Something Else

Story Info
An end...or a beginning?
1.2k words
3.93
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite me."

"What?" I asked, mid-stroke.

"Bite me! Bite me on the neck!" Shawna gasped as I paused.

Well, not one to say no to a gorgeous woman that I'm fucking, I promptly obliged. I sank my rather nicely sharp teeth into Shawna's neck, barely breaking the skin. She immediately gasped and bucked underneath me as she orgasmed. Of course, this immediately brought me to a climax, and as I came inside of her I sucked and bit a little harder, making our mutual orgasm one of the best I've ever had.

Panting heavily, I rolled off of Shawna and reached for a cigarette.

"Damn, that was fucking intense!", Shawna remarked as I lit up.

This was the second time that I had fucked Shawna. We had met at a local "goth" club. She was totally decked out - black hair, eye liner, lipstick, clothes, the works. And I have to admit, her more than ample figure was a fantastic turn-on for me, too, after the diet of skinny chicks that I had been mindlessly screwing. This woman had places for me to hold onto. She didn't mind a little pain, either. She liked it rough and hard, and I was more than willing to meet her needs.

I finished my cig and lay on my side, looking at her. Damn, this was a FINE woman. I wondered if she realized how close she had come tonight. How close she had come to the end.

======

Shawna took a last puff on her cigarette and put it out. She looked at the man lying next to her. God, what a hunk. He was gorgeous; dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. She loved dark things. And when he bit her neck...GOD she wished at that moment that he was a real vampire, that he would really bite her. And...do...something. She didn't know what. But she felt it, inside of her, that she wanted...something. More.

She didn't know what she wanted to do now...did she want to sleep here, next to him? Snuggle up next to him, pass the night in his arms? Leave? What? She didn't want to appear that she was falling in love or anything. Best to keep things impersonal.

======

I watched as she thought about what to do. I could tell that she didn't want to appear weak, needy. So I made the decision for her. Pulling her close, I lightly nibbled on her ear, and whispered, "Stay...I want you again...I want to make you scream this time..."

======

John had made Shawna feel more alive than she had in a long time. But there was no doubt about it...she was just BEING. She wasn't even existing...she was alone, with no family, no friends, and no life ahead of her.

She had thought about suicide for quite some time. And she had been ready to do it, too, at least until she met John. But even though he made her feel more alive than anyone ever had, it wasn't enough. She wanted...something else...something that no one, not even he, could give to her.

No one could give her what she really wanted and needed, because they didn't exist. Not in any reality.

Or at least any that she knew of...

======

We met again two nights later at the club. I had told her that I had a surprise for her, and I could feel the almost frightened anticipation emanating from her. I took her to my car and grabbed her by the hair, pulling out a small knife. Her breathing quickened and her eyes widened, but she didn't flinch. I caressed her neck and face with the tip of the knife as she looked me straight in the eyes. Her breathing became more raspy as I drew the knife further down her neck and chest. In the hollow of her neck, I pressed hard enough with the knife to draw blood, leaving two parallel lines. She let out a small moan as I moved my mouth toward the blood. As I licked and then sucked on the small wound left by the knife, I moved my hand to her pussy. She was extremely wet. I touched her clit and then began roughly finger fucking her. She came almost immediately.

I licked her juices from my fingers, watching her face the entire time. She was flushed and breathing heavily, wanting more, but I didn't want to take her there in the car. I wanted to take my time and have her in every way possible tonight. I turned away and started the car.

======

Shawna was almost frightened by the look in John's eyes. There was a...finality to it. She didn't want for it to be over. She wanted him forever, but knew she couldn't have him in that way. It was not love...it was something else, and although she didn't understand what it was exactly, she knew she didn't want to hear him tell her goodbye.

By the time they arrived at John's house, she knew it was time. After tonight, she would cease to exist. She would be the one who said the last farewell.

======

In my bed, she was wilder than ever. I couldn't wait to be inside of her, thrusting into her warm tight cunt. I raked my teeth across her breasts, then her neck, making her cry out in pain and pleasure.

"OH God, fuck me John!" she cried. "Harder! I need to feel the pain! Make me bleed!"

I paused, gasping out, "Do you know what you're doing?"

I have never seen such a look in my entire life. She wanted it. She wanted to die. Her whole face revealed the truth at that moment. And I - I almost didn't know what to do.

Almost.

She looked at me as IF SHE KNEW. And then she slowly tilted her head to the side, baring her neck to me. I could see the vein throbbing.

"Yes."

I felt the power rising up inside of me. My teeth, which were nicely sharp before, were VERY sharp now. My cock swelled up inside of her as I thrust deep inside of her again and bit deeply into her neck. Her gasps and moans were music to my ears as I continued to thrust in and out of her while drinking deeply of her blood.

This woman - I couldn't let her go. I had to keep her with me.

I cut my wrist and made her drink of my blood, even as I continued to thrust in and out of her. I could feel her blood coursing through my veins, and my blood in her.

"Mmmm oh God," she cried out, and we both came together with mindless ecstasy.

We clung to each other, breathing heavily. When I finally lifted my head, the look on her face was simultaneously confused and incredulous.

"Are you...really a..."

"Vampire?" I finished. "Yes, I am."

"Why didn't you just...finish with me...I was ready, I think..."

"No, my dear, you weren't," I answered. "You weren't ready to die...not really. You were just ready for...something else."

"But...how could you know that..what happens now...am I..?"

I put a finger to her lips. "Sh....we can talk about this later...but for now..."

Feeling the new rush of power in her bloodstream, she opened her eyes wide and gasped, "For now...I want more of that 'Something Else'!"