Someone I Used To Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He massaged her clit with his thumb while dipping to taste her sweet nectar. She was so wet! Her juice was already creeping down her leg. She tasted so good to him. He could probably do this forever and never get tired but he really wanted to be inside of her.

Sunny lifted her ass off the bed wanting more from him. She loved the intimate kiss but she felt empty. He got her subtle message and inched into her cunt giving her time to stretch to his width. When he was all the way in, Sunny took matters into her own hands and started to pump her pussy on his cock.

"Ah fuck, wait. Slow down just..ah shit slow down." If she kept this up Ian was going to blow his load too fast.

He loved how Sunny was a wanton little beast. He didn't expect it from such an innocent looking woman. Ian pulled out and Sunny let out a cute little whine. He wanted to feel that ass pressed against him before he came so he tugged her leg over and she got on all fours and arched her back creating a wonderful dip that made him picture licking some chocolate out of that flesh that made a cup. His eyes moved to her ass and he teased her by rubbing his cock between her pussy lips. When she made a frustrated breath he finally went in deep.

Her ass was so fuckin soft, he can't even describe the feeling. Everytime he pulled out and drove back in, her ass would bounce and jiggle like hitting a water balloon.

He was really hitting her spot so Sunny pushed back on his cock forcing him to get harder and go deeper in her pussy. She could tell he was close because he started to jackhammer into her cunt while had a death grip on her ass. Sunny's whole body tensed up with her orgasm making its way through. She moaned and threw her ass back harder in an attempt to make her release come again.

Ian was panting behind her and was doing short sure strokes into her cunt now and another orgasm racked her brain. With a few more pumps Ian sent his cum streaking into the condom he wore.

Catching his breath he pulled out disposing of the cum dropping latex.

"I'll see you tomorrow, cool?" Sunny said stretching languidly on the bed.

"Yea I'll pick you up and we can go somewhere." Ian picked up his clothes. He kind of felt weird because he was the one usually kicking someone out the bed not the other way around. He knew that trying to start anything with her would be a dead end because she seemed like she was still into that other guy. But there is nothing wrong with having friends he thought with a smile.

12