Something For Him & Her Ch. 3

Story Info
Young male does some work for a much older lady.
1.9k words
4.37
77.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers

Chapter 3: Something For Her

It had been a couple of weeks since my meeting with Trish and Sean. It had been a real eye opening experience. I'd not seen very much of them since. They weren't ignoring me but I hadn't many an effort to see them again. I'd been thinking up fantasies in my head ever since. Ever since I'd seen all my neighbors through different eyes. I'd kept myself busy doing stuff for my mum around the house but I found that there wasn't anything to keep me going after a couple of weeks. I decided that I'd better off finding some work to do else where. It was the middle of the summer so the first thing that came into my head was gardening. I'd done it before so I decided to try it again, that way I'd be able to get to know some of the other neighbors. Sean and Trish had mentioned that there was a group of them that had get-togethers but I decided I test the waters first.

I got a really good response from asking around, there where a lot of people who wanted things doing. I decided to keep things simple and only go for houses with no children. The first job I embarked on was for a mature women in her fifty's. Her name was Julie and she wanted some basic gardening/tidying doing. It was a real hot day so I decided to wear some shorts and a t-shirt. When I got around to Julies house I was already a bit sweaty. A little bit about Julie. As I said, she's in her fifties, normally I would have never had even considered doing anything but things had changed. Julie had slightly graying hair and beautiful blue eyes. Like most of the women I find attractive Julie was slightly over weight and very curvy. I would guess her breasts were nearing the 44GG size and wonderfully rounded and prominent. Julie was fairly short compared to myself, roughly 5'3" with a big round bum and hips. She was the sort of women you see in the supermarket buying expensive food and fine wines. When Julie answered the door she was wearing a flimsy summer dress that came just above the knee and showed enough cleavage to make any man sweat. She asked me inside and loved following her through the house watching her hips and breast sway with every step.

She showed me where all the tools where and gently squeezed past me through the doorway to the garage. I briefly felt her massive firm breasts push into my stomach and her soft hand swish past my already firming cock. That was as much as I got for the time being. I'd spent a good few hours slaving in the garden, it got to a point where I took my shirt off and was working in only my shorts. The sweat was dripping off my chin it was so hot. I kept noticing Julie briefly spying out the windows every so often. When I'd finished Julie met me at the door and asked me in for a drink. I tried my hardest to get through the door without wiping any sweat on Julie but she managed to force me into a tight spot and I got that wonderful feeling of her breasts again, this time on purpose I think.

I finished my drink pretty quickly and Julie offered me a shower because I was obviously so hot and bothered. When I said OK she told me to strip off. She then explained that she was going to wash my clothes for me. I hadn't expected that answer and told her I wouldn't bother with the shower. She told me not to be stupid and that she'd seen it all before. With that Julie went off upstairs and came down with a pair of swimming trunks and a towels and said change into these when your done in the shower. Hesitantly I removed my shorts and boxers and quickly wrapped the towel around. I then ran upstairs to have a shower.

When I got into the bathroom I realised there was no lock. I got into the shower and started to wash. I was feeling really horny and lathered the soap all over my cock. I thought about Julies large swaying breasts and I got an instant erection. At that moment the bathroom door opened and in came Julie. She noticed what I was doing and ordered me out of the shower. She grabbed the towel and started to dry me off. 'Your a naughty boy aren't you' said Julie. Once she'd finished drying me off she ordered me into the bedroom and told me that if I didn't do everything she asked she would tell everybody what I'd done. I had no idea what to expect but she pushed me onto the bed and made me lay down.

She then climbed over me and kneeled directly over my face. It was at this point I realised she wasn't wearing any pants. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and really soft with big juicy lips. I immediately started to lick and suck at her pussy. With in seconds I could taste her juices flowing into my mouth. It was amazing, she must have had a shower literally just before I'd finished because she was nice and clean. I lifted her dress up slightly to reveal her smooth bottom. Its was really soft and her skin was very fair. I gently kneaded her cheeks as I licked at her for all I could. She stayed in this position for what seemed like ages, on all fours with her back arched to give me maximum reach with my tongue. I tried my hardest to pleasure her in every way I knew. Using my finger I gently sampled her pussy deeper inside. I kept licking while I did this and Julie loved it. Once I'd got a rhythm going I managed to make her orgasm. With this Julie step off and let me up.

Julie positioned me sitting over the edge of the bed with my legs apart. She kneeled down and gave me a birds eye view of her massive cleavage. With that I gently ease the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders and let the thin material slid over her massive breasts. They were a wonderful site, gently swaying with her movements. Her nipples were a dark purple in comparison with her fair skin, large and hard. Before I knew it my hard cock was in her hot mouth. She sucked up and down faster and faster, until the whole thing was deep down her throat.

Julie had to bob up and down on her knees to keep the motion up and I watched in amazement as her massive breasts jiggled and bobbed. It wasn't long before I started to feel the impending orgasm. When I told her I was near to orgasm she just moved faster until I went over the edge and spilled my hot cum into her throat. After that I was exhausted and she told me to have a lie down for a while. I drifted off to sleep and woke after about half an hour. All I could find to wear was the swimming trunks she'd given me earlier. I put them on (looking stupid) and went downstairs. Julie was stood doing the washing up and looked even more sexy then before.

At this point I moved slowly behind her and slid my hand around her soft waist. It wasn't long before my cock started to stir again. She gently lifted her dress up to reveal her big round ass. I moved my hands back round and started feeling and squeezing her soft bottom. Julie then continued to completely remove her dress over her head. So there she was, completely naked and looking super sexy. I'd got a complete hard on and she moved to remove my trunks. My cock sprang free, we were now facing each other. Julie turned around and order me to lick her out from behind. I kneeled down and moved into position.

It was quite difficult but Julie arched her back and exposed her wet pussy. I only managed a couple of licks before she pulled me up and reached behind for my solid cock. Julie proceeded to guide my shaft straight to her wet pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her slit a couple of time and then moved back hard so my cock rammed up her. I started to pull in an out as best I could until we got a rhythm going. Julie was now bucking hard against my cock, her massive breasts were swaying back and forth. Her hips rippled with each thrust as my cock pumped deeper into her deep pussy. After a few more thrusts Julie pulled away and pulled me through the living room. She told me to sit on one of the chairs so I did as I was told. Once I'd settled she moved towards me and positioned her self kneeling over my cock facing me.

Julie slipped down my hard cock, right down to my aching balls. I placed my hands around her onto her soft ass and helped pull Julie up and down my cock. Julie kissed me deeply, her tongue licking and exploring my mouth. It wasn't long before she forced my head down onto her tits. She told me to suck and lick at her hard nipples. Her aureoles were almost as big as the top of a mug and the nipples stuck out almost an inch. The more I sucked the harder they got and more Julie got turned on. It wasn't long before Julie wanted to change positions again. Julie climbed off and then sat back down on another chair. I went over and lifted her heavy smooth legs over my shoulder and positioned my cock close to her wet pussy.

Julie told me to lick and suck at her toes, I took one of her manicured feet into my hand and slowly started licking her big toe. I licked it all around and then sucked it into my mouth. I couldn't take it any more and started to stick my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Her pussy began to get tighter around my hard cock as she started to orgasm. The grip was unbelievable and a shuddered to an orgasm deep inside her. Once we had subsided we went upstairs for a short nap together.

I awoke with Julie sucking my cock once again. This time I took control and moved Julie onto her front. Her big round ass stuck up nicely in the air and she rested on her arms so her breasts could still move freely under her. I parted her ass cheeks and eased my cock into her still wet pussy. Her bottom formed a nice cushion for my cock as I rammed as deep as I could. It only took a few strokes before I could no longer hold my final load. I could feel it coming so I held back with all my might. Eventually I let go and let my cum flow into her.

As soon as I let go I shot deep inside her and Julie started to orgasm as well. I was truly spent and decided to have another shower. We both got in the shower and gave each other a wonderful rub down. I left shortly after and headed home after a hard days work. I felt like a new man.

To be continued...

I love to hear your comments and offers. I'd really love the thought of trying out some of my fantasies. Hope to hear from you

r_andy
r_andy
14 Followers