Somethin' U Wanna Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

I rested my head on his back until I mustered the strength to pull out. I tossed the condom in the trash as I made my way to the couch. A few minutes later, he joined me. We watched a minute or two of the afternoon game, then I pulled him to put his head on my thigh.

"I have no words to describe how that felt."

I reached down and stroked his dick, "Was it what you thought?"

"It was incredible!"

"How will this factor into your life from now on?"

"As a great memory."

I made him cum, then we watched the rest of the game. As more time passed, the more we returned to being those two men who met hours ago – as opposed to two lovers. By the end of the afternoon game, we were dressed and had cleaned up. We gave a typical brotha-hug in the parking lot, and went our separate ways.

Is your husband gay? No; I wouldn't even go so far as to say he is bisexual. I truly believe he was curious, and enjoyed exploring that curiosity. I can't guarantee he won't ever want to feel a real dick again, but he loves you first and foremost. I can understand if you would feel betrayed; but if I were you I would have a serious talk with him. Let him know it is safe for him to open up to you, and be the man that he is – because he is still a man. Remember, I got to know him pretty well. In my opinion, your marriage is safe – provided that more lines of communication are opened between you two.

Thank you for using me for your investigation services, I appreciate your business. On a personal note, yesterday was one of the best experiences of my life. It has been a pleasure working for you, and thank you for your prompt payment.

Sincerely,

Donald Sela

Donald Sela

Principal Investigator

You Ought To Know Inc.

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12