Something About Her

Story Info
An old friend turns out to be a new lover.
3.3k words
4.08
15.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write in english, but I live in small village in Finland. That is one reason my text will look odd.

Back in 1999 I ran in to a girl at my friend's birthday party. The party was at that point gone to a place strange to me. The moment I walked into the house full of strangers wasn't memorable. I knew only 2 or 4 people there including my friend. As I walked into the kitchen I saw a beautiful young woman sitting next to the kitchen table. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.

I didn't talk her too much that evening, but maybe 11 pm the people were going to go to some nightclub. The beautiful girl was the house owner's oldest daughter. I didn't catch her name until later but she was and still is Suzie. I heard her shouting like he was going to kill somebody. I went to see what was up. She was looking for her cat. The cat had sneaked out. I was trying to help her and went to the door too.

- Lets put some food outside the door and wait for a while

- She is not use to being outdoors, she'll die out there, she cried

- Let's go find her

- She'll be scared and run away

I didn't listen to her. I put on my shoes and coat and walked few minutes in their yard. There was a tree with branches hanging quite close to the ground. I immediately saw a whitish figure curled under the tree. I took a bit closer look and I knew it had to be her cat. I walked indoors to find the woman shouting:

- I am not going anywhere

- Why not, asked somebody

- Because someone let my cat out in the dark, she won't come back as long as you are here.

- You mean the white cat under tree back there. Mainly white with some light brown stripes and black tail.

- Show me where, said the girl and took a small battery lamp and put on her shoes too.

She followed me out and the cat was at the very same point enjoying silence and freedom. The girl caught the cat. She took the cat upstairs were she had a sandbox and so on.

That night I didn't speak her more than few words. I wasn't sure what for, but I imagine the runaway cat had a part in that or she simply wasn't interested in me. I was on holiday from peacekeeping mission so I didn't have too much motivation either.

Within the next year I saw her once or twice. Then in 2003 there was a dating ad in the Internet and the moment I saw her Email address I was sure it had to be her. I knew, but she thought I was someone she had met in a skiing center. We kept on changing email for a while but I ran in to a girl who lured me away to 4 months of best sex I have ever had. So I forgot Suzie for a while.

Then in 2004 there was a story of horse racing in a local newspaper. The picture was not too good, but I was sure it had to be her. I don't recall if I found her email address first or did I run into her in a bar first. After all she still had the same affect in me she did like 5 years ago.

Since we were both already by the bar disk I asked I finally could offer her a drink. She didn't take me too seriously so she asked if I'd buy one for her girl friend too. I wasn't prepared for that so I said: You for sure and if I have enough money on me for your friend too. I was at the bar with a girl I had sent out for a blind date with my brother the week before so I had barely enough money for their drinks, but I bought them anyway.

Few days later I send her Email and asked if her number was still the same. She had changed the operator so it wasn't but I got the new one.

Then we changed Email for quite long time and in a slow pace. Then one day we talked about hey, a few days later sawdust and finally she had some use for me too. I took her a load of sawdust and saw her renovated house. It was quite dark and it was still under construction but I could imagine it to be good. I didn't stay too long.

Few weeks before Christmas she needed a ride home from a party. I picked her and her friends and we spend some hours in a nightclub. I offered her one or two drinks and took her home too. On the way we picked up some fast food. I told her I was pleased to be the one to take the most beautiful woman in the bar home and it was true.

We hardly spoke during next week but she had another party and she needed a ride there too. I took her there. Later she told me she had gone there to meet friends and mainly because of one man who was into horses too. If not she just might have asked me to stay, or at least that I was hoping for.

I didn't hear until later that the man she had wanted had turned her down. That sounded so strange to me. Then I finally met her. She needed some help moving to her new place. That included a small painting job and moving a washing machine.

I took my father's Toyota Land Cruiser and drove to her new apartment. She was there finishing her breakfast. I had already had mine, so I took only some juice and biscuits. We had to feed her horse and pony before we hit the road to her old apartment. On our way we mainly talked about cars until she tried to call her father. She tried but her father was out of reach.

- Did you see the last Mile High Club

- No, please don't tell me anything. My sister taped it for me as well as Ewerwood.

- You watch Ewerwood too. You don't have TV at your new place

- No. The antenna costs more than 500$

- Sounds expensive. Have you asked Nick? He is in the antenna business.

- I didn't know. Do you have his number?

- I should have. You want me to ask for a price for you?

- Please do

I called Nick and he estimated 200-230$ including everything. I told Suzie that and quite soon we arrived at her old place. We started with the washing machine. I started to move the smaller items from outdoor to the van while Suzie moved them inside close to the door. Then she cleaned one wall and we painted it. She cleaned the floor while I kept on packing the van.

Maybe 3 hours we were clearing the house before we were back on the highway. Few miles before the last highway exit she said something about feeding her pets and being hungry too. I told her we should stop at the lunch café so that I could buy her lunch.

- Are you serious, she asked? I am wearing this worn out jacket and paint stained shirt.

- Why not. I had my breakfast before you and I am not going to starve. It is lunchtime and we are not too dirty compared to the people I have seen eating there during the construction of the new gas station.

- I should be buying because you are helping me, but I am quite short of cash.

- It is ok, I said as she saw me pay 2 times 7$. Go help yourself.

We ate together and drove off to her place, emptied the van and she started putting the stuff on the right places. Reality ends here...

Actually in reality she had her brand new sauna on, but two out of 3 fuses were turned of... Anyway she and I moved the washing machine to its place, connected the incoming hose and adjusted the feet so that the machine stood straight.

- Have you seen the whole apartment, she asked when we were done with the washer?

- I saw it when it was under construction. I have never seen it ready.

- Want to see the rest of it?

- Sure

She gave me a quick tour down stairs. Everything looked great. The two dogs and two cats had all found a place to lie down for a while. As we went to see the top floor with two bedrooms I saw a bunny sleeping alone in its gage.

- You have everything in pairs, except bunny and yourself

- What do you mean by that?

- I just wonder if you feel alone in here?

- I had a little trouble getting used to darkness and silence, but loneliness doesn't bother me at all.

- Are you seeing anyone

- Not at the moment, she said and she was quiet for a while. Do you like this place?

- To be honest with you the moment I look out the window. I had a bunch of romantic thoughts

- How about now?

- I always have thoughts for you Susie.

- How come you have never said or done anything

- I like you, I like you a lot, I also respect you and I am afraid of being turned down

- No fear no game

- You are not a game for me. You are one of the women I could imagine spending my whole life with, marrying and so on.

- You have never thought so far

- Actually I have. I don't know you well enough yet, but so far you seem so perfect

- You are just flattering me to get laid

- Funny thing is that I can't imagine that part yet.

She came a bit closer and sat on the floor next to the gage. She pointed me to sit down too. I sat down facing her.

- What can you imagine? Can you imagine kissing me, she asked?

- Yes I can imagine kissing you, holding you, caressing you, feeling every inc of you skin

- I cannot imagine. Can you guess why?

- I have few ideas. You like tall, handsome, muscular men who are into horses. You want somebody who looks gorgeous in your eyes and makes you feel safe. Totally wrong?

- Not entirely, anything else?

- I don't know if I am too soft for you or something. You have a strong personality and I like it.

- You don't like horses, but my dogs and cats seem to trust you.

- The thing is I know cats and dogs, but I have never been around horses. I haven't made up mind, but why would I hate horses?

- You just said it. You want to know if you can like or not.

- I rode a bicycle first time two weeks before school, on first school day I was happy because I didn't have to walk.

- I thought you must have been driving and riding everything with wheels since you were baby

- Is there anything you want to tell me?

- You have been kind of sweet, like you actually care for me, curious about everything but you have missed at least two things.

- Please tell me

- I have been dating several men, not many but some. They all have been nice and stunning from the very beginning. You on the other hand were just a passer by, until recently.

- How many was there?

- All except one

- An important one

- You say a bit different things that you do, but you seem to follow some sort of guidelines of honesty. The thing I didn't understand was the fact you spoke with my sister and I didn't feel good about it.

- My first choice would have been to run away from you two

- But you didn't. In fact you talked for a long time. But what freaked me out was that you didn't seem to tense up while talking to her. Why?

- She is not you. I have romantic thoughts for you and they keep me on my toes with you.

- Really. As I introduced you to my sister you said you couldn't believe it. Is she really so good looking?

- Actually the other way. You made her look a bit plain. If I didn't know she was your sister I would have guessed anyone else.

- No fucking way, she said and turned away from me.

- I can go to a lie detector if you don't believe me. This is not a game, but I still may lose

- Your move now. I am not thinking straight. My sister had a point.

- What did she say?

- A number of things, but mainly she was curious if she could have you.

- She is not my type, as far as I know. You are.

- Really?

- Would you lean your back against me and let me hold your hands for a while

She didn't say anything. She leaned her back against me and I took hold of her hands. I put my hands around her and squeezed her gently against my breast. We were like that nearly motionless for a minute or two. I only moved my fingers on her palms and arms a bit.

- Why did you want me to lye my back on you, she asked?

- So that if I happen to cry you wont see my tears.

She turned her head around and I saw a smile that was strange to me. It was different in many small ways and I suddenly felt cold shivers in my back. Then she turned her head more and kissed me. I of course replied to her kiss with my lips. Her kiss was soft, warm and gentle like the first ray of morning sun. I could feel it deep in my bones, but I didn't cry. She kissed me, I kissed her back and all the time I was holding her.

Then I had a sort of blank moment in time. During that blank moment she break loose from hold of my arms, but her hand stayed in mine as she took me to her bed. We crawled on the bed face to face and soon our lips were connected in series of French kisses. We didn't undress one another. With our clothes on we caressed one another keeping our hands above navel. I lost the track of time and our nearly silent kisses filled the room with mental heat.

When we eventually stopped kissing and hugging one another she spoke first

- I didn't Imagine this

- What did you have in mind?

- Having sex like porn stars and kicking you out after I am done, she laughed

- You like to kiss and to be kissed?

- My lips are sore, but you are right

- I didn't imagine staying here this long so you can say when it is my time to leave

- I am not done yet, she said and kissed me again.

- I can't promise you what you just said

- Sex like porn stars, It was just my imagination. You never use bad words?

- I try to filter my speech a bit. I prefer safe sex and you look like a model. Porn is not a bad word.

- I think we should take a walk with the dogs and feed the rest of the animals, not to mention some grease to my lips. You are a bit odd, anyone told you that?

- More than once or twice, yes.

We did the stuff she mentioned and it was getting dark. It was snowing and I knew sometime in the night I had to go clear some roads. When we went back in she took the lip care for the third time and rubbed it around her lips.

- Do you want something to eat, a sandwich or something, she asked?

- Anything but fish is ok

- Here is a loaf of bread, some ham and cheese, not much of a choice

- It is Ok

- You look worried

- It is snowing outside, I cant stay all night no matter how much I wanted to

- You have night shift?

- Some places have to be cleared before 7 am

- You are covering for somebody

- Yes

- I have an idea. Now that we are done with our small meal, we could have a quickie and you could sleep a few hours before you go

- Sounds good, but I want you to feel good and I doubt if I can have any sleep...

We went upstairs, kissed, hugged and caressed one another. I opened her jeans, she opened mine and we were soon at the point where she had only her bra and nearly wet panties. My olive green boxers felt very uncomfortable. I didn't open her bra. Instead I gently slid them up and over her breasts and head revealing a pair of firm breasts that were probably size B. She had me lie down on my back while she removed my boxers. I didn't let her play with my cock for long because it was already rock hard

I took off her panties in quite slow motion with my teeth. Then I licked her breasts slim tummy, and navel on my way to her pussy. She didn't let me lick her for more than a minute before she pointed me to get protection and fuck her.

I put on a condom and started to push slowly into her love hole. She didn't make a sound until half way she said

- Good god, please don't wait too long

I started slow in and out motion and she took me breathing heavily. Only two minutes she was quite silent and kept her hands around me in a fairly firm grip. I don't know how long we made love but probably less than ten minutes. She didn't much warn me before she came moaning and squirming under me. Her pussy milked me and I was so close it took me maybe twenty trusts after she came it was my time to fill the condom with my sperm. I let my cock stay in her pussy for a while before I pulled my cock and the condom out.

- You are beyond my dreams Suzie, I said

- I think that was a pretty good quickie

- You are going to kick me out now, I said and pointed my ass at her?

- Come here.

- You look stunning

- I never thought you look so good without clothes

- One positive surprise before the end of today and I can say you look beautiful with or without clothes. You look like Ansa Ikonen, has anyone told you that.

- Ansa Ikonen, who is she?

- She was a movie star from great number of black and white movies.

- I want to lick your cock if you don't mind she said and tied the worn condom with a knot

- If you don't mind me licking your pussy

After play was only a few minutes fun. We took a shower together, dried one another and went back to bed holding one another. Too bad I had to leave early. How early, how late it is all in your imagination. In my thoughts she is the woman of my life.