Someone Other Than Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guessed all these things for he had worked out that Kim was a thrill junky, an excitement addict a buzz slut, as he crudely termed it sometimes. He hadn't yet called her that but intended to when he fucked her later.

At last, half an hour or so later they got up to leave.

"Bye Kim," Emma called out as she walked towards the door her eyes quite blatantly glancing from Kim's legs to her chest. Smiling she added. "Have fun," the meaning of that quite clear to the older woman.

"You bastard," she said jokingly sternly. "You did that on purpose didn't you?"

He admitted that he had.

"I was so embarrassed."

"What did you think when Emma opened the door?"

"I didn't know what to think?"

"That I was setting you up for a threesome perhaps."

She didn't reply. James wasn't expecting or wanting one. He had planted a seed, as he had done many times in the past, and now he would give it time to grow, so he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, deeply and fully.

In his arms she felt alive, energetic, wanted, somewhat fulfilled and very, very horny.

"Just a mo." He said.

He walked over to the door, locked it and adjusted the vertical louvered blind so people couldn't see in. Going to the other two windows, he did the same with those blinds. Kim looked worryingly at the windows for she could see shadows of people outside, some of whom were looking in the windows.

"You sure they can't see in?"

"Of course, go and have a look if you don't believe me," he replied taking her into his arms once again.

She did believe him, so she didn't bother to go outside. In fact, the idea of having sex with other people so close whose shadows she would be able to see on the blinds, gave her a sudden and strong jolt of excitement.

As he undid his shirt and she unbuttoned the few remaining unopened buttons on her dress, their eyes didn't leave the others unfolding body for a moment.

It was exactly as James had said it would be when he'd phoned on her mobile earlier that morning.

"Come to the office and let me fuck you," was the greeting she'd got when she answered the phone.

They both laughed when she instinctively replied.

"We can't do that, oh shit." It had become a joke between them for she had said that both times they had had sex.

"Oh yes we can, I can lock the door and we can fuck to our heart's content. Well more to my cock's and your cunt's content", James went on, purposefully being crude for he had seen what that did to her.

They talked a little more and she agreed to go.

"I want to watch you undress as I undress myself Kim," he had told her. "Wear a dress and no underwear."

"I can't do that."

"Why not, no one but you and I will know"

She actually couldn't think of a good reason.

"True," she murmured, her body already tingling with the anticipation of doing that.

"I want to think of you driving over here naked under your dress. Wear that flowing blue one you had on on Thursday, it's got buttons right down the front."

Kim had to picture the dress to ensure Mark wouldn't query her. It was ok.

"Yes I want us both to slowly undress until we're naked and then I'm going to fuck you bent over my desk."

They were quite quickly, just as James had said they would be, naked. They just looked at each other for a moment or two. It was, after all, the first time they had both been naked together and the first time either had seen the others nude body.

He was, of course, as he always was, stunningly hard. Kim's eyes roamed over his rather hairy and slightly paunchy, but nevertheless, quite attractive body. He was very confident with his nudity and unlike many men had no inhibitions at all when naked with a woman. As they stood in the totally unerotic in many ways, but wickedly sordid and thus exciting in others, office staring at each other he had a slight smile on his face. He was standing with his legs parted, one knee bent, one hand on his hip the other hanging down his front. His fingers of that hand were stretched out gently stroking the base of his erection.

Kim did feel a little uncomfortable and self-conscious. Not because she had concerns about her body, she knew that was ok. It was that this sort of stuff was so new to her. Mark, though a good lover, was not that adventurous and certainly was not an exhibitionist or voyeur. They had developed a comfortable and overall pretty satisfying and fairly stimulating pattern for their sex. They hadn't really extended that for some time; the boundaries had been established and neither felt that inclined to try to push them out or establish new ones.

So, as James completely unashamedly ran his eyes up and down her slim body, she wasn't relaxed. She liked his attention, but did not have the sexual confidence or experience to flaunt herself to him as he was to her. She started to move towards him acutely aware of the shadows on the blinds.

"No Kim," he said quite firmly. "Just stand there, let me look at you."

She did and felt even more embarrassed as he stared so blatantly at her breasts, her belly and her pubes. She knew her nipples were going mad and she was pretty sure that she was dampening, quickly.

"You are absolutely fucking gorgeous Kim," he said, that same little smile on his face. "I am going to enjoy fucking you with us both naked."

She could think of nothing to say other than,

"Thanks James, you don't look so bad either, from where I'm standing."

She had never had sex bent over a table, never had it with her tits squashed against the wooden surface, she'd never been fucked in an office and had never had a man take her from behind in such surroundings. That Sunday she had all of those experiences. It was exactly what the circumstances, the location, their relationship and the two of them needed; a quick, hard dirty fuck.

Once they had bought the flat she had no reason to see James. She did though, a couple more times, even having sex with him in, by the standards of their short affair, the mundane surroundings of his bed.

Without real reasons to contact or see each other, the gloss quickly went off the relationship. The sex was good, but there was nothing else; not that either of them wanted more. They had both had what they wanted and like a circus having done its stuff, it was time to move on. In any case, James had other ideas, for Emma Barclay was looking to be quite promising and she was younger and had better tits than Kim had.

Chapter 7

There had been twenty odd years before Kendal. There was six months between him and James. There was only four between James and Paul and just two between him and Adam.

Kim felt like a serial killer. She was "normal" most of the time. A caring mother, loving wife, model employee, fine hostess and a great companion for Mark at the many social events that his job required him to attend. In such "normal" times, she never flirted or flaunted herself. She was affectionate and attentive to Mark, lavished her love on the kids and worked hard at her job.

Then something would snap and that is where and when she felt similar to a serial killer. They feel the need to commit murder, she to commit adultery. They have to go and kill someone she has to go and fuck someone. Once they have got their kicks from causing another persons death they slip easily back into their life, putting their dastardly deeds and other life out of their mind. Once Kim had had sex several times with a relative stranger, she was equally able to put it behind her and become once more, "good old Kim."

At times, she felt tormented by it all. When feeling a bit low she would think about the morality, or lack of it, about her life. She could not understand what prompted and drove her, what were the motivations, the reasons and needs behind it all?

"Why do I do it?" She asked herself so many times.

"That's the last time, I'll stop now," she vowed, after James and after Paul and after Adam. It was futile. She had no more idea how to stop than she had on why she did it.

So, in quick succession, there was Tony, Melvin and John. Now, there was less than a month between the end of one affair and the start of the other.

A pattern was emerging. Her "choice" of lover, or more accurately sex partner, was made with care. They were all outside the circle that Mark and she moved in. She did not go with neighbours, friend's husbands or anyone from the golf club that Mark belonged to and which she visited for social events. She avoided Mark's business colleagues, even though several tried it on with her, and stayed away from anyone that was "too close to home." Security and confidentiality were high priorities for her. After all she didn't want to screw up her life did she?

The affairs were short lived, usually three or four weeks, sometimes six, but no longer, so far.

There was no pretense by either party that the attraction was any deeper than sexual. Sure, they liked each other, but the mere mention of love, as Paul had made, ended the affair immediately. She wasn't in this for emotional stimulation, purely physical.

The sex had to be quite good and generally, there was an element of adventurousness about it.

The way she was meeting the men, though, was changing. It had to really, for in her social and business life she simply did not meet enough men. Enough that is to find sufficient who had the balls to try it on with her, enough that is to make it statistically more likely that she would fancy the ones that did have a go and enough that is to fuel her increasing need for adventurous, almost anonymous sex, outside her marriage.

With Kendall and James, it had been the circumstances; well that is what she told herself, which had largely caused it. They had been thrown together, they had been very close and intimacy was so easy as to be almost inevitable. Weak and rather tortuous though the logic of that was, it helped her. With Paul and Adam, she had been pulled and they thought they had seduced her. With Tom and Melvin, she had shown she was open to their advances; she had been a little come on, not quite picking them up, but not far short of that.

Carl, though, was an out and out pick up. There could be no doubt, no excuses and no justification.

Kim had the, now familiar feelings, the urges, the sensations and aches in her body that signaled to her that she needed another conquest. Unlike other times she hadn't waited for something to happen, this time she made it happen, this time she initiated the action, yes this time she was the seducer. More importantly, though, this time she didn't follow her normal pattern.

"Would you like a cold drink," she asked.

"Yes please that would be great," replied the young man who was power hosing the patio and paths that ran round all sides of the house and through both the front and back gardens.

He worked for a landscape gardening company that had been doing quite a lot of work on the garden. They had been working there for a couple of weeks. Usually, there were two or three older men and Carl, who it seemed, was like a trainee; he certainly got most of the boring, tedious and more back-breaking jobs. Today, though he was alone with the power-hosing task.

Kim was rarely attracted to men simply by their looks. There's always an exception to every rule isn't there? Carl was the exception.

Kim was rarely attracted to men simply by their age. There's always an exception to every rule isn't there? Carl was the exception.

Kim was rarely attracted to men simply by their physique. There's always an exception to every rule isn't there? Carl was the exception.

Kim felt that Carl was probably the one of the most beautiful young men she had ever seen in real life. He was over six feet tall, well built with a toned and muscular, but not bulky body. He had longish, blonde hair, high cheek-bones, a nicely squared chin and full lips. With the warm weather he and the other guys had stripped down to either jeans or shorts and vests with the company's name on them. The supervisor had asked her if it was ok for them to do remove their shirts.

"They can do as they wish as far as I'm concerned," Kim had replied, rather looking forward to seeing three or four young men's physiques. "I'm surprised you asked."

"Our guvnor makes us ask and doesn't let anyone go topless, so we have to wear tee shirts."

"Oh now that's a shame," she smiled back in the jokey manner that she and the guys had developed.

The three older guys were holding the naked Kim. She was lying on her kitchen table. They were all naked. One was holding her arms above her head, the other two were each holding an ankle, pulling her legs wide apart. She was acutely aware that her sex was fully on show. She was equally aware that her lips would be bloated with the rush of blood that such stimulation brings to them and soaked with the female excretions that causes. She was like a bitch on heat as she saw the door slowly opening.

Carl walked in. He was wearing a shorty, white, what looked like silk dressing robe. It came to half way down his thighs and had a blue sash as a tie round his waist. He looked wonderful. He walked slowly over to where his work mates were holding the naked Kim. He stood between her parted knees, the outside of his legs just touching the inside of hers.

Their eyes were locked as his fingers started undoing the tie. It was undone. He let go of it and the robe parted a little, but not completely. His most precious place was still covered. Kim watched him reach up and take the lapels in his hands. Slowly, so teasingly slowly, he pulled on them easing the folds of the robe apart and the top of it off his shoulders and down his arms. It was off his arms now but bunched around his slim waist, still covering what Kim, so badly now, wanted to see, touch, feel and taste.

There was a knowing smile on his face as if to say, "I know what you want and you'll have to wait for me."

Then, again agonisingly slowly, he let the folds of material unfurl until he was holding the neck of the robe just by his navel, still covering it. She knew she grunted, or maybe moaned as the robe fell to the floor and Carl's gorgeous cock was exposed to her.

It was big, bloated, very hard and reared right up his stomach to his belly button. He was huge. He was long and thick. He was beautiful.

It had been such a shock to find that it was Mark in bed beside her when she woke. She did actually feel a little cheated!

"I've got sprite, coke or would you prefer a beer?" She asked him as he stared at her with his big blue eyes.

She couldn't stop herself thinking about that dream and as she did her eyes drifted downwards. She wondered if he saw that. He hadn't, but he did wonder what this was all about. The lady was quite attractive and had the most fabulous legs. "Right up to her bum," he'd smiled recalling that his mother always said that about people with long legs. "And what a bum," he had thought as she had walked around the garden today in a pair of tight, white shorts and a skimpy, man's type of vest. She was very tanned.

"I'd love a beer please."

"Come on inside out of the heat," she suggested.

"I'm a bit messy, perhaps I shouldn't." He replied indicating his boots and gloves and mud and water splattered tee shirt.

"You could always have a shower if you like," she suggested, rather hoping he would accept.

"I'd love to, but I would have to continue with this afterwards and I'd get all messy again."

"Ok, so just slip your boots and gloves off and come into the kitchen, it's beautifully cool in there."

She watched him struggle with the long boots until the first came off taking his sock with it. He must have got some water in there she thought as the same thing happened with the other.

She walked ahead of him along the York stone path, across the patio and up the four steps to the kitchen.

"Have a seat," she suggested pointing at the pine chairs around the long eight-sweater refectory, type pine table.

She was pushing things; she knew that. It was one thing fucking an estate agent or guys she met well away from home, but quite another seducing a young guy in her own house. She tried to resist the urges, but every time that scene she had dreamed about a few nights ago flashed into her mind.

Carl wasn't sitting at her kitchen table in shorts and a tee shirt. No, he was naked on her bed. He wasn't complimenting her on her kitchen, but was telling her what nice tits she had. He was not relaxed at the table but was strikingly hard in her bedroom. He was not saying I would like to have a beer, but was saying, I would like to fuck you Kim.

There was no way out. She was now totally and utterly compelled to go on, to push further, to extend her boundaries, to gain a new experience and to try to get Carl to fuck her. Looking at him as she opened the beer, she knew that was the case. She simply had to have him. She simply had to, here and now.

Up until a year or so ago when she'd started having men other than her husband, there were loads of relationship and sexual things Kim had never done. Two in particular were that she'd never picked up a man and she'd never seduced one. Recently she had experienced the former and now, she hoped, she was going to find out about the latter.

With her dealings with the now, probably, more than a dozen men she'd been with she had learned some tricks and techniques though.

"So do you have a girl friend, Carl?" She asked, starting to turn the conversation onto a more intimate level after they had been chatting and sipping their drinks for five or ten minutes. Kim had learned quickly from James.

"No, no I don't."

Looking him directly in the eye and holding his gaze slightly longer than usual, just as Adam had done, she asked. "But I bet you have loads after you, don't you?"

As it happens Carl didn't. It wasn't that he didn't like girls more that he was a little shy, hated clubs and dancing and was heavily into football and keeping fit; he just did not have either, the time or, the inclination.

"No not really."

"I can hardly believe that, the girls round your way must be mad." She went on crossing her legs and pointing the toe on the top leg towards Carl, a little body language trick she had picked up from John when he pulled her in a hotel in Manchester.

Carl saw her neatly manicured, red painted toes in the mid-height heeled, strappy shoes pointing at him; almost touching his shin. It made him gulp and go warm.

"Well I don't get that much time," he mumbled trying, but failing abjectly to stop his eyes running up and down Kim's gorgeous legs.

They were tanned a rich golden colour and were slim, lithe and so long. Vanishing into a pair of tiny shorts that only extended down her thighs for six inches or so, he couldn't recall ever seeing such a beautiful pair of legs before and certainly he had never been this close to a pair like this.

"You should try to make time," Kim suggested leaning back in her chair and taking a swig of her beer. They were both drinking their Buds from the bottles.

She was aware that by leaning back the skimpy, tight vest she was wearing in a modern style over a bra with the straps on view, would be drawn tightly across her small but shapely tits. She was also aware that his gaze would be drawn to them. Quickly looking up she caught him staring at her breasts. Their gazes locked for a moment, she smiled, he gulped and started to blush.

He was so out of his depth. To even be thinking that he could get off with a posh, married bird like her was ridiculous. But then he was rationalising, as she asked him if he would like another beer, why was she spending time chatting, why had she asked him if he wanted a drink and had as good as insisted he come into the house, why was she dressed as she was and why was she sort of putting out to him? Carl may not have been with that many girls, but he had some cute senses about what goes on between the sexes.