Something Happened Ch. 04

Story Info
Nympho has fun watching Rugby.
1.7k words
4.02
28.5k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a sunny Saturday morning a little while ago I woke up next to my gorgeous husband Robert, and realised that I had become a nymphomaniac.

I hadn't changed overnight, it happened gradually, and my wonderful husband must accept some of the blame, as it was his fantasies which started me on my journey from faithful wife, well fairly faithful, to sex crazed slut.

"Morning gorgeous, shall I make us some coffee?" Rob asked, gently fondling my left breast, teasing the nipple between his thumb and finger.

"You need to fuck me first, naughty man, now you've got me all excited." I replied.

"That wasn't very difficult." He stated, transferring his attention to my right nipple.

"That's what I was thinking when you woke up. Ah, getting you hard isn't difficult either I see. Come on, climb on board and give me a good old fashioned seeing to, I really need a good hard fucking."

Rob rolled on top of me, positioned his column at the entrance to my moistening cave and plunged in up to the hilt. Too many metaphors!

"Rob," I said after we had finished our morning sex, "I think I've become a nympho."

"Don't worry, it's easily treatable." He quipped back.

"I'm serious, I've become addicted to sex. I love having sex with you, but I also need sex with lot's of other men, and it's partly your fault!" I accused him.

"So, what do you want to do about it my love?"

"You must help me get sex with lots of different men. You need to make a plan to get me laid as often as possible. I need variety, not a boyfriend, I don't want a relationship with anyone other than you, ok?"

I couldn't believe I had said such a thing. My poor, long suffering husband didn't deserve such treatment.

"Starting today!" I told him.

"Ok, I have an idea," Rob announced, sounding pleased with himself. "Do you remember a story by Boomerang7 called Rugby Fans?"

"Vaguely, tell me what your idea is, I'm getting horny again already."

"There's an England rugby match on today which will be shown in lots of pubs. I know a perfect pub which will be jam packed with men, drinking and shouting. We dress you as a complete tart, and you can get involved with the cheering, and start betting, you know, if England score again before half time you'll take your top off, and so on, until you are betting fucks round the back. What do you think?"

"I think it's a brilliant plan, come and help me choose my slut outfit."

Rob was really serious about how slutty the slut outfit had to be. He made me wear a bright red half cup bra with a matching tiny lacy thong. Over the lingerie I slid a minuscule, tight, stretchy dress, which was so thin everyone would be able to see the lines of my underwear, and so short, any movement would reveal my panties.

Finally, he added bright red high heels, which he said were very sexy.

I had to wear a coat over the outfit, or I may have got arrested, but once in the pub I removed the coat and got lots of comments. Which was fun.

Rob pushed his way through to the bar to get our drinks while I sized up the talent. I decided on a group of three fairly fit guys, probably in their mid twenties, with nice accents, which always turns me on.

I edged towards them, pretending to find a better view of the TV, and eventually parked myself right in front of them.

"I'm so sorry, that was really selfish of me, blocking your view like that." Was my opening gambit.

"I was just thinking how much our view had suddenly improved." One of them said.

"I agree Sam, my interest in Rugby has suddenly evaporated, why not give us a twirl gorgeous, so we can see all of you."

I quickly spun around, showing off my hot body, then reached out to receive my glass of Prosecco from my smiling husband. Once I was holding my drink Rob stepped back to allow a rather large man, an ex rugby player I suspect, to push his way between us. The gap was small, principally because Rob didn't leave enough room for the big guy to get through, so I was pushed back into one of my target guys.

It turned out to be a stroke of genius by my generous husband, as the big guy slipped his hand under my dress as he pushed past me, and because I had parted my feet a little to maintain my balance, he had unprotected axis to the gusset of my panties. He gave me a thrilling rub before slipping away.

While this was happening, the young guy behind me took advantage of the fact that I had been pushed against him, to reach both arms around me and grab a boob in each hand.

"Look what's landed in my lap guys." He chuckled, gently massaging both of my nipples through my thin dress.

"You seem to be having fun." My husband remarked.

"All thanks to you darling." I replied.

The man behind me kissed my neck, which was sweet, then released my boobs, which was sad.

Rob introduced us and I found out that the guys were Sam, Guy and Peter, but then something was happening on the screen which took everyone's attention. England had the line out near South Africa's try line. All the men were cheering and shouting, and my three guys were crowding in on me, and as the excitement climbed, the hem of my dress was mysteriously climbing too.

There was a roar from the whole pub as England scored the first try of the game, and as the ball was touched down, my knickers were tugged down to my knees, then on down to my ankles. I was so excited, but I had to do something about my panties quickly. I crouched down, wrestled them over my high heels, and slipped them into Rob's hand.

The three guys crowded even closer to me, blocking anyone else's view. I still had one guy behind me who was now starting to work his fingers into my bum, one to my left with his fingers invading my pussy, and a guy to my right playing with my right nipple. Rob was in front of me and I leaned my head on his back and held his hand.

He gave my hand a squeeze and I knew that he understood what was going on.

"You are so sexy." Peter, on my left, whispered, as his fingers rubbed in and out of my moistening pussy.

Something was happening behind my back, Sam had removed his finger from my bum and was doing something. I quickly found out what, as I felt the head of his hard cock presented to my tiny bum hole. He pushed firmly, but got nowhere. He grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled hard, which worked as his cock popped into my dry anus.

I put both of my arms tightly around my husband's waist and grabbed his cock through his trousers and whispered in his ear.

"Sam is fucking my bum!" I whispered.

"I guessed," he replied, "are you enjoying it?"

"I am, I'm dry, but he isn't moving too much. Peter has his fingers in my pussy, so I may cum soon. Aaah, Sam has just cum in me. I want Guy and Peter to fuck me properly, where can we go?"

"Disabled toilet, other side of the bar." Rob, my hero, solved the problem.

Sam slipped out of my rear entrance like a thief in the night. I pulled the two other heads towards my mouth and whispered.

"Follow me to the disabled toilets, you can fuck me properly in there." I instructed.

They both grabbed an arm each, and propelled me through the throng, which parted slightly as we approached. We had to turn into a file to get through, and since they each had hold of an arm I was defenceless as countless men enjoyed gropes of my bum cheeks, my wet pussy, and my erect nipples. I have to confess that I enjoyed the journey even more than my gropers.

"Is it occupied?" I asked when we arrived at the door.

"No, it's empty." Guy answered, dragging me behind him into the small room, followed by Peter, who was still holding my trailing arm.

Peter locked the door, while I stripped off my dress and bra. I left my shoes on, to make myself taller, for easier access.

"Right, one in my pussy, and one in my bum, get fucking." I demanded.

I'm pleased to say they didn't argue, Guy dropped his trousers and boxers, bent at the knees, and inserted his erect cock into my desperate vagina, sliding manfully all the way in. Peter was more careful at my rear, and I realised he must have found some soap, as he slid easily into my back passage.

The feeling of having a big cock in both passages is one of my all time favourites, it made me feel so incredibly full, and as the guys started to lift me up and down on their monster poles, I was in heaven. I'm sure I started squealing, and shrieking and laughing as I felt my excitement growing.

Guy and Peter were also getting excited.

"Don't either of you dare cum, or I'll tear your balls off. Keep going, higher, lift me up higher, oh God yes! That's so good, don't stop! I'm cumming!" I yelled, as a fabulous orgasm ripped through me.

There is only one thing better than being fucked by two cocks, it's cumming on two cocks!

All satisfied, we went back to join my husband and Sam.

"I've got cum dribbling down my legs." I told him.

"Sam has bought us both drinks, here's your champagne." He told me.

"Shall I invite the guys back to our apartment for a party afterwards?" He asked me.

"Oh yes please darling, have you got some Viagra for them?" I asked.

"Of course." He confirmed.

I couldn't have been more happy, as hubby invited my new lovers for an evening of fucking me fuelled by the wonderful blue pills.

England lost, by the way, but I won, many times over.

At the end of the evening I was so totally fucked, that I had to give Rob one of my special blow jobs.

He seemed happy with that.