Something Different Ch. 03

Story Info
A scene in the shower.
1.8k words
4.17
11.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

I awake to find him gone, already missing the warmth and comfort of his body. Leaving the bedroom, I hear the water running; he's in the shower. I grin as a sinfully wicked idea enters my mind. Slowly, I open the door and quietly close it behind me. I see his profile; his head is leaned back into the spray of water as he lets the water cascade over him. I can see myself licking the water off him. I strip off the shirt I'm wearing before pulling back the curtain and sneaking in. If his eyes were open, I'm sure he would have said something.

I wrap my arms around his lean body, pulling him away from the spray and closer to me. His eyes remain closed as he leans in to kiss me. His hands rest on my waist as the kiss becomes more passionate. I can feel his desire for me pressing against me. I can't help but let out a moan as his tongue explores my mouth. I pull him closer still, wanting all of him against me, needing him in every way. My love, my passion, my desire for this man seems to be ever growing.

His hands slide up to cup my face. He gives me a soft kiss before moving to whisper in my ear, "I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you." He kisses me before I have a chance to reply, and soon, his lips are at my ear again. He whispers sweet words to me before nibbling on my ear. I have to fight to keep my balance, my knees fighting with me. He closes off the distance between us by pulling me closer, his lips moving to nibble, lick, and suck at my heck, his hands on my waist. I moan again as I feel his teeth put pressure on my skin, my nails already digging into his back.

"I've barely started, and you're already clawing me," he chuckles and a shiver runs through me. It never did take him much before he had me squirming and clawing and screaming. He knows my body as well as I know his. He backs me up against the wall knowing that I'll fall soon without the support. His hands slide up from my waist to cup my breasts; he growls as his thumbs run over my already hard nipples. Those growls will be the death of me.

One of my hands, I tangle in his hair while the other I let wander over him. His lips are still busy with my neck, and he bites down hard, almost breaking the skin as I rake my nails down his chest. Both of us let out a moan, and I feel him shiver against me. The steam from the shower gives off the illusion of a dream, a fantasy, coming to life as it surrounds us and fills the room. I scratch diagonally across his ribs before wrapping my hand around him. He lets out another moan, and I can feel him throbbing. As I slowly begin to caress him, his lips find min, locking us in another passionate kiss. With my other hand, I decide to be mean and rake my nails down his chest again. Another moan escapes him as a shiver takes over his body.

The kiss ends, and his lips moves to the other side of my neck. He lingers only for a moment before pulling away from me, causing me to let go. My eyes widen as I fear that this is it, that he's going to leave me like this. He places a soft kiss upon my lips before going back to my neck, slowly moving south. My hands move to grasp him again, and again he stops, his eyes locked with mine. He takes my hands and holds them by the wrist with only one hand. They're held above my head, against the wall. I whisper his name, longing for more of his touch, needing his sweet kisses, aching for him. My eyes close as his kisses resume their path. I shiver as his teeth scrape across my skin before he bites or nibbles. I moan out his name as I rest against the wall, helpless but enjoying it.

His mouth reaches my breast, and he releases my hands. I know it was supposed to be a punishment for trying to resume what I was doing after he pulled away. My hands cradle his head as he licks, sucks, and nibbles at my nipple while the other one is being attended by his hand. I can't hold in my moans, then again, I'm not really trying. They seem to be encouraging him as always. His lips move to my other nipple, giving it the same loving treatment as his hand replaces his mouth. I gasp as he bites down, a shiver going through my body. I'm tugging on his hair without realizing it, yet he doesn't seem to mind. I moan out his name as he bites into my breast, growing more aroused, wanting him even more.

He begins to kiss a trail down again, leaving me aching for more. He lingers on my stomach, lightly scratching at my sides, causing me to draw in a breath and try to hold in a tremble. I fail miserably. I can almost feel him grinning as he places soft kisses on my waist, hips, and stomach. He looks up at me, kneeling in front of me almost as if I am a goddess he's worshipping. He spreads my legs farther apart, his hands caressing my thighs as they make their way further up. I whisper his name, wanting more, wanting this torture to end, but I know it will only end when he chooses it to. My eyes are closed as I feel the soft kisses on my thighs. I look down at him, burying my fingers in his wet hair. My gorgeous, wet sex god. He looks so inviting on his knees in front of me, staring up at me. I want to sink down in front of him to feel those full, luscious lips upon mine. I feel dazed, the steam still surrounding us, the water making out bodies glisten. He gives me a wicked grin before leaning forward and flicking his tongue against me. He barely touches me, and I moan, wanting more.

He spreads my legs even farther apart, and I whimper, growing more wet from the anticipation. He slides his fingers down my slit, not surprised at how wet I already am. I watch as he licks his fingers, biting my lip and wishing he was using that tongue on me. I'm about ready to bed, and he knows it. "Do you trust me?" he asks, looking up at me. I nod, not being able to find my voice. Still on his knees, he tells me to wrap my legs around his neck. My eyes widen, and I can't help but think that I'll strangle him. He asks again, and when I hesitate, he spanks me. I moan and wonder when he's going to learn that's not a punishment to me. Using his shoulders as support, I'm shaky as I do as he asks. He grabs my ass, pinning me to the wall as I'm now basically sitting in front of him.

I know what he's planning, but I have no idea how this is going to work. I'll end up squirming and that'll cause him to lose his hold on me. All my thoughts disappear with the first, full lick. I moan and lean farther back into the wall. Any more, and I'll be going through it. My legs hug him as my ankles cross, keeping him right where he is. Whether or not he can breathe doesn't even cross my mind. He has me lost in sensations, and the fire inside me is burning with an even greater intensity. I cry out his name as he brings me closer, and then, he stops. I whimper as he pulls away, bringing me down to the ground again. Our eyes lock, and his tell me that he's not finished yet.

He lifts me up again, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. His hands cup my ass again as he kisses me. He's driving me insane, and he knows it. My arms are around his neck, keeping him close to me. I whisper to him, telling him that I need him, and he lets out a growl. I shiver and moan at the sound and pull him to me for another kiss, this one deeper than the last. He shifts slightly, and before I realize what he's doing, I feel him sliding in. It's then that my orgasm takes over my body. His lips move to my neck where he nibbles softly as he gently thrusts into me. I don't know how he can take the slow, soft pace because it drives me insane.

"More...I need more, baby," I manage to get out, wanting more freedom than I have. When he tells me not yet, my heart drops, and I whimper when he withdraws. He doesn't say a word as he puts me down and brings me under the spray of the shower. He washes my hair, then my body, avoiding the places that are begging to be touched. I give him a pleading look, and he pulls me to him for a kiss. I feel him reach behind me to turn the water off. As the kiss ends, I look into his eyes, seeing mischief dancing around. Without another word, he lifts me up and carries me back to our bedroom. My arms are around his neck, leaving enough room for me to nibble on it.

He lays me down on the bed, giving me the same torturous pleasure as he did in the shower. The nibbles turn into bites as both our need grows to the point we can barely control it. I don't know how he's able to control himself, but he does a damn good job of it. He's nibbling and licking and sucking at my clit before I even realize he was heading in that direction. I scream out his name as he slides his fingers into me, making my orgasm explode. He continues thrusting his fingers into me as his tongue works its magic on me. I soon lose where one orgasm begins and one ends. Just as I'm about to pull him away, he stops and begins a trail of kisses from my stomach to my neck. When his lips reach mine, I let out a moan as I return his kiss.

As I feel him enter me, I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer, needing him. His pace is hard and fast, causing me to orgasm again almost instantly. Every thing that he allowed to build up, he's letting out now. My nails dig into his back, breaking skin as I drag them down. Several orgasms later, I feel him tense up, and as he reaches his peak, I reach mine with him. We collapse in each other's arms, and he grins at me. "So, what do you want to do today?" I laugh and kiss him, laying comfortably in his arms.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers