Someone Older and Wiser

Story Info
TA loses virginity to her professor/advisor.
2.7k words
4.14
83.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto my stomach and looked into Jeff's blue eyes. Jeff is my boyfriend of almost a year. I know every girl says they have the best boyfriend in the world, but I really do. Let me explain: Jeff and I have been dating for almost a year and I'm still a virgin. Sure, we've done other things, but he hasn't scored that homerun yet. It's not that I don't want to, but I was raised in a religious family in a small and very Christian town. I was taught that sex is only for after marriage and I guess that's stuck. Although my family surely wouldn't condone some of the other things Jeff and I have done together...

"Jamie, it's almost 8:15," Jeff said, interrupting my thoughts. He brushed a few of my chestnut brown hairs out of my face.

"Shit! I gotta go," I said, as I hopped out of bed and pulled on my thong and skirt that lay on the floor. Like I said, my family wouldn't condone a lot of the things I do. "Midterms ended yesterday so I won't be home 'til late. I want to get a bulk of the grading done tonight."

"Damn, that Dr. Leeds works you too hard. He should be helping you with that grading."

"Honey, he does. But we have over three hundred students. God, I hate big universities."

Dr. Alan Leeds is the professor I am a TA for. As a grad student, I teach a lot of classes too and get paid more. On top of all that, Dr. Leeds has an incredible mind, is super helpful, and, well, he isn't hard on the eyes. He's 43 with dark brown hair and graying temples, which I find really sexy. He has piercing blue eyes that seem as if they can see right into the depths of your soul. I felt a little guilty because I planned on staying late grading to spend more time with Professor Leeds. Not that I think anything will happen; I wouldn't let it. But a girl can dream.

I unlocked the door to his office with two coffees in tow. I always imagine barging into his office and catching him stroking his cock or even plowing some coed from behind. In these fantasies, the coed often looks a lot like me. No, Dr. Leeds was merely at his desk sorting the stacks and stacks of exams.

I groaned. "Why do you insist on making your exams all handwritten? I understand for the essay questions, but the multiple choice? That's why they invented bubble sheets!" I complained, as I handed him his coffee.

Dr. Leeds just smiled. He's used to my complaints. "You love it, Jamie. It means you get to spend more time with me," he teased with a wink.

I blushed furiously. "Oooooh... Now I see why you insist. It's you that wants to spend time with me."

"You got me."

"Chinese or pizza?" Dr. Leeds asked. He pushed back a little in his chair from his spot next to me at his large, wooden desk.

"Pizza," I replied. "What time is it?" I stretched out my legs and my right leg brushed his.

"Seven."

"Damn. Already?"

Dr. Leeds raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oops. Sorry."

"There goes your dirty mouth again," he said with a smile.

I laughed, as I stood up to get a better stretch. I reached up high with both arms and breathed in deeply. I thought I caught Dr. Leeds watching my breasts as they heaved with my breathing and stretching. I sat on the edge of his deskā€”the only part not covered in exams. Dr. Leeds stood up as well, trapping me between his body and his desk.

"What do you want on your half of the pizza?" he asked, staring into my hazel eyes.

"Surprise me, I'm starving."

"Me too," he muttered.

He took my head in his strong hands and kissed me harshly on the lips. I instinctually moaned into his mouth and pulled his body closer to mine. I let his tongue invade my mouth and ran my hands up and down his back.

Then I snapped back into reality. I pushed him away from me quickly.

"I-I can't do this. Don't get me wrong, I want to. But I can't," I stammered.

"I'm sorry. What I did was out of line," he agreed.

"Fuck, don't say that to me," I said, letting go again. I pulled him back to me and our mouths met again.

This time, it was his turn to push me away. "No, you were right. I'm married. As much as I want you..." he murmured, playing with the hem of my skirt. "...it just wouldn't be right."

"And I have a boyfriend. A great boyfriend."

Dr. Leeds leaned towards me again. He brushed some hair behind my ear and whispered, "Do you ever think of me when he's inside you?"

I blushed. "A-actually, I-I'm a virgin," I said, as I looked down.

"Shit! Are you serious?" Dr. Leeds sputtered.

I looked back up at him and smiled. "Now who's the one with the dirty mouth?"

"I'm very sorry, Jamie, but I am a very dirty man," he said, smiling back.

"Back to your question though, I do occasionally think about you when his tongue is in me or when I have him in my mouth," I said, running my hands over his chest. "Why? Do you think about me when you're with your wife?"

"Every time since you first started working for me."

With that, he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me on top of his desk. Stacks of paper fell onto the floor. He started quickly unbuttoning my shirt.

"Damn, all our work," I said.

"Another reason to keep you longer," Dr. Leeds said, as he gazed at my breasts.

He finished my buttons as I worked on his. He helped me out of my sleeves and tossed the shirt on the ground. He reached around to unclasp my bra.

"Better than I imagined," he gasped, as he marveled at my 34B breasts.

He slowly massaged my breasts in his hands before taking one into his mouth. I gasped as he tenderly bit my nipple. He switched breasts and tweaked that nipple with his teeth too. I reluctantly pulled him off me as he began twirling his tongue around my nipples.

"Listen, I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet," I confessed.

"I understand," he said, huskily.

"But if I don't get this in my mouth soon...," I said, rubbing his hardening cock through his pants. "I may die."

"Well, I don't like to disappoint. Especially when it comes to sexy topless women," Dr. Leeds said, as he undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

I reached into his pants and pulled out his now hard cock. It was big. Not freakishly big, but definitely bigger than Jeff. I slid off his desk and knelt in front of him.

"Who needs Viagra when I've got you?"

I smiled, as I gave his cock a couple pumps with my hand. I looked up into his blue eyes before licking the head of his cock gingerly. Dr. Leeds closed his eyes and groaned. I took his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue over the head. I took his cock deeper and my mouth stretched to accommodate him. He moaned as I slowly slide him out of my wet mouth. I licked the underside of his cock hard before I sucked on the tip of his cock again. I stroked his cock with my hand as I focused on the head of his cock only, bathing it in kisses, licks, and sucks. I stopped my ministrations for a moment to switch attention to his balls. I gave them the same treatment of kissing, licking, and sucking. My hands played with his balls as I started to take Dr. Leeds' cock in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck, Jamie. I don't want to cum yet. For the love of God, please stop," he begged.

I obliged as I stopped by giving him one last kiss on the head of his cock. Dr. Leeds pulled me off my knees and unzipped my skirt. It fell to a pool on the ground. He groaned as he saw my wet thong. He ran his finger over my engorged and clothed pussy lips. He yanked down my thong and I stepped out of it. He pushed me back onto his desk. His hands ran up and down the top of my thighs. Dr. Leeds slowly spread my legs for him. His fingers played over my wet pussy lips and clit. My body trembled at his touch. He dipped a finger into my tight pussy. It squeezed into me and stopped at my resistance.

"Shit, you are a virgin," he muttered.

Another finger joined the first and my pussy walls accommodated nicely. His two fingers lightly tested the resistance before curling back slightly to brush my g spot. I gasped and buried my face into his neck. He stroked my pussy walls and my g spot a few more times before he withdrew his fingers and wiped my wetness on my pussy lips. He tasted his fingers and smiled. It was his turn to kneel.

His tongue licked each side of my pussy, teasing me. I felt his hot breath on my pussy and I loved it. He then twirled my clit, as I moaned. He licked the entrance to my pussy and sighed into my cunt. His tongue darted in and out of my pussy.

"Oh, Professor Leeds," I groaned.

He pulled away from me and looked up at me. "Please, DON'T call me Alan." He smiled, as he resumed feasting on my pussy.

He withdrew his tongue and replaced them with his fingers. His mouth focused on my clit as his fingers sought for my g spot.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned, as I pulled his head closer. "I'm going to cum, Dr. Leeds."

His fingers stroked inside of me faster. I screamed and my pussy tightened over his fingers. My legs wrapped around his shoulders and my body shuddered violently. I collapsed back onto the few stacks of papers that were still left on the desk. Dr. Leeds was still latched to my clit and a few more spasms shot up and down my body.

He stood up over me and ran his hand over my dripping pussy. He placed his now wet hand on his cock and started stroking it furiously. His eyes roamed my naked body wildly. I watched as he started breathing faster and edged closer to me. His eyes locked with mine as he grunted. His hot cum shot all over my body, hitting my breasts and my stomach. He stepped back a little and shot one last stream onto my pussy.

I reached down and rubbed his cum into my pussy. He slowly started

dressing himself as he watched me. I kept rubbing my clit and stroking my pussy lips, as he pulled his pants up. I moaned, as I felt that special twinge in my pussy. He was putting on his shirt. I came loudly yet again just as he finished buttoning up his shirt. Dr. Leeds knelt down again to clean my pussy, lapping up both of our cum.

After I finished getting dressed as well, Dr. Leeds kissed me.

"Trust me, I will be seeing you naked again. And soon. This isn't a one time thing," he said. "Unless that's what you want."

"Fuck no," I said, as I kissed him again.

He locked the door behind us and said, "See you tomorrow."

***

I was in Dr. Leeds' office early the next day. An hour early. I had hardly slept at all the night before. I went home and took a shower. Jeff gave me three more orgasms that night, but I was still horny for more. And I had a feeling that there was only one thing that could satiate my hunger. And that's why I was in Dr. Leeds' office wearing no underwear and with a purse full of condoms.

After an excruciatingly long hour of waiting and actually getting some grading done, I finally heard Dr. Leeds unlocking his door. I stood up to greet him. He jumped back in surprise when he saw me.

"Someone's here early," he said with a smile. He closed and locked the door behind him. "What's up?"

"Please tell me your dick is."

Dr. Leeds laughed. "When I said 'soon,' I didn't mean today."

My heart dropped. "Oh. That-that's fine. Yeah, we do have a lot to get done."

I shuffled papers around on his desk as he put his bag on a chair. He came up behind me and I could feel his cock poking my ass.

"Please tell me that isn't a flashlight."

He laughed as his hands skated up my thighs to my unclothed pussy. He moaned. "No panties. I love it."

His fingers dipped into my already wet pussy.

"Dr. Leeds, I want you inside me."

"I already am," he teased, as his fingers stroked my pussy walls.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't," he said, as he withdrew his fingers to start unbuckling his belt. "Tell me what it is you want."

"I want your cock inside me."

I heard him unzipping his pants. He turned me around to face him.

"I don't believe you," he said, grinning. "Say it into my eyes. Like you mean it. Like you need it."

He took out his cock and his pants fell to the floor. I stroked the head of his cock with my fingers.

"I want your cock inside me, Dr. Leeds. I want you to fuck me," I begged, looking up into his eyes.

"That's more like it."

He pushed me back onto the desk for the third time that week. His fingers rubbed my clit before he replaced them with his cock.

"Wait! Two things," I said.

Dr. Leeds groaned. "What?!"

"One: condom. Two: I want you to take me from behind."

"I had a vasectomy a few years ago, is that okay?"

I nodded.

"And for number two, turn around, baby."

I flipped over and climbed up higher on his desk. Dr. Leeds spanked my bare ass causing me to moan loudly. He rubbed the head of his cock onto my dripping pussy lips.

"Take a deep breath and try and relax, Jamie," he said, as I felt his cock part my lips.

His cock entered me a couple of inches before stopped, letting me get used to his girth. He stroked in and out of me slowly. Each time he hit my cherry softly. He reached down and rubbed my clit before he broke past my resistance with one deep stroke.

I cried out his name and he stopped as his cock filled my pussy completely.

"You okay, baby?" he asked.

"Yes. Please, keep going," I begged.

He began stroking his cock in and out of me slowly at first.

"More," I begged louder.

He grabbed my hips, as he started pumping himself in and out of me furiously. His balls hit my clit with each thrust. He bent over closer to me to feel my breasts as he rode me faster and harder.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed, feeling his cock brush my g spot with just about every stroke. "I'm gonna cum!"

I moaned as my body shuddered. My pussy tightened and I could hear Dr. Leeds gasp behind me.

"Shit. I'm coming," he groaned, as he thrust into me for a final time.

I rubbed my clit, as he started to cum. My pussy tightened again. Dr. Leeds grunted as I felt his cock erupt inside me. I could feel each spurt of hot cum within in and begin to trickle out of my pussy and down my leg. He slowly pulled out of me and I turned around to look at him.

"That was amazing," I moaned, as I pulled him to me for a kiss.

"Yes, it was."

I looked down at his cum-covered cock. "Looks like I have some cleaning up to do," I said, as I dropped down to my knees to take his cock inside my mouth.