Something Fishy Came Along

Story Info
Woman is made a strange proposal on a beach.
4.1k words
3.81
40.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood poised at the shallow edge of the sea shore and closed her eyes. The sun was warm against her porcelain skin, pale despite the days she had spent relaxing on the beach. She smiled contentedly as the tranquil sounds of gentle waves unfurling upon the wet sand transported her to another, more peaceful place. A place unfettered with the stresses of modern living. Here, there was no ring tones or deadlines. For a moment, Mary was free of mortgage repayments, bills, parking tickets, advertising and family. Now it was just her, the sun, and the ocean. After an idyllic minute daydreaming, the sound of a child laughing broke the meditative spell, and Mary resumed her place in the world. She took a sip from a bottle of water and surveyed the sparkling ocean, as still as a sheet of glass. The water was cool between her toes and slowly she resumed her walk along the tranquil beach.

Mary had loved the sea ever since she was a child, and found that as an adult she could never be far away from the coastline. The love affair had begun with family holidays to Dorset, the yearly excursions with her parents affording her endless lazy days by the sea. That they were teachers meant that Mary had the whole summer to indulge her passion for the water, doing little but swimming or playing at the waters edge with only herself to keep her company. With her pale skin and auburn hair Mary had appeared an awkward child, the freckles and sunburn only confirming this to those who watched the happy little girl building sand castles in the sunshine. But as the summers passed Mary matured, and the awkward girl became a curvy young lady who filled her bikini nicely. Like the flowers in the garden, she had blossomed. Now she strode confidently across the sand in her two piece bikini and straw hat, her shock of red hair pulled away from her pretty face and the scent of sun-screen strong on her polished, pale skin. Mary had always loved this particular beach, not just for the memories of those family holidays of her youth, but because it was here that she had seen the boy on the rock.

She had been sixteen when she had encountered him. At first she thought it was her imagination playing tricks on her, sunstroke perhaps, that had made her think she had seen a boy sat on a rock a short distance out from the cool lip of the ocean. Mary had wandered off by herself as her Mum and Dad were busy packing away the beach things at the cusp of the evening. It was still warm, and being adventurous and ditzy, Mary soon found herself walking alone along the near-empty beach. Sometime soon she came upon a gathering of rocks where the shoreline gently curved and here, amongst the seclusion of the of the giant stones, was where she first saw him.

He sat silently on a rock that protruded from the water some fifteen meters from the shore. He was carefully surveying the adjacent shoreline expectantly, as if he was looking for something. When Mary came into view climbing upon the smooth rocks the boy's eyes widened in amazement and he became agitated. It took a few moments for Mary to notice the boy but when she finally did she stopped dead in her tracks and her small mouth fell open wide in disbelief. For he was devastating, the prettiest boy she had ever seen. Mary figured he too was about sixteen, and more beautiful than she thought humanly possible. He had thick, curly brown hair and a slim muscular body that Mary thought must have been developed from a life spent in the water. A swimmer, like herself. Droplets of water ran along his naked torso like falling tears, and Mary's heart skipped a beat. She found she was unable to move or speak, which was a nuisance when the boy finally called out to Mary.

"Hello!" he shouted, waving earnestly to Mary. Mary looked around her. She was all alone, save the boy. He was talking to her.

"Hello" Mary replied eventually. She was feeling a bit odd, talking to a boy far out on a rock. "What are you doing?"

The boy grinned.

"Waiting."

Mary stood stock still, not knowing what to say or do. She frowned curiously.

"What for?"

The boy laughed, as if Mary should know the answer already.

"Why, for you of course, Mary."

Mary arched her eyebrows incredulously.

"For me?" Mary asked, amazed. "But how do you know me? How do you know my name?"

The boy fixed Mary with a warm smile.

"Because I've seen you here every summer for the past couple of years and knew you would find me, eventually."

Mary was confused.

"But I've never seen you before," she said.

The boy nodded.

"Alas, that is true. But I have watched you from afar, out here in the deep ocean, whenever you came into the sea or played on the beach."

"So why did you never approach me before now?" Mary asked reasonably.

"Because you were never alone. You were always with your parents, or there were other swimmers in the sea with you."

Mary was still confused.

"But why did that matter? Why could you not have come up to say hello?"

"Because I have something that makes people afraid of me."

Mary took a step back.

"Have you a disease or something?" she asked nervously.

The boy laughed.

"No, nothing like that. But I have something I want to tell you."

Mary paused, waiting.

"Well, what is it then that you have to tell me?" she asked.

The boy smiled, softly now.

"That I love you."

Mary went to make a stunned reply, but before Mary could speak she heard the concerned voices of her parents calling her name anxiously. The boy looked startled in the direction of the shouting, then looked back at Mary one last time before slipping silently off the rock and into the ocean. Mary was aghast, unable to believe what she had seen. She was still wide eyed when the boy resurfaced for one last look at Mary, and again when he ducked back beneath the sea. For when he flipped into the water Mary thought she saw a tail where legs should have been.

As Mary digested the unbelievable thing she had seen the frantic shouting of her family became ever closer, and Mary then felt two strong arms sweep her off her feet.

"Mary!" her Father exclaimed. "Don't ever put us through that again. We thought we had lost you."

"Sorry, Dad," Mary replied. "I was distracted."

As she and her Father hugged, Mary looked out at the ocean and saw a ripple from near the rock where the boy had sat. Again, she thought that she saw a large fish-tail turn in the water. Mary stared sadly at the water as the ripples subsided and her hopes of seeing the beautiful boy again dissolved with them.

Walking back to the car, Mary had a multitude of questions spinning in her brain. Who was the mysterious boy who had been sat on the rock only minutes earlier? Was he really not human, or had she only imagined the tail that she thought she saw protruding from his waist? Had she imagined the whole thing, so desperate was she for a friend? Mary could not find the answers she sought, but she did know one thing. Sadly, she did not know his name.

Worse was yet to come. That blissful holiday was cut short the very next day. Her father's mother had taken ill, so that meant the end of this particular excursion. Mary cried all the way back to London, her parents naturally assuming her tears were shed for her grandmother. When Mary told them why she was upset, that she had met a boy with a tail whom she would never see again, they were patient at first, thinking that what she had seen was the product of a vibrant imagination. But as Mary progressed with her discourse on the boy they grew less patient and more angry. What about the grandmother? Where were the tears for her? Soon their anger shifted to mockery, and they teased Mary about "her boyfriend." So Mary, being a girl afraid of confrontation, kept quiet about the boy from that moment forward and never mentioned him again. And so it was that over the next eleven years Mary eventually forgot all about that summer, and the boy, and it was not until the year that her parents both passed away that she finally returned to that Dorset beach, aged twenty seven, and strolled along the quiet shoreline until she came upon a collection of large rocks.

They were nestled at a point where the sandy beach began to arc in a near-perfect curvature, and it was at the sight of those cumbersome stones that Mary finally remembered the boy.

The thought of him upon the rock took Mary by surprise. It was as if she had been dealt a blow to the chest. She inhaled loudly, but was soon short of breath as her heart raced. Mary was so overcome at the thought of the boy that she found she was gently weeping. Still shaking, Mary climbed onto the rocks and clambered over them to the small, secluded beach where she had seen him all those years ago.

The beach had changed little. The rocks were still as she remembered them, smooth slabs pocked with tiny white shells and green seaweed, with water pools nestled in the spaces between each rock. The small beach seemed smaller still now Mary was a grown woman, but other than that her memory of it was as she saw it now; a pretty half circle of sand and soft pebbles on a slight gradient perfectly hidden from the main beach. It was a private little sanctuary amidst the bustle of the vibrant coastline.

Mary sat down upon the sand and hugged her knees beneath her chin. She looked out toward the distant vistas on the horizon and was soon lulled by the heat and the cawing of circling seagulls up above in the faultless sky. It was a beautiful day, as it had been when the boy and entranced her years before. She thought of him again, his pretty face and the soft way in which he spoke. Suddenly, a slight movement out in the water roused her senses. Then she heard a voice call her name. A soft voice, yet manly. Mary could not believe what she saw when she looked in the direction of the voice. It was the boy.

Mary leapt to her feet, shocked and strangely afraid. He couldn't be real. Surely she had imagined the boy all those years ago?

"Hello, Mary," the boy said as Mary looked on aghast. He laughed at the distress Mary was in.

"What's the matter?" he continued. "Have you seen a ghost?"

Mary stood trembling.

"It's you!" she exclaimed, eventually. "But, I thought.."

The boy smiled.

"Thought what? That I wasn't real? That I had forgotten you?"

Mary nodded.

"Yes."

With that, the boy slipped off the rock and began to swim toward the shoreline. As he swam toward Mary, she saw that the boy was no longer that. Like her, he had grown. Still muscular and slim, still oh so beautiful, but the face was rugged and defined where once his features had been smooth. He looks like a male model, Mary thought, as the boy-man slid onto the sand, his waist discreetly hidden in the surf. It was this that made Mary remember the tail. Was he hiding it from her now? Was this why he was content to lie in the water like some beautiful castaway? She would get to that later, Mary thought. Instead she was content just to look at that sculpted, hairless torso. Perfection, Mary thought. Just perfect. She could have looked at him forever, but the man wanted to talk.

"Do I look real to you now?" he enquired. Mary's eyes widened.

"Oh, yes!" Mary exclaimed. "Absolutely. I'm very happy you are not a figment of my imagination."

The man laughed.

"So am I" he retorted. For a moment they just looked at each other. Then Mary spoke.

"Are you here just by chance, or have you been, you know..?"

"Waiting for you?" the man asked. Mary nodded.

"Yes, I have been waiting for you. Didn't I tell you that, Mary? I'm always waiting for you."

Mary looked stunned.

"But, it's been eleven years!" she said. "You can't have been waiting that long?"

The man smiled coyly.

"Have you?"

The man nodded.

"Yes. Does that surprise you?"

"Well, yes, frankly" Mary replied. "I get fed up waiting for eleven seconds! But eleven years.."

The man shrugged.

"That's the trouble with you humans, no patience."

Mary frowned.

"What do you mean, 'you humans'?" she asked. But the man continued, seeming to ignore her line of questioning.

"Anyway, don't you remember what I told you?" he said to Mary. She smiled softly as the memory flooded back.

"That you loved me?" Mary said.

The man shook his head.

"Not loved you. Love you."

At this, Mary trembled.

"You mean..?"

"Yes, Mary" the man continued. "I love you still, now more than ever that I haven't seen you for eleven long, lonely years!"

"But how can you be lonely?" Mary asked. The man looked forlorn, then swung his hips so his lower body flopped onto the sand.

"Because of this" he said ashamedly.

Mary was right. He had a tail, a long, slender tail like something from a Disney movie. He was a Merman, or whatever they were called. Mary was stunned, but not as much as if she had not expected it.

"Christ!" Mary exclaimed. "You're a..a..What are you, exactly?"

The man pushed himself up onto the sand, exposing the full length of his body. Other than for the tail he had a perfectly formed male body that any athlete would have been proud of.

"I'm just me" he said as he settled on the sand at Mary's feet. Mary smiled, reassured.

"Come here," the man said, patting the sand with his manly hand. Mary crouched down, then arranged herself on the sand next to the head of the handsome stranger. She suddenly felt very self conscious that she was wearing next to nothing, just a bikini and a straw hat, and he was wearing, well, nothing at all. Try as she might, Mary could not avert his eyes from his groin area, for she quickly discovered that the man had no penis. She could not explain why she felt saddened by this discovery.

"Lie down" said the man as Mary fidgeted at his head. He had a nice view of her bottom from where he was positioned and Mary was aware that he was looking at her bum and not at her face when he spoke. But she was curious of this strange man and did as he asked. She stretched down next to him then propped herself up on her elbow. They were face to face, their hips almost touching. Still Mary was fascinated by his tail.

"Is there only you out there?" she asked with concern. The man looked into her face sadly.

"Alas, yes" he replied. "My species are all but extinct. Some of us exist in other waters but here there is only me. It is because we cannot reproduce that we are dying out." Mary didn't need this explaining twice.

"Pardon me for asking, but, how did you ever mate when you have no, um, organ?" she asked. The man looked at his groin, then back at Mary.

"To breed, the male must mate with a human, for the female of my kind cannot give birth. We can love each other, and often partner for life, but to continue the brethren we must find a willing human with which to impregnate." Suddenly Mary became a little concerned.

"I see. But how can you, when you have no, ah, organ? Even with a human you need something to impregnate her with." The man nodded in affirmation.

"Indeed. And we do, but only with those humans with which we have fallen in love with. As I have, with you." Mary began to tremble again.

"But, where is it then?" she asked.

"Inside me" the man replied. "You have to release it."

"Me? But how?"

"Like this."

Suddenly the man lunged at Mary and kissed her full on the lips. A long, lingering kiss that was both salty and delicious equally. Instead of being appalled Mary was turned on at the thought of mating with this man who was not of her own species. She probed his mouth with her tongue, her spittle mingling with his own, then he felt his hands upon her waist. Mary broke free from the kiss and watched in amazement as the tail began to dissolve, and in it's place grew two strong healthy legs. This is what he meant by setting him free. The kiss was turning him human like, and it wasn't just legs that had sprouted from his waist line. For at his center was the largest cock she had ever seen.

It was at least eight inches, possibly nine, and as thick as a Pringles tube. The skin of it was smooth but covered in thin veins that looked like gills along the shaft. It twitched as it became erect, and Mary reached out to stroke it into life. The man sighed as she rubbed him gently.

"So that's how it feels" he moaned. "Blissful."

Mary looked amazed.

"You mean this is you're first time?" she asked abruptly.

"Oh, yes" the man replied. "Don't stop now.."

Mary smiled. Not only was he gorgeous, and not technically human, but he was also a virgin. She continued to rub his cock with slow, light movements of her fingers, and he lay back on the sand to open his thighs wider. Her hand danced in his lap and he moaned as his cock strained at her touch. Mary watched his mouth fall open as she stroked him. It turned her on that her fingers were the first that he had felt on him. She was going to make this special.

She released his twitching penis and raised her hands to the clasp of her bikini. She snapped it open and pulled the cups away from her bulbous breasts. His eyes widened in delight at the sight of the twp perfect globes swinging inches from his face. Mary took his wrists and drew his hands to her chest. He cupped the weight of them in his hands, felt the meaty flesh in his palms and sighed. They were two perfect globes, and he raised his head to kiss them. Mary proffered them forward and then his face was between the warm space between her breasts. He sucked and kissed at them with fervor, an almost aggressive passion that delighted Mary. He bit at the sides of her melons, licked the nipples, then his open mouth fell on them and he sucked the meaty globes with his hungry lips. His tongue flicked upon the nipples as he sucked and Mary squealed with delight. She had to have him, right now in the open, and damn the consequences if they were caught.

Mary deftly raised a leg and straddled the man as he groped and kissed her tingling breasts. She pulled at the knot upon her hips and the bikini bottoms slid away from her slim body. Now she was as naked as he. The man felt the bikini bottoms brush against his hand as she tossed them to the floor and he pulled away from her chest to examine her naked body. His eyes widened with delight at what he saw. Her body was lean and taut, with long slender limbs, large breasts, and pale open thighs. A shock of red hair nestled between her parted legs, and he moved his fingers closer to the crinkly hairs that concealed her tender targets. His index finger disappeared as it sunk into her moist cavity, her hot sex that yielded to his touch. Mary sighed as his finger, and then another, entered her softly until her cunt was full with fingers. Then her hips responded and began to rock back and forth against his hand. She fucked his fingers with unrestrained animalistic passion, holding his body tight to her own as she gave several short machine-gun thrusts and climaxed upon his hand.

Mary moaned into the mouth of the handsome stranger as she came, and, now drenched with sweat from the mid-day sun, she thrust the man down onto the floor and sank her cunt onto his rigid cock. She almost passed out with pleasure as he entered her.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "Oh,oh..!" Mary lay down flat across the man, her breasts squashed against his chest, and thrust her sex hard against his straining cock. She pumped aggressively, the delightful repetitions of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt driving her to nirvana. As Mary pummeled his cock, the man bucked his hips to and fro in a sensuous rhythm with that of her own. They were locked together in passionate love making as the sun bore down on them and the seagulls circled overhead. They were so engrossed with their animal fucking that they did not care for the sand, or the tide crashing at their feet, or the breeze wafting coolly upon their tingling bare skin. They only cared for this moment, for each other, for the glorious climaxes to yield.

12