiasm had dimmed.

"Want to walk on the beach for a little while?" she asked when they were back at the Hale Koa.

"Sure," he readily agreed. The night was warm and wonderful. Waikiki was less crowded on the last day of the weekend. "Let's go up and drop this stuff off."

He took his own potty break and when he came out, she was placing the receiver of the phone back into its cradle. Her expression was sheepish but he didn't ask her about it.

However, this time she volunteered. "He just wanted me to check in so he'd know I was okay."

Doug nodded with understanding, but it was just one more sign of the inevitable.

"Ready now?" he asked.

"Yes." She had decided to go barefoot now.

As they strolled along the dark garden paths - lit every fifteen feet or so by a small light on the ground - Doug plucked an intricate red flower from a tall bush and tucked it behind one of her ears. She only smiled and wrapped both her arms lovingly around one of his as they continued walking.

Instead of the beach, they decided to stop at the bar beside the shore. There were only three other people there besides themselves and the bartender, a big dark Samoan. They ordered drinks and took them to the farthest corner, a table out on the beach itself. The ocean caressed the shore like a quiet lover tonight, the waves barely audible. They sat in the dark, sipping their drinks, holding hands and kissing each other softly.

Soon after they arrived, someone turned on soft music - jazz or something similar. Doug stood and pulled Cassie to her feet to dance in the sand near their table.

He held her close, pressing his cheek against her sweet-smelling hair. She pressed into him, losing herself in his warm skin and the firmness of his arms.

The palm trees over their heads whispered softly with the same breeze that lifted wisps of Cassie's hair up to tickle his nose.

"I want to be inside you right now," Doug whispered as he brushed his lips across her forehead.

Cassie pulled back slightly and gazed up at him. "You are," she said, patting her chest. "Right here."

There was no better way she could have responded.

They continued to sway together for a few more songs until the physical passion began to get the better of them both.

"I'll race you upstairs, " Doug teased.

"No fair!" she faked a whine. "You'll win."

"If I do, what will I get?" he asked.

"Whoever gets to the elevator first gets to be on top," she suggested.

"Okay," Doug smiled, "I accept."

"Go!" she shouted and they both took off across the sand at a run. At first, he felt a little silly, doing something this childish. However, he realized these kinds of untamed, spontaneous actions were what made Cassie Cassie.

He had a sizable lead on her because of his much longer legs. About halfway to their goal, he paused long enough to turn and see where she was. Suddenly he realized the race really wasn't fair. She'd taken a shortcut up the side, up a gently sloping ramp not immediately visible in the dark. That left him heading for the long, awkwardly wide flight of steps. She had been to this hotel before.

Cassie stood placidly beside the waiting elevator, looking none-too-guilty.

"You cheat, little girl!" he accused, making a grab for her. She jumped away from him, straight into the elevator.

Cassie only laughed and kept trying to dodge him.

"What a brat!" he exclaimed, taking time to press the "close door" button followed by their floor number. Now she couldn't get away from him and he quickly took advantage of that by pressing her against the back wall, pinning her arms. He started to nibble softly on her neck.

Cassie giggled and half-heartedly tried to struggle to be free. She didn't have the desire to really get away but the struggle excited her. Their lips hungrily found each others and the kiss went on until the elevator "dinged" at their floor.

Once inside the room, they started to undress before the door fully closed. Doug tried to grab her and push her down on the bed but she held firm.

"I won, I'm going to be on top!" she protested. "You lay down this time."

"Yes ma'am!" he laughed and flopped backwards, spread-eagle and already hard.

She climbed up and sat on him, not pushing him into her but just sliding slowly back and forth on him, staring mischievously down into his eyes. He took a firm hold on both her hips and lifted her up and forward until she was on her knees, her pussy resting squarely on his chin and mouth.

"That's cheating again!" she said, but it turned into a moan as his tongue filled her. She didn't protest any further, balancing with her hands on the headboard so she could rock and twist her hips on his face.

Doug gripped her ass cheeks with both hands, helping to guide her clit to the right spot so his tongue could get maximum contact. Her delectable juices were flowing so freely that his jaws and neck were sticky with the hot fluid. Having her engulf his whole face that way - where she was all he could see, hear, feel, smell and taste was overwhelming and by the time her shuddering orgasm left her panting against the headboard, his own precum had dribbled over his stomach.

When Doug lifted her up again, Cassie took control. She slid her body down his until she was able to reach down with one hand and guide his throbbing, wet cock into her hot, ready pussy. As her full weight settled her firmly on him, he sighed and closed his eyes, still breathing in her scent drying all over his face.

Cassie kept her balance with her palms resting on his chest and as she began to ride him slowly, she massaged both his nipples hidden in the thick dark hair on his chest. They became quickly erect and while still moving her hips up and down on him, she leaned over and sucked first on the right nipple, then on the left. She flicked rapidly with her tongue and gently caught it between her front teeth, causing his breath to quicken even more.

He'd been helping her bounce up and down on him but now he just lay still, feeling the power in her hips grind him like she was sharpening a pencil. If she kept it up, he was going to be losing his lead very soon.

Now she lay down on him, changing the angle he was entering her. He knew that right now, she was pounding him directly against her G-spot.

At first she kissed him, long, deep and very aggressive. But the passion was building so much that she had to break the kiss just to draw more air, leaving her panting, dropping her face against his neck. Her fingernails left red crescent moons in the skin of his shoulders.

Doug whispered, "Cum again, Cassie," and she cried out, her orgasm ripping through her. He held back though, not wanting it to end so quickly. When all her energy was gone, he took the opportunity to roll over and put himself on top.

He took her legs in his hands, feeling her muscles trembling from her straining, and pushed her thighs up until her knees were even with her chin. He rested her feet against his shoulders and pushed all the way into her again. In this position, he could push so deep.

Cassie moaned, almost reluctant to have him continue. Her clit and inner labia were so sensitive right now that every stroke he gave her sent an electric shock through those parts of her and up her spine.

However, as he continued to ram into her, so deeply in this new position, she couldn't stop the climax that welled in her. Just as she heard Doug reach the point of no return, she let herself hit her own pinnacle, simultaneous with his. That strengthened the feeling for both of them and it seemed to last for hours.

Doug let her feet and legs down, giving each sole a soft, tickling kiss as she eased it to the bed. He slipped out of her, becoming flaccid, and stretched out beside her. She rolled to face him and their thighs and arms interlocked so naturally that, despite the wet spot and hot sticky feeling of their bodies, they soon drifted to sleep, wrapped up in each other.

To Be Continued...

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers