Something About Hannah

Story Info
Why did she have to die?
2.5k words
4.21
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something About Hannah---a modern day love story

What was it about Hannah that I just couldn't quite figure out? Sure, I am still a virgin, but I'd like to think of myself as the kind of guy that could always find at least one attractive characteristic in most any woman. Somewhere in between physical beauty, intelligence and personality is surely the core of their magnetism.

I was willing to bet that Hannah has all three of those traits.

Since she seemed to be an easily approachable sort, I agreed to come running with her this weekend and even boasted about my 5:08 time in the mile, just to play upon her feminine pride. At least she didn't dog me out when her time bested mine easily with her doing a 4:52 flat. Being beat by a girl never felt so damn good. I liked that.

Next weekend was clear, dry with a seasonably warm breeze and Hannah wore some tight yellow shorts that contrasted nicely against her perfectly bronzed skin, deepening the hue of her eyes to a nearly emerald green. When she caught me fixating upon her, I snapped out of it and confessed,

"It's just that I thought yesterday, your eyes were blue. Today they look green. Now, which are they?"

"I think they look kind of like muddy water but my big sister says they are definitely hazel. A warm brown of a teddy bear's smile and a tinge of sea green that matches with my fascination of all things in nature."

I nodded, "Do you have any animals? I mean like a cat or a dog or maybe even a fish?"

"Oh, yes," Said Hannah, "I have a pair of squirrel friends, a baby skunk that thinks I'm her mother and one crazy African Grey Parrot that mimics everything you say. I mean everything. What about you, Jason?"

I felt bested again, but replied, "If I tell you, promise not to laugh, okay? They're not like you think but actually a bag of laughs with all the silly antics and spastic fits when they are happy. It almost looks like he might bite you, but he'll just lightly nibble. He wouldn't ever bite unless you are mean to him..."

"All right all ready, what in tarnations is it? A bear? A monkey? What?"

Hannah's cheeks were all flushed and I could tell she wasn't very good at suspenseful conversation. "It's a ferret and I named him Mac because this guy is HUGE. Some people say he stinks but I'm so used to it I don't notice it any more. Wanna' meet him later?"

A surprised look crossed her face and with an eyebrow raised she says, "Aren't ferrets illegal in California?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, but they are legal in Colorado where I bought him. Now we are attached at the hip, so don't let him out and never tell anyone about Mac, okay Hannah?

What's your crazy parrot named?"

"It's Pollyanna, my baby skunk's name is Penelope. Cindy and Mindy are the two girly squirrelies."

"Woo, Pollyanna, now that's an original name, isn't it?"

"Whatever, she's the one who told me. As if I would actually pick such a corny bird-brained name like that. If you don't watch yourself I'll teach Pollyanna to insult you on demand. Check this out, (pssh...ttha) tell Jason what he is."

"Squaaak! Whew who, Jason's a butthead, Jason's a butthead"

"Funny, very funny, Hannah. Say, let's get some frozen yogurt. I've got a couple two for one coupons, wait, did I say that right? I have a coupon that is a two for one."

"I know what you meant."

As together we strolled by a vine of honeysuckle blossoms, I pinched off the biggest, most fragrant bunch then nestled it atop Hannah's cinnamon brunette hair. "I've always wanted to do that."

"Why thank you, Jason. I've always wanted someone to do something like that for me too."

Down to the yogurt shop, while we sat there licking away, Hannah noticed how I was devouring mine before she had barely eaten three bites of hers.

"That's no way to enjoy the flavor! You have to slowly taste every aspect with all of your senses, not just your tongue. Watch this."

The way that she let the frozen concoction melt as she swirled it around her tongue was more like she was making love to the yogurt. I slowed down and tried Hannah's method. She was right and I liked that too.

"I've never met a guy that didn't have an underlying reason for being so nice to me like you are right now. Why are you so much different than any other boy and actually spend your time doing things that I like to do? I mean that most guys won't even give me a second look, much less pick a flower for me, but you did. Why?"

I thought about it, then said,

"Walk with me and let me show you what I'm talking about before I start getting all tongue tied. No, let's just sit here on this bench. I'm not really quite sure how to say this, but most of my buddies think you're a ..a lesbian. I almost socked Joey for spreading that rumor around. You're not, are you, Hannah?"

A scowl crossed her face. "That's hilarious, just fucking delirious! What if I am, Jason? Would you believe me if I said I actually wanted it that way?"

I just stuck my foot in my mouth, but sheepishly squawked, "I just asked, okay?"

Hannah pinned me down and said, "Would a lesbian do this, and this, or even this?"

"Oh, yes, I believe you. Your secret's safe with me, my little flower girl."

I wrapped my arm around her slim waist and pulled her warm body close enough to smell her intoxicating scent of jasmine scented soap. Each feathery kiss became a case of need that brought our lips together like two pieces of a puzzle's snugly fitting bond. I know I liked this feeling enough to tell me what it is about Hannah I liked. I liked her.

Next weekend on Saturday morning, I got up early enough to be at the track before her, but when I finished doing 200 straight sit-ups and was about to start some sets of 20 pull-ups, I realized that Hannah was on the bleachers watching me. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to gain a new admiration for those washboard pecs that I never knew about. I think they make you even sexier than before."

I felt the blood rushing to my face, noticeably blushing. "Did you just come right out and say I look sexy?":

"No, what I said was you look even sexier than before you were sexy, which means I want that sexy, hunk of a guy to stop beating around the bush and finish what you started."

I tried to act cool, but she had my number.

"You mean do my pull-ups? I'm not really sure, Hannah."

This time, it was her turn to show, not tell, and there was no doubt left when Hannah pulled me underneath the bleachers, lifted up her sport bra and sighed,

"Jason, I think you are who I've been waiting for. I knew you were from the moment we first kissed and you showed me what was missing from my life. Don't stop there, finish what you started, but this time take me all the way. I'm ready."

My heart skipped a beat and I still stuttered before mustering up the courage to tell her, but I had to. "I-I'm still a virgin, a-a-and I don't even have a condom for Christ sake! Jesus, Hannah, I want this as much as you do, maybe even more than you, but I can't. Not today, okay?"

Hannah always seemed to know what to do and man, did I love that!

"Shhh...take those shorts off while I remove mine. Lookie what I brought for you, Jason."

She placed the condom into my hand and whispered, "You have no idea."

I just about passed out from shock but all I could say was, "You're so bad, Hannah, and I love it!"

I did as she requested and timidly shed the last remaining shield of my protruding manhood that elicited a gasp from my lover.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, actually I hoped it wasn't too small but it's just right. It's my first time too, so this will be a joint venture. Here, let me do this."

I stopped her and replied,

"No. Let me do this."

Skin on skin, mouth to mouth and soul to soul, my tongue and lips explored down her supple neck to circle around taut nipples atop firm, ripe breasts. Hannah arched her back in ecstasy when my warm fingers massaged the steamy wetness of her sex, but when my lips found and suckled lightly on her sensitive button-like nub of pleasure, bliss filled whimpers and a glowing smile signaled that, yes, she was ready as I was too. "Thank you, Hannah, you're the best!"

Underneath the bleachers didn't last long, so we spent the remainder of the afternoon in my apartment discovering the best parts we had to share. "Are you hungry yet?"

Hannah snuggled under my arm and looked up with those dreamy eyes of the warmest brown. "You're going to cook? If you are, then I'll have some French toast and home fries with buttermilk biscuits and country gravy."

I smacked that hard ass, saying, "What? No OJ?"

"Yeah, that would be oh, so very nice, darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear diary, I made a decision yesterday that I do not regret and I am so happy that I did because Jason was the ideal lover for me. We were both a bit clumsy at first, I felt somewhat awkward letting my best friend explore the nether regions of my body, but the way that Jason touched me felt like no other I'd ever known. I felt his rampant desire for me that was so pure, so perfect and oh, so very right it erased all doubt in my mind my decision was final.

The world stopped turning and time stood still that moment we first made beautiful love. I would do it again.":

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal log, 2/4/2007

"Today, Hannah gave me the most special gift that any girl can give and I did my best to make our lovemaking just as special for her as it was for me because I do love her so.

I want to take Hannah to Santa Cruz bay this weekend since she hasn't yet seen the Pacific Ocean.

I wonder if she thinks of me as I do of her, that loving her is the easiest thing I've ever done because she makes it so simple to do and I want to give her the world. My world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was hoping, Hannah was ecstatic about spending the day at the beach with me. She even assembled an impressive luncheon basket of fresh tropical fruits and assorted gourmet cheeses then paired it with a very nice bottle of Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon, `94. There was little doubt that my friend has impeccable taste indeed. I can now safely say I'm in love with Hannah.

The beach at Santa Cruz was so jam packed with co-eds and family frolickers, I suggested we hop on over to Morro Bay where we should have more privacy, We did.

"Before you go running off, I have something for you to wear. I'm not sure if it fits until you try it on for size, would you wear this Hannah?"

When she saw the two-piece, yellow polka-dot bikini, I knew that my choice was affirmed.

"Oh, Jason, it's so, so naughty! I've never worn a two-piece before, and this one is not one my dad would approve of if he were here you know. Stay there, I'll be right back."

For someone who supposedly was a "nice" girl, she sure did know how to put on a tease show as piece by piece, one by one, every stitch came flying out the back of my Accord hatchback with her pink panties being the last, landing square upon my nose. I was in heaven.

"Ya like it, Jason?"

I smiled, "You have no idea, baby, no idea."

"C'mon, let's get wet and under the water so we can make love in the sea. This skimpy bathing suit makes me feel so vulnerable, so accessible, so unnaturally horny! Please, baby, I want to make you so happy, if you only knew."

Although the surf was cold, Hannah's body was warm enough for the both of us. We played horsie rides and laughed at each other's jokes, even if they weren't funny. Hannah took a clump of seaweed and put it on top of her head, then cackled, "Look at me, I'm the wicked witch of the sea!"

Not to be bested once again, I stuck a smaller piece in my mouth and growled, "Look, I forgot to brush my teeth today!"

We were having so much fun that it was nearly sunset before we realized it. Hannah pulled me closer, with those big hazel eyes looking up at me and her arms looped around my neck.

"I haven't been avoiding you, in fact, I have been thinking about you and what we are, what we've become, and what we will be. I..."

I stopped her sentence and withdrew my grandmother's pear shaped diamond engagement ring from my coin pocket. "I'm guessing that your ring size is a five. Will you wear this for me, Hannah?"

Tears began to well up her eyes and her voice cracked with the effort to speak.

"Thanks for your offer, and the ring is quite nice, but what I have been meaning to tell you is that I'm going back to West Virginia. My mother read my diary and is sending me far away from you."

I fought back my own tears, replying, "Tell your mom no, I'm not going, anything, just please don't leave me now. I love you so much, my beautiful Hannah girl."

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Make love to me, let me make love to you for the rest of the night. That's how I want to remember you, the best, the only lover I ever knew and ever will."

I sighed, "It was never about the sex, was it Hannah?"

Hannah smiled that crook-sided grin she did so well then said, "No, Jason, it was never about the incredible sex then, but it is about the sex now. You made it so easy, so wonderfully right, so take my body and tempt me, tease me, please me all night long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I heard the news that a United commuter jet crashed just fifty miles outside of Charleston and all twenty eight passengers were presumed dead, I blamed myself for letting Hannah go. I felt like dying so I prayed.

"Hannah, oh my god, my beloved, it's not fair that you were taken away from me but you are not forgotten and I know that you know I am doing fine because I can feel your presence.

Tara is nice, but she's no Hannah girl, no one like you.

I love you,

Jason