Someone's Watching

Story Info
She fantasizes about lady neighbor watching her.
1k words
4.21
41.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a crush on Cynthia. She's perfect in every way. 5'3", long, wavy, red hair, tiny waist, small perky breasts ... I could go on and on. I've only spoken to her in passing, but I'm infatuated nonetheless. I suppose now I should explain that Cynthia is the woman that lives in the building directly across from me in the April Gardens Apartment complex. Our living room windows facing each other

Now I'll go on to say that I've always fantasized about masturbating on my fuzzy green couch with the living room curtains opened so that Cynthia could sneak a peek if she so chose. I've never had the nerve to do it, until yesterday that is ...

That day I came home from work, exhausted at the long day that I had endured. At that point all I wanted was to take a nice, hot shower, put on my PJ's, and relax in my living room with a tall glass of chilled Zinfandel.

I walked through the front door, kicked off my shoes and dropped my purse. On my way to the bedroom I stopped in the kitchen and popped a glass in the freezer to chill. Then I made my way to the bedroom where I pulled off my clothes, laid out my PJ's, tossed on my bathrobe and headed to the bathroom. I hung my bathrobe on the door hook and turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature until it was just perfect and climbed in.

I noticed that the hot water running over my body felt particularly good today as I begun to soap myself down. As I ran my soapy hands over my breasts I noticed my nipples beginning to stiffen. I let out a tiny moan and started slowly running my slippery fingers over them. Then I let my hands wander down over my belly and onto my pubic bone. I stroked myself there for a few moments before continuing on between my legs. I moaned again and reached for the soap. I spread my now engorged labia and began to rub soap around on my clit. I continued for a moment and then decided to stop and make myself wait. After all, self-torture is the best. I quickly finished up my shower and dried off. I tugged on my robe and wandered into the bedroom to put on my silky pajamas. Then I went to the kitchen, filled my chilled glass and padded to the living room; a throbbing ache of arousal clinging between my legs.

I turned on some soft music and plopped down on my couch. As I was taking my first sip of wine I noticed that I hadn't yet closed the curtains. I took another sip and started to get up and close them. But something stopped me ... I noticed that Cynthia's curtains were opened and she was sitting in her recliner reading a book. Suddenly I was filled with mischievousness. I was already turned on, after all.

I lay back on the couch and as I continued to drink my wine as one hand wandered to my breast. I massaged it for a moment and moved my hand to the other one. Then I set down my glass, grasped the fabric of my pajama top and began to pull it up and down over my quickly swelling nipples, letting my fingertips graze them every so often. Soon I couldn't take any more and pulled off my top. I grabbed my glass of wine and took anther rather large sip and had an idea ... I pressed the side of the chilled glass to one nipple until it was so stiff it ached. Then I massaged it with my warm hand and I pressed the glass to the other. Soon I had put my glass back on the coffee table and laid back, massaging my nipples and groaning. Rubbing them quickly between my thumbs and index fingers.

Before I knew it, my hands had wandered down to my crotch and I was stroking myself between my legs, alternating my hands ... stroking from bottom to top with one hand and following with the other ... faster and faster, until I began to grind my hips upward into each stroke. I suddenly realized that Cynthia could easily be watching, but I was too turned on to look or care. I needed satisfaction ... soon.

I imagined Cynthia watching and becoming as turned on as me ... her hands rubbing her perfect little breasts and then moving down. Slipping them into her panties. While I imagined this I looked around the living room and noticed my decorative feather boa. I tugged off my pajama pants and reached over to grab it. Then, with one hand I spread my pussy lips as far open as they would, causing my already stiff clit to jut out. With the other I dangled the feather boa between my legs, pulling it up and down, causing it to rub over my clit, up and down, until I was so turned on I couldn't take any more.

I flung the boa aside and quickly replaced the teasing feathers with my skilled fingertips. I dipped them into my soaking wet slit and lubricated them. Then I spread my lips even further as I began to strum my wet fingertips over my rock hard clit. Faster and faster until I came to the point of no return. I pressed my palm into my little swollen love bead and started wildly grinding my hips against it, riding myself to the brink of ecstasy. I humped faster and faster, feeling my stiff little clit rubbing all over my hand until I exploded into orgasm. Shuddering and gasping I moved my hand and collapsed for a moment.

Then I looked out the window just in time to see Cynthia wave to me as she headed off to her bedroom. I grinned and thought, 'that sounds like a good idea'.