Something Different

Story Info
Her lover tries something different with her.
973 words
3.64
18.8k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

I hear the metal click shut around my wrists, the steel feeling cold as ice. I feel his eyes upon me, making me feel exposed. I wanted to see him, but I was denied my vision; he put the blindfold on me tonight. He was driving me crazy, barely touching me, giving me feather light kisses. I had to wonder if he was going to use the feather tonight. He had me open and vulnerable to him. I couldn't remember a time when he had ever done this to me before. I would have remembered this; I'm liking him like this. His lips are close to my ear, and I can't help but wonder if those ice blue eyes are open. I feel his breath against me, and it makes me shiver. I'm already aching for him, and I know he can tell from my breathing along. His lips being so close to my ear aren't helping matters either.

"Are you enjoying yourself, hon?" Another shiver goes through my body as I moan and nod my head. It was then I felt his hands slide down the sides of my body, down to my hips. I arch off the bed, begging silently to be touched. His hands leave me, and moments later, I feel the soft caress of the feather upon me. Again, my body arches as I want more. He has never teased me like this, but I know both of us are enjoying it. The feather disappears, only for me to feel the light caress starting from my forehead, moving down. He lingers at my lips for a few moments, going down to my neck and then my breasts. I'm arching toward him, wanting so much more than I'm getting. The steel would be cutting into my wrists soon with the way I'm tugging on the restraints. The feather toys with each breast, avoiding my nipples, and he pulls it away once it reaches my stomach. I'm moaning almost constantly now, needing his touch, his kisses, just him.

I feel him move closer; he's right about me now. His breath is on my neck, making me tingle, making me want even more. His lips find mind, and again, I'm tugging on the restraints. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair; I wanted to pull him closer. This is torture to me, and he knows it. His kiss was helping ease some of it though. I moan into his kiss as I feel his hand rest on my waist. Was he going to make me beg?

When he finally pulls away, I can't help but whimper. I gasp as I feel his lips on my neck. The soft kisses soon turn to long, light licks. I shiver as they turn from nibbles to bites. "I need you," I finally cry out, but he doesn't say a word. He lingers on my neck a few moments longer before he moves again. His lips go from my collar bone to my breasts, giving each the same treatment as my neck. He's avoiding my nipples again, driving me insane. I'm squirming underneath him, fighting to get free, my breathing heavy. The steel bites into my skin, but I don't notice. When his lips move to my nipple, I cry out, wanting to hold him there. He nibbles and sucks on both nipples, taking his time before moving again. I feel his tongue tracing his name over me. I'm his in every way, but I always love when he does that. His warm tongue feels like it's branding me.

He nips at my stomach, moving lower still, drawing even more moans from me. He's dragging it out, knowing I'll scream for him when he finally reaches the ache between my legs. He rakes his nails down my thighs, making me tremble before he spreads them even more. I feel his warm breath before he begins placing light kisses on my inner thighs. My eyes close as I scream out his name from the first lick, and it's then I feel him pull the blindfold off. I don't care. I want my hands free to run through his hair. His licks start off nice and slow, making me arch my hips to him, wanting more. It feels as if he's trying to savor the moment, but I just want release. As his mouth finds my clit, he moves slightly, easily sliding two fingers into me. I scream his name again, already so close to the edge, and that's where he keeps me. I keep fighting to get free of the cuffs, lost in sensations, lost in him, too lost to notice just how much the steel is cutting into me. His pace increases and my hips are rocking, matching his pace. I need release; I need him. Harder and faster he goes until I scream out again, my body trembling; I'm clenching around him. He removes his fingers, giving me long licks again. "Please, I need you now, baby," I cry out.

He looks up at me, and our eyes lock. Mine widen as he gets off the bed. Where is he going?! He returns with a key, and my eyes never leave his face as he releases me. Once I'm free, I pull him to me for a long, passionate kiss, and he moves over me. As he enters me, I exploded again, digging my nails into his back, drawing blood. I bite into his shoulder as I continue to scream. This man of mine is amazing. His pace increases, and I'm meeting him thrust for thrust. I can't even tell one orgasm from the other anymore. He's whispering into my ear, encouraging me, pushing me ever farther. Finally, we both reach our peak together, and we lie in each other's arms, kissing softly.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers