Someday...I'll Find You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

Donovan thanked the librarian, pulled on the white cotton gloves and began carefully leafing through 'History of Dutch Settlements: 1615-1674'. The print was difficult to read, but he managed to discern most of the words. An hour of reading and he found it.

A dual tragedy occurred in March 1623 when word came of the loss of the schooner Verijheid, her captain Willems van Weert and numerous crewmembers; one of which survived to bring the news. His fiance'e', Meid Ingrid de Bakker was inconsolable. Three weeks afterwards, witnesses reported Meid deBakker plunged into a nearby lake swam out and drowned. Repeated efforts to recover the body were not successful.

Donovan read the paragraph and sat stunned, his mind churning as he struggled to accept what he had learned. He was in love with a woman almost 400 years old! There was no rational explanation. She was real, soft and warm in his arms, her lips on his, their bodies molding together, her tight pussy gripping his throbbing cock, her hymeneal blood on his sheets; she was real!

She had drowned in the 16th Century and she was in his bed. Mind filled with questions, he returned the book to the librarian and drove home.

***

Clouds hid the moon as Donovan paced anxiously on the terrace, searching for a glimmer of light on the shoreline. Another week had passed since he had seen Ingrid. His desire for her was overwhelming. His heart ached. Where was she?

"Donovan."

He turned and saw Ingrid standing in the living room. He ran to her and they embraced. "Where have you been? I've missed you," he said between kisses.

"Tonight I will tell you everything, my darling. First, I want to make love. Take me to bed. I want you so."

Entering the bedroom she pulled off her dress, her full breasts bobbing and long hair flying about. Donovan reached for his belt, but she stopped him.

"No, let me. I want to reveal your body. I want to love each part. "

Donovan trembled with anticipation and desire as Ingrid unbuttoned his shirt and slid it from his shoulders. Her warm mouth kissed and licked down his neck, sucking on his nipples, working down his torso. Ingrid unbuckled his belt, slid his zipper down and his pants fell, followed by his underwear. She licked the tip of his throbbing cock, taking the velvet head in her mouth. Donovan uttered a long moan as she took his cock in her throat, muscles contracting as her head bobbed on it, tongue encircling the rigid flesh.

His fingers tangled in Ingrid's black hair, pulling her lips onto his cock as she gripped his ass, urging him further into her mouth. Donovan surged back and forth; dissolving into pure pleasure. His balls tightened and with a loud cry jetted a flood of cum in her throat. She sputtered and choked, but kept sucking until he stopped cumming. He fell back on the bed and she finished undressing him. They lay in an embrace until he regained his strength.

Ingrid lay on her back as he crouched over her, kissing her neck, and then licking down to her breasts. He sucked each firm nipple in turn, loving her moans as he filled his mouth with her pebbled flesh. Donovan's tongue traveled wetly down her stomach, pausing to tickle her bellybutton, and then going lower. She sighed and spread her legs as he nuzzled her lush pubic hair and licked her engorged lips.

She pulled his face closer to her wet pussy, his tongue snaking out to part the gooey folds and wiggle inside. Donovan sucked her pussy flesh into his mouth, exploring the pink walls as far as his tongue would reach. Uttering cries of ecstasy, Ingrid scrubbed her pussy on his face, squealing with delight as he nibbled and sucked on her aching clit. He pumped three fingers into her pussy as she released his head, pinching and pulling on her rock-hard nipples.

Donovan ravaged her pussy as her hips bucked frantically until she screamed and exploded in his mouth. He gulped and swallowed her warm cum; fingers a blur in her pussy as Ingrid came once more and collapsed, gasping for breath. He cuddled her until her breathing slowed and her eyes opened.

"That was wonderful," she said throatily. "You make me cum so hard." She stroked his throbbing cock as they kissed, cum mingling in each other's mouths. "Now I want you in me. I never want to let you go."

He slid between her legs and penetrated her with one quick thrust. She locked her arms over his shoulders and her ankles around his waist, raising her hips and impaling herself on his cock. Digging his knees into the mattress, he drove into her with all his strength, her pussy grasping him like a velvet fist.

They moved smoothly together, their passions rising with each kiss until Donovan could take no more. He cried out and squirted his cum deep in her pussy. Ingrid felt his release and climaxed powerfully, her cry of pleasure echoing off the walls. They drifted into an exhausted sleep, still joined together.

***

Donovan awoke to find Ingrid lying on her side next to him, her eyes shining with love. "I adore watching you sleep. You look so peaceful. It makes me want you all the more."

He turned to her and they kissed. She sighed. "Now I must tell you my story. How I came to be here. How much you mean to me. All of it."

Donovan leaned back against the headboard, cradling Ingrid in his arms. Her eyes had a far away look as she began.

"I died, yet I did not die that day I jumped in the water. I wanted to die. My true love Willem was dead, taken from me forever. I wanted to join him, be with him. As I sank into the cold water, I felt a sense of peace sweep over me. There was no pain, no struggle, and no sadness. As I drifted downward, a bright light blazed in my eyes, I felt warmth in spite of the chilly water and a voice spoke to me…"

"I sense the love and pain in your heart my child. You shall suffer no longer. Sleep. Sleep and dream of the one you long to touch, to hold. When he appears, you will awaken. He will claim you for his own. The Wheel of Life turns slowly. One day he will find you. Until then, you must sleep."

"I remember crying out Willem my love! We will be together once more! Someday…I will find you! If it takes an eternity, I will find you! Then all went black until I awoke. I found a lantern beside me and the voice said I should take it, walk the earth again and my love would appear. For many nights, I wandered, never far from this water. It is the source of my strength, my very life."

"Then we will always live nearby," Donovan replied. "We will never be separated again. I want to be with you always."

Ingrid snuggled against him and kissed his cheek. "You do not understand. I must return to the water and my resting place if I am to continue to exist. Come with me Willem and be reborn. We shall be together for all eternity."

Willem gazed into Ingrid's blue eyes. There was no doubt in his mind. He did not feel horror or revulsion, only a deep love for her. He arose from the bed and offered her his hand. They walked arm and arm to the water, swam out and embraced, sinking into the depths. There was no pain, only happiness.

***

"I am amazed we were able to buy this condo, Sam. I mean it's so difficult to get a location like this. Look at that view."

"I know, Carolyn. It just went on the market and I grabbed it. What a stroke of luck."

"Let's finish unpacking tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired."

"Okay with me. Hey! Look out there, on the bank. Is that a light?"

"Yes it is. Where are those binoculars…it's a man and a woman walking. How sweet. Can we walk out there sometime?"

"At this time of night, no way, we might fall in."

"You're such a romantic. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

The flickering flame faded into the distance. A woman's laugh echoed across the lake, tinkling like bells.

End.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers
12