Someone Else's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

"Uh... I made some coffee, uh, Jam. It is uh, in the kitchen... Just had to grab a shirt...." He was slowly walking sideways towards the hall, trying to hide his embarrassment and agapes, but gaping none the less.

"Mmmm... great..." Milton thought Jeanette's reply was towards the beverage; Jeanette's reply was towards the flexing slabs of muscle and the hell of a tent in his shorts that made her want to go camping for the first time in her life.

It was too late for escape, though, as she had already exited the bed, and stretched again with her hands together above her head. Jeanette's panties were smaller than Milton had thought; it looked as if her cheeks were bare, short of a single intersection of string at the top. Her natural feminine muscles were a thing of long and lean symmetric beauty, as her rear stuck out as far as her hips and her bosom.

Milton could only groan as he tried to leave, as she quickly squealed and came to rest in time, almost a relative response. The groan was in time with the single rapid bounce of her chest. He tried to escape again, this time to the bathroom to rub at least one out. The groan was not lost on Jeanette, she understood how it pertained to her relativity. (hooray for Einstein.)

"So what are we doing after some coffee?" She walked over to the bag she had brought, and left at the foot of the bed, then bent over, knees straight, to search for some shorts and a hairbrush. Her exhibitionist wanted a paycheck as well; it had contacted the union about the shifts.

His thoughts of escape were lost. Her back end was in charge of his location. Milton had been running thoughts of her naked body through his mind. They were replaced - now and later - by the image of her panty clad privates and backside unassumedly made by the lord himself. He continued to stare as her previous shorts hit the floor next to her bag, and she straightened with a brush and a hair band.

"Milton?" Jeanette knew he was stuck, and she was loving the wage. "After coffee?"

".....what.....?" Milton replied as she tied the hair up and dropped the brush into the bag, slowly turning to face him, top half only. She was smiling and laughing at him as she went about making his bed between them, soon after, still without shorts, and feeling his eyes. Her exhibitionist was thanking camels for toes; Earth for gravity; genetics or waxing for invisible when panty covered, ever so short, tiny blonde landing strips; and cool air, Milton without a shirt, and sleep, for hard nipples.

She did not reply the question again, she simply waited at the foot of his now made bed, standing with a hand fingering on her more than exposed belly button and one on the short wood bed footer - on the corner closest to him - while dangling one foot on the top of the other - one knee bent and crossed over the straight one furthest from the bed - leaning.

Milton blinked for the first time in nearly two minutes, "Oh, right... after coffee... Uh, I have to fix the creek, drainage, tree fell. ...take the ATV and a chainsaw, should take me about two hours or more, but it is a twennyish minute ride there. The lake, uh, is nearby the tree, so..."

"Can I go for a swim?" Jeanette was being cute, she new she could do as she pleased with this man.

"Of course, anything you want..." Milton was inching towards the door. He was scared, regardless of the work he had to do, as this woman was destroying the images of what a woman should be in his mind. With all his strength, and his muscles flexing to her view, he managed to look away and step into the hallway. "Um... After I fix the tree, I have to drop off the Regency in town. You could come with me if you want. Um... How do you like your coffee?"

"Sweet and creamy." Jeanette was dropping hints; a little hurt he was leaving instead of watching her change into her bikini; a little surprised he was not staying to watch her change into her bikini; and a little impressed he was leaving instead of being vulgar and watching her change into her bikini. More than anything, Jeanette could not believe he had offered to make her a cup off coffee. The simple gestures, of no magnitude, had never happened to her before unless someone was being paid.

"...holeymoley... uh, You got it Jam... Um, I will be in the kitchen," he had work to do, the self rubbing could wait, and he had to get away from this unclad woman before he lost his self control or before he screamed at the end of his self release behind the thin bathroom door.

Milton closed the door to his room halfway, then stopped and re-opened the door, staring directly at Jeanette, eye to eye and different heights.

"I'm glad you decided to stay."

When she smiled, before she could answer verbally, he closed the door and made his way down the stairs.

Jeanette was naked in an instant, climaxing in two, and dressed in a black bikini under her shorts and tank five or six later. She left the room to head for the bathroom, to wash her hands, brush her teeth, and freshen up before her coffee, in no rush.

Jeanette was on vacation.

***

"What the fuck did you say to the bitch to get rid of her ass?" Milton heard the voice through the phone as he stirred the brew for the new guest.

"She is not a bitch, man. She has been quite nice, actually..." Milton said turning, suddenly facing Jeanette while holding the phone to his ear and one and a half cups of too hot coffee in his hands. She was watching him, head aside, question on her face as he handed her the full cup.

"Yes she is, she's a slut too, and a weirdo. What shit did you say?" Micah was speaking hushed into his end of the phone. He must have been hiding from his girlfriend. Milton had had enough.

"She is staying until Sunday. I am introducing her to mom tonight when she gets here. She is going to stay here instead of paying for a hotel, because of you." Jeanette clamped a hand to her mouth a she listened to the suddenly confident host, beamuse'd.

The hushed was gone. "What the fuck, Mildew! What're you trying to do, screw your brother? I fuckin' need that truck tonight fat asshole! We're going out. I can't come get it if that stalker is there!" Micah was mad as ever through the phone.

"It's my truck Mike, I paid for it. You don't even have a job. Just because I let you use it, does not mean it is yours. You should not leave your car out west. I told you that."

"hubbubbbuh.... I go to school you fat idiot and I fly back and forth. I told you that. I'm getting a degree. What have youever done? It's dad's fuckin' business. You'er so fuckin' spoilt. No wonder you only have a stupid worthless horse for a friend. You fat prick."

"Not fair... and no excuse, you have not done anything all summer. I already let you use the shop truck today. Maybe you will just have to make up some bull honkey for Laura." With that Milton hung up the phone to the screaming other end, sipping his cup, and looking sorrowful.

"Great job, was that him?" Jeanette knew the answer; she only wanted to be sure.

"Yup."

"You two fight alot?"

"Yup." The phone started ringing again. Milton let out a sigh, picking it up:

"Doesn't matter, Mildew, I fucked that bitch first, enjoy the taste of my dick." It was Micah's turn to hang up the phone without saying 'goodbye' first.

Milton sighed again, hanging his head and hanging up the phone.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this, Milton," Jeanette was speaking in honesty.

"Look, it's not your fault, he's just... I filled up a thermos and I will bring some water, and some lunch. The rest is on you while we are there, if you are ok with that? I mean, you don't have to go..." With the words "he's just," Jeanette decided to have this conversation later, maybe with his mother.

"Yup. Let us go," she chose to echo his phrasing, and accent. It made smiles.

Milton finished his coffee, grabbed a lunch pale and thermos from off the counter, and made his way to the kitchen door. At the door, though, he stopped and turned to look at her.

"What's your middle name?" He asked, looking in her eyes again, by sheer force of will, again.

"Abigail, Jeanette Abigail Masters. Yours's?" She was smiling, her mind having now agreed with the voyeur.

"hmm.. that is unlikely.. Jam.. hmm.. I get it now..." He was quietly mumbling, eyes down, before he turned back to her. "Uh, it's, uh, it's Micah." He looked like he felt stupid, but it did not last. "I will be out back of the barn, closest to the house. See you in a few?" With that he left the room.

Jeanette would be enjoying any conversation she would have with this man's mother, even if his mother was obsessive, and even if his mother was a bitch. She finished her coffee, and ran to her car for her other bags, her empty backpack in the trunk, and her sunglasses.

***

Two fields, separated by large margins from each other and the buildings, were both visible in the back of the barn and house. Jeanette could see Ed hopping around in the left field, behind the house, and Frick and Fricker munching grass together, to the right at the back of the barn.

"I've never been on one of these." Jeanette had managed to surprise Milton once again while he was strapping something down. He had just finished placing the plastic case of a chainsaw into the large square utility box on the oversized all terrain vehicle, getting to work with the ties. Well, it was really just a four-wheeler to the common man, but this one was not built for fun, this was for work.

"Oh? Yeah they are fun. This thing is a bit bulkier than most, but it is faster than Mike's race one, and I never get stuck." Milton picked up two helmets, handing one over to Jeanette. "This is mine from when I was younger, but don't worry, it's clean, and it should fit well." It was, it did. "There is only one rule, Jam, hold on tight, ok?"

"...ok...?" She said it as she was putting on the helmet. Milton helped her fix the strap, reveling in the tiniest touches to the underside of her chin. When it was fully on, and she was smiling, he bopped the top of the helmet twice, to make sure it was right.

"Check. So we have to race Ed until we get to the end of the field, but I'll slow down after that. Ok?"

"...ok...?" It was muffled.

"This thing is loud, so we will not be able to hear each other. Just tap me a bunch on the helmet if you want me to stop. Ok?" Milton jumped on the ATV and patted the seat behind himself.

"...ok..." Jeanette climbed on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and her thighs to his, sitting up to look over his shoulder. The machine kicked to life, and she hopped in her seat, momentarily frightening her from the power of it.

Suddenly, and just an unexpectedly, they shot the short distance to the end of the field, to the circular prancing Ed.

"OK! YOU READY, PAL!?!" Milton was yelling at the horse through his helmet, Ed stilled and stood parallel while stomping his foot.

Suddenly, Ed reared to his full massive height, and took off, Milton firing at the same time. At first, they were tied, until Ed actually started running. Ed had made it to the end of the field, circled around and passed them at the halfway point in the opposite direction at the same time the humans and their mechanical monster made it to the middle. Ed never hit anything near full speed.

Jeanette watched the beast run. Some men wonder why some women love horses. It is simply because everything visible moves together in time and beauty. It is for the same reason some men love cars.

When Ed passed the pair on the ATV, Milton slowed down, a little, and continued into a separated path in the trees at the woods at the back of the open property. The opening was almost too small for the vehicle, but Milton never flinched. Jeanette squeezed for all she was worth, screaming unheard in excitement and passion as they barreled on.

Occasionally, they leapt into the air, though all the while Jeanette was looking over his shoulder as best she could, and only slightly leery of the chainsaw.

Milton was thinking about tits on his back.

***

"So, the hammocks over there by the lake. Don't worry, nothing in the water will bite you, probably. There is a giant snapper under the dock on the other side, but he shouldn't bother you, you are not a fish. Careful though, it is colder than it looks, but that keeps the snakes out."

Milton was smiling as he gave Jeanette the rundown, the choice words for effect, flirting. He had parked directly between the lake and the obviously fallen small tree in the only clearing they had come across. The distance between the lake and the fallen tree was not at all vast, but the clearing was, easily three times the size of the small lake in the corner. He pulled the chainsaw, and a small can of fuel, out of the box, and paused to speak to her again, amused by her wary looks.

"Don't worry, I've got a radio somewhere around here," Milton pretended to look confused, "if you need anything, just come on over. Water is in the box, I think..." With that he walked to the tree to begin his work, Jeanette watching him, smiling now, until he turned around to glance back, at which time she grabbed the thermos from the box and headed for the pair of trees holding the hammock.

Looking at the water, she understood the word filtersand. The lake was easily twenty feet deep, right from the edge, probably deeper across it's width. Despite the depth and the fear of a giant biting aquatic reptile, Jeanette could see the clear sandy bottom, and the occasional fish. She tested the water and knew it was perfect, cold enough to quench her fire from the morning, the afternoon heat, and the ride clutching her hook-up's brother.

The sound of the chainsaw a short distance away saddened Jeanette's exhibitionist, knowing he was not watching her undress down to her bikini. She threw her clothes, along with her backpack, onto the hammock, then turned and dove in, sneakers on but having taken her socks off. The temperature sucked her held in breath away as she surfaced, treading and wiping her face to the cutting sounds.

So far, this was beyond what she had hoped for during her last-ass-blast, even though sex had not happened. The way she felt as she exited the water to the grassy cut bank was almost, almost, as good as afterglow. She had not brought a towel, hoping for Milton to see her all wet, but the warm sun on her skin and the cool evaporating water squelched that desire as it came.

Jeanette, dripping, walked over to her bag, grabbed her sunglasses, and poured some liquid dark gold into the lid of the thermos after she fixed her hair. She sat upon the hammock like a swing and absorbed her surroundings; the view of the place before her almost made her cry. She felt as if she were in a painting of a perfect country lake scene.

The sound of the chainsaw was the only thing keeping the tears at bay as the random bug or bee flew past. It was then that she turned to look at the trees she was between, noticing the giant - aged with sap - sections of pulled off bark, and what looked like massive claw marks on one of the trees.

Overall, Janette was on edge, full of perception and emotion she seldom felt in combination; fear and beauty and wonder and understanding all at once.

"Country living... right?" Jeanette said to herself out loud, nervously, as she continued to stare at and scan the area, almost uncomfortable. Looking for satiation, but not finding satisfaction, she lay back on the hammock, brew in hand, and looked Milton's way. Maybe he could focus her feelings.

He was hacking away at the tree with the powered device, everything below his knees was out of sight. He was shirtless, standing in the creek, and cutting the upper branches off of the trunk in the sun. Milton was making kindling for Jeanette's fire as his muscles flexed well within her vision from his work. She moved her sunglasses to the end of her nose in time with a sip as she crossed her legs over each other; laying back but sitting up in the hammock.

The hand that had moved the sunglasses now came to a stop over her twice soaked crotch. She had found a way to focus, voyeuristically.

She had never seen a man work when he did not have a hardhat or orange reflective vest on, at least, not in real life; she only ever watched road repairs in the boredom of traffic. The chainsaw stopped, and Milton stepped out of the creek, he still had his hiking sneakers on, and his shorts were two different colors now, darker from the water, but his socks were hanging from his back pocket.

He made his way over to the box on the ATV and pulled out a small folding shovel. Glancing her way, he waved - which she smiled at and returned - and then walked back towards the creek bank and the minced tree. The sight of him hunched over and digging up grass in a circle made Jeanette push a finger into her clit, the fabric of the suit bottom had been pulled aside long ago.

Any doubts of his solid body faded as he bent and moved like an ape or monkey, flexing every muscle when the metal hit soil. He was completely bent at the waist as Milton would swing his arms in tune with the shovel, digging massive flat chunks of grass and scattering them evenly - as if he were slicing butter.

Without her sunglasses, Milton reflected all things solar from his skin at various angles. Milton's hair and shine would rival Ed's in color or clarity, Jeanette understood the friendship. The pair; 'the boys' she would have to call them from now on: Race horses too good to race, both with responsibility to future generations, and neither would exploit a gift.

Jeanette came softly, unnoticed as he started dragging small cut sections of tree to the large bare dirt circle in the ground, but she did not stop rubbing her button. Jeanette had always been too sexual for most, bordering on slutty. She simply knew what her body wanted, and even though she may have slept around on her school vacations, she always brought protection, and never slept with the boys at her ivy leaved (yup) college.

When the entire tree was in a pile, he cleared a few extra feet with the small shovel, enlarging the dirt circle around the wood. He moved with vigor and practice; the same job would have taken Jeanette all day, if, if she had actually chosen to do that much hard work. The though of Micah doing the job was never in her mind. Milton doused the pile with some of the fuel for the saw, just enough as it seemed, keeping the container in his hand, and backed away, reaching into his pocket and setting the can down when he reached a 'safe' distance.

He pulled a small thing, that Jeanette could not see, out of his pocket, fumbled with his fingers in a throwing arm motion, and the pile burst to flame. The small thing must have been waterproof matches. He stared at the heat for a moment, before gathering up the can and saw-in-case and shovel, shortly after walking back to the box on the ATV for some lunch. Mostly Milton was happy for the lack of wind, and a breeze instead.

When he pulled out the lunchpale, now looking in Jeanette's direction, still shirtless, he pointed past her location, towards the dock on the other side of the lake. Jeanette turned to look, and spilled what was left of her warm coffee all over herself as she jumped out of the hammock and ran towards Milton, in both orgasm and fear.

A large brown bear was watching the fire from, half upon the dock, and sniffing at the air.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Jeanette was not screaming as she ran the short distance to the ATV faster than even Ed could have. Milton was smiling and watching her boobs bounce away.

"That's a fucking BEAR! What the fuck! You said 'nothing would bite me'?!" She was panicked and whisper yelling now, hiding behind, while clasping Milton's sweaty back.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers